• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
okay then, so it's null to you and somewhat townie to me, we clear?

not exactly, i am reading Seikend like [redacted] though, and yes, that's meta, but so far i think that his less quick to sheep attitude is good, as far as i've seen atleast, can you show me instances that bother you about seikend?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I actually have done that Soupa already w.r.t. what bothers me with Seik. In fact, most of his posts come from responding to my qualms.

Ryker, maybe.

Armor

Smash Rookie
God damn. Leave house at 9 p.m., return home at 1 p.m., this mess of pages has sprung up.
My worthless input:
Soup seems to be frantically scumhunting, or at least trying to look like it. It makes me a bit suspicious of him, but of course it could just be genuine. If he tries anything like the crap with J again, I'll vote before I can finish reading the thread.
@Soup: Lurk-y... Can't really blame someone for that reasoning against me (especially after i had to be prodded), I guess. However, the reasoning you used for the others, I can.

Raziek... I couldn't find a good way to explain it, and then looked back at Ryker's post,
I'm not seeing any solid ammo aimed at Raziek
@T-block: Don't like this dabuz read. Using meta on a player who's (to my understanding) relatively new? He could very-well be imitating his play from whatever game you're basing this off of, or he could be changing up his play entirely for this game. I suppose I just don't like the use of meta.

Seikend... I'm not sure, newer post (non-tery one) I liked more. Looking through the older posts... ugh... I don't really see the scum except where he voted J for... uh...
@Seik: Why did you vote J again? If you're maintaining the vote, is there a different reason now?

/doridori

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys; both heads have been massively inactive (this werekill head for bad internet connection that only allowed sporadic posts, the other for I forgot what reason) for the last few days, and I apologize.

DH I still think is either a stupid player or just bad scum. Soup's words actually describe how I feel about him, too, and I feel like they should be said as a question to DH:

DH is scum for his "blah blah you kids are so ****ing stupid" attitude and playing intensive arm-chair kid, i don't even remember anything else besides him having fake rage about things.
So, DH, want to answer this?

Raziek I feel as slightly null leaning scum, but I wouldn't really want a lynch of him, tbh.

Seikend I don't like too much because of reasons that are previously stated by other people, and I wouldn't mind a lynch of him too much, I suppose. If I had to hammer him right now though, I'm not sure what I would do.

Soupa seems really, really aggressive, as if he's trying to look more useful. Still, he's a solid null for now.

T-Block I still don't like, but I don't see a lynch of him coming anytime soon in the future.

So yeah, my lynch pics are Seikend, DH, T-Block, and *insert inactives here.* If DH actually gets back on and posts, I'll move him to the top if he acts more scummy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kill, if you believe Seik is the most scummiest out of your scum-picks, vote him. Deadline is closing up on us quick so please do that.

Looking at the lynch line logically, I can't swing a Raz lynch based on the players reactions, but I can still get one of my stronger scum-picks lynched. So let's go there.

Unvote
Vote: Seikend

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Null-leaning town but you were close. Can you get back to me when you re-read Raz, thanks? Do you not think DH is a good way to go because you agree to his logic or is there another reason? If a wagon began to form on Seikend after you responded to this post, would you join, i.e. drop Dabuz for now?

Can you tell me what you think of Soupa's somewhat hasty jump-in? Can you tell me what you think of his justification to ArmorScum? Also what kind of vibe do you get off of Armor's unvote post w.r.t. DH>TB/Kill?
Re-read Raz and I just don't see anything particular that stands out. Where post # did you elaborate on why you think he's scum? I'll check that and see if changes my mind. I don't think DH is a good way to go because he brought up imo a valid point against dabuz. Yes if wagon did form and I think it has. I also don't buy how he found Tery town lol and you've mentioned that.

@Mod, requesting vote count.

lol Soup. I think he's trying to pick up for the slots non-existant play with shallow reads. He justified Armor being scum? I missed that. Mmm, null. More of a newbie tell than anything since this is his first game after all.

his RVS vote was fairly genuinine, and him being lost and overwhelmed and quick replacement screams town.
Who is this in reference too? I couldn't tell because lol pronouns.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Not voting Seikend until someone can show me how hes scummy. From what I saw with him vs J... he really looked townie. :x.

Tery was never truly in the game. If you have a legit read on Tery himself, then I'm going to assume that you're lying.

:172:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@J

Ok

that's true, but this is assumption, tery doesn't seem like that type of person if we're going to talk meta and i have never seen scum replace out this fast without a reason, scum are less likely to flake, IMO.

well, i assume your point against it is that it's null, correct?

I just explained, and i will get on it more once seikend responds to his read on you.
False.

Tery is a very busy person. He just got back from a trip over seas, hes about to go into college, and (unless he stopped doing so) he plays tennis as well. Coming from a person that has hydra'd with him and has played as scum with him, I can tell you that he is a really busy person and he will replace out as either faction if he can't fully play the game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
J and TBlock, who do I vote and why?

Raziek and Gova (I guess Gova) how feasible is it for both of them to be on the same scum team? If very, then why?
TBlock, can I get a more defined answer to sheep? Top two at least, preferably 3.

Add Joey to the list for the second question.

Gova, why didn't you answer me? Don't just ignore your scummate here. It's bad form to leave me hanging here!

/doridori

:phone:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Because, I don't see the point of the question. Everyone that signed up to play could "feasibly" be on the scum team. I don't have any reason to believe that they are though.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
TBlock, can I get a more defined answer to sheep? Top two at least, preferably 3.

Add Joey to the list for the second question.

Gova, why didn't you answer me? Don't just ignore your scummate here. It's bad form to leave me hanging here!

/doridori

:phone:
Wait... hold on...

Are you asking me a question? o_O'

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Flaaaaaaagh, I was gone for two days. In that time a wagon began and apparently dissolved on me?

Where are we right now? I kinda skimmed a bit. Why are we voting Seikend?

unvote

Armor

Smash Rookie
Joey, Ryker was asking how feasible it was that you, Raziek, and Gova were on the same scum team. At this point, I can't even say it's unlikely.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
So you're saying that it is likely? Not sure what you mean because of the double negative.

Armor

Smash Rookie
So you're saying that it is likely? Not sure what you mean because of the double negative.
uh... Not trying to say it's likely(>50%), but that it's not unlikely(<5%). Or something to that extent. I don't think your, or the others' play is scummy, just saying you could be scum and I wouldn't know.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
"Oh boy, I sure can't wait to see what happens!"

Vote Count
T-block[1]: JTB,
dabuz[1]: Gova,
Dark Horse[1]: Soupamario
Killstic[3]: Dark Horse, dabuz, T-block,
Raziek[2]: JO_OEY, Raziek
J[1]: Seikend
Seikend[2]: Ryker, J

Not Voting: Armor, Dark Horse, Killstiq,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline is set for Monday, 8/17 at 11:59 PM EST.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
FINALLY got done catching up. Since there was so much to look over, im going to post the notes i took, feel free to question me on anything I noted.

BTW, i go by page numbers, and i have 15 posts per page, for reference, page 23 is posts 331-345

page 23:

seikend:
-Questioning and trying to attack and pressure J based on the fact that J was not fully caught up when making posts.
Looks like he is trying hard to put any pressure on J. Very impatient. WAS INACTIVE FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF THE GAME. J notes
Seikend hopping on the TB wagon within his first post of the game.

page 24:

Seikend votes J, seems like an OMGUS.

page 25:

-Armor does not like killstic lynch, but still hops on the wagon, does not explain why he doesn't like killstic lynch,
and doesn't bother to build up a case on someone else, instead noting he doesn't see a better option.

-REALLY liking J. Seems willing to question a lot with good points, leading discussion somewhere, very active. Leaning town for this.

page 26:

-Armor's post lack substance and accomplish nothing, no pressure, counter questions, says his reads are SCRAMBLED (meaning uncertainty).
Not sure whether he is scummy or his playstyle is just...not helpful, leaning towards scummy. Going to watch Armor closely.

-Seikend shows lots of hesitation to take stances. EXTREMELY weak questions. Asks many people the opinions of other people, looks
like an attempt to draw attention to another person, without actually risking being the person who puts on pressure. MAKES ME WANNA
VOTE HIM OVER KILLSTIC.

page 28:

JO_OEY's vote on raziek looks somewhat like a wagon, but he expressed small suspicions about him in page 27. Not sure whether to
take it as early bandwagoning or not, need to watch JO_OEY some more.

-J asks Ryker and T-Block to join the lynch wagon. T-Block says he is fine with Raziek Lynch, but does not vote. J (and anyone else looking at the thread at this point)
FAILS TO PRESSURE T-BLOCK FOR SAYING HE WOULDN'T MIND VOTING RAZIEK, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, NOT SHOWING COMMITMENT. J seems quite friendly towards T-Block, note the :p
in his post qouting T-Block. Seems friendly with JO_OEY as well, note that JO_OEY has not given me reason to think he is scummy, but watch for more connections.

-Noticing JTB is not posting much, and more or less, his post is meant to say as little as possible, so there is little to question
him on.

page 29:

-J tries to make a case on SoupaMario for poor reasons. On page 28, JO_OEY also calls soupamario scummy, also with poor reasoning.

-Post 427=VERY important. Soup says he was the first to scum pick Raziek, yet his vote was on Ryker.

-unrelated to page thought: Killstic needs to be active again, all pressure on his wagon is gone but he still has not given me reason to think him not scummy.

page 30:

-Once again, friendliess between JO_OEY and J, this time JO_OEY is clearly on the side of J. Those two are possibly connected.

-JO_OEY once again calls Oup scummy, but gives no reasons. Says he will vote soup, this is most likely just to get SOup to not reaction
test J. Disagree with JO_OEY, arguments are a great way to find scum.

page 31:

-Seikend's post once again shows hesitation, only defending himself without having any questions relating to what just happened.
"I noticed DH and Kill hadn't posted in a while, I didn't realise that before. I didn't say Soup was scum because others were saying so,
but because his post was grimy. Yeah, I added JTB because TBlock reminded me of him."
THIS IS CREATING A BACKDOOR, EXTREMELY SCUMMY!

-Soup is looking like he is disagreeing with Ryker and creating another argument for the heck of it.

page 32:

-I have to agree with what everyone is saying in relation to Soup. Sidenote: I don't think his style is effective,
but it doesn't look scummy to me.

page 33:

-Killstic's recent post shows him as more ready to take stands and be a tad more aggresive.

-Another USELESS post by armor. *sighs*

page 34: (Last page to catch up on ATM)

-Armor makes a uselss post again, shows hesitance. Seems slightly scummy, but not strongly scummy.

Unvote
Vote: Seikend

Current stances based on these posts:

Seikend: He has made many bad posts, and if look at my notes, you see i mention a few times how he does things that are scummy.Scum.

Killstic: His post on page 33 makes me feel slightly better about him. I still think he is scummy, but not nearly as much as Seikend. Scum.

Armor: His posts are just genuinely useless. Null.

J: Null leaning scum. I started out thinking he is pro-town because he was leading the discussions and getting places, but his attempt to make a case on Soup for poor reasoning, along with seemingly being too friendly with JO_OEY are both scummy. Being too friendly makes him seem connection and raises a HUGE red flag. If Seikend or any of his scum picks end up flipping scum, i will be solidly convinced he is town. Null leaning scum.

JO_OEY: Null leaning scum.

Everyone else i've either not changed stances on, or nothing has given me a reason to take a stance on yet.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dabuz said:
J: Null leaning scum. I started out thinking he is pro-town because he was leading the discussions and getting places, but his attempt to make a case on Soup for poor reasoning, along with seemingly being too friendly with JO_OEY are both scummy. Being too friendly makes him seem connection and raises a HUGE red flag. If Seikend or any of his scum picks end up flipping scum, i will be solidly convinced he is town. Null leaning scum.
Wow there is a lot of...silliness in the little section about me. Easy to correct though.

1.) I did not make a case on Soupa, nor did I try to.
2.) How is being friendly scummy? Couldn't two townies be friendly towards each other? Also being friendly/cordial with another person isn't bad, just saying. =P
3.) How would any of my scum-picks flipping scum make me more town to you?

And that's the majority of that. However you repeat I am null-leaning scum twice but that may just be do forgetfulness, but I find it funny for another reason. You spent the most time justifying your read on me whil your stronger scum-picks only get one liners, you also bring up Joey as null-leaning scum but never say why he got that way. Is it because you think Joey and I are connected? If that's the case, the answer is we are not.....yet ;)

*side-note*

But I would like to offer Joey my hand this game. =o Surprising for me, but yes I am pretty confident in Joey this time and the current time see no reason why I shouldn't trust him.

*/side-note*

Why did you write that much about an apparant null you are waffling on?

Can you tell me what you think of Gova?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Wow there is a lot of...silliness in the little section about me. Easy to correct though.

1.) I did not make a case on Soupa, nor did I try to.
2.) How is being friendly scummy? Couldn't two townies be friendly towards each other? Also being friendly/cordial with another person isn't bad, just saying. =P
3.) How would any of my scum-picks flipping scum make me more town to you?

And that's the majority of that. However you repeat I am null-leaning scum twice but that may just be do forgetfulness, but I find it funny for another reason. You spent the most time justifying your read on me whil your stronger scum-picks only get one liners, you also bring up Joey as null-leaning scum but never say why he got that way. Is it because you think Joey and I are connected? If that's the case, the answer is we are not.....yet ;)

*side-note*

But I would like to offer Joey my hand this game. =o Surprising for me, but yes I am pretty confident in Joey this time and the current time see no reason why I shouldn't trust him.

*/side-note*

Why did you write that much about an apparant null you are waffling on?

Can you tell me what you think of Gova?

1: Felt like you were IMO

2: Being unusually friendly can mean you have a certain reason to, AKA a connection, in mafia i gotta look at everything past RVS with a suspicious eye.

3: If your scum pick flips scum, that shows me not only do you actually scum hunt, but you most likely are town because scum wouldn't attempt to get each other lynched

I Spend a lot of time on you, because you posted a lot and therefore, there is a lot to read and analyze off of you. In this case, concerning Seikend, there is less to think about when considering him being scum, and since my reasoning was already stated in notes, all i need to do in generalize. For killstic, i already stated my reasons multiple times in the thread and no new reasons to think him as scum have developed.

For the most part, Yes, i do think JO_OEY is null-leaning scum because you two are connected, i also put a couple notes about JO_OEY because your apparent connection is not the only reason.

page 28: JO_OEY's vote on raziek looks somewhat like a wagon, but he expressed small suspicions about him in page 27. Not sure whether to

page 30: -JO_OEY once again calls Oup scummy, but gives no reasons. Says he will vote soup, this is most likely just to get SOup to not reaction

Before i answer your question about waffling, i must ask, what is waffling?

Gova goes into the "no reason to give a stance on" section, but ill do a re-read of him since you ask my opinion on him.

Now, why are you confident in JO_OEY?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1: Felt like you were IMO
Can ya bring up where, in your opinion, you felt I was trying to make a case on Soupa?

dabuz said:
2: Being unusually friendly can mean you have a certain reason to, AKA a connection, in mafia i gotta look at everything past RVS with a suspicious eye.
Well I guess but it sounds overly analytical.

dabuz said:
3: If your scum pick flips scum, that shows me not only do you actually scum hunt, but you most likely are town because scum wouldn't attempt to get each other lynched
:rolleyes:

This actually isn't true because scum do do what you just said. They bus/distance each other so it makes it look like they aren't actually buddies. In fact, most of the time that's how the mafia act towards one another with this community. However we are now getting into the what-ifs of mafia so let's drop it eh? ^^

dabuz said:
I Spend a lot of time on you, because you posted a lot and therefore, there is a lot to read and analyze off of you. In this case, concerning Seikend, there is less to think about when considering him being scum, and since my reasoning was already stated in notes, all i need to do in generalize. For killstic, i already stated my reasons multiple times in the thread and no new reasons to think him as scum have developed.
I am definitely satiated by this answer. I like you more.

dabuz said:
For the most part, Yes, i do think JO_OEY is null-leaning scum because you two are connected, i also put a couple notes about JO_OEY because your apparent connection is not the only reason.

page 28: JO_OEY's vote on raziek looks somewhat like a wagon, but he expressed small suspicions about him in page 27. Not sure whether to

page 30: -JO_OEY once again calls Oup scummy, but gives no reasons. Says he will vote soup, this is most likely just to get SOup to not reaction
Soooo your scum-vibes are coming from his Raz-vote and his disagreement with Soupa's silliness? The second point is kind of moot since a lot of people disagreed with what he did because it was bad. Do you have any questions you would like to ask of Joey to help you affirm your read on him based on the points you brought up against him?

dabuz said:
Before i answer your question about waffling, i must ask, what is waffling?
Wavering on a decision and being indecisive.

dabuz said:
Now, why are you confident in JO_OEY?
This can be answered quickly cuz I'm tired so here it goes. I like Joey pretty much because I like where his head is at. He is actively posting good content and looking at his avenues quite well. He is scum-hunting at the time and is making firm stances to what he wants to see happens and is sticking his neck out. Plus I have yet to see a post from him that I dislike that shows him in a negative light nor have I seen anything to suggest as such.

Are you able to convince me as to why I shouldn't be trusting Joey? Anyone else for that matter?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Here are his content posts that he had. He was actually one of the first people to call DH out on something that I had to agree upon 100% and would have called him out on if I was in the game. He was the first to implement the train of thought behind DHscum which I liked. However it seems I was being a bit silly in holding that much stock in because he did what I would have done, it equivalated into a town read. Oh well what do?
So then how do you feel about my response? You never addressed it in the post, only preached about how "fantastic GLG's post was

Haha contradicted myself there so lemme clarify.

Yes, I said I would like to see more from Ryker however if he is not gonna post anything of relevance before the day is over and deadline is looming closer the lynch practically everyone can agree upon is the most inactive person (i.e. Ryker). So either we buckle down and figure someone out or we just take the easy route and lynch Ryker.

I am fine with a Raz/Seik/Dabuz toDay. Not feeling DH lynch toDay since a lot of people have a strange strong town read on him so I may be looking at things a little incorrectly. ><" Need clarification on that and a possible re-read of that slot in general.

/doridori
This comes off as "playing it safe"

You find me scum, yet you're not going for my lynch because "Most people have a town read on me?"

What a piece of ****.

What an....odd...scum-list. I don't agree to any read besides like Dabuz possibly atm. Kill I am not seeing as scum as of this post simply because they are leaning more nooby mistake tells.

Acrostic has played in 4 games. werekill has played in 3.

That's a total of 7 games don't try and pull of the noobcard on them.

Come to think of it....

DH, tell me how JTB was leaning-scummy as of this post?
One minor thing that i've stopped caring about.

Also it seemed you called every single person who had attention a scum-pick in this post. I.e. Dabuz was being calling scummy from others, TB was being called scummy as well, and so was Kill. Seems like you kept a few backdoors open so explain please. ;)
You're acting alot like kill here.

you're not focusing on why I'm attacking people, you're focusing on who you're attacking.

So I attacked people who had attention, and backed it up. Now what?

DH = Scumilicious. His attack on Kill is bad and I dislike it.
Unless I'm wrong, I think several people agreed with me about that. So, mind explaining how it's wrong, mr go-against-the-flow

I find his scum-picks to be poorly explained and most of what he has been doing is just honing on Kill and defending himself/attacking them but not doing much else of anything as of late. Basically he stopped his scum-hunting to CYA (cover his ***).
I'll give you credit for the "CIA" part.

It's a bad habit I have: when I get attacked, I tend to focus on just countering the attacker

However, you mind elaborating on how my scumpicks are "Poorly-explained?" You've said that you disagree with them, but you didn't say how they were bad.

Come to think of it...

J had been calling me/raz/ and seikied scum.

Me and raz attacked kill.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!1!11!11 J IS SCUM FOR BUZZSAWING PEOPLE!!!111!111!1 WE SHOULD LYNCH HIM NOW!!!!!!!1111!1!1111

though in all seriousness, why has no one who's been finding kill's buzzsaw point legit figuring this out?

Also, what notice how J defends kill?

Calls kill noobtown

says my case is stupid

Possible buzzsaw with me and raz.

Really weak.

and what should that remind people of?

DKR, where he made some horrible connections to his scumbudds, and seals the deal here.

@soup

Fantastic. you're calling me out for "fake ragining" and that I've done "Nothing" today.

Either you're dismissing my attacks on kill as fake raging, or you're completely ignoring what I've said and trying to reach a case.

Then you're attacking Raz for that?

I think that goes beyond reaching, considering that the first quote was brought up ad dismissed on page 4, the second quote is just AtR, he also never makes any impications of how the question = buddying, he attacks raziek for whta he's doing while he's stating some of his general mafia philosophy thoughts in RVS, claiming that most of his posts are doing nothing (but not doing anything about that), and calls raziek's attack weak and reaching without explaining why.

Scumdar's going off.

That makes kill/j/soup scumteam.

HOw nice

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I've read.

By the way, J is scum.

Vote: J

Counter-wagon baby, you wanna dance?

your play reeks of trying to horde a bunch of blind sheep into cliffs, you play up to seem active and a 'discussion leader' but really you just ask mundane questions about people and your vote on someone who gave conflict and chase to you, if we're talking about tentative knee-jerks, i'd say that you've done them alot, your vote on Razi, meh, that was alright, i agreed with that, but reading back, you deteroirate what Seikend was attempting to get out of you by basically calling fodder statements like "xD omgus!" or "jee pickin' on lil' ol' me, i haven't even caught up yet! :3c" it would frustrate me too, Seikend's vote was warranted, OMGUS, but warranted.

i've got a question, J, why don't you actually do something besides ask questions, why do i feel you're just hiding behind looking pro-town, but in reality you aren't?

why does looking at your posts make me want to puke?

is your counter-arguement going to be that you've done more then me, that you've lead discussion, blah blah, or is it going to be something of worth, and something you've tooken time to do?

hey seikend, wanna hold my hand?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
page 23:

seikend:
-Questioning and trying to attack and pressure J based on the fact that J was not fully caught up when making posts.
wut.

Wuuut.

The point was the posts that J was making whilst catching up were garbage. If there isn't anything of worth to say, don't say anything, don't comment on every little thing.

Looks like he is trying hard to put any pressure on J. Very impatient. WAS INACTIVE FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF THE GAME. J notes
Seikend hopping on the TB wagon within his first post of the game.
Impatience is scummy, oh lawdy.

Seikend votes J, seems like an OMGUS.
Why? You say that I'm trying hard to pressure J earlier. Do you think maybe I thought his replies were scummy, and so I became more sure of him being scum and pressured him more?

-Seikend shows lots of hesitation to take stances. EXTREMELY weak questions. Asks many people the opinions of other people, looks
like an attempt to draw attention to another person, without actually risking being the person who puts on pressure. MAKES ME WANNA
VOTE HIM OVER KILLSTIC.
Wanted to check what questions you were referring to but I'm running 40ppp so I have no idea. What questions were weak and why?

Wut.

Asking people opinions of over people is scummy? What is thisssssssss.

Have I avoided pressuring my scumpicks? I've been questioning people on what I've felt is scummy. How did you get this impression.

-Seikend's post once again shows hesitation, only defending himself without having any questions relating to what just happened.
"I noticed DH and Kill hadn't posted in a while, I didn't realise that before. I didn't say Soup was scum because others were saying so,
but because his post was grimy. Yeah, I added JTB because TBlock reminded me of him."
THIS IS CREATING A BACKDOOR, EXTREMELY SCUMMY!
What just happened?

I don't know what you're talking about. If I didn't comment on something, it's probably because I didn't feel there was anything of worth out of it. Buuut I have no idea what posts you're talking about.

What's a backdoor? Can you explain?

@Seik: Why did you vote J again? If you're maintaining the vote, is there a different reason now?

/doridori

[/COLOR]
I'll come back to you on this.

I've read.

By the way, J is scum.

Vote: J

Counter-wagon baby, you wanna dance?

your play reeks of trying to horde a bunch of blind sheep into cliffs, you play up to seem active and a 'discussion leader' but really you just ask mundane questions about people and your vote on someone who gave conflict and chase to you, if we're talking about tentative knee-jerks, i'd say that you've done them alot, your vote on Razi, meh, that was alright, i agreed with that, but reading back, you deteroirate what Seikend was attempting to get out of you by basically calling fodder statements like "xD omgus!" or "jee pickin' on lil' ol' me, i haven't even caught up yet! :3c" it would frustrate me too, Seikend's vote was warranted, OMGUS, but warranted.

i've got a question, J, why don't you actually do something besides ask questions, why do i feel you're just hiding behind looking pro-town, but in reality you aren't?

why does looking at your posts make me want to puke?

is your counter-arguement going to be that you've done more then me, that you've lead discussion, blah blah, or is it going to be something of worth, and something you've tooken time to do?

hey seikend, wanna hold my hand?

Killstic

Smash Rookie
I'm DEFINITELY not liking DH's new post. It's full of him fake raging and ranting, and I don't see anything behind his posts other than trying to incite anger against random people like J and Soup. It's like he's trying desperately to look like he's scumhunting because he's (hypothetically) scum, and he sees the opportunity to maybe get a mislynch if he strikes out against random people.

I just don't like the cut of his jib.

He's also blatantly wrong here:

Acrostic has played in 4 games. werekill has played in 3.

That's a total of 7 games don't try and pull of the noobcard on them.

Come to think of it....
I'm not sure about Acrostic, but I've played a grand total of 2 games, unless you're counting this one, which would be absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway, FoS: Dark Horse and Vote: Seikend. I just want to put him at L-2 so he can claim.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I'm DEFINITELY not liking DH's new post. It's full of him fake raging and ranting, and I don't see anything behind his posts other than trying to incite anger against random people like J and Soup. It's like he's trying desperately to look like he's scumhunting because he's (hypothetically) scum, and he sees the opportunity to maybe get a mislynch if he strikes out against random people.

I just don't like the cut of his jib.

He's also blatantly wrong here:

I'm not sure about Acrostic, but I've played a grand total of 2 games, unless you're counting this one, which would be absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway, FoS: Dark Horse and Vote: Seikend. I just want to put him at L-2 so he can claim.

Do you think I'm scum or just want me to claim?

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Just a claim, please. I'd rather go ahead and get it out of the way now so that we can move on to someone else if the claim is believable.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
While I try an see if soup ever talked about rereading before his attack on j, here's another interesting thing:

Seikend I don't like too much because of reasons that are previously stated by other people, and I wouldn't mind a lynch of him too much, I suppose. If I had to hammer him right now though, I'm not sure what I would do.
This going beyond parroting.

You didn't even state the reasons to lynch him. You just simply say that you agree with "other people", though not stating which reasons. This reeks of bandwagoning to me.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You aren't even trying. You're just trying to dismiss everything I said in my last post as "fake raging".

That insult isn't even original. Soup did the sane thing last page.

Top Bottom