• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
what i don't understand is why people are still striving to be good at this dead game when it's not even meant to be a competitive game. there's a certain ceiling for this game with a ton of limitations. I understand playing this game for fun still, but ****, you should probably focus your time and energy on something that actually matters, like ****ing *****es.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
no i didnt. if i did i would be talking about l canceling/wavedashing/knees/ken/isai....ect.

learn the diff between mentioning melee and talking about melee. big diff.
at 8:22 i mentioned you talking about melee its now 9:22 so for an hour using minimal amounts of post you have been talking about melee. Plus you just mention ken, isai, O L Cancelling ect so it's safe to say you just talked about melee.

nice try though.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm pretty sure Slush, THE PERSON WHO OWNS THE WII YOU PLAYED ON, and who's also extremely pro-ban, would be more than happy to send me the replay.

It was a tourney in my own house.
Is it a stretch to think that I'd know who's wii's are on each tv?

So yea.
Get *****.
Okay, i'll send you the replay, currently watching it. At 5:00 PJ at 25% Big Boss at 52% both at three stocks still. Neither of them taking a single Percent until 4:05, and first stock lost at 1:57. Big Boss losing by 1%...

Why do I find this So Amusing and bad?!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
at 8:22 i mentioned you talking about melee its now 9:22 so for an hour using minimal amounts of post you have been talking about melee. Plus you just mention ken, isai, O L Cancelling ect so it's safe to say you just talked about melee.

nice try though.

so like i said. ill let you know when i talk about melee

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Well, that was a pretty fun read!

For Ozz: http://youtu.be/0luKCxTZDjk

Xyro, I like your Smashville song and I agree with like 80% of what you said.

Smoom - Sync is right. As long as it's not HOBOs or big events, don't worry about who's whatever you play! It's practice, right? Gnes is capable of teaching you a lot of things with tons of other characters, maybe you will just get better overall and later be able to beat his Diddy? Take all the practice you can get, regardless!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Well u can always just request ur opponent to go his main in a friendly or in trney(lol wut), i usually do when ppl ask.

Lol there's so many way to disrespect ppl in this game lmao

:phone:

NearZzz

Smash Lord
ninjalink=randall

Player X who loses with MK on Randal's broad array of characters: "Good games Randal, I haven't played in years and my left hand is semi-paralyzed with a severe and rare condition that only exists in South Africa. In addition, I possess no head or eyes to see. In fact, how I am talking and or existing at this very moment is quite an unearthly and sheer scientific miracle."

Randal does *randal shrug* and does not disagree--he simply acts as if he did not acknowledge the massive string of johnerry, and replies peculiarly with: "I haven't played in decades, even when I had this copy of Brawl many centuries ago during the Roman Empire just began to blossom. I also suffer from an obscurely rare condition that can only come from Pangaea within the dinosaur era from what is presently North-Western Asia. Did I mention that I have frostbitten hands in this 60 degree atmosphere conditions inside this room right now? At least you have a neck, I don't even have that."

Randal then proceeds to pick lucas and loses the next set to a ledge abusing pit.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
kay, let me just say before I write this blog that I love Kansas and Louisiana smashers, but seriously, wtf.

I had to switch housing in order to get sleep from my original plan because everyone in Psych's house was ****ing smelly and loud and obnoxious and no one went to sleep. I. Hate. Smashers.

So I talk to mah boy shadowpj, and he says I can house at his place and that there is a back room isolated where everyone is able to go sound asleep. Alright, cool.

BUT THEN, it happens to be that we must wait for 5 or so other people within the carpool before we leave. Keep in mind that this all occurred at like 9 PM. Now ZETON, ZETON, MOTHHER****ING ZETON is in a pool with LITERALLY pit, ice climbers, sonic, and two pikachus.

Everyone.. ****ing.. planked and camped eachother. Practically every set went to game 3, and I think 1/10 matches actually ended BEFORE 7 minutes. I had to wait about 4 hours for this ****ing piece of **** pool to end before we could leave. I was already so exhausted from getting no sleep before my flight, and then very little sleep because ****ing Raz and Pyronic Fart kept me up all night. It was to the point where I was devoid of reality, and everything seemed like a dream. I was that tired. Do you think watching Zeton's pool, of every character camping eachother/sharking/planking/insert brawl time-out strategy here was enjoyable for me? I think I had to wait 4 hours for this pool. I am not kidding.

Then, after Zeton's pool is over, everyone is scattered around, playing useless money matches with even more campy matchups. I was so pissed. When I actually approached the people that were in my carpool that weren't in matches, they were either sleeping or just incredibly unresponsive and slow. The next minute after I told them, they weren't in the same spot and I had to go find them. This took a ******** amount of energy to do, when I already had no remaining energy. We finally left the venue at 1:30 AM, when I had been waiting since around 9:30ish. BUT IT DOESN'T END HERE.

Zeton decides to drive his landmaster, well, some kind of jeep. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like he had been driving for 7 years. Every turn he made was illegal, and he shifted across lanes without using his blinker. When we told him that the turn was next, he literally just went past the street and was like "oh damn nigg@." He's like, "I can't see with this fog, Nigg@!"

So we pull at a gas station, and I gave Zeton 2 dollars to STOP driving and let Mr. Doom handle it.

We got home at ****ing 2:30 AM and now I woke up with a sore throat and I'm barely able to talk. I only got 5 hours of sleep and still feel like ****.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
In response to Jerm's, "Explosions In the Sky is better than Radiohead" remark:

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Explosions In the ****ing ***** *** Sky.... better than Radiohead? That's like comparing Since to Gnes.

Jerm, you are talking about the same band that pulls off thishttp://youtu.be/w2M9aeMBV1w#t=2m13s in concert, better than Explosions In the Sky - correct? While your viewing that video and if you're still holding true to your argument, you can refer to the 2nd highest rated comment and proceed to implicate the act. By the way, that was Radiohead's first single, the song alone made them millionares. Where is Explosions In the Sky, Jerm? At least bring forth an argument with merit, like Godspeed You! Black Emperor or Yndi Halda. Wow, and I thought I had faith in you, guess I was wrong. Seriously, all Explosions In the Sky has is like... ****ing "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place" while Radiohead has .... "Pablo Honey, The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A."... oh wait - EVERY ONE OF THEIR GOD DAMN ALBUMS. ****ing any song on OK Computer or Kid A could destroy all of Explosion's legacy.

Jerm, you are trash, and may God have mercy on your soul.

If you ever want to talk to me again take back that slander that has been uttered from your ****** lips or I will banish you from my musical kingdom.

And yes, I did respond on Smashboards because I was soooooooo salty I couldn't text back. In fact, you practically ruined my entire night.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Why would you ever bring up 2008? FlipHop(diddy), was only good at brawl at the beginning because they had the basics(of smash in general) nailed down from YEARS of exp in melee

Melee exp..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I invented Diddy Kong.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Aegis Angel Admiral Pit wrote at 8:38 PM on Nov 03, 2010:
If you had Galleom, I woulda done the trade... So you really hurt my heart by losing him.
Send message · Reply

Aegis Angel Admiral Pit wrote at 8:35 PM on Nov 03, 2010:
What cards are we talking about... And remember, that Tabuu has my interest...
Send message · Reply

Aegis Angel Admiral Pit wrote at 8:30 PM on Nov 03, 2010:
Hmm, I noticed you don't have the Lv2 TL card yet. I think I can help out with that too if persuaded, and depending on what you want.
Send message · Reply

Aegis Angel Admiral Pit wrote at 8:28 PM on Nov 03, 2010:
Your Tabuu has my interest... I may be persuaded to help out depending on you. And no, Meta Crystal not for trade.

APs heart tho

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Smoom - Sync is right. As long as it's not HOBOs or big events, don't worry about who's whatever you play! It's practice, right? Gnes is capable of teaching you a lot of things with tons of other characters, maybe you will just get better overall and later be able to beat his Diddy? Take all the practice you can get, regardless!
example of false hope/pipe dream^

Why thank you.
until your posts start to make sense ill let you know when i talk about melee.

In response to Jerm's, "Explosions In the Sky is better than Radiohead" remark:

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Explosions In the ****ing ***** *** Sky.... better than Radiohead? That's like comparing Since to Gnes.

Jerm, you are talking about the same band that pulls off thishttp://youtu.be/w2M9aeMBV1w#t=2m13s in concert, better than Explosions In the Sky - correct? While your viewing that video and if you're still holding true to your argument, you can refer to the 2nd highest rated comment and proceed to implicate the act. By the way, that was Radiohead's first single, the song alone made them millionares. Where is Explosions In the Sky, Jerm? At least bring forth an argument with merit, like Godspeed You! Black Emperor or Yndi Halda. Wow, and I thought I had faith in you, guess I was wrong. Seriously, all Explosions In the Sky has is like... ****ing "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place" while Radiohead has .... "Pablo Honey, The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A."... oh wait - EVERY ONE OF THEIR GOD DAMN ALBUMS. ****ing any song on OK Computer or Kid A could destroy all of Explosion's legacy.

Jerm, you are trash, and may God have mercy on your soul.

If you ever want to talk to me again take back that slander that has been uttered from your ****** lips or I will banish you from my musical kingdom.

And yes, I did respond on Smashboards because I was soooooooo salty I couldn't text back. In fact, you practically ruined my entire night.
u r upset over what a person thinks is good/bad music? dear frakking god, u might not be worth the dirt u walk on. thats a new low for you jerk face poop licker pee drinker.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
and xyro is madd uggz

flameleon wrote at 4:18 AM on Dec 03, 2010:
Leave shadow1 a shoutout...
"z"

It all started with him

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
StarLight wrote at 12:56 PM on Jun 14, 2010: