• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
We both don't care anymore what you think DeGrey. Kill us, kill you, kill whomever, does it really matter at this point from this trainwreck? Not at all.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't think I've ever reached a point in a game where I truly didn't care about a game anymore in the way that I hate this one, however replacing out is such a stupidly far fetched idea in this scenario.
Don't replace out. Be mad with me, go ahead. I didn't think someone would quick hammer PLSD like that. I never hammered him. I KNEW he was at 4 votes, and down graded my vote. If JULY thought she hammered, then that's two scumbags (SK, JUly) in a bag for one possible townie.

I'm fine with July's vig. If she flips scum, then SK is scum. KK obv scum from that too.

Tblock is worrying, seeing as he hasn't voted for anyone at this moment, and hasn't said a damn thing.

I will use my best judgement tonite.

T-block

B2B TST
Don't replace out. Be mad with me, go ahead. I didn't think someone would quick hammer PLSD like that. I never hammered him. I KNEW he was at 4 votes, and down graded my vote. If JULY thought she hammered, then that's two scumbags (SK, JUly) in a bag for one possible townie.

I'm fine with July's vig. If she flips scum, then SK is scum. KK obv scum from that too.

Tblock is worrying, seeing as he hasn't voted for anyone at this moment, and hasn't said a damn thing.

I was one of the first four votes on the PLSD wagon. A simple check of the votecount would have shown that -_-

Vig July sounds great. Swiss should be in consideration for cop.

Ran if you use your power and SK isn't one of them I'm going to snap.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

vig baiting? Like, do you think she is Bullet proof? Do you think a cop would be a better idea.

@Tblock: Oh sorry. I thought your vote was inbalid cuz of something someone said. K.

Also I'm using my best judgement. So you will see.

July

Smash Apprentice
Time to actually respond to this stuff after the thread freaking exploded.

July, recently I've made points to SK -- a lot of the points you bring up are points he and I are currently contesting. What do you think of our recent back-and-forth, and of my own accusations that he's been ignoring questions and points?
I really like the back and forth between you two, I feel like SK has by far been the best at summarizing the points against you and challenging your actions (Nich has been persistent but I haven't agreed with all his points), and his points address a lot of the concerns I have with you such as telling others to view things objectively but not showing that yourself when viewing DeGrey. Honestly since the points haven't been addressed for me and many are in wall format its hard for me to tell if they have or have not ignored questions.

@july kinda like how you showed up out of nowhere to hammer plsd to save SK mirite? :awesome: Or like how you hammered me in pizza out of nowhere mirite? :awesome: /sarcasm
I don't care if I saved SK, I care that PLSD got lynched and that DeGrey didn't get the lynch he so desperately wanted. And to be technical, I didn't come out of nowhere, J and Vandy got a hold of me on aim and told me **** was going down here and that it was PLSD lynch v. SK lynch. Kinda a no brainer for me since SK is leaning town and PLSD was leaning scum.

Hmm...I honestly don't remember that hammer in Pizza, but I believe you, and I'm pretty sure I hammered T-Block out of nowhere over there too :D Ask Reyth though, I've also done it on ms to people who deserve to be lynched (Muffin).

I am very confused. ;-;

Also I thought PLSD was at 4 votes.

July :urg:
I'm not sorry Ran, you did the right thing and so did I and everyone who chose the PLSD wagon over the SK wagon.

Absolutely none of that is an offense that you can convict me for.
Of course it's not by itself, but your crappy play all Day has been, or the numerous points I've brought up on you throughout the Day.

Also, we're a ****ing motivator. We can choose one player during the day and they must use any active abilities that they had and they can use it twice regardless of any one shot restrictions. This works on killing abilities as well. We targeted Nabe when his lynch was no longer reasonable to expect. I was not on a successful lynch, so it's gone. I'm VT, no restriction because I can no longer use my Time Turner.
So, was "motivator" the name of your role? Also how would your role have worked...you said you used it on Nabe, but it doesn't work now because you weren't on the successful wagon; would he have found out during the Night that he had to use any active abilities? Also what is this Time Turner ability?

Is this right?: Hermoine Granger, Town Know-it-all with mod-confirmed information, and a restriction that you must be on the successful wagon, if not your power as a "motivator" is taken away, which is called Time Turner or there is another role called Time Turner which is also lost if you are not on a successful wagon

July

Smash Apprentice

@Ran: If me or KK is vigged, who would be your top suspects toMorrow upon our town flips?

Same question to T-Block.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I

I don't care if I saved SK, I care that PLSD got lynched and that DeGrey didn't get the lynch he so desperately wanted. And to be technical, I didn't come out of nowhere, J and Vandy got a hold of me on aim and told me **** was going down here and that it was PLSD lynch v. SK lynch. Kinda a no brainer for me since SK is leaning town and PLSD was leaning scum.
Why are you lying, about the coming out of nowhere part I mean? Quite literally you said "What the hell is going on im here... vote plsd". That's what you did, you didn't get involved in the discussion or anything at all. To everyone else you just showed up out of nowhere and hammered.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
ok, could have sworn ran was doublevoting plst making you the hammerer (yes, it's a word i made it up deal with it) but whatever.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha.

I double voted him, and then unvoted to one vote. I made a mistake.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So, was "motivator" the name of your role? Also how would your role have worked...you said you used it on Nabe, but it doesn't work now because you weren't on the successful wagon; would he have found out during the Night that he had to use any active abilities? Also what is this Time Turner ability?

Is this right?: Hermoine Granger, Town Know-it-all with mod-confirmed information, and a restriction that you must be on the successful wagon, if not your power as a "motivator" is taken away, which is called Time Turner or there is another role called Time Turner which is also lost if you are not on a successful wagon
No, motivator is a type of role. We are town aligned know-it-all. He would be told at night (if he had an active ability) that he must use it and use it twice.

The ability's name is Time Turner and I can no longer use it if I am on the wrong lynch or there is a No Lynch.

The restriction, IIRC, is simply called "Restriciton."

The mod confirmed information is classified as an ability under the name "Know-It-All."

July

Smash Apprentice
Why are you lying, about the coming out of nowhere part I mean? Quite literally you said "What the hell is going on im here... vote plsd". That's what you did, you didn't get involved in the discussion or anything at all. To everyone else you just showed up out of nowhere and hammered.
Ah kk, well it's been stated many times that I will vote with KK, J and Vandy got a hold of me on aim and told me it was either SK or PLSD for a lynch and **** was going on RIGHT THEN, so I voted. I didn't know where my vote was on the wagon but I wanted him dead and KK wanted him dead so idgaf, but it really shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone, except maybe you since you just replaced in. Then I caught up on the rest of content and what happened with PLSD and SK, which only made me happier with my vote.

And I was here arguing **** all Day whereas DeGrey waited in the background and came forth....well lets see to claim, to push the SK wagon and to save Nabe and push the SK wagon again. PLSD wagon was thrown around all Day, I'll take responsibility if my vote really was the hammer but I was here all Day and I stand by that move as the correct move, if DeGrey wanted something different he should have pushed harder throughout the Day.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Go take a breather.
Good advice. Despite this game making me never want to play mafia again, I've had a group therapy session with J/July and I'm going to try and flesh out what I think before the Night. I owe it to them to make sure that the theoretical vig isn't dumb enough to kill one of us. PSDL's scum flip will help with this too.

Terra used Morph!

Terra’s vote now counts as two votes. She is also allowed to stop two select players from being lynched at any time during the day phase. This ability can only be used once.

I'm a direct counter to Ran's role.

Stop Lynch: Nabe
Stop Lynch: DeGrey
This is almost mod confirmed fake to me. I'm fairly certain OS would have mentioned something about the stop lynch (he did it when we had a flush 7 lynch in FF6 for example).

Sending his votes into OS via pm or whatever is just about the strangest thing I've heard of too.

Despite it being fake, PSDL literally comes from NOWHERE to use his stupid powers to screw over town.

Nabe was a Day 1 lynch with less than 24 hours to deadline. Why is PSDL pulling everything out of his hat to stop a Day Freaking One lynch

He hasn't given ANY content. Yet he is comfortable to come into the thread and stop the lynch wagon oh so close to the deadline. Why? If you listened to them and DeGrey, they made it out that the world was going to end if Nabe was lynched. It's not that big of a deal, REALLY!

Alright, you want to avoid a No Lynch and I want to avoid a No Lynch. Let's vote TBlock then.
asasdfjsdhajklfhhkjahfdsa

Look at both of their play. PSDL is putting COMPLETE faith in DeGrey, with most likely NEVER reading most of the thread. He shuts down the Nabe lynch for literally NO reason.

I do not believe that Kuz has played FF6 and I know that Laundry has not.

@Gova - Do we have time to question that? OS may or may not be on before deadline.
But Nabe has. Kuz has read just about every mafia game on this site (not quoting or anything, but he seems to know random stuff about really old games for no reason). When PSDL flips scum, one of his scum buddies was definitely in FF6 mafia. And yeah it's probably Nabe.

Ok.

How about SK.

Double Vote: SK
This post and the next few following is just about 100% proof that DeGrey/Nabe are fine with any lynch other than themselves. Side note: Ran is still town to me btw.

Do not vote Nabe in case there is a gambit here, that would be bad. We do not want to lynch Nabe for reasons I've outlined.
Oh god he even acknowledges that it's a gambit. Voting Nabe should have NO consequences if PSDL is in anyway telling the truth. OS would announce that they were no longer a valid lynch target.

haha no
Don't do that, Ran, since that would hammer.
WHICH NICH IS FULLY AWARE OF!!!
Oh sweet that's the 3rd scum mate acknowledging that Kuz is indeed gambiting. How nice of them.

Kind of inclined to agree, but devil's advocate: This would be an inversion from OS (always good in setups, i.e. my case on you in FF6), and it echoes OS' use of Kefkas in multiple games.
Does Nabe ever actually vote PSLD? Doubt it.

I frigging hate how Nabe would not claim, even though he'd "accepted" his lynch or whatever. Then PLSD comes out of no where with a super power that has NO PLACE being used this close to deadline.
Man what a fart smeller :chuckle:

@PLSD Wagon - Why would he do this instead of coasting unchallenged into Day 2?
HAHA DeGrey with the expertly timed WIFOM. I can only respond with the WIFOM that PSDL was getting vigged/copped/spirit bombed at Night. This was his last hoorah, saving his buddy Nabe from sure death. If town vig had half a brain, PSDL was never going to see Day 2. But ofc, that's not logic, it's WIFOM right?

Hey man, weren't you just preaching to me about trying to change a lynch? Looks like you're fishing for a No Lynch.
Don't... just don't... all I can say to this is WOW.

NL, like a boss.
Other than this not being... all that logical, I love how DeGrey already knew it would result in a No Lynch, when the logical explanation would be OS announcing that him and Nabe could no longer be lynched.

C'mon Gova, give me an SK vote. You too, TBlock, I want to ensure it's a hammer.
Is this the same person who tried to crucify July for "hammering" PSDL. Such hypocrisy. Hold yourself to the same standards please.

Yeah and it could be town trying to save a town read or scum saving an actual townie. There's no real evidence to suggest any scenario. Vote: SK

kk ninja : lol at that ate

reyth ninja: terra had a restriction where she had to claim to use her power basically. I'm pretty sure it carried over here.

degray ninja: agree
Dumb or scum.

It's Raziek. U mad.

Stop being an idiot. No scum is going to suicide to save a partner who lurked literally ALL of Day 1, and then claimed randomly right at the end of the day.

Going balls deep for one mislynch at the cost of two scum? Yeah right.
Again with the WIFOM. As far as I'm concerned, PSDL was dead anyway. What he did doesn't look so bad when you realise a Nabe lynch followed by PSDL vig shot was most definitely on the cards.

May it stay like that forever!!

play: song of time 2x speed!!!

play: song of healing

claim: young link from majoras mask

The game transferring was a lie, but here is the truth

In 4 days, the world will be destroyed, if we can prevent that day from happening then we can prevent the destruction

I have played song of healing to make me immune from any actions from now on, I can still be lynched, but night actions will not affect me

We are going to dissapear tonight, and we will not return until the 5th day, any time shorter and the world will be doomed, we tried stalling as long as possible but we can no longer sit and let this game fall under the clutches of scum, we refuse!

:phone:

I don't know what you are anymore. Overswarm mod confirmation stuff should explain this. Regardless, SK scum is not possible in a world of PSDL/Nabe/DeGrey scum. Indy maybe? Probably just town though.

A bunch of claim BS
Yet Nabe is totally on board with PSDL's claim that is 100% ******** and out of nowhere. Really, he's just taking cheap shots to secure SK's wagon.

I don't get it.
Proof SKat and PSDL aren't scum with PSDL.

Rest is just more of the same scummy ****.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a scum team as so blatantly obvious as DeGrey/Nabe/PSDL are scum.

Maybe not all of them are town, but at the very least some or most of them are. In all my time of playing mafia this is hands down the scummiest thing I've ever seen. If any of these guys is town, they are freaking horrible and deserve to be ridiculed forever.

I'll do another reads post after I have dinner and if OS hasn't started the Night yet. But PLEASE take this into account if wii die...

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
He hasn't given ANY content. Yet he is comfortable to come into the thread and stop the lynch wagon oh so close to the deadline. Why? If you listened to them and DeGrey, they made it out that the world was going to end if Nabe was lynched. It's not that big of a deal, REALLY!
If it's not that big of a deal to you, then why wouldn't you be willing to kill SK instead?

Look at both of their play. PSDL is putting COMPLETE faith in DeGrey, with most likely NEVER reading most of the thread. He shuts down the Nabe lynch for literally NO reason.
Kinda like how July voted PLSD for literally NO reason. You can't call one reasonless without calling the other equally so.

But Nabe has. Kuz has read just about every mafia game on this site (not quoting or anything, but he seems to know random stuff about really old games for no reason). When PSDL flips scum, one of his scum buddies was definitely in FF6 mafia. And yeah it's probably Nabe.
Are you dumb? I was trying to sell his gambit because it did EXACTLY what I needed it to. It gave people a reason to move the lynch off of Nabe and it protected me from a last minute swing. It was a ****ing brilliant maneuver for someone with a solid town read on me.

This post and the next few following is just about 100% proof that DeGrey/Nabe are fine with any lynch other than themselves. Side note: Ran is still town to me btw.
Did you not at all read the post I made about who I'm willing to lynch and about literally having zero preference as long as it wasn't me, Gova, Nabe, or one of the two claimed masons (who are ironically on my scum list now). Why didn't this come out sooner?

HAHA DeGrey with the expertly timed WIFOM. I can only respond with the WIFOM that PSDL was getting vigged/copped/spirit bombed at Night. This was his last hoorah, saving his buddy Nabe from sure death. If town vig had half a brain, PSDL was never going to see Day 2. But ofc, that's not logic, it's WIFOM right?
No one here except a vig knows whether or not there is a vig. That's bad reasoning.

Don't... just don't... all I can say to this is WOW.
Sarcasm.

Other than this not being... all that logical, I love how DeGrey already knew it would result in a No Lynch, when the logical explanation would be OS announcing that him and Nabe could no longer be lynched.
The posts are unrelated which is fairly obvious when you actually take into account the conversation I was previously having with Nich.

Is this the same person who tried to crucify July for "hammering" PSDL. Such hypocrisy. Hold yourself to the same standards please.
No it's not. PLSD is a bad lynch. SK is a good one.

Again with the WIFOM. As far as I'm concerned, PSDL was dead anyway. What he did doesn't look so bad when you realise a Nabe lynch followed by PSDL vig shot was most definitely on the cards.
You're reaching to try and sell a scum team.

EVERYBODY! DOES THAT QUOTE LOOK LIKE A REACH TO YOU? IT DOES TO ME!

I don't know what you are anymore. Overswarm mod confirmation stuff should explain this. Regardless, SK scum is not possible in a world of PSDL/Nabe/DeGrey scum. Indy maybe? Probably just town though.
Man, this backpedaling. Leave that door open in case you need to use it, huh? What was so important to save him?

Yet Nabe is totally on board with PSDL's claim that is 100% ******** and out of nowhere. Really, he's just taking cheap shots to secure SK's wagon.
It doesn't have to be the truth if it accomplishes what he needed it to.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a scum team as so blatantly obvious as DeGrey/Nabe/PSDL are scum.

Maybe not all of them are town, but at the very least some or most of them are. In all my time of playing mafia this is hands down the scummiest thing I've ever seen. If any of these guys is town, they are freaking horrible and deserve to be ridiculed forever.

I'll do another reads post after I have dinner and if OS hasn't started the Night yet. But PLEASE take this into account if wii die...
Oh god, really? The same damn thing I'm saying about you two, July, and SK. The original Nabe scum case made NO sense. PSDL scum makes no sense when you look into WHY he claimed. The only one you've got ANY ammunition on is me and instead of using the good stuff, you reach to try and make anything I say into a scum tell. Seriously, how is me pushing when it's deadline anything more than a null tell?

Come back when you're going to be able to not take pot shots at me after prefacing the post with how good of an idea taking a breather is.

Now then, I'm fairly certain that you've already been asked, but I'll ask it again, what are you going to do in the event of a PSDL town flip?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
If it's not that big of a deal to you, then why wouldn't you be willing to kill SK instead?
wtfmireading.jpg

I'm still going to push what I think is best for town you knuckle head. Put SoupaKat at L-1 without the juicy, delicious PSDL lynch alternative and yeah I'd probably do it.

Kinda like how July voted PLSD for literally NO reason. You can't call one reasonless without calling the other equally so.
No reason? I can think of a million reasons why I'd want to lynch PSDL. Prove that July never said they disliked/would lynch PSDL if you're going to compare that to PSDL's sheer ******** gambit.

Are you dumb? I was trying to sell his gambit because it did EXACTLY what I needed it to. It gave people a reason to move the lynch off of Nabe and it protected me from a last minute swing. It was a ****ing brilliant maneuver for someone with a solid town read on me.
This is dumb, you trying to sell your story doesn't legitimise PSDL's ****ty gambit to anyone but yourself.

Did you not at all read the post I made about who I'm willing to lynch and about literally having zero preference as long as it wasn't me, Gova, Nabe, or one of the two claimed masons (who are ironically on my scum list now). Why didn't this come out sooner?
Yah I did. Just because you don't care who's lynched doesn't make your intentions pro town in any way shape or form.

I have voiced how I didn't like you being fine with whatever wagon. It's been a constant theme in your play.

No one here except a vig knows whether or not there is a vig. That's bad reasoning.
Vig, Cop, Tracker. Basically any pro town role that can obtain information on a player they target. It's no stretch of the imagination that some brilliant townie would target PSDL in the Night. It's no stretch either that EVERYONE was content with them dieing at the soonest possible convenience.

The posts are unrelated which is fairly obvious when you actually take into account the conversation I was previously having with Nich.
Riveting tale old chap!

No it's not. PLSD is a bad lynch. SK is a good one.
Naaaahhhhh.

You're reaching to try and sell a scum team.

EVERYBODY! DOES THAT QUOTE LOOK LIKE A REACH TO YOU? IT DOES TO ME!
I even admitted that it was WIFOM bro. Look! It's in the paragraph above that. Why the need to emphasise a single point, which if you'd paid attention you'd realise I acknowledged was WIFOM?

Picking the weak part of my argument out and attacking it? Kudos :chuckle:

Man, this backpedaling. Leave that door open in case you need to use it, huh? What was so important to save him?
Nah this is me being a humble ****. I've never caught an entire scum team on Day 1. I'm not that good. Or am I? We'll see.

Surely you didn't fully understand everything Kat claimed right? I even said right there, they aren't scum with PSDL and co. You straw manning? Ya I think you are. I never claimed it was "important" to save Kat. I was lynching who I thought was scum you son of a gun.

It doesn't have to be the truth if it accomplishes what he needed it to.
Oh you.

Oh god, really? The same damn thing I'm saying about you two, July, and SK. The original Nabe scum case made NO sense. PSDL scum makes no sense when you look into WHY he claimed. The only one you've got ANY ammunition on is me and instead of using the good stuff, you reach to try and make anything I say into a scum tell. Seriously, how is me pushing when it's deadline anything more than a null tell?
And you say I'M reaching. PSDL claim makes sense when they never even read the thread? Explain that. You're too blinded by the fact that it pushed your agenda 100% to acknowledge that it was ********.

Come back when you're going to be able to not take pot shots at me after prefacing the post with how good of an idea taking a breather is.
Pot shots? Excuse me if I refuse to stand by and let my scum suspects push their stupid lynches.

Now then, I'm fairly certain that you've already been asked, but I'll ask it again, what are you going to do in the event of a PSDL town flip?
It really doesn't change anything. He was a null read the whole game.

He never did anything notable until that stupid claim. It doesn't change the fact that I'd still lynch Nabe. It doesn't change the fact that your play was discusting.

I'd like to know where you're going to go when Nich, July and ourselves flip town. But ya know, pointless questions are pointless mirite?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Correction: Where I admitted that I was using WIFOM wasn't in fact one line above (it was several). But I did say "again with the WIFOM" referring to the same issue of DG saying "PSDL wouldn't do that." I swear if you try to straw man me on this... >.<

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Anyway, the good stuff:

DeGrey: It's hard to exactly pin point what I dislike about DeGrey apart from his hilariously bad pushes, and the late attempted derail of the Nabe wagon (preemptive counter: I think Nabe is scummy, so anyone doing everything they can to stop his lynch is bad. These go hand in hand) but I put it down to Ryker not giving two ****s to who gets lynched as long as it isn't himself. This has not just been DG recently, they've been like this most of the game. We were his top scum pick on Day 1. Did he ever give a reasonable explanation or push on us? No. Zen and Swiss were pushing the wagon, and both of them were more inactive than him put together. His awful pressure on Nich about how he's going to mislynch himself still does not makes sense. It never achieved anything meaningful, other than a crappy wagon on Nich, which I don't recall DeGrey ever had much to say about (or even object to). His push on SK was seemingly for them not doing anything memorable (or gee, am I confusing them with Nabe? Can't remember) but frankly it was because they didn't care who got lynched, so they just picked the popular wagon. His push on Swiss NEVER had any reasoning and was just another ****ty attempt at getting someone other than himself lynched. Overall his play just reeks of scum pushing mislynches for half ***** stuff or non existent reasoning. He's never actually called someone scummy, supplemented it with sufficient reasoning, and than followed up on it. He's been on the sidelines hiding behind other people's reads or pushing stuff with no reasoning. His lame weak sauce push to stop Nabe's lynch is the icing on his cake. And I'm not calling him scum in this, I'm taking cheap shots at him!!!! MAGICAL!!!!

Nabe: Enough has been said about you.

Gova: I had odd gut town vibes from Zen, partially from doing things like the gambit on Ran (though in hindsight he reached the wrong conclusion, so possible facade their) and pushing the wagon on us (he thought we were scummy because both our slots were quiet, but whatever). J backed me up that he got town vibes from Zen early on. Zen voting Nabe after the reset made me feel slightly comfier as well. Other than that he never did anything that notable. On the other hand, Gova has jumped into the thread with these stupidly flipped reads on everyone (e.g. Nabe town/Swiss scum). I hated how he asked for what Zen thought of us in particular, yet discarded his reads on just about everything else. He also reacted INCREDIBLY poorly to PSDL's claim, talked down the Nabe wagon, acted as if July's vote was somehow really scummy compared to anyone else on the PSDL wagon. Gova never really showed ANY doubt about what was happen. Like Nabe/DeGrey/PSDL he was happy to just let this god awful wagon pick up steam and sprayed **** at whoever opposed it. Basically, if any of the terrible trio somehow f'd up and are actually town, this is where I'd look first.

Swiss: Not that I'd ever admit it, but I'm not that solid at reading Swiss. In most of the games I've played with him (as Chuckie the hydra) I've ALWAYS looked to Kat's read on him. That said, when he is scum I usually find little inconsistencies in his play that don't add up, which I'll try and form a solid case on him along with what Kat thinks. In this game though, I've literally seen NOTHING wrong with his play, apart from the apparent lack thereof. In his first actual content post, his reads literally lined up 100% with my own (accept for his dislike of myself). I acknowledged this. The rest of his play has been no different imo. There is nothing I haven't disagreed with or at least I could see from his pov. DeGrey says "he's pushing the wrong places." BS. There is no flaw in Swiss' reasoning thus far. When Kat/Swiss/Vand's thoughts line up you better believe that some crazy act of rng has decided to make them all town... srsly tho, Swiss ain't dumb. That's DeGrey's push on him and it's weak as cat piss. All in all, I'm not going to pretend that Swiss is obvtown, but you're KIDDING yourself if you're voting him for any other reason than inactivity. @Reyth: True fact. He's still always going to be question mark no matter what (as our friend Ryker so delicately put it earlier on) but there is NO case on him.

VG: Tbh I'm not really sure on them at all. I thought they were a bit off early on, but I think it was because it was asdioh posting who I've never played with before. I consider myself alright at reading X1, having been scum with and against him (and calling it) on numerous occasions, but Asdioh blurs my read. The thing I still can't rap my head around is the victim crumb thing. I don't see why they were focusing on indy hunting, when it's really not important at all on Day 1. Indy hunting is almost NEVER a pro town thing to do, unless scum have already flipped or there is something substantial to go on (Ryker's Hermoine shenanigans is NOT solid at all). But nothing from their play jumps out of me as scummy. I get a townie vibe from a lot of their posts. I'd put them at null-town at worst.

SK: For me everything is hinging on whatever happens with their claim/play, but aside from that I still think Town. Like Swiss, don't judge these guys because they've been inactive. I felt townie Kat come through in his posts. When he's scum his style is similar, but he goes off on tangents that are confusing and lead town off track. Don't get me wrong, he's sometimes hard to understand even as town, but he just sees the game in a different light than most people. Example, in Halo he had the-man (ryker/xonar) hydra as scum for a bizarre reason (which a lot of people didn't take to that quickly, but he was still right in the end). I'm not trying to meta Kat, I'm just saying that not being able to clearly interpret his posts ISN'T scummy (especially to the extent others have made it out to be). For the Soup side, like Reyth I saw a raging townie when he was mad. I know it's not wise to judge someone on AtE stuff like that, whatever, I don't see that side as scummy either. But yeah, check out their claim and stuff which confuses me.

Nich: Strongest town read for me. I can't really go into specifics that well, because he's sort of been on skim mode for me in these last couple of pages. Tell me though, do any of you truly believe Nich does not utterly and completely believe Nabe is scum? His conviction has never waivered, and though he did tunnel and reach here and there, never once did I think he faked it. I don't mean this as an insult, but Nich is a fairly one dimensional player (kind of like myself actually). We just do the same stuff over and over, maybe it's because we're both doing/done maths degrees, maybe not, but there is no underlying scum motivation in Nich's play.

Ranmaru: July's strongest town read. The vibes I get from him reaffirm this to myself. Ran is truly looking for stuff and pursuing issues he finds scummy. Like Reyth he tends think out loud, and succinctness has no meaning to him (which I want to have a little discussion in post game with these two about...) but the townie intent is there. Sure there is an odd question here and there, but he asks so damn many that it's a needle in a haystack scenario imo. More recently, the fact that he not only contributed to the PSDL lynch, to then totally flip out and change his scum reads to "July/KK/SK" shows a townie who is thinking out loud and isn't sure either way. He isn't cool and calculated scum who knows what's what, he's all over the shop and constantly reconsidering himself (as a townie should) on Day 1 mafia.

Reyth: I don't know what goes on in this guys head. Maybe it's a different metagame to MS... I dunno, but wow this guy manages to talk about every single thing worth talking about, and then some. He's not been in the shadows which is a good thing. He never holds back in speaking his mind. I like that in principle, and apart from making people read useless stuff half of the time, he's made his thoughts crystal clear. He makes me face palm repeatedly with some of his pushes, but deep down I don't see scum being as vocal as he has.

T-Block: I've talked about them enough recently. Main thing I never liked was there Ran push, but to each and their own. Content with them staying around.

---

Should flip scum and if not worst play I've ever seen from a townie
Captain America

Can die in no particular order, painfully and slowly
Nabe
DeGrey

If I stuffed up look at these guys with a magnifying glass
Gova
Videogames

Your claim is weird plz explain but probably still town
The boogeyman

Apparently scum until proven innocent but still waiting for the horrible case that explains why
Swiss

Hao Nao Town Brown Cow
July
Nich
Ran
Reyth
T-Block

Bleck

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
We didn't, we were actually both v/la at the time.

I think we were put to L-2 and someone mentioned we should consider claiming.

July then claimed. Btw not that it matters, but it's not masons like us in Pikmafia (in that we both die). I think Xiivi uses the term incorrectly. We're not lovers/siblings that suicide after the other dies.

SoupaKatamari

Smash Rookie
Beyond the brink of disaster, next to starbucks
Alright, i'm willing to provide a reads list also.

Nabe: Wii (:chuckle:) still think this slot is scum, both of us know that Nabe can talk a good game but it's what Nabe does that decides our ballot, Nabe hasn't done much besides procrasinate on fodder such as defending himself and clinging for his life on a beaten horse of a case that is Nich.

VG.JPG: Unsure what to think of this slot, the X1 side brings determinal reasoning while the asdioh side is a giant mesh of things, i can't bias between heads but their play as of late is odd to me, alot of background talking but nothing up front, the only thing i've seen from VG that was actually 'up-front' is that whole escapade of DeGrey regarding a fallicious crumb that leaves them both wanting me to lynch them, i think i have stated my reasons for this somewhere but to time digging and effort all i'm going to say is that VG claiming that he put it there on purpose is terrible and DeGrey spotting it is even worse.

Gova: Replaced Zen, who is town, therefore, gova is town.

SK: Must stop the world from exploding into giant cheese! D:

Nich: No doubt in my mind of this slot being town, his pushes are far more genuine (albeit still being a bit hypocritical and yes a bit of a dull head) than some people in this game, and has been wrongly accused multiple times

DeGrey: If it wasn't for the claim, i would want DeGrey's head on a platter served with a fine glass of WINE. i've been over this slot too many times to emphasize my hatred, but also my understanding, as i will not fall victim to tunnel vision, and i see some truth in them, therefore, they are town.

Ranmaru: SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM where do i begin? where do i end? sloppy *** PR play, oppurtunism everywhere, stagnating content after the beginning of the game, and just incredibly bias reads that have no backbone whatsoever, i don't care what our sexy Kanga buddies think, i hate this slot with a burning passion of hate eincircled with more hate.

T-block: Wrongly accused after his vigil claim, that should've been the end of it, i hope he chooses to make a good decision to shoot someone worth it

Reyth: Town but i just wanna strangle the kid

KK: Sexy disco partners of Town, carry this town to victory while we are gone!

July: lolmasons

Swiss: Town, the veil cast upon swiss to just damn him for his omnious reputation was one of the most ******** things i've seen in my life, if there is a chance of swiss scum, then i will be amazed, hopefully i don't see this slot dead while we go SAAAVE THE WOORLDDD

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nice to see PLSD finally got lynched. Anyway, my plan for tomorrow is as follows.

If PLSD flips town, lynch Nabe, as his gambit was just a foolish act of a foolish fool following an even more foolish fool so foolishly! (Yes I've played too much Phoenix Wright lately.)

If PLSD flips scum, Nabe is even more obviously the play.

And once Nabe's dead I'd love to lynch Degrey.

@Kawaii, Ran, SK
Don't let Degrey guilt you. There's a good chance PLSD will flip scum, and even if he doesn't, his town-flip would only prove he's an idiot. His town-play would seriously amount to "One half of the hydra has town read on Degrey, uber sheep with stupid gambit without having read even half the thread."

@Ran
I want one half of your ability (if used) to be used on Nabe. Using the other part on Degrey would be awesome, but I suppose that's too much to hope for. I want you to take extra time to think and be careful, scum's going to try to target you for their wagons since you can double vote.

@OS
Are you finding the comparisons to FE as interesting as I am? The game is evenly divided into good town vs scum + dumb town, sorta like the wagons on me vs GLG in FE D1.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Anyway, here's a quick scum list if I die during the night.

Scum:
Nabe (Reasons = all over the thread)
Degrey (His deadline play just screamed horrible. If Nabe is scum there's just no way this guy is town, and even if Nabe isn't scum he deserves a lynch for causing that scramble, IMO.)
Gova (Don't like Zen sheeping Reyth pre-replacement, and Gova's content has just been plain bad.)
Reyth (His deadline play makes me feel better about him, he can live for a couple days.)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Twilight ends.

Vote count:

Nich - Reyth,
Nabe - Swiss,
Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance - Videogames.jpg, Nicholas1024, Kawaii Kangaroo, T-block, Ranmaru, July, SoupaKatamari,
SoupaKatamari - Degrey, Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance, Nabe, Gova,

Not voting:

Deadline is set for Tuesday, August 9th, at 3:00 p.m. EST
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance (The Sorceress, Mafia Sorceress) has been removed from the game!

Night 1 begins.
Night Actions are due by Wednesday, August 10th, at 3 p.m. EST. You can resend and change your actions until that point, but once everyone sends in their actions the Night will end.

Top Bottom