• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
what?! Just cuz I found out how gay Fox is in game, doesn't make him gay, gay! You all just salty. XD

You responded negatively to El Steeler's comment about the gay avatar, and so I called you out on it.

@Degyn

@Everyone

Holms

Smash Ace
So dormammu's flame carpet's been nerfed. Or so they tried. Haha. If you still have to guard low for it, then I don't care about it's knockback, lolz

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
The more I read about
L
U
L
MvC3, the more irritated I get.

Its is just another way for Capcom to suck money out of its fanbase and competitive MvC3 players. They could've easily made the characters and character changes through DLC and patches.

I'll save my money for SFIII: 3S XBL.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The more I read about
L
U
L
MvC3, the more irritated I get.

Its is just another way for Capcom to suck money out of its fanbase and competitive MvC3 players. They could've easily made the characters and character changes through DLC and patches.

I'll save my money for SFIII: 3S XBL.

Holms

Smash Ace
I'd rather buy the stages, textures, balances/tweaks, and characters all in a 40 dolla game than pay for all of it in dlc. I mean, 5 bucks a character already makes that more than 60 bucks for the characters alone, lol

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
i dont play crappy traditional fighter games. my bad
What is this I don't even

I'd rather buy the stages, textures, balances/tweaks, and characters all in a 40 dolla game than pay for all of it in dlc. I mean, 5 bucks a character already makes that more than 60 bucks for the characters alone, lol
Well, I guess that makes sense. It's going to take some time for me to warm up to all these changes, though.

At least until UMvC3: AE comes out. lol...

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm sure you guys would've found the thread sooner or later, but...

Kansas.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307724

It can't be called REVENGE at all if we don't our hands on you dirty ****ers. Zeton, Fino, MJG, Domo, Clel, anyone who set foot in Ohio at SiiS5 and beat an Ohio player, anyone who wants to set foot in Ohio and beat Ohio players, come to this.

We have a score to settle.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Really? Is that how it is? That you would so much as traipse on my grounds, soiling my red carpets with your salt? How dare you.

If I can get money for this, I might go. We'll see.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I saw Zeton's name so I clicked on this thread. I miss Witchita and I know you guys miss me too :'(

PS: At brainshock, holms didn't even know who i was. wtf

Depster

Smash Champion
Dunno, but Ima be gone for about a week. Going to Branson with my extended family for my grandparents' 50th anniversary! Tis gonna be AWSM

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
PS: At brainshock, holms didn't even know who i was. wtf
Yeah, Holms also usually gives extra special attention to people who look like 8 year olds.

Dunno, but Ima be gone for about a week. Going to Branson with my extended family for my grandparents' 50th anniversary! Tis gonna be AWSM
...you deserve to be a white person so badly.

Top Bottom