• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
lol i was gonna say go look for everything wenbo has posted on the subject

when i first saw tope i thought he looked like a college philosophy professor. and it was at p5. i really dont think hes 30 something.... hes just really tall

my friend thought taj was white

i thought reneblade looked like gary coleman

D

Deleted member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ibnxw8Z8A8

in retrospect eddy was approaching me like a madman on yoshis but i was not trying to camp

but the matchup seems significantly easier if i play on yoshis than dreamland although I got some lucky combos off over and over

and i guess yoshis covers my edgeguarding weakness.... lol..

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i feel like it depends a lot on the playstyles of both of the players. i rarely choose the same stage in the same match-up every time. just depends on what happens game 1

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
inb4late

Windrose, if you were talking to me when you asked if I knew Lord HDL and Eval, I only know Eval. He was at the last tournament I went to and was one of the Staff members.

:phone:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
If you're good at edgeguarding Luigi I think the big stages hugely favor you because Luigi has no kill moves and you kill him off anything
And it's not like Luigi trying to edgecamp you is a huge problem ... <_< dat ain't Sheik

0Room

Smash Lord
Lol wenbo I'm surprised you didn't say anything about me jumping in before you

Also,
Do any Luigi's just WD->usmash?
That actually has a **** load of range

Mokumo

Smash Ace
The guy I was playing was good enough to score a critical side b almost every time he recovered. He knew the matchup and I didn't :/

I'm sure it's in falcons favor once you know what's going on

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
The guy I was playing was good enough to score a critical side b almost every time he recovered. He knew the matchup and I didn't :/

I'm sure it's in falcons favor once you know what's going on

Is this a joke <_< misfires aren't skill based at all

JPOBS

Smash Hero
There aren't any cool looking players except michel tang and maybe zhu on a good day irl.
Zgetto wore a blazer or some sort of suit every day to Pound 4.
That cat has swag.

Honestly, Strongbad looks nothing like I thought he would. I was expecting a guy who looked like donkey kong.

In fact, if strongbad and kaostar switched bodies, they wouldfit perfectly into each other's character profiles in my mind's eye.

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
The only player I expected to look like and looks like that is Darkrain.

And lol at Mew2King.

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
I laugh every time I picture Darkrain black.

And I had no idea that SS was asian until I saw a crowd reaction video. I thought he'd be like a skinny white guy. But whatevz.

Walt

Smash Ace
In fact, if strongbad and kaostar switched bodies, they wouldfit perfectly into each other's character profiles in my mind's eye.
Hahaha. Oh man that would be perfect. Like when Cline told me he was kaostar I was thinking "the goofy mewtwo guy?!" Then he acted like a goofy mewtwo guy in a huge black man body. And SB I was like "he's a small white kid with glasses that says **** a lot?"

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Lol everyone expects people to look like their icons
I fall in this category so much. basically expected all falcons to look like ss or gg7, and then I met walt and s2j. . . .
I love how the human perspective works.

Although in my case my icon actually does show what I look like. . . =P

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
Lol everyone expects people to look like their icons
When I attended my first offline tournament, no one expected me to look like how I do.

I've had this Wesker profile picture for over a year, and they all expected me to be tall, with shades, and super chill.

0Room

Smash Lord
I was going to say that I expect Raidex to look like Wesker even though I know he doesn't [since he told us what he looks like]

Now your icon is soooo different lol

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
Yeah, I changed it because I said that. Haha.

Been a loooong time since I last changed my profile picture. lmfao.

Top Bottom