• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance

th3kuzinator|Washed Laundry
SK -- Openly declares a sheep vote on T-Block. Wrongly declares T-Block's vote of Nich as OMGUS. "wow interesting events"; just pings my gut and I did seem to get another gut view of SK over the TB-Nich as a sort of "scum glee" if you will, but just gut. Severe backpedaling and case reaching on T-Block; very populist. Then we have post #283 which was basically slapped together; I see no reason to assign a blanket town read to KK (even though my gut says town), so I assume this is a gut read. Says Nich is newb-town; this is an easy read to make but I would REALLY like to see the town reasoning on this because newb is not a faction. T-Block is not scum but needs more content, OK. Ran town for shallow questionnig that he follows up on OK, we agree. Swiss is town; no reasoning, just Swiss is town? From what? Grey is town for proactive; this is a meta read that I am unfamiliar with but w/e. I am scum for shallow questions (not shallow) while catching up; bzzzzt. July null for not enough content?? and Swiss gets a town read?? This analysis post is NOT genuine. PLSD null for no content (obvious). Based on the play this slot has exhibited: Scum
You play like a robot. I feel this is necessary to bring up.

Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance

th3kuzinator|Washed Laundry
I'm thoroughly amused all of you thought Broto was trying to get Hick lynched. It's great that you not only struggle to read posts, but you also struggle to read actions. If he honestly was trying to get Hick lynched, his vote would be there, he would be pushing Hick to no end, he'd be yelling at all of you to vote him, and he'd have Hick as a scum read. He did none of that.

Swiss

Smash Lord
K so starting at page 24. Don't expect much per page. Might have skipped a few pages, nothing major.

Ran town straight away.

Like Nich's #993 long post on Nabe. By which I mean it's townie - not that it's necessarily anything approaching correct. Anyone call him scum for this? Lynch them.

*inb4rykersomehowiststhatasscumandmind****sme*

Though it is worth mentioning that if Nich is scum, he's been coached by a good player.

Ok this game is ridiculous. Up to page 21 and stopping because I gotta be at uni early tomorrow :(. Few things:

Still don't understand how or why Nich is scum. Nabe is referencing "slips" but not that much else. Weak weak weak.

Didn't care for Zen's hydra log(s?). He's in a hydra? News to me.

Still don't understand how Nabe is so obvtown to people. Would lynch him. I do agree with my other half that Nich's ISO on him is slightly reaching however. I could do an ISO on just about anyone and paint them as scummy. Irregardless, I don't like Nabe's reactive question asking style play.

Oh wait Zen was making a joke... wow o.o

I like SKat's 693.

Reyth I've seen you bring up this point about 100000 different times now (slight exaggeration). Explain how the heck this is in any way relevant to their alignment.

Nothing else really jumps out at me.
You know he's not in a hydra, don't play dumb. Why are you playing dumb? You're not dumb. Must be scum.

Why on Earth did I want to lynch Nich? Lynch me.

Nvm I remember now, out of context posts. Nich can be town until I change my mind.

Are you caught up, Swiss?

Oh, and happy B-day, J/vand(one of you)
I'm on page 24.

So no.

Reyth do you mind putting yourself up for being copped toNight?

Ran's reads are so off all of a sudden. He is being downgraded to Good from Town. Maybe when one of his "scum" flips pop town he will re-adjust but I'm starting to get the feeling that there is something wrong with him (alignment wise).
Bad reads = scummy?

We should lynch most players in most games.

Looks like it'll just be me until around Thursday or so. X1 got WASTED apparently and is now going somewhere that might not have wifi until Thursday ;_;

will do more later today
More? What did you to just then?

Did I skip past Grey's claim? What did he claim again? Claiming is a gambit. Gambits are what us two do as scum by way of not having fun otherwise. Respond to this, Ryker.

Ya I've played and spoken with Ranmaru. He is a clever player. I don't think it will be easy to read him. I will go with Grey's philosophy: Read the clever player by examining his personal reads and his votes.

Basically, his .jpg case is contrived and weak. I mean 'cmon, .jpg was opportunistic in reference to July?? Who buys that?? Sounds like a convenient way to explain his vote and that is then proven by how that read has blossomoed into the be all and end all for his game reads.

Secondly, his push on me for crappy reasoning regarding Grey; it stinks. It looks to me like he is looking for an excuse to sling mud at me.

That is just off the top of my head. When I take a magnifying glass to his posts I will find a few other things as well.
This whole post is off, and I'm not just talking about Ran being good.

But you're right on SK being town, you said that, right? Why is he town again? Quotes are fine.

WHRRRRRRRRRRR THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG.

Promise I'm reading the next 10 pages.

Scouts honour.

Just finished reading up the latest 4-5 pages. (seriously why Ran/Reyth?) I'd like to comment on the situation. Ran vs. Reyth is silly and in this argument I actually am going to agree and side with Ranmaru in this case.

I've been contemplating my dislike for Reyth for a while now and it's mainly because I feel his reads feel completely shallow. He is voting Ranmaru atm, for what it seems, because Ran doesn't agree with Reyth's personal reads. He also when asked to explain said reads, they are weak as hell.

Overall though, I have to agree with the other side on this, he says some weird things but I don't see the scummy intent behind it. More or less I just find myself asking "How in the world.....why in the....what?" with a lot of Reyth's posts.

Especially WTF at the Nabe/Reyth/VG.jpg/TB voting block. Da hell is that?
I really want to lynch you.

Never seen a townie scared of a voting block JFYI.

Oh, Reyth. What are you.

T-Block leans town 1010.

I do know how to read DeGray, especially with how scummy he has been. I also do agree with Ranmaru that it isn't scum-hunting and is anti-town because he is just going with Swiss to go with Swiss.

I do agree with you though, the point you are trying to present is shallow.
I skipped this, what happened?

I didn't even say "Oh wow scummie!" to that. I said it was anti-town.

.....I really think you have a reading problem. >.>

And an over-arrogance problem too. <.<
I'm impressed anyone can get called arrogant when I'm in the game. Relatively, that's normally like calling a light bulb bright when placed next to a supernova.

I like Reyth for this. Would still lynch for the lolz.

But doesn't this series of events look to you like it could be a logical progression of thought? First one he says no vote, second one he throws out an offer re: KK, third one he admits he's done waiting. It seems to me that you're coming at this with the impression that Ryker is scummy, and seeing his actions under that light, when in reality it's null.

What's actually bothersome in conjunction is that he hasn't posted since, which some people have talked about, which does potentially point to "active lurking". But then again, didn't he also called V/LA? Which would make all of this null. If he avoids the thread from here-on or posts without content then I'd support a lynch, having seen inactive Rykerscum in KSSU.
I see a lot of words from you, and words that make logical sense, but no spark, no real effort, pressure, awkward questioning or effort.

Why?

Ouch. Reyth. You must be town, or utterly devious. I'd class you as town but your avvy shows a man that delights in mischief. It's almost like looking into a mirror, albeit a slightly cracked, pale mirror.

Would lynch Nabe #1036

#1045 July has to be town if Ran flips scum. Almost certainly town as she wants responsibility for reading Ran when she could shirk away, July doesn't (literally) have the balls.

There's your claim Ryker. Do they punish you or your alignment? You'll know that.

Worries me Reyth is so honest. I see two conflicting styles; the blunt, troll inyour face for reads and also very 'reasonable' posts when someone makes a legit post. Why the conflicting styles? I used this not last game and all of town convinced I was town while I used it.

Scum: KK, Ran, Zen, PLSD

Not Good: SK, Nich

Good: July

Town: T-Block, .JPG, Swiss, Nabe, Grey
Soup is town, JPG might be scum, move Nabe down and Nich up.

DeGrey town 1081

T-Block, that sounds like a mild insult to Grey there...
Reeks if you don't follow this up.

Ran smart. Wtf is this. Gawd Ran I almost want to hold your hand.

Skipping posts by July, Nich and Ran to save time.

Ran, please stop posting in black.
Does everyone else see him in white apart from Reyth? Answers plz.

You're right, but why so confident?

You're wrong, but why so confident?
And unless I'm mistaken from skimming more recent posts, did your read on me change?

I'm "reading" the stuff from page 24 to present. Gonna make it fast because apparently you guys *coughreythrancough* don't know the meaning of restraint.
Ran, half your posts say the same things. "What is your read on x, y, z? Do *insert request here* ASAP" etc. etc.
You're so demanding o_o
Your only content is wrt your alignment and his read on you?

K.

Vig this kid. I'm serious.

V.JPG try doing something OTHER than defending yourelf. Idk, like scum hunting?

Hunt your own. Cannibalise. Devour them. Meat.

1193 Nabe back to null.

Reyth, I'm on page 27 of 31. What should I be looking for in the next few pages?
Detracts from your responsibility to infer your own reads - you're not scum with Reyth.

Yeah apparently he claimed or something.

Trying to fathom why a hydra with Ryker would be the first to claim on D1.
Because it's Ryker.

V.JPG scum confirms Grey non scum.

V.JPG implies July scum, he wont take a stance #1217 same could be said of passive praise of KK.

Zen town? Ran town.

Why is Zen still on the gambit? He got the 100% tell already.

Why doesn't KK get involved?

How was his reaction scummy wtf? Wtf is this. Kill KK.

Hehehe. Zen Zen Zen you are so fun to watch orchestrate thingies.

Ya suuuure ya done duder?
GRIMY

Also Kawaii is scum for sure.
Sweet Jesus thank you.

Ran, shut the **** up. There's no reason for your reaction.

Why the hell would you claim flavor so ****ing easily after what I JUST warned everyone about.

Vote KK
Took you long enough man. Gawd. Catchup. Now lets hold hands and dance around the camp fire.

Ran, if you use that ability on .JPG and Nabe, you're ****ing ********.

What are you getting at, Zen?

God, this looks so ****ing staged.
+ 1

You're limiting it to two people and one of them is a town read and one of them is a last resort read. I have to be on the lynch and I can't advocate No Lynch.

Why in the hell would you think limiting the flow of information at this stage in the game is a good thing? You limit the discussion to who is scummier out of TWO players. If you **** up and it's TvT, then you really open the door for players to be mislynched for leading a lynch against a townie when they had no option BUT to lynch a townie.
But OS requires town PR's to co-ordinate. This is EXACTLY what this does. OS doesn't let one slot carry, he makes you co-ordinate or pay the price. Duh.

Ran u Indie?

I think I have 4 votes on me so u know.
If you really wanted to get lynched, you'd have said how many more votes you needed, not how many you were on.

I'm in your head.

Anyways I really should be heading to bed, it's 5 am.....

I like what you are doing Zen however.

Unvote

Do you have anything I need to adresse now or can I wait after I sleep for like....ever...heh.
Dislike how you stay out until Zen makes it clear what he means, and you can safely agree.

KK - Swiss = lolSwiss doesn't equal a read. Take a stance, make it town.

KK suddenly needs a re-read after more people call him scum? Surprise surprise.

STOP POSTING.

Jesus.

I'm now 13 pages behind.

I know, I just know I am going to read up and facepalm at the dumb **** wasting space.
I was wrong, I skipped it.

vote: Ranmaru

he's a detriment

afk work
Detracting from KK scum case, whilst passively defending him by calling Ran scum and making an excuse as to why you can't justify the read.

Please tell me someone makes this connection.

This is baaaaaaaad. Why couldn't they both be scum?
Huh. Clearly not buddies.

This recent Ran play is more reminiscent of the dumb as **** play I've been expecting, makes me feel good. The illusion he's improve has shattered like a frozen glass in a mallet factory.

Re-reading the whole interaction, it's shocking how quickly Ran claimed. Feels like a safe claim in that aspect. It's like...

Zen votes Ran
Ran votes Zen back
Ran asks why Zen didn't pressure him
Zen says he'll find enough when he reads
Ran claims

He doesn't ask town opinion as to whether he should claim, etc. Just jumps the gun and outs it.

I dislike this call for a claim from Zen as well. No support shown for a Zen wagon because of this, but he's calling for a claim...
Legit content.

Ranmaru confirmed he did act differently but it seems Kat thinks differently. o_O

I'm gonna bring up a few posts I don't like in juuuuust a sec. I really don't like the last line of this because I don't ever really base scum-reads on people having extremely different PoVs. Look at Reyth. :rolleyes:
So vague, 'content' without stances. You don't weigh in yourself, just make references to other people.

@Swiss
I really hope you post soon. Just do your analysis piece by piece so we know you're working at it.
And there was me thinking I'd been forgotten.

Lol @ KK calling T-Block scum after he made a good post. Going for a weak target?

Skipping T-Blocks response as he's town. Will read it if KK flips town.

I have to question why scum or indie Ran would claim double voter so early. He'd be afraid to, and didn't try to use it a get out of fail free card.

Why is there so little interaction between JPG and KK even though they're posting at the same time? 1430-1450 area.

Heh that changes fast.

Scatter brained and impulsive. Tbh, I could probably easily sway him if I needed the vote bad enough. I think Swiss could as well. I dunno if PLSD could anymore after ruining their credibility with inactivity.
Who are you referring to? Ran?

I like how I haven't ruined my cred with my staggering inactivity.

And you are right that Swiss is a town read as well. Btw where the heck is Swiss??
Inside you head.

Feel the darkness fall.

Is this your dream, or is it mine?

No idea what tinfoil is. Well, not in context, it's great for keeping sandwiches fresh.

The more I see the later JPG KK interactions the less sure I am of a scum team.

SWEET JESUS I'M FINISHED.

Scum: KK, JPG

Town: Swiss, Grey, Reyth, SK, Nich, Ran, Zen

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Never seen a townie scared of a voting block JFYI.
Never said I was scared of it. :rolleyes: Don't take things out of context.

Swiss said:
I skipped this, what happened?
Near the beginning.

Swiss said:
Why doesn't KK get involved?

How was his reaction scummy wtf? Wtf is this. Kill KK.
I did get involved and I never said his reaction was scummy. I said his reaction was horrible. Again, you are taking things out of context.

Swiss said:
How?
Swiss said:
Dislike how you stay out until Zen makes it clear what he means, and you can safely agree.

KK - Swiss = lolSwiss doesn't equal a read. Take a stance, make it town.
No I didn't?

Also we have said for a long time that you are town. Vandy is sold on it, I think so but I never know because every time I do call you town you end up being scum. (sans Discworld/KvD)

Swiss said:
KK suddenly needs a re-read after more people call him scum? Surprise surprise.
No?

Swiss said:
So vague, 'content' without stances. You don't weigh in yourself, just make references to other people.
I don't even get what you are getting at atm.

Swis said:

Gah your reads are so good though sans one or two. ;_; They are almost exactly like mine.

@Reyth: What do you think of Swiss' reads?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Did I skip past Grey's claim? What did he claim again? Claiming is a gambit. Gambits are what us two do as scum by way of not having fun otherwise. Respond to this, Ryker.
That's completely true. It's also what we do as town if it looks like it'll work. It's also what we do when we feel a claim is beneficial. It's also what we do when we feel a claim is beneficial, but we can pass it off as a gambit.

In other words, it's there. Period.

Null on Zen and SK. Town on TBlock and someone I'm forgetting.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
that's completely true. It's also what we do as town if it looks like it'll work. It's also what we do when we feel a claim is beneficial. It's also what we do when we feel a claim is beneficial, but we can pass it off as a gambit.

In other words, it's there. Period.

Null on zen and sk. Town on tblock and someone i'm forgetting.
goddammit!

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Wow caught up. One thing is for certain, Swiss' posts sure are fun to read :D

I"m glad I"m not the only one getting a weird vibe from KK. Frankly he's been on my "watch him" list all game. I didn't like his .jpg case (although it was original) and I definitely didn't like his T-Block case. I just haven't gotten that wonderful warm and fuzzy town feeling from him at all this game at all.

Btw, I think PLSD is still catching up.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Bull****.

Doublevote: Zen

DIE MOTHER ****ER DIE.
town tell

Nope. I have none. Is tblock your buddy?
town tell

YOU TELL ME. HOW WOULD I KNOW?

Here is my thoughts on why you would do this:

1. You haven't done ****. I'm right about JPG, so it would be best to fake claim a guilty on me to save a bud.
town tell

AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO CLAIM INSANITY. Oh boy.
town tell

Saving before a wagon would build on him.

But if not it's obv for saving A buddy who is under the hot seat. So, tell me your thoughts on people with wagons. I WANT THOUGHTS ON EACH PERSON.

I WANT YOUR READS NOW.

I WANT WHY YOU COPPED ME.

WHEN DID U COP ME.

town tell

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@KK: I don't like how you attacked out town voting bloack either.

On Swiss, I don't like how he has .jpg as scum but otherwise his reads appear just fine. He certainly agrees with me on you.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
@KK: I don't like how you attacked out town voting bloack either.
I didn't attack it at all though. I questioned that there was one but it seems there isn't at all.

Reyth said:
On Swiss, I don't like how he has .jpg as scum but otherwise his reads appear just fine. He certainly agrees with me on you.
His reads are exactly like mine besides Myself and SK. Yet you call me out majorly on how my reads don't match yours and it's scummy for that. But when Swiss has it, you call it fine.

Da hell?

T-block

B2B TST
Gimme a break, KK. He doesn't have me as scum and doesn't have July up on some pedestal like you have. Don't know if you're reaching or desperate or what.

T-block

B2B TST
His reads are not exactly like yours.

Can you show me where Reyth said you were scummy for not having reads lining up with his? Also, can you give reasons for having July town?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
His reads are not exactly like yours.
I said his reads are good atm to the ones he has shown and they are extremely close to them. On my town-flip, he wants to look into you and that's good enough as a leaning scum because that's what's going to happen. July idk his read on her atm but seems up in the air since he even said he isn't reading most of her posts.

T-Block said:
Can you show me where Reyth said you were scummy for not having reads lining up with his? Also, can you give reasons for having July town?
Have you even read any of the debates between Reyth/Me, honest question? July I agree with alot of with what she has to say and I see the town intent behind what she is bringing. What I don't like is the fact how everyone says they dislike her, but can't show my why. In fact, a lot of people this game have that problem with their scum-reads and it's annoying.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Gah your reads are so good though sans one or two. ;_; They are almost exactly like mine.
Considering his only scumpick besides you is me, does that mean I'm pretty much your main scumpick? I forgot.

Swiss, why is KK scum? I read your post but I don't see the reasoning. Not knowing Zen wasn't in a hydra = dumb but he's not dumb so = scum? Seriously? That hydra log confused me as well.

Like, the rest of your post that says "KK scum" I can't definitively agree with.
Also can't necessarily agree with Ran town, though I can see scumRan being afraid to reveal his doublevote ability so early.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
If it was in 900-1200, I skimmed it. If not, I probably read it but can't remember >_>
......*sigh*

I would really like it if you read it but I'll go drag it up when I'm not chilling with friends.

Considering his only scumpick besides you is me, does that mean I'm pretty much your main scumpick? I forgot.
IDK what you are Asdioh nor do I ever know. ATM I'm leaning scum but I need to crank a re-read of this game soon that isn't an isolated ISO of TB.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Man i'm getting really bored from reading. I wish people didn't talk about the same thing over and over again. I'm also a very slow reader, I'm still around #400 >_>.

I suppose I'll just post my thoughts up to that point. Don't bug out if some of this stuff has been answered. I'm just going in the order I have stuff written down in my notebook of scirbbles.

1. Nich #210. You were responding to X1's BOO! post in which he was implying that stating that your vote is for pressure takes away the pressure. Then you respond here pretty mush saying that there was never really a chance of pressure in the first place. Why would you vote him, if your vote wasn't going to do anything in the first place?

2. T-block is being logical and consitent. He's said a lot of things that I had thought of when reading through. I think he is good.

3. Who says "beam me up scotty"? The captain guy or someone else?

4. Other than that post from Nich, I've gotten town vibes from most of his stuff. I like his #213 because of how reasonable and open he is being there.

5. July what did you like about #280?

6. DeGrey is surely scum, especially after seeing his indy claim. Getting him lynched is going to be a **** because dgames seems to have a problem with lynching indys and Ryker in general.

7. Ran has so far been scum to me. This was before my gambit and in fact why I did the gambit in the first place.

In #277 he doesn't jump on DeGrey until Kawaii does, kind of like Nich did on T-block earlier. Unlike Nich though it seemed like Ran was waiting to see if it was ok to call out DeGrey. Earlier he makes a small comment to Degrey saying "I don't like this", and that's it. Why make a pointless comment like that? I never see Ran just express a random dislike or like for no reason. It seems like he is being careful with what he does. SoupKat mentioned this at one point, in that Ran's questions seem shallow. We all know he asks a grip of unecessary qeuestions, but he always has some thought process behind them that I can figure out. Here it looks like he is forcing it. He's had been asking questions to July that she very clearly had stated. Yet he kept trying to find some incriminating thing against her.

8. Nabe is a tough one to crack. I really liked his early posts. Lately not so much like his need to comment on me reading. Pointless. Out of place. Null-town I suppose.

9. Vig Peg seemed fake at first, but I satarted to like his posts going on like #335. And little things that show they are actually putting thought into their reads and such. I need to look over him more though.

I do not like Kawaii at all.
I do not like DeGrey at all.
I do not like Ran.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Swiss.
Swiss, why is KK scum? I read your post but I don't see the reasoning. Not knowing Zen wasn't in a hydra = dumb but he's not dumb so = scum? Seriously? That hydra log confused me as well.

Like, the rest of your post that says "KK scum" I can't definitively agree with.
And if KK is scum, do you think July is his buddy?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
98.7 to the 5th power% sure.

The paragraph below 7 in my post goes into the why.
Why is DeGrey scum? I already said I believe his claim, though at the same time I can see him being the indy he mentioned faking info.
Does his interaction with Nick, which July and I pointed out as potentially very scummy, have anything to do with it?

Who is your preferred lynch toDay? My vote's on Ran (btw remember when he begged people to vote for him? Yeah I hate that) but I can see better lynches coming toDay.

What do you think of July?

Top Bottom