• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'll get to stuff later tonight or tomorrow. It's my Dad's birthday today.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Soup

Why are J and Tblock town?

Why are me and Killstic null?

Iirc J already asked you this one, but you didn't answer. Why can't you trust armor?

Do you intend to question your scumpicks at all?

@ T-Block Why did the explanation of your dabuz read have to wait?

@ JTB You don't like Soup's entry. Do you have anything to ask him? What's your current opinion of J? What about Dark Horse?

@Dark Horse Where you attttt? Thoughts on JTB? How about T-Block?

@Killstic Where you atttt? Thoughts on Joey? How about J?

Feel slightly better about T block. Still feel holding back the explanation for his Dabuz town read is fishy as hell, but he's got me thinking about JTB as scum. Need to re-read.

Unsure about Gova... sitting null for me currently.

Would be fine with lynching:

Soup, J. Maaaybe Killstic, Maaaaaybe JTB, Maaaaaybe DarkHorse. Need to re-read on the last three. Will do either later today or tommorow.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What are your thoughts on T-block having dabuz as a town read?
I don't agree with meta as a reasoning for any read if its the only/main reason, and it seems that it was his main reason for putting Dabuz as town. I don't like it that much, but on the other side, hes one of the only people that has played with Dabuz, so the meta MAY be legit and he could be a player that can only be read correctly through meta. I'm not going to bother with it until there are some flips.

:172:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i read a bit, yes, but not in detail, reading sucks.
:rolleyes: Should've known. Will you actually read so your reads aren't so flippant? However I would like to know before you read more, tell us how you came to the conclusions on your read-list, thanks.

Anyways, Joey. Based on your last post w.r.t. Raz, you seem pretty convinced about him being scum at this point and it seems even stronger then your GLG/Dabuz read at the current time. Is this so? If not, can you show how the other two are stronger. If they aren't stronger, would you join me in a Raz vote?

If you like Seik atm, what do you think of Gova and his response to Seik's misconstrument of his actions that was contradicting/twisting?

Seikend, what happened to your GovaScum read? It seemed to poof of your list and got replaced with pretty much everyone else who are starting to turn eyes atm. I.E. Soupa/JTB/DH/Kill. Yet your other two stronger scum-reads disappeared, why? Especially considering DH hasn't posted in a long time (@Mod: Prod on DH please?), Kill hasn't posted either in a bit. Plus JTB and Soupa both started to get some eyes looking at them, so why are they now stronger then scumGova/scumTB.

If you think I am scum, who are my most likely scum-buddies to you based on my posts?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I REALLY want to stay in this game for the flavor, but without my laptop I dunno if that's feasible with a complete read needed and limited computer time. That and I'm not replacing out of Time Travelers. TOO MUCH **** has been gone through in that game for me to cut out now. I'll get back to you witihn 48 hours of this post as to whether or not I'll be replacing out. Sold, I guess you and me should talk soon.

J and TBlock, who do I vote and why? Raziek and Gova (I guess Gova) how feasible is it for both of them to be on the same scum team? If very, then why?

JTB, you do understand why I'm asking who I'm asking these questions, right?

Unvote

/doridori

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@ JTB You don't like Soup's entry. Do you have anything to ask him? What's your current opinion of J? What about Dark Horse?
I thought that it was clear by stating that I don't like him giving out a list of stances with no explanations, he would get the hint and explain his stances. Here you go.

Soup, can you elaborate more on your reads?

And based off your latest posts, why is a Killstick lynch balls?

I like J, I recall agreeing with his thoughts on my readthrough yesterday. His push on Raziek is something I'll come back to though.

Unsure if Dark Horse is dumb town or scum. Waiting on him to come back from v/la.

@ Ryker - I could only venture a guess.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Soup, can you elaborate more on your reads?

totes.

DH is scum for his "blah blah you kids are so ****ing stupid" attitude and playing intensive arm-chair kid, i don't even remember anything else besides him having fake rage about things.

Raziek is scum for his flippant behaivor in RVS.

Free-Block, am I gonna read you as scum again, or can we line our thoughts up nicely this game?
first, why does this chump even need to ask a question like this in RVS? unless he was going for an RQS approach, which i don't believe so with this post

Obligatory RVS Wagon Post.

Vote: Sold2
ya kidding me?

Last person who buddied me was scum. Buddying is anti-Town.
i laughed considering that you said you're gonna read T-block as scum if your thoughts 'can't line up nicely.'

I disagree with buddying due to a simple premise.

Town trust should be gained through actions, not simply words, and AtE.

It's too easy for scum to manipulate Town through misgiven trust.
let's go over your own words for a second, razi.

i was looking over your posts (lol name search) and i noticed that you don't have any motive or action, just..oh, what's the word, fluff and AtE.

T-Block, you're reaching hard. Thanks for getting us out of RVS, but hard reaching.

Dabuz, don't play the newb card, please.
wonderful, he's reaching for the sky, but are you gonna lay your vote on him? what about your post in the beginning of the game? his thoughts aren't technically lining up, are they?

What insight do you expect to gain? RVS banter need not necessarily be accompanied by a vote "just because it's RVS".
that's the point of RVS, first, and don't be a hypocrite, you haven't even legitimately voted even though you show disdain for T-block.

killistic said:
Shouldn't you be more interested in my alignment this game? :3
Quite, I just wanted to see if you had experience playing both sides of the field.

If you were fresh for either, that gives me some things to look for. [/quote]

do something with it

There's no point in saying you're Town. Everyone says they're Town. >_>
inb4 you're going to use that point against killistic even though it's moot and it was moot when you mentioned it so why even mention it.

Obviously, I'm just saying, saying you're Town is saying nothing, because everyone wants everyone else to think they're Town, and it's not something you can prove barring masons or investigatives.

You're the only one who sees your role PM. :p
blah
blah
blah
blah

do something

the next posts are even more blah blah.

let's skip to when razi votes Killistic, it's interesting.

---INTERMISSION---

No, it wouldn't. It's called having your own opinion and not posting fluff.

Vote: T-Block
Killistic actually has voted someone, you haven't.

man

now would be a wonderful time to use what you said in RVS and apply it.

Sorry I missed that.

It's null. I asked him, and he provided me information. Whether it's terribly true or not could go either way, but if I really want to read into his meta (fairly unlikely), I'll just read one of the games they've been in.

I moreso asked simply to see if they were new or not, as I didn't know it was a hydra, and both of the players IN said hydra are relatively unknown to me, aside from knowing Werekill from the BlazBlue thread.
D
O

S
O
M
E
T
H
I
N
G

/doridori

Your first paragraph is just a summary of DH's play.

Second is a whole lot of WIFOM.

Then you FoS DH instead of simply voting him? Weak.

unvote

vote: Killstic
WEAK.

So what? it's called being clear and concise, people probably want to know what they think of DH, or the alike.

it's not WIFOM, if you wanna call every theory on why people do things WIFOM then you're playing text-book "let's read people by what they don't do."

you're reaching like a ****ing madman, you want to vote someone (remember, they had a vote on someone, you didn't) because they used an FoS instead of an actual vote, what bull****, on top of making rudimentary accusations that are only on the base of small gripes and making something seem alot worse then in reality is.

would love to vote you, but i'm voting DH, maybe i'll FoS you.

FoS: Raziek

guess i'm weak too.

Armor is scum because of his lurky behavior, i can't trust him.

my town reads are basically water, there's plenty of them for plenty reasons, if you wanna hear them, then ask me, but i'm confident enough about them to have gripes.

also, this is why the killistic lynch is balls, it came from scummy raziek over here and for the points already stated.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker, you should join me in a Raziek vote.

There's actual substance to this case rather than the KillScum case! ^^

#HBC | ѕoup

it makes me happy when people vote my scumpicks, but i want insight in DH, what makes him so town to most of you?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Back from V/LA. Catching up now.

I'm fine with Raziek going toDay.
Then you should vote for him. :p

Thanks Joey, now can you tell me what you think of Soupa's most recent post w.r.t. Raz. Is there something off to you in there or is it all good? Then an updated Soupa read since he posted a bit more?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Soupa's points against Raziek are complete and total **** and hes my second strongest scum pick behind Raziek.

That answer your question J? :p

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J: Gova doesn't change any of my thoughts on Seikend ._.

You made the question reverse haha. I asked, what is your opinion on Gova and his responses to Seik since you seem to like Seik? I don't think you have given your opinion on that slot and I want it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa's points against Raziek are complete and total **** and hes my second strongest scum pick behind Raziek.

That answer your question J? :p

Could not agree more Joey my duder. Shame because I had a kind of strong town read when GLG was in the game but it's been completely obliterated by Soupa's posts as of late.

Move him to about Seik/DH length as far as my scum-picks go.

#HBC | ѕoup

don't even care, as long as my scumpicks are lynched, you can call me scum all you like

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Gova honestly hasn't done anything wrong besides a LITTLE bit of set up speculation earlier, so hes definitely townie to me. His responses to Seikend only show that it was a misunderstanding on Seik's part, so that is null to me.

I'll bbl. Dentist </3

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, you should join me in a Raziek vote.

There's actual substance to this case rather than the KillScum case! ^^
...yeah. I think Raziek is a stronger scum read than my other two.

Vote: Raziek

Back from V/LA. Catching up now.

I'm fine with Raziek going toDay.
3/4 ain't bad.

Vote Raziek

I'll be more active next phase or I'll have replaced out.

/doridori

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
don't even care, as long as my scumpicks are lynched, you can call me scum all you like
But you are just tagging along atm with the Raz wagon that had already been started. Plus you say "I want my scum-picks lynched" when no one is gonna be voting DH toDay most likely yet you stay on him when a wagon on your second most scum-pick is going, you don't join simply because you feel your vote is better on DH?

What if we were to lynch you before "one of your scum-picks"?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
[collapse=GLG]
It still sounds like a stretch to me, since most people don't have a problem with voting first and I knew if I was online when the game started that I would have voted right away and probably been like "lolumad".(I know you didn't ask me but I'm responding anyway)

It actually is a little weird though that he asked that about dark horse but didn't vote dh at all, and instead went with a semi-less silly vote on Raziek.
Dark Horse, its nice that you can analysis all these posts and asks a lot of questions, but can you actually get any information and or results from what you're doing? It really looks like you asks a lot of questions that don't have a purpose.
No, it wasn't. How can he make a post calling you out as jester when he just said there are no jesters in this game?

This post raises red flags at me since you made this post right after dabuz re-voted you.

Most of your questions are really just "oh restate this" or really irrelevant as if you're just trying to make it seem like you're being helpful. Not only that, but you made several posts that are just questions and you only offer "oh x is scum" readwise and it's just like oh. I get that there are a lot of things that you want to comment on but you don't need to go asking a thousand questions.

I'll reply to relevant stuff in a sec.
[/collapse]

Here are his content posts that he had. He was actually one of the first people to call DH out on something that I had to agree upon 100% and would have called him out on if I was in the game. He was the first to implement the train of thought behind DHscum which I liked. However it seems I was being a bit silly in holding that much stock in because he did what I would have done, it equivalated into a town read. Oh well what do?

#HBC | ѕoup

"INTRODUUUUUUUCING The SOUPANATER." Or rather, Soupamario replaces giraffelasergun!

Vote Count
T-block[2]: Ryker, JTB,
dabuz[1]: Gova,
Ryker[1]: Soupamario
Killstic[4]: Dark Horse, Raziek, dabuz, T-block
Raziek[1]: J
J[1]: Seikend

Not Voting: Armor, Dark Horse, J, JO_OEY, Killstiq,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline is set for Monday, 8/15 at 11:59 PM EST.

How do you guys feel about a 48 hour deadline extension?
pardon me? you wanna claim rights to a one-vote wagon, by all means go ahead, but that doesn't change the fact raziek was my scum-pick, i'm not tagging along anything.

i wouldn't care because i'm a VT with a restriction ahhahahahahah

#HBC | ѕoup

and because noone has answered me about DH, simple, once i get an answer, i'll tag along with a raz vote.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why did Soupa just claim...?

Also you never explained your townRyker read so do that please.

Pffft, you just said you aren't tagging along then in your very next post you say, "Don't worry I'll be tagging along shortly."

Another thing, Raz has 3 votes which is pretty much tied with Kill. Btw what are you talking about with a "claiming rights to a one-vote wagon"?

#HBC | ѕoup

i made that case before anyone tagged along, as far as i'm concerned, people just starting voting raz afterwards, the only one voting him was you and that was when i replaced in.

don't miscontrute my words babe, it makes you look stupid, i stated that i don't care as long as my scum-picks are lynched, and guess who is my scum-pick? raziek.

i hear long walks off short piers refresh the body and soul.

because i can, umad?

he's a supernovice!

/doridori
/doridori

T-block

B2B TST
Nope.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13152521&postcount=233

T-Block early on said that he had a town read on Dabuz but he was going to wait until the end of the day to explain it. I thought that was odd and it's the very thing I'm questioning him about.
Whaaaaaat

Your justification for voting me with your entrance post is that you thought it was odd that I wanted to wait to explain my read? You don't even suggest that it's inherently scummy here - just that it's "odd". Yet that earns me your vote over J, with the reasoning:

"I don't like how J hasn't found anything to really question or push. He's just nodding and pointing but there's no intent to pressure anyone behind it."

If presented with both reasonings, I would vote J over me, no?

I know you change your tune later on, but I'd like to hear an explanation for this as of this point in time.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why are you fine with Raziek going toDay T-block? He's not on your scum list and it seems like you are jumping on without any explanation.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i made that case before anyone tagged along, as far as i'm concerned, people just starting voting raz afterwards, the only one voting him was you and that was when i replaced in.
Yet the people who dislike Raz so far that have posted agree your "case" (if we can even call it that) is ****. =P

Soupa said:
don't miscontrute my words babe, it makes you look stupid, i stated that i don't care as long as my scum-picks are lynched, and guess who is my scum-pick? raziek.

i hear long walks off short piers refresh the body and soul.

because i can, umad?

he's a supernovice!

/doridori
/doridori

It's really cute when you try and strut your stuff when it's complete idiocy. Plus the fact that you are trying to intimidate me is just funny.

Man this is the hardest thing, is Soupa just his dumb***/scummy/bad self or is he actually scum this time? Joey/Gova/Ryker, your opinion to help please.

#HBC | ѕoup

Man J, so much talk for a whiny little girl.

whine more, if you guys were actually 'discussing' your raziek scum read (hence i haven't even read the whole thread yet, umadagain?) then why did the Killistic lynch have priority?

so J, are you scum this game?

or is this gonna be detective again where you take anything i say and funnel it into something scummy when you're wrong?

i hope it's both, because like i said, i'm a VT Supernovice!

umad
umad
umad
umad

#HBC | ѕoup

o btw, once again, don't care, you're voting raz, boohoo your point is **** once again i da bess
y u mad tho

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Man J, so much talk for a whiny little girl.

whine more, if you guys were actually 'discussing' your raziek scum read (hence i haven't even read the whole thread yet, umadagain?) then why did the Killistic lynch have priority?

so J, are you scum this game?

or is this gonna be detective again where you take anything i say and funnel it into something scummy when you're wrong?

i hope it's both, because like i said, i'm a VT Supernovice!

umad
umad
umad
umad
o btw, once again, don't care, you're voting raz, boohoo your point is **** once again i da bess
y u mad tho

You really need to grow up haha. The stuff you are just saying is unedcuated and only is being said to "try" and act manly/tough when TBH you can't pull that off being a kid and all.

Maybe you'll become as good as a player like Joey soon?

Detective, i didn't tunnel you btw. Didn't I drop it after your dumb move?

W/e, I'm not getting into another one of your petty debates that you are gonna write off to your "super-duper amazing awesome scheme of reaction testing for meta."

#HBC | ѕoup

nope, it's neither J, i just enjoy watching you try to refute inane stuff and miscontrute to make yourself look better, so i have to approach you like a five year old and taunt you with umad to show how egotistical you are

ustillmadbrah

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa explain the point of your 435/436 besides to try and personally attack me? Does that help you scum-hunt? What did you gain from trolling me?

*livetopic*

Also whoa just wait a damn moment, egotistical? I am not in any form of the word. What do you gain from saying this type of thing JUST to be an ***?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm fine with a Soup lynch.

Soup can you stop being ********? It would be greatly appreciated!

Jk, but still, starting arguments between players (note: players as in not the slot) isn't going to get us anywhere ._.

Top Bottom