• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ragnarok Mafia - Game over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
J, give me your opinion on joey, is his reluctancy to take your hand sending any warning signs?

is there something you like about joey?

something you don't like?

if i offered you my hand, how would you respond?

be descriptive, none of that "lol he be scumhunting derp"

give me examples where you feel Joey is playing beneficial to town.

the other questions are at your own leisure.

#HBC | ѕoup

Armor, i haven't forgot about you.

where should my vote be?

easy mode: Killistic
medium: Killistic, Seikend
hard: neither
God mode: Gova, Ryker
Dante must die mode: Dabuz

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aw J only gets one vote? :<

So then how do you feel about my response? You never addressed it in the post, only preached about how "fantastic GLG's post was
I never said GLG's post was fantastic, but that it was good because it was something I agreed too. Your response didn't do anything for me which is why I didn't bring it up/don't care for it. If I liked it, I don't think we'd be here eh?

What an....odd...scum-list. I don't agree to any read besides like Dabuz possibly atm. Kill I am not seeing as scum as of this post simply because they are leaning more nooby mistake tells.
Acrostic has played in 4 games. werekill has played in 3.

That's a total of 7 games don't try and pull of the noobcard on them.

Come to think of it....[/quote]

Actually I didn't really know that but WK corrected you. And if you wanna bring exp into this then let's. Acro was in one newbie where he made a huge gambit error, B&F, YT Memes mafia, and my newbie game. WK has only played in a BR game and my newbie game. Both of which are still considered n00bies not only to others but to themselves since they just got out of their first games. I am not trying to pull the noobcard but the ammo they are giving me, it's hard not to, I just do not see scumKill.

I've read.

By the way, J is scum.

Vote: J

Counter-wagon baby, you wanna dance?
With you? Never. :chuckle: But no I'm not scum.

Your attack on J looks really weak. Look back at the Seikend vs J. The vote really looked like OMGUS since J was just showing suspicion of Seikend and then Seikend pretty much changes his vote right away. It also looks like you're voting him for personal distaste and poor reasoning. He has attacked players and showed how they're scummy as well. Don't act like the only thing hes done is asked questions, because thats not it at all. Seriously this looks SO bad. The second to last statement trying to generalize what his counter-argument will be shows how weak your attack is and just gives you another reason to jump onto him if his counter-argument is that.

:172:
Joey even got a lot of the juicy bits correct. :bee:

Unvote

Vote: Killstic

I'm quite sure that was a slip from Killstic. J can wait.
Dark Horse, what is the difference between what I did and what Seik just did since you say it's a pretty big point in your scum-read on me w.r.t. Raz/Seik vote.

WAT

I don't like this Seikend wagon at all. Completely fine with putting my vote back on Killstic.

vote: Killstic
Like really, what if he were to claim VT? What happens then?

"Oh, safeclaim, lynch him."

If he claims anything other than that, we lose a power role. I don't support this.
I don't like these two posts because they seem very...mechanical as has been pretty much all of his other posts which I have brought up. I mean this is just a "duh" moment and seems kind of fake. However I plan to adresse this calamity surrounding what Kill said shortly.

He had nothing backing him up, and he mentioned that my case on kill was bull, so it read to me like a buzzsaw.

That's the basic gist.
I did have stuff backing me up, you just left it out. Your case on Kill was bull so call me whatever you like. It doesn't change the fact it's bad. The most credible thing you've had is your Dabuz push.

The basic gist of this argument is, you're wrong heh.

The main point of that was how J didn't back it up, not the he attacked me.

Joey, I wouldn't say so. I attacked soup in the same post I attacked j, and just recenly attacked kill for something.
Bull**** to the first line. :chuckle:

Another post from Soupa?! =O

It's a tip of the iceberg, this is just a small fraction of what bugs me about J, but i wanted to show some sort of thought-process behind it, a case will be made in some time, but this is my GENERAL disliking for J, weak or not.
You are gonna have to show the rest of your ice-cube iceberg. Your thought process behind at the current time is simply that, weak. Even talking generally as you highlight.

Raziek, your opinion of J?

also, you stated that buddying is anti-town, is this going to affect the answer i get from you?

consider this an ultimatum question.
What a leading question. :chuckle: You are basically giving Raz an outing if he wants it. Therefore making the question obsolete.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i feel this is the same trap Joey is falling into, he states that he likes J for what he does on the surface that is indeed pro-town manner, but needs to look at who/why J is pressuring, AFAIK, his first vote was you, for reasons stated, then Seikend, someone who confronted him, it's all kneejerk in my opinion, but this a parrot of things already said.
Your kneejerk reasoning is very wrong. Teach the parrot some new lines!

J's vote on me feels kind of hypocritical, considering he's voting me largely because I was pressuring Killstic based on meta and playstyle, yet that's J's primary reason for voting me, unless I'm mistaken.
o_O

That isn't why at all and you are extremely mistaken duder.

J, give me your opinion on joey, is his reluctancy to take your hand sending any warning signs?
My town-bro and there was no reluctance.

Soupa said:
is there something you like about joey?
Obviously. I also already answered this when asked by Dabuz.

Soupa said:
something you don't like?
No, not really. Besides the fact he won't vote Seik with me!

Soupa said:
if i offered you my hand, how would you respond?
o.o No thank you would be my response. I don't like holding scummy peoples hands.

Soupa said:
be descriptive, none of that "lol he be scumhunting derp"

give me examples where you feel Joey is playing beneficial to town.

the other questions are at your own leisure.
I have actually....when Dabuz asked me.....heh.

Seriously can you please read this game Soupa?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It's a tip of the iceberg, this is just a small fraction of what bugs me about J, but i wanted to show some sort of thought-process behind it, a case will be made in some time, but this is my GENERAL disliking for J, weak or not.

my goal wasn't to get the lynch on J, but to show a dis-taste, so yes, in a way i am attacking J in that matter, aforemention, the semantics will be dealt with later.
I do have a question, though, how do you take J's buddying and offerings?

do you feel J is being selective with who he buddies, and who he hunts?

tell me your general opinion, do you feel J is using his classical AtE scheme to gain more populous among townies?

why, why not?

I disagree that Killistic has slipped, but i have stated other reasons for not liking them, if people want to vote Killistic by a slip, fine by me, but i prefer an old fashioned way of doing things.

I'm going to wait for Killistic to explain himself.
Do you mean selective as in hes buddying a town read/hunting scum reads? If so, then yes. If not, then explain what you mean by selective, because I don't see him being selective in any other way.

Buddying someone because they're a town read is the only reason to buddy someone. You wouldn't call your town reads scum either or try to convince people that your town reads are scummy ._.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I love this somewhat domino effect that is going on with people.

DH/Soupa make cases and want to vote J.
Armor/Raz/Seik want to vote J/look into him more.

Come on guys, who's the real sheep? :rolleyes: But yeah, I am actually feeling at least 2 scum are in this new founded Jscum train of thought. Oh looky, every one of my scum-picks are in here it seems. Though Armor is a shocker. o_O

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I don't think Armor is scummy for this. I just think he needs to re-read to get his head on straight, because his latest posts have been all over the place XD!

I need to re-read Seikend after the argument, since honestly thats the only place where I looked into him and thats where my read is from 100%.

Wouldn't mind a Raz lynch still :x. Same with Soup.

T-block

B2B TST
That's because Armor is useless and can't form his own thoughts, J.

Soup, your case on J is basically that you don't like the way he posts, and that he's trying to seem pro-town. Do you have anything to show that he's only putting up a guise of being pro-town, rather than actually acting with pro-town intentions?

DH's case is slightly better, although it is heavily reliant on KS being scum. I'll look at it closer if KS does flip scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
10 points for gryfindor *ahem* TB!

Agreed a lot with what you just said w.r.t. the two cases on me.

Also I don't think Armor is useless at all, just a bit jumbled it seems.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I think hes formed his own thoughts a bit. He just needs to re-read to get legit reads XD!

By the way, be back around 10.

#HBC | ѕoup

not exactly tbro, just prodding the bear without actually waking it.

Razi's vote on Killistic is oppurtunistic, and his read on J is far too fodder to be aligned with him, if raz scum, J town for sure, and since J is one my points of interest, i would love to see Razi die toDay.

#HBC | ѕoup

J, are you gonna follow up your early suspicision of Raziek or does my apparent scumminess make it a 'bleck' vote to you now?

are you willing to make amends?

you don't have to hold my hand, but i know damn well that i can trust you.

#HBC | ѕoup

J, look out for joey, don't read him off as town so quickly, that's something i disagree with.

#HBC | ѕoup

look i know people hate me doing this but i don't care it's a good reminder to everyone

Town -
J
Killistic
DH
Gova
T-block

Null
JO_OEY
JTB
Ryker
Seikend
Dabuz

Scum -
Raziek
Armor

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Soup Why is Killstic town again?

I skimmed and your argument for why the Killstic lynch was balls was because it was a case pushed by Raziek, a scumpick of yours.

Does Tblock's #548 change your mind at all? Why?

Do you feel my #523 holds no weight?

How was Raziek's vote opportunistic? Did anything come out of your questioning of Raziek?

#HBC | ѕoup

Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

not exactly.

nope.

dunno, i'll need to look at it.

he immediately voted after the apprent 'slip' it's oppurtunism. plenty.

#HBC | ѕoup

oh your 523 is about the slip right?

yeah, that's null, it holds weight, yes, but i want an explanation from killistic before i go ahead and vote.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... Alrighty.

Not sure how I feel about Soup so much. Largely dependant on a Killstic/Raziek flip.

@Raziek What's your opinion of JTB?

@JTB What's your opinion of Raziek?

@Armor Remind me who's your top scumpick. Place your vote somewhere please.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
You aren't even trying. You're just trying to dismiss everything I said in my last post as "fake raging".

That insult isn't even original. Soup did the sane thing last page.
Is it wrong of me to call you out on it? The entire post is just you raging and strawmanning, and I have no reason to say any more. It was just scummy, plain and simple.

You're really trying your best to forget that tone is also very important. You may have had "points," but it had this hugely fake feeling air about the way you said everything. I just find it scummy.

And you're attacking me by saying that I'm not being original? And you take it as an insult? How childish.

Hmm. Nice catch DH.

@Killstic In your #486 you say you don't like me and that I'm a lynch candidate of yours.

But when I asked you in my #516 if you thought I was scummy or if you wanted me to claim, you said you just wanted me to claim.

Where did your scumread go?
Huh? I never said that you were flat out scummy in that post, in fact I even expressed doubt on a wish to hammer if it came to that. I figured that a claim might help me sort my thoughts a bit.

Let me quote it for you:
Seikend I don't like too much because of reasons that are previously stated by other people, and I wouldn't mind a lynch of him too much, I suppose. If I had to hammer him right now though, I'm not sure what I would do.
There's plenty in there that says that you're a lynch candidate (including a later lynch list), but in my eyes, just because I can see of a lynch of you in the future doesn't mean I think you're extremely scummy. Just look at my call for inactive lynches to see that.

I don't like how you're pushing this point so much, and I especially don't like how you quickly agreed with DH about it and how Raziek kinda mechanically went along with it. It's not enough to make me suddenly want to lynch all of you right this instant, but I still don't like it.

T-block

B2B TST
Huh? I never said that you were flat out scummy in that post, in fact I even expressed doubt on a wish to hammer if it came to that. I figured that a claim might help me sort my thoughts a bit.

Let me quote it for you:

There's plenty in there that says that you're a lynch candidate (including a later lynch list), but in my eyes, just because I can see of a lynch of you in the future doesn't mean I think you're extremely scummy. Just look at my call for inactive lynches to see that.

I don't like how you're pushing this point so much, and I especially don't like how you quickly agreed with DH about it and how Raziek kinda mechanically went along with it. It's not enough to make me suddenly want to lynch all of you right this instant, but I still don't like it.
Jumping through back doors

Creating back doors

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hmm... Alrighty.

Not sure how I feel about Soup so much. Largely dependant on a Killstic/Raziek flip.

@Raziek What's your opinion of JTB?

@JTB What's your opinion of Raziek?

@Armor Remind me who's your top scumpick. Place your vote somewhere please.
JTB exists?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Gotta post on my phone, but:

Acro: you have not explained why, even in that post. You just say that "I don't have to say anything else"

You're taking that joke as an attack? Thats some pretty hard reaching there

#HBC | ѕoup

Killistic, that's a hard sell you're giving me, really hard.

i want to claim hammer rights if the Killistic lynch goes through.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Jumping through back doors

Creating back doors
What the heck? I can't say that I don't like something but don't want a lynch solely on that thing?

Also, if you're being super technical on your points:
just because I can see of a lynch of you in the future doesn't mean I think you're extremely scummy
That's just me saying that although I may welcome a lynch, I might not find the person to be all that scummy. Just look at my Panta lynch in Newbie 13 for proof of this.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Gotta post on my phone, but:

Acro: you have not explained why, even in that post. You just say that "I don't have to say anything else"

You're taking that joke as an attack? Thats some pretty hard reaching there
Refer to us as Killstic; I was wondering who you were referring to for a second.

Do I honestly have to go point by point and critique it? All I honestly have to say about it is that it felt like fake raging and a bunch of strawmans. Honestly.

And I'm not taking it as a PERSONAL attack; just an attack on my line of reasoning. I find it to be highly fallacious when someone attacks an argument as "unoriginal" or anything similar. It also did not seem to be a joke in any way, so I don't know why you're calling it that...

Unless you're trying, by passing it off as a joke, to cover up the fact that you made a bad point.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Huh? I never said that you said I was flat out scummy either.

Where did I say anything about you saying I'm extremely scummy?

You said you disliked me and you wouldn't mind a lynch of me.

That clearly implies that you're leaning scum on me.

But later on, you don't find me scummy.

I didn't agree with DH about it.

DH's post is on a different matter. DH in his #518 claims that you're blatantly parroting when you call me scum. He does not call you out on any inconsistencies. However, that quote made me notice that you were being inconsistent.

I don't get the whole mechanically doing things that people are going on about but okay.

@Killstic Clarify your read on me please.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Do I honestly have to go point by point and critique it? All I honestly have to say about it is that it felt like fake raging and a bunch of strawmans. Honestly.
And I could easily say that 9/11 is a conspiracy theory, the world will end tomorrow, and the tea party are messengers of god.

Honestly.

But, if I don't have anything backing it up, hows that going to help me?

Kill, you haven't backed what you're saying. You're making it seem more like you're just trying to dismiss it than actually respond to it.

And I'm not taking it as a PERSONAL attack; just an attack on my line of reasoning. I find it to be highly fallacious when someone attacks an argument as "unoriginal" or anything similar. It also did not seem to be a joke in any way, so I don't know why you're calling it that...

Really?

I thought it had been obvious that it was a joke, as I had made no implications that it had something to do with the rest of my post.

Unless you're trying, by passing it off as a joke, to cover up the fact that you made a bad point.
You're reaching hard.

You seemed to show no consideration that it was a joke, only that it "was real", and i "Am trying to cover up a band point"

T-block

B2B TST
Okay Killstic...

If you welcome a lynch, but don't necessarily find the person scummy, then you think that said person, even as town, is useless, or even a liability to town, correct? Then, do you consider Seikend to fall under this category? No, you don't - you've never mentioned Seikend as a liability, and there are obvious candidates for "useless" lynches, of which Seikend is not a part. Bottom line is, you should want someone lynched either because they are scummy, or because they are not helping town. Is there really any other reason?

So, the question is this: why do you have Seikend as a top lynch pick when you don't find him to be all that scummy?

You are going around egging on lynches without being able to provide solid reasoning. This shows a scum mentality. Let me ask you - who benefits when town follows the not-all-that-scummy-but-lynch-him-anyways line of thinking? Scum does. Town members have no reason to play like that.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Just a claim, please. I'd rather go ahead and get it out of the way now so that we can move on to someone else if the claim is believable.
I just wanted a claim so that I can finalize my opinion of you. I, in no way, actually stated a read in the sentence. I only said that I wanted a claim from you.

I honestly should have said, "Just a claim so that I can decide if you're truly scummy or not." I apologize for this.

Killstic

Smash Rookie
Last two posts were Acrostic posts. All others were myself.

And I can't get on msn! Did you check the QT?

Killstic

Smash Rookie
And I could easily say that 9/11 is a conspiracy theory, the world will end tomorrow, and the tea party are messengers of god.

Honestly.

But, if I don't have anything backing it up, hows that going to help me?

Kill, you haven't backed what you're saying. You're making it seem more like you're just trying to dismiss it than actually respond to it.
Do I really have to back up my feeling that the whole post was bad? I mean, all I'm doing is saying my opinion that your post is full of fake rage. There's literally nothing more to add, unless I went ****ing word by word and critiqued it, which I see no reason to do.

I thought it had been obvious that it was a joke, as I had made no implications that it had something to do with the rest of my post.
There was absolutely no indication, and you know it.

Okay Killstic...

If you welcome a lynch, but don't necessarily find the person scummy, then you think that said person, even as town, is useless, or even a liability to town, correct? Then, do you consider Seikend to fall under this category? No, you don't - you've never mentioned Seikend as a liability, and there are obvious candidates for "useless" lynches, of which Seikend is not a part. Bottom line is, you should want someone lynched either because they are scummy, or because they are not helping town. Is there really any other reason?

Wait a second. When did I EVER say that those were the only reasons why I would lynch a person that I don't find too scummy? If I see a wagon that will give us information on connections, etc, I welcome the lynch.

I don't like how you're putting words in my mouth here.

So, the question is this: why do you have Seikend as a top lynch pick when you don't find him to be all that scummy?

You are going around egging on lynches without being able to provide solid reasoning. This shows a scum mentality. Let me ask you - who benefits when town follows the not-all-that-scummy-but-lynch-him-anyways line of thinking? Scum does. Town members have no reason to play like that.
Well, I saw no one else who was any scummier. It's D1, and there really isn't much to go on. Is there any reason why this is scummy?

At this point, I find DH to be more scummy, tbh. Consider him moved to the top of my list, I suppose.

Top Bottom