• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
from what i heard he is the campiest, douchiest falcon of all time, people underestimated him, norcal is rusty, shroomed played like an idiot (saturday)

he simply played like me like 6 months ago where I played ultra douchey camp style, not impressed, and i am sad you guys don't even mention me when I'm pretty confident I can beat any falcon in dittos, campy UK falcon included :c

==

i'll money match you jet4
hah sorry, i certainly think you are one of the best falcons. my post was not supposed to imply falcon rankings-- i mentioned ss/scar b/c they were at the tournament lol

edit: idk, his is style is. . .not my favorite. def gay, but he is still legit good. dajuan is a cocky mofo and got himself sent to losers early, so fuzzyness only had to beat him once. dajuan 3-0'd him on sunday

Violence

Smash Lord
Johnny, if you money match Fuzzyness(Falcon ditto), I'm throwing 10 bucks as a side bet on you, and if I win the side bet, I'm gonna turn around and money match you for 10.

Any takers?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Wow, Fuzzy went from "Mysterious UK Falcon" to "Toppler of Scar/SS" to "Random Fluke Who Got 4th This Time" all in like 48 hours.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Wow, Fuzzy went from "Mysterious UK Falcon" to "Toppler of Scar/SS" to "Random Fluke Who Got 4th This Time" all in like 48 hours.
the whole european smash community feels relieved about it too (fuzzyness consistently ****** is a doomsday sign)

all is still right with the world :)

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I've always known who Fuzzyness was. He plays a good Jiggs too. He's really good at FGs also. I'm pretty sure he's the best AH3 player in the UK.

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
I
Also, is Ephoenix really that bad, or is there something else going on? Every time I've seen a video of him he just kinda makes horrible decisions all the time.
a little late but LOOOOOOOOOOOOLeverett

thumbs is really good and plays him(ephoenix) a fair amount.

he has really predictable habits though

i play ephoenix a little too much, actually. i should play more people.

D

Deleted member

make it 5$ and i'm game.
dart im gunna practice really hard so you lose the ****ig side bet ***** *** ****** *** face

@violence im down to play seriouslies as well, but if u really want to money match i will

just know that I'm not one of those who sandbag unless theres money involved lol, i pretty much try especially vs people i barely/never face

No definitely not.

*Nods* I haven't seen or heard much from him lately. How can you say that when he hasn't proven yourself?

Happy, mr. twist? =)
its the same feeling the smash world gets when they play linguini and you and think linguinis the better ganon

Brookman

Smash Hero
wait what?

I've got an idea. Let's talk more about back air as a set up for grab on shield.

and backwards up air application.

Walt

Smash Ace
Bair on hit from like 10-30(I'm making these numbers up but sounds about right to me) or on shield is prigud.

And I usually do ledgehop reverse uair to stop recovery onto stage or out of uthrow with DI behind when they are too low to knee and feel like reverse uair will likely have a better followup than bair.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
(Genesis not gensis)

No, lets discuss how awesome etwist is as a person and a forum regular.

I personally love him in both ways and many many other ways.

Dart vs s2j one of my wet dreams coming true.

:phone:

:phone:

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
wait what?

I've got an idea. Let's talk more about back air as a set up for grab on shield.

and backwards up air application.
Why would we do that?

Hype > getting better

(Genesis not gensis)

No, lets discuss how awesome etwist is as a person and a forum regular.

I personally love him in both ways and many many other ways.

But nah, thanks. lol

PP ***** the **** outta me last weekend. I'm playin Fox against good Falcos from this point on.

Windrose

Smash Lord
PP ***** the **** outta me last weekend. I'm playin Fox against good Falcos from this point on.
Wtf man, that's not legit. Every time I feel like I want to give up on falcon, I just watch IKM2 and get regenerated instantly!!

Also, can someone please post the link to the videos for that tournament where fuzzy got 4th? Why are people doubting his legitness now? :S

Walt

Smash Ace
Wtf man, that's not legit. Every time I feel like I want to give up on falcon, I just watch IKM2 and get regenerated instantly!!

Also, can someone please post the link to the videos for that tournament where fuzzy got 4th? Why are people doubting his legitness now? :S
That was sunday, so I doubt they have been put up yet provided they even got recorded.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I like etwist because he plays fighting games that aren't melee and is full of swag
SMTFO

It's hard when you know the mu is impossible. I can't DASHDANCE. That's all Falcon does. WTF.

Because he's not AMERICA enough.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I'm up because I stayed up with a girl, got no *****, and I now have a ****ed up schedule. It's 4:30 right now.

Mike Haggar bout to get flamed.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Darn. So why is he "flukey"? I thought jeapie was coming to genesis 2 for some reason, think I read that some where. I guess I was wrong.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
how does it feel that the flopmerican "PEOPLES CHAMP" lost to EUs 3rd best falcon? hmmmmm?
Why is your dumbass posting in his thread?

Why do you think we care about EUs conservative, patient 3rd best Falcon beating Americas flashy, combo influnced, 6th best Falcon?

Again, yall niggas can't see Hax$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

EAD

Top Bottom