• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
School obligations. Jazz concert, orchestra concert, wind symphony concert and a nationaal competition all on weekends in March :/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Eh, unfortunately, not in my position. Crap like marching band, yeah, give me as many excuses as I can find to get out of that. But stuff in the Spring is usually playing solo, so there's no one to cover me up.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Visual Art/Design > Music > Everything else > Life > Tesh

It'll be double elim and please bring a setup we might be playing on laggy tvs.

:phone:
Then I find it unlikely that it will be only 3 hours if there's, say, 15 people. Unless somebody brings a time machine setup.

Isn't an average 3-match set about 12-15 mins?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Atlus is good.

You should check out Persona 3. Texas sucks. Cuz Persona has a lot of the style that Catherine has. Persona 3 is too good. Persona 4 is really good too!

1+2 have nothing to do with the rest of the games. The storyline's aren't connected.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Did this guy just come in here talking to us like we didn't know about persona..

Shoo shoo away noob.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Bio, Zano or anybody who can photoshop, would you help me? Can you take the twitter/FB pic and make it the same size as the AiB pic? Also, can you make the AiB pic have the same color as the twitter/FB pic? PLEASE!!!!!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
lol skins, the british version was the best, i watched a lot of it and used many of the clips for a health project, anime too good so i couldn't finish it :awesome:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're going to hate Shadow Dragon...encouraging to kill your characters to get the gaiden chapters is ********.

BioDG

Smash Ace

Bio, Zano or anybody who can photoshop, would you help me? Can you take the twitter/FB pic and make it the same size as the AiB pic? Also, can you make the AiB pic have the same color as the twitter/FB pic? PLEASE!!!!!!
Sure. I will have these done very soon.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Nah man, my printer aint that big. :troll:

Xyro:

-Please save them so I can remove them from my imageshack (do "Right Click > Save As..." and not a drag-and-drop).
-Save them as .png to retain their transparency.
-All filesize dimensions are the same in case you were concerned about alignment.

Smoom77

Smash Master
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom