• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
@ChronoBound

Yeah, you're right about why Roy is hated in the westl
Roy is not hated. Heck, Roy is actually one of the better units in FE6 (largely considered high tier). What screws Roy over is his absurdly late promotion.

The reason why you see "hate" for Roy is primarily people whom are worried their Black Knights and Sheedas won't get in Smash 4 due to Roy.

D

Deleted member

ChronoBound said:
The reason why you see "hate" for Roy is primarily people whom are worried their Black Knights and Sheedas won't get in Smash 4 due to Roy.
I think at this rate I would accept any of these three (providing that Roy is unique) if we got a third FE rep (Micaich too, but her chances are very low), because I'm not certain about us getting a third FE slot. Although to be fair, I'm pretty happy with Brawl's offering for playable characters already in regards to FE.

With that said, if Roy returns, do you think he would get his own move set? This is for everyone to answer.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
With that said, if Roy returns, do you think he would get his own move set? This is for everyone to answer.
Roy would either be like how Falco and Ganondorf were in Brawl, a few different A-moves, and his special more differentiated from his alternate. The other possibility I see is how Lucas and Wolf were, similar specials and Final Smash but completely different A-moves.

Its also possible that he will be made into a completely unique character (I was certainly able to do so, just from working mostly from FE6's source material).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Roy is not hated. Heck, Roy is actually one of the better units in FE6 (largely considered high tier). What screws Roy over is his absurdly late promotion.

O.K. maybe saying hated is a little overboard I will admit that. But as stated I'm just using what I've seen discussed on other FE sites as I haven't played his game yet. :embarrass:

Please don't assume I hate Roy at all (he was the 1st character I was ever good at and I even beat All Stars V. Hard mode for the 1st time with him).

Most certainly don't blame the small amount of FE debaters here, we all have own opinions about FE in Smash, but from what I've seen no one has ever hated Roy, there has only been doubt that he may return; and while we wouldn't mind to see him back, we all do have our own opinions so please respect them.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually I liked Roy better than Marth in Melee. I know Marth was a better fighter, but Roy had the flashy fire effect and had better alternate colors.

I'm not a fan of adding new fire emblem characters in smash because I don't think they'll add anyone that brings anything unique to the game

Another lord, another sword user. vB special anyone? ...Counter.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Watch Geno get a Counter down special. :awesome:

PHEW. I thought for a moment that was McFox down there. BUT IT WAS ONLY MIC.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm not a fan of adding new fire emblem characters in smash because I don't think they'll add anyone that brings anything unique to the game

Another lord, another sword user. vB special anyone? ...Counter.
This is why some people are for Caeda (who uses a lance and sword) and BK (who has a more defensive, less agressive fighting style).

As for Crono's moveset, I haven't seen it but I do hope he posts it here or in the backroom. I'm curious to what Roy would look like with a unique moveset as I used to main him in Melee.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd like a lance user in smash. I don't know much about Caeda, but I can imagine a unique lance moveset pretty easily

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
honestly if fe gets another ref, I prefer the black night or a girl just to make it something that fells like a different character

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yeah, I think Black Knight would be a very interesting addition. Essentially a character with a perpetual Metal Box. Slower than Ganondorf, Heavier than Bowser. All of his attacks would be very powerful. Of course the LAG on each would be tremendous, and his recovery would be PURE BALLS.

But while I want him, I doubt he has much of a chance at all. Way to go ROY. >:I

YOU'RE NO BOY OF MINE.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I imagine him like Iron Knuckle from OoT. I even hope they add a clanking sound as he walks

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Make the screen shake and controller vibrate as he walks too, lol.

Oooh... Wouldn't it be neat if SIMILARLY HEAVY CHARACTERS made your opponent's controller shake more the closer you come to them? If you were off on the other side of the stage, they wouldn't feel a thing, but as you ran up to them their controller would rumble with increasing intensity. WOULD BE A NICE TOUGH that probably won't happen. u3u

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I think at this rate I would accept any of these three (providing that Roy is unique) if we got a third FE rep (Micaich too, but her chances are very low), because I'm not certain about us getting a third FE slot. Although to be fair, I'm pretty happy with Brawl's offering for playable characters already in regards to FE.

No, because I think people liked the hilt mechanic

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yea people, The Black Knight indeed is a very heavy character, hebwould be the heaviest character in Smash history if he got in, but he indeed is more powerful than Ganondorf, bit with that come terrible recovery, I really do want the Black Knight over Roy, but at the same time I am kinda doubting his inusion to be high enough.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Black Knight's recovery - The Black Knight shoots his arms up in a swift, swinging motion and falls even faster than his fastfall.

OmegaXXII

Yup, pretty much so, he uses his warp powder which gives him excellent height recovery, similar to Zelda's but has terrible landing since he's pretty much heavy.

Hmm...so...what do you of Diddy and Dixie or just Dixie by herself?

OmegaXXII

Whoa! I thought you were doing a Chrono moveset though. :/

Slime & Chocobo huh? Will it be good enough to gain Starphoenix's approval? Let's hope so, now....

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm doing both (:-D), and as for the C & S moveset, it's not so much me making a moveset and taking it to him, as it is we're both suggesting ideas for a move or something(the final smash took a long time), and when we've done any independent work we've just sent it to the other to check. You should look at our visitor messages, it's packed.(or if you'd rather wait for the final edition thats fine too).

As for Chrono, he's still there, i'm just making a final push with C & S(don't want to delay it any longer) and then i'm going straight back to him. Omega, if you want i can send you the moveset when i'm done for you to preview. Otherwise, i'm happy to work on it with you. ^^

*EDIT* I just noticed, i'm a smash ace now! Yay!

OmegaXXII

Yes, you can go ahead and finish up Slime & Chocobo's moveset if you wish, though once you're done send it over as what you mentioned about Chrono lol..

Also congrats. :)

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Here is the unique Roy moveset I made a while ago:

Roy moveset:

Roy is the third and last cut Melee character that I am bringing back for my Smash 4 roster. Roy was among the last two of the Forbidden 7 to be cut from the final game. Roy is also the most popular of the cut Melee veterans, second only to Mewtwo. While, Roy was initially in Melee to advertise Fire Emblem 6, he has gained a lot of fans in the Smash series, and helped to make Fire Emblem gain a fanbase outside Japan. Roy is also the most important of all the Elibe lords, and the Swords of Seals itself offers Roy a lot of moveset potential.

Roy is actually the only new sword-character that was added to my roster. Ganondorf uses a trident, Lip uses a baton, and Isaac only uses his sword for some of A-moves and specials. However, some people said that another sword-character for Fire Emblem would not offer anything unique. They are very much wrong. While, it is difficult to display differences in swordplay for Smash movesets, the style planned for Roy will very much make him a different sword fighter than the other sword-users currently on the roster. Roy also gets his special moves from abilities that the Sword of Seals has (which include it ability to shoot out flames and heal). However, you might be asking what kind of sword style do I plan for Roy.

The sword style that makes up Roy’s moveset is using a two-handed sword with both hands. Roy will obviously hold his blade with both his hands, as opposed to one like every other sword user currently in the Smash Bros. series. However, you might be asking how would this serve to make Roy unique? Well, the primary reason why a two-handed sword is wielded with both hands is to allow extra control and help better wield a sword that is very heavy and large compared to its wielder. Ike, known for being the strongest lord in the entire Fire Emblem series, is understandable as to how he is able to wield a two-handed sword with one-hand. However, someone such as Roy, who is weaker physically, needed both hands in order to wield the Sword of Seals in his game. While wielding a two-handed sword will make Roy a stronger character than what is custom for a character of is weight and speed, there is a drawback to it. The drawback is that Roy needs both of his hands to properly wield his sword. If Roy picks up an item and uses it, his speed and power (and recovery) will be compromised in a big way. Its for this reason, that a lot of items are actually useless for Roy to use, and this aspect is Roy’s biggest weakness.

However, there are also other aspects to Roy’s Sword of Seal other than it being a two-handed sword. As many of you know, the Sword of Seals has a fire effect to its critical attacks (which is why a lot of Roy’s specials had fire effects). However, what a lot of you did not know was that the Sword of Seals gets it power from the emotions of its wielder (if its wielder pities its enemy it will simply knock his opponent unconscious as opposed to killing him or her), and that it has the ability to strike at a distance as well as heal its wielder. It are these traits to the legendary blade that provide the basis for Roy’s special moves for his new moveset.

As for Roy’s design, while Roy has only made one appearance in a Fire Emblem game (barring his cameo in Fire Emblem 7), I think Roy’s appearance should differ a bit from his Melee design. In Melee, his hair was bit spikier and he looked more like a hyperactive pyro than the quiet and kind leader he was in Fire Emblem 6. I think for his head and hair it should be based off of his in-game sprite portrait in Fire Emblem 6 (meaning Roy would have a longer head than in Melee, as well as less spiky hair that is sort of parted to the side). As for his actual lord outfit design, it should be based off of Roy’s outfit on the cover to the box to Fire Emblem 6. Roy in-game should look not too serious, but have a simple determination to him that is reflective of kind, gentle nature. As for the official Smash 4 art for Roy, I imagine him holding onto the Sword of Seals’s hilt with one of his hands, with the pointed end of the Sword of Seals hitting the ground, with Roy having a determined look on his face that is similar to his official Melee art picture. Overall, I hope that the new moveset I made for Roy helps to convince you that he is indeed worthy enough to return in Smash 4 as a playable character, and that he would even make an unique addition to the whole roster.

Roy’s regular moves:

A: Roy makes a diagonal slice with his sword.

AA: Roy makes a horizontal slice with his sword.

AAA: Roy makes a vertical slice with his sword.

Running-A: Roy will make jump in the air and come down with the Sword of Seals with a vertical slice (it basically looks like Ike after coming down after doing Aether). It works similar to a move that is in the 3-D Zelda games (where you would hold z, then press A).

Side-A: Roy will do a spin kick with one of his legs, than follow with a horizontal slice with his sword.

Down-A: This is one of Roy’s few A-moves from Melee. Roy simply pokes his opponent while kneeling with his sword. This move still sends your opponent upward like it did in Melee.

Up-A: Roy quickly raises the Sword of Seals pointed edge to the sky (looks sort of like his up-smash from Melee).

A-Air: Roy’ will do the same A-aerial as in Melee only he holds the blade with both hands.

Down-Air: Roy will come down quickly (like with Toon Link/Sonic/Zero Suit Samus’s down-aerials) and smack the flat-side of the Sword of Seals into his opponent. This move is a spike, not a meteor.

Backward-air: Roy will swing the Sword of Seals in back of him in a manner similar to Link’s Up-B, which also means that it will hurt opponent that are in front of Roy wen doing this attack. However, there the lag-time when doing this attack is similar to that of Ike’s aerials.

Forward-air: Roy’s forward-air is the same as Ike’s, however, it comes out much faster than Ike’s does.

Up-air: Roy simply raises the pointed end of his Sword of Seals at 45 degree angle. While this move has very limited range, it is a powerful kill move.

Forward-Smash: Roy will close his eyes (this is him focusing his emotions into the Sword of Seals), and the blade will become on fire. Roy will then do the same flaming sword swipe in which he does a critical in Fire Emblem 6.

Down-Smash: Once again, Roy will close his eyes, and the Sword of Seals will light on fire. Roy charges up the power to the smash attack in the same position as Ike does, however, the attack differs from Ike’s. Instead Roy will spin around in a circle.

Up-Smash: Roy will raise the Sword of Seals at a 70 degree angle, and close his eyes and sword will light a blaze. When done charging, Roy will do a flip with the Sword of Seals on fire.

Roy’s grabs, like the other two Fire Emblem characters, are very weak.
Grabs:

Grab-A: Roy’s will keep hitting his opponent with his knee.

Forward-Grab: Roy will toss forward his opponent.

Backward-Grab: Roy will kick his opponent in back of him.

Down-Grab: Roy will slam his opponent in back of him.

Up-Grab: Roy will toss his opponent up

Roy special moves:

Regular-B: Flare Blade: This is the same move Roy has in Melee. Roy puts the Sword of Seals above his head like in Melee, closes his eyes, only this time the Sword of Seals lights on fire while charging. When fully charged the moves is basically an OHKO, however, this move now does 20% damage to Roy, and is the only move to retain the middle of the sword sweetspot.

Side-B: Holy Fire: Roy charges the Sword Seals next to his shoulder. Once again Roy closes his eyes, and the blades sets on fire. However, when done charging Roy will raise the Sword of Seals up high, and a small, white ball of fire will shoot out from the blade. If this ball of fire hits an opponent it will create a huge explosion. Obviously, the power of the fire ball is dependent on how long Roy charges this attack. This attack is based off of the ability of the Sword of Seals to do a projectile attack.

Down-B: Recover: Roy will hold the Sword of Seals in the same position as he did with Counter in Melee (only Roy now holds the blade with both hands). Several flames encircle Roy while in this position. If Roy is attacked while in this defensive position 75% of the attack power will heal Roy, while the other 1/4 will be used to deal damage to the opponent (meaning that is Roy gets hit with an attack that does 24% damage, Roy will get healed 18% damage, and deal 6% damage to his opponent). Interestingly enough, this move has the same knock back no matter how powerful the attack. The amount of knockback Roy does with this attack is about 1/5 the distance of Final Destination. This special move is based off of the Sword of Seals ability to heal its wielder.

Up-B: Flame Wave: Roy will raise the Sword of Seals up high and close his eyes, while the blade lights on fire. Once done charging, the tip of the blade, will have a blue flame on it. This attack has two parts. When Roy performs the attack in the air, Roy will perform his Blazer recovery move from Melee (however, he now holds the blade with both hands), and at the apex of the attack’s height Roy will come back down (think Ike’s Aether) quickly. However, if you charged the sword on the ground, after Roy comes down, a wave of fire will shoot out of the blade that is very powerful (35% damage) though has little damage. This move is again based off of the Sword of Seals ability to shoot out flames.

Final Smash: Great Balls of Fire: This Final Smash is self-explanatory. Roy will push the Sword of Seals into the ground, then get on one of his knees, and close his eyes. It will look like Roy is praying. Then, fire meteors starts shooting out diagonally from the top-left corner of the screen down toward the arena. This balls of fire don’t have much knockback, but are hard to avoid. The fireball onslaught ends after 20 seconds. Afterward, Roy will pull the Sword of Seals out of the ground and get on with the fight.

Roy’s taunts are as follows:
1. Roy’s will put the Sword of Seals behind his back, and go “Eeeyaah” (this is the same taunt he had in Melee).
2. Roy will put the Sword of Seals into its holder, and say, “For my friends and countrymen, I must not lose.”
3. Roy will thrust the Sword of Seals into the ground, he will close his eyes, and flames will circle around Roy.

Victory animations:
Roy’s victory animations are the same as they were in Melee.

Running animation:
Roy will hold the Sword of Seals with both of hands and will run with Sword of Seals down by his size. Though it is a bit difficult to imagine, this running animation differs greatly from Marth’s and Ike’s.

Idle animation:
Roy will hold the Sword of Seals the same way Ike holds Ragnell in his Counter position. Sometimes, Roy will hold the Sword of Seals up like how Cloud hold his Buster Sword. Other than that, Roy does not do anything else.

Costumes:
1. Roy’s armor and tunic becomes red.
2. Roy’s armor and tunic becomes dark blue.
3. Roy’s armor becomes green and his tunic brown.
4. Roy’s armor becomes gold and his tunic yellow.
5. Roy’s armor becomes black, and his tunic red.

Kirby Hat:
Kirby’s Roy hat is the same as it was in Melee, and even does the same move. Not much else to say here.

Roy-Snake Codec Conversation:
Snake: Colonel, who is this boy with the red hair and the huge sword?
Campbell: That’s Roy. Roy helped lead the Lycian Army to victory against an aggressive war started by Bern, the military superpower of Elibe. The blade he wields is a legendary sword wielded by the founder the founder of Bern called the Sword of Seals.
Snake: Tell me more about this Sword of Seals...
Campbell: The blade gets its power from the emotions of its wielder. If its wielder is merciful toward his enemy, the mercy will be reflected in the blows the blade deals. However, if the wielder feels hate toward his enemy, that same hate will manifest in the blade’s strikes. Not only that, this sword will light ablaze, and has the power to strike from a far and even heal it wielder.
Snake: So this isn’t some kid with an ordinary sword we’re dealing with here..., how do I counter this guy.
Colonel: The Sword of Seals is heavy. Roy needs use of both of his hands in order to properly use it in battle.
Snake: So if I get Roy to hold onto something else while battling, it should compromise his attack power and speed greatly, right.
Campbell: Bingo. However, I think Roy might be aware of this weakness.
Snake:Thanks, colonel.
End of codec.

End of Roy moveset.

OmegaXXII

That is one impressive moveset you have there, might I suggest you collapse it, if you want I can organize it and make it look pretty presentable.

Well I for one would like Roy in but not as much as Caeda or The Black Knight, honestly if Sakurai or the Japanese community want him as a character then I can see it happening, more specifically though the entire FE Japanese community in whole, I believe Sakurai might at least consider other candidates if not even a new lord if a new FE were go come out, otherwise it really just depends whether or not Sakurai is willing go give Roy a chance, speaking of which why do you suppose Roy got scrPped in Brawl? Even though he was requested at the time? Also what if Intelligent Systems were to release a new FE? Wouldn't that significantly hurt his chances as well? I believe it would, I'm still curious as to "My Unit" which just released in Japan.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I heard Roy was scrapped in brawl due to time issues, but thats only a rumour and i may very well be wrong.

So would you like me to send you the Chrono moveset once i am done Omega or do you want it now to work on or review?

And ChronoBound, it's a nice moveset, I quite like it, but i am wondering, concerning the final smash, should the fireballs only be coming from the left? I think it would be even more insane if they came from both angles, but i guess that depends on the level of intensity you want for the F.S.

Umm...

what happened again?

Anyway, I'll be offline for a week since I'm gonna be REALLY busy with real life things

MechaWave

Smash Champion
@Omega: I don't know if you've forgotten, but currently the two most highly requested characters from the Japanese community is Mewtwo and Roy.
@berserker: The thread got closed and reopened.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
The people in the backroom usually post there more frequently because it's far superior. We can create separate topics there.

But we also post concurrently, but not all the time, so that we can give our thoughts to people not in the BR.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Samurai Goroh

Indeed, the sword is the most popular weapon of Smash! We have the medieval swords of "The Legend of Zelda" and "Fire Emblem", two knives of the Pit from "Kid Icarus" and the sword have serrated Meta Knight, "Kirby," but have a kind of sword which is missing on this list... The Katana Samurai! there is a representative and more likely to use that sword, which is not Goroh? (comments on Takamaru are negligible! LOL) So, I present this moveset based on this samurai spirit! The Katana!!

Weight: 105
Speed: 4 / 10
Jump: 6 / 10
Strong Attacks: 8 / 10

A: Simple cut Katana!
AA: Kick
AAA: Spin with a strong attack with Katana!
Side 'A': Cross attack with Katana!
Up 'A': Cross attack upward with Katana!
Down 'A': Similar to Ike

Running 'A': Similar to link in N64
Walking 'A': Punch
Walking 'AA': A strong attack with Katana!
Looking Up 'A': Similar to Toon Link
Kneeling 'A': Roundhouse with the Katana!

'A' in Air: Spin with a simple attack with Katana!
Side 'A' in Air: Kick
Other Side 'A' in Air: similar to Ganondorf
Up 'A' in Air: Cross attack upward with Katana!
Down 'A' in Air: Cross attack downward with Katana!

Standard 'B' Special Move: Lamina Stingray; A cross attack and strong, fueled with dark energy.
Side 'B' Special Move: Stingray Combo; A sequence of five fast attacks with the Katana!
Up 'B' Special Move: Release Stingray; A simple attack with the Katana, causing elevation, and after a strong attack in the air.
Down 'B' Special Move: Similar to Ike.

Final Smash: Fire Singray; Similar to Captain Falcon, but using your ship, the Fire stingray.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
I think Samurai Goroh should be a relative speedy character, at least in terms of simple movement.... simply because he's an F-Zero character, and an F-zero character needs to reflect the nature of that game. That's the most important thing.

His hulking frame would obviously lead to differences in the way he operates compared to falcon, but you NEED to capture that sense of recklessness in an F-zero rep. No other way to cut the cookie.

That doesn't mean he needs to be a speed character, but that feeling needs to be captured. I imagine Goroh would be the one sword weilder that has a steeper learning curve in terms of playing very effectively.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@Chrono

Took yeah long enough to post it. :p

Either way, great moveset, I'd love to have Roy come back like that. :)

But I still prefer BK or Caeda to him though, as Sakurai isn't the most trusting when it comes to clones...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@Hex
How about giving him a Makoto-moveset? He's slow mobility wise, but he hits hard and fast with strong mixups.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
@Hex
How about giving him a Makoto-moveset? He's slow mobility wise, but he hits hard and fast with strong mixups.
That would be quite interesting, actually. It would definitely encourage offensive game over defensive game.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Because Shang Tsung's signature DEAL is that he transforms into opponents. Something Zoroark can do.
HUUUUBJECTION!!!

I know this is an old statement.
But like, I here that far too much!
Zoroark controls illusions dood. Only illusions. He doesn't actually take the form and powers of other people like shang Tsung. If they put him in I want him to do some tricky illusion stuff like copy himself and rush the foe at diffrent angles with the clones, but only ones real and the others are illusions. Ya know, like make him heavily mix up and mindgame related~! :D

OmegaXXII

@Omega: I don't know if you've forgotten, but currently the two most highly requested characters from the Japanese community is Mewtwo and Roy.l.
Yes, I know Roy is popular, bit that was just in a forum, my question is, is he popular with the entire FE community as a whole?? How did Sakurai base his poll after when considering candidates in Brawl, this is my big questin to you or to anybody, why so??

Also, BRoom Time!

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Fire Emblem: Blue Sacred Sword and Red Demon Lance and Xenoblade does well in Europe

RUMOR: Nintendo will reveal a new Firm Emblem title for 3DS soon, the game is called Fire Emblem: Blue Sacred Sword and Red Demon Lance. The game will take place 100 years after Sealed Sword (sealed sword is the one with roy), the story centers around Princess of Kingdom Bern and Prince of Kingdom Lycia, each will have different story in their perspective. The game will also have new Casual Mode for beginners and Lunatic Mode for advanced players.

also, as of a few seconds ago, Operation: Moonfall has 25419 Signatures Total... the 25419th sig was mine btw. if you need to sign the petition go here.

OmegaXXII

A new Fire Emblem ey? Is this Fire Emblem 13???

Prince Lycia huh? I'm guessing he's the new lord? Hmm.. ChronoBound should take this into account, also it's good to see the Operation Rainfall is doing so good, NoE really is doing great sales according to that, awesome.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Meh, I've checked most FE sites, it's believed to be fake, although I wouldn't mind seeing another FE game.

It's believed to be fake due to FE12 having not been released just yet, a bad name (too Pokemonish), that it doesn't make sense to go back to FE6 where the storyline was finished, and FE6 has also not been released yet worldwide. Even Chrono says to take it with a grain of salt.

It's nice to see Rainfall doing good though.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
that it doesn't make sense to go back to FE6 where the storyline was finished, and FE6 has also not been released yet worldwide.
it's a hundred years later. they can make a story. as for FE6, who cares if it hasn't? this new one might as well be japan exclusive! and if it's not, who cares if they skipped roy's saga. they are going to make some money on this. also, they could put in roy's saga in the 3DS cartridge in it's original format (but translated for us english peeps). not a big deal.

then again, it's all still rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom