• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Hello

Hello. I play Toon Link and my name is Josh. Im a new player around the KC area, DeLux is basically mentoring me about tournies, moves, etc. So right now I'm just training with Delux and trying to get competitive.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
We need to get Josh some one on one time with MJG after I finish getting him some of the basic stuff

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
double post because i feel like it

FINO LUX AND MJG BETTER BE THERE ON TUESDAY

also as an aside im gonna show why i dont go to every tourney ever. im not using this to show off how much i make, just putting into perspective the hard decision i have to make with regards to tourney attendance. lets say genesis was this weekend instead of last. i would have missed thursday-sunday of work. on those days in tips alone i made 79$, 70$, 123$, and 91$. that is the kinda money i DONT MAKE when i go to a tourney, so i have to factor that into the cost of going to a tourney. it more or loss cost me nearly a grand EACH to go to CoT and genesis. even for a local that i only miss a couple days of work it is still costing me a few hundred dollars to go to it, money i dont have the skill to win yet from locals, and money i dont have sitting around to cover atm. im still trying to recover from my three trips this summer, so for the next few months i wont be able to do much at all because i need to work weekends and make it back up on top of all the other stuff my money goes into. please stop harrasing me about tourneys XD

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm sure you guys would've found the thread sooner or later, but...

Kansas.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307724

It can't be called REVENGE at all if we don't our hands on you dirty ****ers. Zeton, Fino, MJG, Domo, Clel, anyone who set foot in Ohio at SiiS5 and beat an Ohio player, anyone who wants to set foot in Ohio and beat Ohio players, come to this.

We have a score to settle.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I'm sure you guys would've found the thread sooner or later, but...

Kansas.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307724

It can't be called REVENGE at all if we don't our hands on you dirty ****ers. Zeton, Fino, MJG, Domo, Clel, anyone who set foot in Ohio at SiiS5 and beat an Ohio player, anyone who wants to set foot in Ohio and beat Ohio players, come to this.

We have a score to settle.
i see someone was salty that kansas came and took names :awesome:

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
CONFIRMATION: Smash tomorrow (Tuesday) 6:30pm-12:00pm

The later ending time is on account of the fact my parents are now fully retired. This can be EASILY MOVED BACK TO 11pm if the volume level is not controlled.

Danny will be there the whole time guys, what more reason do you need to come?
(there will also be brownies)

Also, this is my last working monday of the summer. Until school starts again this fall semester, I have a completely open schedule and may move smashfests back to monday.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah im not gonna come, **** this shi-

CONFIRMATION: Smash tomorrow (Tuesday) 6:30pm-12:00pm

The later ending time is on account of the fact my parents are now fully retired. This can be EASILY MOVED BACK TO 11pm if the volume level is not controlled.

Danny will be there the whole time guys, what more reason do you need to come?
(there will also be brownies)

Also, this is my last working monday of the summer. Until school starts again this fall semester, I have a completely open schedule and may move smashfests back to monday.
ok im there

also @brownies- scrub is in too

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I gave up my work shift for Tuesday night

If someone picks my shift up, I'll head out

It's a 50/50

Top Bottom