• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move X - Congratulations winners! MYMXI start date OCTOBER 10TH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Nope, movesets won't be judged at all if they're missing extras. In fact, quite a few users skip out on clearly vital details like taunts. The horror!

Movesets may, however, be judged for being hard on the eyes (aka, a wall of white text), or lacking in detail (aka, he punches you for high damage).

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
MYmini #18: YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!​

http://www.mypokecard.com/en/

For this mini, all you are obligated to do is make a fake Pokemon card for something MYM related, be it an MYMer or a moveset or anything else you can come up with. You can use the above card generator or any other you see fit, though much like the last mini it is largely "judged" based off humor.

Not that anybody actually votes on minis anymore.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Five more comments with more to come! Some blasts from the past that didn't get much reception and some new sets fresh out of the...moveset...oven...or...whatever. You get what I mean...

Scott Pilgrim

"Fighting seven evil exes for one chick? Hardly seems worth it when there's plenty of available women out there without that baggage...*cough*"

So we have a Scott Pilgrim set that I -BELIEVE- is your first moveset of the contest. Welcome aboard if that's the case and welcome back if it's not! Anyway, I was a huge fan of the Scott Pilgrim movie and the game (which this set seems to borrow quite a bit from actually) so I can say I'm at least somewhat educated on the character at hand. First off, the set looks good; the organization is simple yet effective and suiting to the character while properly dividing up the set in a readable manner. Good job there. Moving right along...Scott's got a lot of ho-hum inputs. Most of them are fairly simple punches and kicks with a few bass attacks here and there for variety. While more "generic" attacks aren't exactly automatically bad, when they don't really serve much purpose to the set's overall goals, it becomes a bit bland to read. As Scott stands right now, he's a character suited for actual Smash, but in the eyes of MYM, his moveset could come across as a bit unfocused.

Let's move back to the Specials however, the attacks that really should be unique. The Subspace Portal is a fairly basic move but it has some interesting potential behind it, namely using it as a gimping tool. For example, when Scott has high damage percents, he could try and use the Subspace Portal to trap him and his foe under the stage or something as some sort of suicide ko. While I'm sure it MAY just be a typo (probably meant to be .5), the Neutral Special claims it has five seconds of start up lag. Needless to say that's an absolutely ridiculous amount of time (easily five FALCON PUNCHES atleast)...but yeah, I more than assume that was just a typo of .5. As for Item Spawn, I wish the items Scott pulled were actually related to HIM instead of just being a randomly generated item that would probably end up being a Banana Peep nine times out of ten. But yes, if perhaps the Side Special created in-universe items/weapons to summon, it would probably be a bit more unique/allow for far more nods to the Scott Pilgrim universe via these. The Down Special, if I recall correctly, is actually from the game as well (as are the Jab/Down Tilt/Dash Attack/Grab/Up Throw/Down Smash. off hand).

So in short...I really would've liked to see some more Scott Pilgrim from this set instead of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World The Video Game in the moveset. Sure the character doesn't exactly have boatloads of potential compared to some others...but you have an entire library of nerd culture to base him off of. That's really the biggest hook with Scott; he's an average guy living in an unaverage version of Canada where all kinds of crazy stuff happens. I personally think it would've been nice to see more of a focus on perhaps his bass and actually playing it instead of punches and kicks. As it stands right now, Scott feels more like a set for...say...Mario for the majority of it...

Princess Bubblegum

"Yuck! What a sticky mess you've made, usually that's my job! Back off lady!"

Oddly...you've posted yet another character I'm familiar with. Are you sure you're not randomly an alt account of mine? Joking aside, Adventure Time is pretty darn awesome and boy was I surprised when I saw there was an Adventure Time set in the thread...even moreso when I discovered it wasn't for Jake and Finn. But that's okay, maybe someone will make them eventually. Either way, Princess Bubblegum is a big step up from Scott Pilgrim and part of me believes it's because there's not a pre-made game tempting you to use moves from there. Without a "base" so to say, you drew from the character and her abilities yourself instead of using an outside source to pad your inputs. There still are some questionable things about the set however...

For example, I really dislike the idea that the Neutral Special is entirely random. Even though the results do close enough to the same thing (sans a Red Beaker), it's still annoying that a character's course of play could come down to random chance. Also, as I mentioned with Scott Pilgrim above...five/six seconds is an absolutely enormous amount of time in a fighting game. For comparison...according to the Smash Wiki, Dedede's Side Smash has 43 frames of start-up lag. If Brawl runs at 60 fps, that's juuuuust under a full second for that move. Falcon Punch is apparently 52 frames. If these incredibly laggy moves are not even a second of start-up lag...imagine how long six -SECONDS- of immobility would be. Of course, I'm no Smash researcher so what I just said may be totally wrong...but the fact still stands that five/six seconds of holding the foe still is more than a bit extreme.

With that number crunching out of the way, I can certainly say that Princess Bubblegum improves over Scott Pilgrim in at least the Specials section when it comes to creativity and actual usefulness. The fact that you even went into discussion on playstyle is also a sign of improvement from Scott. Bubblegum's most interesting move is probably her Side Special summon...perhaps combining that with her Up Special would be interesting seeing as your minions would be swarming the stage while you attack from the air. The set is somewhat weird on balance though. The stunning moves stun for hilariously way too long and her overall damage %'s are insanely low sans the guards. I know you were going for a weaker character but as it stands, she's rather unbalanced for unintentional reasons.

Overall though, it's clear improvement over your previous moveset and you should feel good about that. So keep up the good work and focus a bit more on overall playstyle and you should be good to go man!

Robo Patrick

"A giant robot puking up goo? You're about a contest too late there, chubs..."

There is some truth to my comment above really, Robo Patrick does feel rather dated as a whole. Considering this is a moveset done on a whim though within a few hours, I can't really be too hard on it. Going off topic for a bit, four/one-day movesets are incredibly hit and miss. Even among MYMer's who can "pull them off" they're not even that reliable. For example, Negative Man placed 10th, Hostile Elder Oak got one comment and was vastly ignored. So yeah, making a one day set interesting can be quite the challenge, even for people who have done it before. Basically, you want to capture the character's main focus and run with it as much as you can. The biggest banes of one day movesets are filler inputs, lack of playstyle or just overall generic playstyle. As we all know by now with Robo Patrick, balance is also a big problem with one day sets as you're not giving yourself enough time to really verify if your concepts are overpowered or not. Because you have less time, the overall set quality is most certainly going to be lower because of the simple fact that you're not checking your own ides to make sure they work, you're probably just writing them down and wanting to move on so you can finish ASAP.

So what does Robo Patrick have going for him? Well, he's a pretty blatant camper, what with the fact that he pretty much wants to set up his conveyor belts and then set up goo between them and hide in it. As it stands though, Patrick is pretty much one of those "set and forget" characters who just throws out all his crap right at the beginning of the match and never has to deal with it again. The fact that his goo won't disappear so long as there's conveyor belts to either side and that the only way the conveyor belts will be destroyed is if they somehow fall off the stage...it pretty much makes it so Robo Patrick sets up near immediately and then just wins. Some of the moves seem somewhat forced personally...the "mindgames" created by the Down Tilt for example. I also find it somewhat odd that Robo Patrick uses his Smashes and such in the air...especially since it's never really mentioned at all until the Down Smash. I'm not exactly in the position to complain about inputs seeing that Hostile Elder Oak didn't have any aerials and only had a grab...but it's a bit disappointing that this set didn't either, especially when he has less reason than a tree to not have aerials.

Overall...well, you've pretty much disowned this moveset so there really wasn't even much reason for me to comment. For a set done in such a short amount of time, you could've done far, far worse...so don't beat yourself up over this one too badly.

Gemini Man

"More duplicate stuff? C'mon now...I'm getting tired of being double-teamed by all these guys..."

So...we've got a third Robot Master from Nick. So far your RM's have been 50/50 in my book with Galaxy Man being quite awesome and Concrete Man being fairly eh. How does Gemini Man hold up? Well...not so hot to be entirely honest. One thing that instantly jumped out at me as I skimmed the set was the fact that Gemini Man has Plug Ball. I...really don't get this train of thought at all personally. Why would Gemini Man, a character primarily based in an icy stage have the special ability of a electric Robot master SIX Mega Man games later? It just comes across as incredibly out of character and random as heck to me personally. While I'm on the topic, I once again find it very weird that Gemini Man is, like Concrete Man, summoning the enemies from the stage he's from. It's not particularly in character and it just appears to be trying to benefit Gemini Man's laser. Gemini Man's Down Smash also comes across as very weird (again, RM from an ice stage using fire attacks?)

Speaking of stuff existing purely to bounce lasers...it's particularly weird considering you have a duplicate at your disposal to bounce your lasers off. Gemini Man has a mirror-like chest, you could've used that to your advantage to bounce lasers around (instead of the Pole eggs and the random mirror shield) to the same effect. My favorite move in the set is, randomly, the Back Aerial which is, funny enough, the last input of the set. The move that most benefits Gemini Man's persona, the move that SHOULD have been much more important is stuck at the very end. Gemini Man's duplicate is like a mirror image of himself, he's full of himself and, according to the official stuff, enjoys looking at himself in the mirror. He's a narcissist and he's full of himself. His duplicate doing the exact things he does, but opposite, is what the Down Special should've been. It makes far more sense for Gemini Man's duplicate to "follow" your movements like a mirror image than to have the moves recorded and played back (which is something that'd make more sense for VideoMan.EXE). With a mirrored system, Gemini Man's duplicate would probably move closer when you went to the right and go further when you went to the left with the middle of the stage acting as some sort of "invisible mirror" that reflects your actions. It'd be a pretty nifty system that would allow Gemini Man to bombard his opponent from both sides, bounce Gemini Lasers off one another...in my opinion, that would capture the feel of Gemini Man far more than recording stuff.

And of course...there's the Final Smash that makes n88's joke Final Smashes seem as though he genuinely enjoys making them. Really? The heck is wrong with Final Smashes? It's ONE extra move. It's a move that's supposed to represent the character's ultimate ability, their final, most powerful attack/ability. I sincerely don't understand why people hate making them so much when they're more or less the one section of a moveset that is 100% allowed to not be playstyle relevant and can, as such, be whatever the heck you want it to be. This rant wasn't exactly directed solely at you...but it's just generally surprising to me how many people hate them.

Overall, I really wasn't a fan of Gemini Man. It feels very rushed (and being so soon after Caterpie I assume it was) and the ideas seem to be all over the place. I really don't feel as though you captured the character very well in the moveset and there's quite a few moves that just seem...strange to even be there. Galaxy Man and Spiderman 100% show you can do better than this. Just slow down and take your time with your set making, you've made a hell of a lot of movesets this contest, you don't need to rush out more of them if they don't meet your standards.

Roserade

"Every rose has its thorns huh? Well this rose -DOES- enjoy stabbing things...stabbity, stabbity, stabbity..."

Well hey there FF! How ya been? Good to see you decided to post a moveset this contest as your sets...well they're hard to describe really. Whenever I read them, they're always quite the enjoyable experience. They're quite a refreshing change of pace from most sets and I always get the feeling that when you do make a moveset, you're legitimately having a lot of fun with it. Seeing as you seem to have the very strange timing of commenting my sets very shortly after I post them, it's only fair that I get up my Roserade comment without anymore stalling.

So, moving onto the set itself, it's got a pretty basic concept that works for the character; spread flower petals around, rack up damage with Petal Dance, ko the opponent. She has the tools she needs to do this via her multitude of petal creating attacks and her interesting, yet somewhat strange Down Special. I dunno why but the mental image of a Pokemon not named Jynx kissing someone confuses me (and hey, you made Jynx too!). If there's one complaint I can level with the moveset at this stage, it's that far too many attacks seem to create petals...to the point that it gets a bit redundant sort of. All of the Smashes, all of the throws and several moves in between all create massive amounts of petals. I'm usually one to give people alternate methods for reaching a goal, but as it is, there may be too many options here. With that said...with all those petals lying about from all your attacks, it certainly gives Roserade a decent mindgame when combined with her particularly damaging Down Special petals.

Part of me admittedly wishes the petals did a bit more personally. As they stand now, you pretty much want them to exist purely for your Up Special Petal Dance. Sure you can move them around via Side Tilt and Forward Aerial...but aside from scooting the petals around, there's not much else to do with them other than Petal Dance. THat said...I'm not really entirely sure what else you COULD have done if you took it in multiple directions beyond what you have. There's certainly some cool ideas here though beyond the whole petal stuff. The jab, Up Tilt and Forward Smash are all pretty cool in their own ways and add some spice to this rather strange Pokemon.

Which reminds me, I really do enjoy when people take a Pokemon and focus on their physical attributes instead of their in-game stuff. I'm sure you could've included something like Giga Drain or Energy Ball...but it wouldn't really "click" for Roserade. Looking at the Pokedex entries for Roserade (most of which mention its poisonous hands/thorns) makes me wish there was a bit more focus on Roserade's poisonous nature...but I can see you avoided that on purpose, opting instead to focus more on her glamorous, graceful outward appearance than her poisonous inner nature...although...had you used the two, you could've captured the nature of a rose quite perfectly; beautiful to look at but painful to the touch.

As it stands though, this set didn't disappoint from your normal standard. It was an enjoyable read with some creative ideas in there and as I said before, it's always awesome to see you active in the thread FF. I do believe some things could've been done a bit differently (namely using more poisons, having less moves drop petals) but I can see -WHY- you did that when I sit back and examine it. Overall, a very solid set and a very fun read. Good work here FF!

:009:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Gemini Man OOC complaints
I take the route of letting the robot master use traps and such from their stage simply because that's the only way I could think of to actually do a good job with the set. (Someone designs the stage layout, it might as well be the robot master...) Also, that fire wall move some were complaining about... it's an actual attack used by one of the enemies... ON the ice (well, ice looking) part of the stage. It's a bit of a pity I couldn't do it more in character, but Gemini Man's stage includes robotic dragonflies, penguins shooting exploding eggs, robo-fish in an underground lake, little UFO's that fire the before-mentioned fire walls, and off course the grab game Pole walls... There more or less isn't a consistent theme. And I'm not sure that the alternate approach of placing mirrors everywhere would have been any more interesting or less OOC.

Agi

Smash Lord
>>Update on the Experiment

Today is the last day to submit your votes for the Democratic Experiment, folks! Remember, send them to me via Private Message. I've got a good number of votes, but there are still a few of you out there who haven't weighed in yet! The results of the poll will be posted tomorrow, along with my thoughts on the matter.

In case you've forgotten who's eligible, here's the full list again.​

Candidates (Choose five)

BKupa666
Barbasol
BlackFox
Chaos Swordsman
Chris Lionheart
Dark Paladin X
Darkslash
Darth Meanie
Daviddreamcatcha
flyinfilipino
ForwardArrow
Gcubedude
Getocoolaid
half_silver28
Hyper_Ridley
JOE!
Junahu
Katapultar
KingK.Rool
kitsuneko345
KoJ
koolerkid
Koric
LegendofLink
LordVaati
majora_787
MarthTrinity
MasterWarlord
Monkey D. Awesome
n88_2004
Nicholas1024
phatcat203
Pikmin3000
Pizzamasta
Plorf
SirKibble
smashbot226
SmashDaddy
Sonic the Baron
TWILTHERO
Tanookie
Tirkaro
UserShadow7989
vVv Rapture
Zook

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
I see a different Mini in the OP than the one Warlord posted. Which one are we supposed to do, or do either work?

Junahu

Smash Ace
My apologies for the confusion. We are doing two MYminis this week, since this is the last week of MYMX.

MYmini Week #18 (4th-10th September)
MYMers immortalised:

Hey, we're almost done with MYMX! Crazy huh? Let's immortalise some of our esteemed MYMing peers by creating a Cosplay Moveset for them. In case you don't remember what those are, Cosplay is simply a fancy term for a Moveset that has nothing other than Specials. So go ahead and whip up 4 Specials for your favourite (or not so favourite) MYMer.

MYmini Week #18 (4th-10th September)
You've activated my trap card!:

http://www.mypokecard.com/en/
For this mini, all you are obligated to do is make a fake Pokemon card for something MYM related, be it an MYMer or a moveset or anything else you can come up with. You can use the above card generator or any other you see fit, though much like the last mini it is largely "judged" based off humor.

weeeeee... I made some entries for that second MYmini

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/junahu/mym/Junahucard.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/junahu/mym/Roolcard.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/junahu/mym/Mastercard.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/junahu/mym/Mtcard.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/junahu/mym/Emergcard.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/junahu/mym/Hippocard.jpg

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
Sorry for the massive picture, it was the only one I could find

I'm fairly sure everyone in this thread already knows Rool. He's that somewhat eccentric guy who loves just about every moveset not starting with Inspector and ending with Lunge and yet is somehow one of the best designers in the contest. What is probably only remembered older MYMers is that weird MYM4 set by Chris Lionheart for the entire leadership, the Sandbags. In that set, he fought with a cannon which he dragged around on a rope. Well, that's what he does here too.

Rool is a rather light guy, weighing slightly less than Marth while being a bigger target. However, he also has a rope attaching him to the cannon. The rope has 60% stamina, after which Rool can be KOed normally. However, you can also knock the cannon off the edge, though it has the weight of Metal Bowser at 0%. The cannon has the most ridiculous fall speed ever, basically falling from Final Destinations edge to the blast zone in approximately 3 frames, dragging Rool with it. So ideally you don't want it off the edge. He is also fast moving except when he has stretched out the full length of the rope, which is about twice as long as a battle field platform, in which case he slows down to the speed of Charizard's walk(the slowest walk in the game), and drags the cannon along.

Neutral Special: Fire the Cannon
Rool tugs on the rope, firing the a cannonball the size of Kirby through the air. The cannonball deals 16% and high knockback, but this attack does have a decent amount of lag attached. In addition, since the cannon is so hard to position this is a somewhat inaccurate projectile. However, if you're standing next to the cannon, you can hold B to rotate the cannon in your direction of your choice. Unfortunately, Rool will fire the cannon manually if you stand next to it, meaning it takes considerably longer to fire.

Down Special: Drop Rope
Rool lets go of the rope he has attaching himself to the cannon, allowing him to move without it's interference. Unfortunately, without the rope you obviously cannot use your cannon attacks, and your survivability is seriously reduced. However, you can now move anywhere on the stage you want, which makes you considerably more mobile, and not so constrained to the whims of that big hunk of metal. Whether you want to use this move or not is probably based on who is cosplaying as Rool.

This can actually be used on the foe during a grab, in which case Rool will instead wrap the rope around the opponent's wrist. This ties the foe to the cannon, which like you they drag around extremely slowly. That said, it does improve their survivability somewhat, but it also constrains their movement. And you can still direct the cannon and fire it, this puts you at a bit of an advantage. The rope can be destroyed if you deal 60% to it.

Up Special: Rope Hook
Rool reaches into his pocket, pulling out a rope with a small dagger attached to it. He can then throw this rope in any direction he chooses, dealing 6% and embedding itself into whatever it collides with. If the foe hits this move with any attack, it is outprioritized and does nothing, and it also has a reasonable amount of lag on both ends. If it hits a ledge, Rool can use it to reel himself back up to the stage. If it collides with the foe, it deals 1% per second until the foe destroys it by dealing it 60%. This also attaches you to the foe by a chain 2 battlefield platforms long. If the faster moving player has moved the full distance of the rope, they will drag the other player along with them. You can unhook yourself to a foe with your down special.

Now, what happens if you use this on a cannon? Well, this will actually hook yourself back up to the cannon, reattaching you to it once again if you wanted that. In addition, you can attach yourself to a cannon with up to 4 ropes at the same time, meaning the foe has to destroy more than just one rope, and allows you to fire the cannon faster. It also allows you to hook up to the cannon at the same time as the foe, if you desire. This allows you stop their movement as well, by pulling in the opposite direction.

Down Special: Swab the Deck

Little known fact, Rool is also a pirate, and the one who usually ends up cleaning the ship because Warlord's a jerk. This is totally the truth. Totally. Anyway, Rool takes out a small bucket of cleaning fluid, which he wipes over an area of the stage the size of a battlefield platform over the course of half a second. If anyone runs over this piece of the stage, they will trip and take 3%. In addition, the slippery floor allows you(or a foe) to pull the cannon across that piece of the stage at your regular dash speed. Maybe if you tie the foe to the cannon and slide it across slippery tiles you can make the cannon go off the edge and drag the foe with it, while you jump to safety. This lasts for 8 seconds before the stage is no longer clean, and Warlord needs it swabbed again.

Final Smash
In a brief cinematic, Rool grabs a cell phone and dials a number before saying "Giovanni, deploy the beast," before hanging up. After this, Giovanni walks out of the background and throws out a pokeball, revealing Kangaskhan. Kangaskhan then uses it's final smash while Rool retreats into the background. GENERIC KANGASKHAN RAWRRRRRRRR!

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
And now absolutely EVERYONE is going to say I'm DM.

Akemi Homura

Homura is one of the main characters from the recent Anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica. She is a magical girl who uses her ability to control time, as well as an enormous stash of weapons she stole from the military. Throughout the series she remains calm and level headed for the most part, although she does not actually appreciate her job as a magical girl. As it turns out she has a good reason for not liking her job, and not wanting others to take it up...

Stats

Fall Speed: 9
Ground Movement: 8
Aerial Movement: 6
Jump Height: 6
Traction: 6
Size: 4
Weight: 1

Homura is slightly shorter and thinner than Marth, being the easiest target in the world but bigger than Pikachu. She's also relatively fast moving on both the ground in the air, but is also incredibly light, only weighing slightly more than Jigglypuff. Her recovery isn't exactly the best in the world but still at least somewhat effective, though this doesn't exactly mean you're going to be surviving to incredibly high percents.

Specials

Neutral Special -- Time Stop

Using her signature ability, Homura freezes time around her completely. All foes stop what they are doing, frozen in time, all projectiles stop moving, all minions and stage hazards go completely still. Every moving object stays in place until Homura presses the input again or a certain amount of time runs out. You see, Homura at the beginning of the stock has 4 seconds which she can use this move for, and once those are used up you are unable to stop time. However, for every 5 seconds you spend outside of a time stop, you regain one second you can spend within it. This maxes out at 4 seconds, and you cannot use a time stop with less than 1 second worth stored.

Naturally, the ability to attack foes without them being able to fight back is absurd, even with limitations, right? Unfortunately it's not quite as great as you might expect. You see, if any sort of Melee attack is used on the foe during this period, they are unfrozen for as long as they are in contact with Homura. You don't really have a lot of Melee attacks, and the opponent does have a brief chance to fight back if you do use them. In addition, the time stop doesn't just freeze the opponents projectiles. Yours are frozen as well, meaning the opponent is still left a chance to dodge them.

Naturally, time stop is an attack that you should use carefully, as it is your main way of attacking the foe by providing them with several attacks to dodge at the same time. It also serves as a nice way to punish the foe if they throw out a laggy attack, letting you fire off an attack or two at them without them being able to stop you.

Side Special -- Flash Step

With very little lag, Homura completely disappears, during which time you can press any direction. This teleports you 2 stage builder blocks in the chosen direction, and uses 0.5 seconds of Time Stop. This also has the side effect of causing the foe to stagger if they tried to attack you before you used this, doubling the end lag of the attack they were using. You cannot use this if you have less than 0.5 seconds of Time Stop usable. This attack also cannot be used in a Time Stop. Be careful though, the foe will only stagger if you are no longer in their line of sight after using this move, which is an area 3 stage builder blocks above them and 4 in front of them. This also is a nice way to escape and camp if need be, though it means you have to wait longer before you can Time Stop again.

Up Special -- Rocket Launcher​
This move is slightly different depending on whether you use it on the ground or in the air. On the ground, Homura takes out a missile launcher with half a second of start lag. During this time you can angle the missile launcher in any direction in a 180 degree arc above you. The missile moves at a relatively fast rate and deals 17% and knockback that KOs at 120%. Of course, it's rather telegraphed and it's really not THAT hard to dodge, but this is considerably scarier when used in conjunction with Time Stop.

In the air, the attack is somewhat similar, dealing the same damage and knockback, but can instead be angled in a 180 degree arc in front of you. In addition, the attack will launch you about a battlefield platform in the opposite direction you fire. This does not cause you to go into helpless after use, but this can only be used twice in the air. This isn't really the best recovery move ever, but it makes up for it by remaining a pretty solid projectile.

Down Special -- Pipe Bomb

Homura takes out a Pipe Bomb, shown above, from which point she can either throw or lay it on the ground with another input of the down special. If the bomb is thrown, it explodes dealing 12% and knockback that KOs at 180%, making it a solid projectile if need be. If left on the ground, it will explode when the foe comes into contact with it, dealing the same damage and knockback. You can actually have up to 5 of these out a time, meaning you can set up several during a time stop or something. It also serves as a defensive measure if you decide to camp, making grounded approaches somewhat more dangerous for the foe.

Standards

Neutral Combo -- Gatling Gun
Homura takes out a machine gun and fires forwards in a stream that can be angled. This deals about 8% per second and repeated flinching knockback. The bullets reach about half the length of final destination. As crazy as the attack sounds, the drawback is that after firing the machine gun for 1.5 seconds, Homura has to reload, ending the attack regardless of whether you keep holding A. The attack also has some rather punishable end lag. You also can't change the angle in mid attack, so an opponent can DI out of it. Still, it's a decent keep away move while the opponent is trying to approach you.

A note about this attack during the time stop is that bullets stop immediately after they exit the gun, meaning instead of dealing multiple flinching hits they accumulate into one hitbox. This deals the same amount of damage as all the bullets fired would, as proportional knockback. You can even fire multiple clips if you have a long time stop, creating a pretty powerful projectile that can KO earlier than any other move in your set. Just keep in mind that this is significantly easier to avoid than a more advanced set up, though it still works as a way to punish a lag heavy attack.

Forward Tilt -- Shotgun

Homura takes out a shotgun, in yet another attack you can angle, and fires it once, dealing damage based on how close you are to the opponent. At close range this deals 11% and knockback that KOs at 175%, while at max range (2/3 the length of Final Destination) it deals only 2% and barely a flinch. This has a decent amount of lag on both ends but does work as another keep away projectile, though it is only a temporary solution.

Up Tilt -- Grenade Toss

Homura pulls out a grenade, removing the pin before throwing it upwards. If an opponent is hit by the grenade, it does not explode but rather deal 2% and a flinch. The grenade explodes when it lands, dealing 12% and knockback that KOs at 160%. This also deals damage to you, but once the grenade is in the air you have your chance to escape. Maybe you flash step away to paralyze the opponent or something. Either way, this is a decent way to help yourself escape if the opponent gets too close for comfort, albeit a risky one.

Down Tilt -- Flash Grenade
Homura takes out a small grenade, which can be tossed in a similar manner to Snake's grenades. It is not taken out instantaneously however, taking about 0.3 seconds to pull out. The grenade explodes after 2 seconds, dealing 8% and a slight stun. You could attempt to follow this up with another attack, or maybe just set up a pipe bomb where your standing.

That's not the moves only use however. Once the attack is done, it creates a bright spot on the screen for 3 seconds, obscuring the actions of anyone within that spot. The sound of anything near that spot is muffled as well, so don't expect to be able to figure out what entirely is going on in there. The spot is 1.5x Bowser's length and about Ganondorf's height. Obviously, you could hide traps in there, but there's no reason for the opponent to come in and trip over them... except that if they wait outside, that's 3 seconds of time they wasted while you recover your time stop. There is also the ability to use attacks without the opponent seeing what you're doing, which is fairly nice when you're set is full of projectiles.

Dash Attack -- Turn and Fire​

Homura takes out a pistol, turning upper body around and firing a shot at the foe, dealing 7% and flinching knockback. This does not actually stop your dash, and can be angled by pressing up or down, to help ward off aerial approaches. This does have a bit of lag between shots, but it serves as a way to keep an opponent off you when running away. Unfortunately, this doesn't really cover your front all too well, so it's not really good at helping you while you camp.

Smashes

Forward Smash -- Homing Missile

Homura takes out a rocket launcher, firing a rocket from it that moves at the speed of Snake's Forward Special to the speed of Sheik's dash based on charge when moving straight. This has a bunch of lag up front and a fair bit of cooldown, and the missile deals 18% and knockback that KOs at 110%.

The nice thing about this missile is that while it is predictable, it will attempt to chase down the foe for up to 3 seconds before exploding on it's own. It slows down significantly when turning to aim for the opponent however, making it incredibly easy to avoid for the most part. That said, it does help keep the opponent off your tail while you wait for a longer time stop, and when used out of a time stop it can follow up whatever sort of devilish way of damaging the foe you just set up.

Up Smash -- Delay Rocket

Homura lays down a rocket launcher in front of her, which does nothing at first, but is left out on the stage. If an opponent happens to go over the rocket launcher, it will fire a missile up at them which deals 14%-19% and knockback that KOs at 150%-110%. This has a fair bit of lag on each end, and the missile launch isn't exactly hard to dodge. Again though, in combination with your camping and other Pipe Bombs, it makes it somewhat difficult for the foe to approach you. You can have up to 2 delay rockets out at a time.

Down Smash -- Hidden Explosives​

When this attack is input, nothing actually appears to happen. When using this attack, you can't move, but you can input another attack directly afterwards to have Homura perform that move while using this attack as a cover-up, so you don't look suspicious. However, there is more going on here then meets the eye. There's a 3 second timer ticking down, after which a grenade will explode from seemingly nowhere, dealing 12% and knockback which KOs at 145%.

This appears to be an incredibly nice mindgame, but it's not without it's cost. If Homura is still holding onto the grenade, it blows up in your face, dealing you the same damage and knockback. You can get rid of the grenade by pressing the shield button, dropping it on the floor in front of you, at which point you can actually pick it up and throw it like Snake's grenade. It also adds some fear factor in approaching her, considering she may just flash step away and leave a bomb in your face.

Charging this move is also not noticeable, but it will become rather obvious if you aren't using other attacks to cover it up. Charging will produce an additional grenade for each second of charge (max 2 seconds as usual). The new grenade will be activated immediately after the old one goes off. The extra grenades can provide additional surprises and mindgames, but 2 seconds of a row worth of attacking will certainly make you look suspicious, though maybe not nearly as much during a time stop.

Aerials

Neutral Aerial -- Bullet Stream

Homura takes out the Machine Gun in a manner very similar to her neutral A, before firing it diagonally downwards. This functions nearly the exact same as the Neutral A, though it also slows your fall slightly while you hold down the input. It gives you a way to snipe at opponents from the air, and can help keep them off you while you're running off to another corner of the stage.

Forward Aerial -- Arc Rocket

Homura pulls out a rocket launcher before firing a shot, the rocket flying in an upwards arc before curving downwards towards the ground. This has a good it of lag on both ends, and deals 15% and knockback that KOs at 145%. The rocket travels approximately the half the length of Final Destination if short hopped, and further if you are higher in the air.

Back Aerial -- Redirect

Homura does a sweeping motion with her hand behind her, dealing no damage or knockback. This doesn't really have much lag, but it also seems kind of pointless considering it doesn't DO anything. However, if a projectile of any kind with this attack, the projectile will turn around and fly away from you, potentially right back at the opponent. This attack has slightly more lag if you do hit one of the missiles, though it shouldn't matter because ideally you shouldn't be that close to the foe when you use this.

Now, you don't have to just reflect it backwards, oh no. You can briefly input any direction to choose exactly were you fire this missile, giving you more options. You can also use the time stop to play catch with yourself, or if your trying to avoid using to time stop to help get in some hits.

Up Aerial -- Launcher Swing
Homura takes out her rocket launcer, swinging it above her head in a manner that deals 11% and knockback that KOs at 165%. This has a fair bit of lag on both ends, but it's also got the best range of Homura's close up attacks. In addition, if you press A at any point during this attack, Homura will briefly pause to fire the rocket launcher in the direction it was currently facing. The missile is fired in an arc similar to the one in the air, starting in a much higher arc and firing in a closer arc above or behind you depending on where the rocket launcher is angled. This deals 14% and knockback that KOs at 135%, but increases the end lag of the move, so be careful.

Down Aerial -- Lock Shot
Homura pulls out yet another rocket launcher, before locking onto the nearest foe below her. She will fire a missile exactly where the foe was after a brief period of lag, dealing 18% and knockback that KOs at 110%. This has a lot of lag on both ends, but it is among the most powerful attacks in your arsenal. If you press A during the brief pause however, she will then change her target to the nearest trap/grenade/projectile from where she was looking and fire there instead. This may sound useless, but if the foe rolls away during the lag it gives you a better shot to hit them.

Grab Game

Grab

Homura reaches forward and grabs the foe in a similar manner to how any other character would do it. This has shorter range than most grabs, but is reasonably fast. For your pummel, Homura knees the opponent in the chest, dealing 1% and not a particularly fast hit.

Forward Throw -- Stand Off​

Homura lets go of the foe, before pulling out a pistol and firing it in the opponent's face. This deals 8% and mediocre knockback, and takes a relatively short span of time to perform. Unfortunately, since she did free the foe before firing at them, they have a chance to dodge or even use a faster attack on you. This sounds kind of bad, but if used out of a time stop, attempting that will just mean they get hit by a missile or something.

Back Throw -- Strap Bomb

Homura takes out a pipe bomb as shown in the Down Special and ties it to the foe. This doesn't deal any damage or knockback, and she lets them go afterward. However, after 5 seconds the bomb will explode, dealing a solid 16% and knockback that KOs at 100%. This isn't entirely inevitable for the foe though, if they manage to stand still for 0.4 seconds they will remove the bomb from themselves and drop it on the ground in front of them, it functioning like a regular pipe bomb you left on the ground unless you have 5 out already, in which case it vanishes. Obviously, 0.4 seconds isn't that long of a time, but against a character who can stop time and fire at you from basically anywhere on the stage, getting the bomb off can be a very uncomfortable process. In addition, with the dair, this allows you to lock onto the opponent a second time with the move, making it considerably harder to move out of the way and forcing them to dodge or shield.

Up Throw -- Overhead Toss

Homura throws the foe upwards a short distance, dealing them 3% and extremely low upwards knockback. Unfortunately, it's just enough that normally you can't chaingrab them... unless your talking about a time stop, in which case they'll still fall just enough that you can get in repeated grabs for the entire stop. Serves as a nice damage builder at early percents, which you may want to use during your starting time stop.

Down Throw -- Bullet in the Skull
Homura pushes the foe to the ground, pointing a gun at their head. She will close her eyes for half a second before firing, dealing the foe 10% and surprisingly decent knockback. This doesn't chain into the missiles during a time stop like the Forward Throw, and it doesn't work as a chaingrab. However, it's the best throw to use outside of situations involving a time stop (and occasionally a Down Smash grenade) for building damage, or at least the most practical. It also serves as a nice way to end some kind of time stop chain grab, although even with the surprisingly solid knockback it's kind of risky to be so close to the foe.

Special Grab

If you press A and the grab at the same time, Homura will instead of grabbing the foe simply grabs their wrist. This attaches the person to you in a way, although if they pull away they can escape. This seems entirely useless on it's own, especially considering the foe can still attack and move as normal. However, when you stop time, the person you are grabbing is not stopped, but able to use their attacks and move as normal. This doesn't sound like anything you'd want in a 1 vs 1 match and you'd be right. That said, grab someone with this in a 2 vs 2 or a 3 vs 1 or a free-for-all, and things get rather interesting...

Final Smash-
Complete Decimation

Upon using the final smash, Homura will disappear from the stage for a brief second, before reappearing. When you reappear however, the ENTIRE STAGE is now covering C4's. Girl must've been doing work while nobody was looking. Anyway, a second press of the B button will set every single C4 off, dealing 34% and enormous knockback to everyone on or less than 3 Ganondorf heights above any part of the stage, including you, so try to get up in the air before setting this off.

Afterwards, the stage is a complete wasteland, with all hazards gone temporarily, as well as all platforms and distractions other than the main platform. The stage remains this way for 12 seconds before returning to normal. Because really, who could have survived that.

Playstyle

Homura is not really the most exciting character at a first glance. She has projectiles on a ton of her inputs, so she can at least camp... except for the fact that most of those projectiles are easy to see coming and as such dodge. Sure you can use them to keep the foe's approach stalled to a crawl, but they will get to you and then what do you have left? A small number of rather weak attacks, and moves which no sane opponent will ever let you use. You can also play worst trap character ever, since you do have a little bit of stage control which you can use to lay obstacles in front of the foe. Not that they can't just jump over them or dodge the oncoming missile.

This is where time stop comes in, and changes the way you play. With time stop, all those laggy as heck missile attacks you have suddenly become things which you can not only land, but you can set up several of. While a smart foe can prepare for a single missile even through a time stop, you can corner off all of their options. Place 2 separate waves of bullets in front of them, an arc missile over them, and send a homing missile after them, and they basically have no way of avoiding everything. And even if they do, it gives you room to fire off more attacks or set up your traps or something.

Either way, such an awesome attack has the unfortunate limitation of rather constrained use, but you do get a full 4 seconds to start the stock with. You can use this to rack damage (chain grabbing is pretty effective, though depending on the foe and the stage bullet and missile combos may be far more effective) if you're aggressive. However, this leaves you with no real defenses when it comes time to fight off the foe for 20 seconds. That said, if you're confident you can keep the foe off you during that time, by all means build up their damage. The other use is to build what we will call Fort Camper, which is a nice little place made of all your traps were the opponent has to be very careful while you can just fire a billion long range attacks.

Now naturally, surviving to the next big time stop is the hard part. Regardless of how well you build your little fort, the foe is going to get through it eventually, and then you have to fight your way out. Fortunately for you, the opponent actually has to be really careful fighting you up close. Why? Because Homura can punish slip ups VERY well, by Flash Stepping away and firing a missile or two into their face. Not to mention the foe never knows when you're holding grenades, which can make fighting you surprisingly uncomfortable, even in what seems like your zone of weakness. You want to force the foe to play conservative, which is nice because that means they aren't killing you soon, before you build up to your big time stop. Note also that you do have some decent getaways once you get a little breathing room, like DIing away while using your Nair or running away while using your dash attack.

Once you get to your time stop again, now things get serious. You can set up whatever horrible combo the foe doesn't want to see, and it only gets worse if they don't expect it and are trying to attack you during the stop. Which means every attack will hit them, so you can rack some pretty huge damage on them by setting up your missiles in proper positions. Heck, you can fire one not aimed at the foe at all and aim it back at them with your Bair after all the others connect. Either way, the opponent is going to take a fair bit of damage, possibly a KO if you were playing on the edge and chain grabbing them. That said, this may take longer if you try to escape with flash step, since you're losing time. So use Flash Step carefully.

Ultimately, you want to keep the foe off you with your camping for as long as you can. Then psyche the foe out with your close-up game until you can escape, and then camp some more until the time stop kicks down. Know when and where to use moves to make the foe uncomfortable, and you'll be well on your way to playing a good Homura.

Expert Playstyle

So, the above strategy has not been working out that well for you has it? You're facing off against opponents who know how to deal with the above game plan, and know when and when not to attack at close range. Well that's a shame for them, because in times of need you can actually shake up your game quite a bit if you want. You see, you don't actually have to camp in corner the whole match if you don't want to. Oh no, instead how about we go ahead and approach the foe. Sound abominable to you? It's not nearly as bad as you think, because you have all your tricks to mess with the foe at close range. And while you're up close with the foe, they're probably going to shield and dodge and such until the right moment to strike out. Well, sucks to be them because your using the time they are playing conservatively to lay mines and mortars all around them, trapping them in a little cage of your own making. As a matter of fact, you can do this during a time stop as well if you want. You can then attack them from outside and they have no choice but to try to escape through whatever means possible, making it incredibly hard to avoid getting hit.

Also, the Time Stop can be conserved, but it doesn't have to be. While you only get so much use of it, why would you need to use a big fancy combo when all you need is one well timed missile to finish them off. With the lag cut from both ends via Time Stop, you can fire off some kind of missile at the foe with basically no start or end lag, allowing you to punish whatever attack they just whiffed. Now, this makes it harder to build up to a big attack, but if you're outplaying them and forcing them into damage with the above mentioned strategy, you may not really need it. The big fancy projectile combos still have their purpose, and by all means use them if you can access them, it's more that you don't have to. With a move as versatile as Time Stop, you can constantly change up your game plan to make you terrifyingly unpredictable. And if you're opponent doesn't know you're gameplan, how do they expect to stop you.

HollowKnight

Smash Rookie
I am NOT an alt

MYmini Entry: MYMers Immortalized

Chief Mendez
“What is a man? A disappearing little pile of secrets.”

+

General Summary

Chief Mendez was one of the most influential Make Your Movers of all time. His absence is surrounded in mystery.

Notice his name in the Stadium’s URL. That is there because the WordPress belongs to him. He was part of the leadership in Make Your Move 4 and has since disappeared in a very mysterious fashion, saying no goodbye to the community he was so involved with and some of the images he had drawn for the leadership, such as the one above, have expired from the website he was hosting them on.

Some Make Your Movers think he is dead, others pray for his return. In any case he is a staple in the history of the contest.

Play Style

Chief Mendez, the pinnacle of humor and mystery, likes to keep relationships short and sweet. As such, he rarely stays in a friendship long, creating webs of kindness and friendship that are easily snapped. To do this, he relies on his cleverness and fun nature to become friends easily before disappearing and causing the characters he befriended to be left in sadness.

As such, Mendez players want to take advantage of their friendships. By setting up versatile webs of relationships, connecting him to platforms and opponents he can use the knock back he takes to fling his opponents. He can also stun his enemies by breaking the web and causing them to be overwhelmed in sadness, allowing him to KO them while they are stunned. The friendships he makes with Charismatic Personality allow him to do a variety of things, including tying himself down to prevent an easy KO, or pulling an opponent off an edge only to drop them off the stage. The main drawback of his play style is the fact that you have to be careful not to snap the line by dashing in opposite directions.

Mendez is one of the heaviest characters in the game, as his absence caries a lot of weight with the other contestants. He is also very floaty character, following slower due to him mostly being made of untimely disappearances and leaving people without saying goodbye. Countering this obvious winning combination, he has a difficult time scoring KOs most of the time, as he has few real "KO moves", and those he does possess force him to compromise his "make friends and disappear" strategy by breaking his threads of friendship to keep himself from flying away with the opponent.

Stats (Out of 10)

+ Offense: 9
+ Speed: 4
+ Weight: 9
+ Jump Height: 6
+ Fall Speed: 2
+ Recovery: 7
+ Range: 6
+ Attack Speed: 3
+ Traction: 5

Special Moves

Neutral Special: Charismatic Personality + Mendez displays his kind personality and cracks a joke, reaching into his jacket pocket and throwing forward a hooked line (with “Friendship” written on the side) to snag anything it makes contact with. He throws it about the length of a Battlefield platform forward and can be angled. If it hits nothing, it will just drop down with above average ending lag. However, if it hits a player, item, or stage it will latch on.

Notes: The line can go out to about the 2/3 of Final Destination. If you are latched onto the foe or item, they will be pulled around with you and you will be pulled in with them. The line can be broken by your opponent only if they deal 30% to it. (Friendships are hard to break) If you both dash in opposite directions, the line will snap causing you and the foe to go flying past each other with high knock back and dealing 28%. Don’t do this. It hurts poor Mendez. This move can also be used as a tether. One major thing of note is you can use the move again to attach yourself to multiple objects, creating a sort of web of friendships.

Side Special: Sandbag Slam + Chief Mendez pulls a Sandbag out of his all-inclusive jacket and pulls it back over his head and slams it down on his opponent. It has incredible start up lag, similar to that of a Warlock Punch, making it very difficult to connect with. If it does, however, it does very high upwards knock back and upwards of 35%.

Notes: This is Mendez’s preferred way to KO. While laggy, it can be connected with if strategy is used. The easiest way to connect with it is to break the line with Kthnxbye and pound your stunned opponent, but many times the opponent is to far away and as such need to be reeled in using the Up Special before you disconnect. You can also hit them while invisible due to Kthnxbye, but only if they are unobservant and do not notice the distortion you create as you move.

Up Special: Reel in the Line + Mendez begins to reel in the line coming from his jacket, pulling hand over hand and becoming better friends with every pull. You can hold down the input as long as you want, but doing so to long leaves you open to attacks. This is also your only way of getting up if tethered to the stage edge.

Notes: The use of this move is multi-dimensional, but must be used with caution. After all, you are pulling the opponent closer and closer to you. Its main use is to get the opponent close enough to reach and KO while still stunned after you cut off your friendship with them.

Down Special: Kthnxbye + Without even a goodbye, Chief Mendez turns invisible. This is Brawl-styled invisibility, leaving the opponent slightly visible only in the distortion you create as you move. This move also breaks all the friendships had made, causing any players attached to him to go into a state that is identical to the dizzy state, except the opponent is bent over crying.

Notes: While the move does no damage, it allows for all sorts of trickery with breaking off friends and stunning opponents. Mendez stays invisible for only about 5 seconds, it still allows for Chief Mendez to perform a quick, clandestine operation on an unobservant foe.

Final Smash: True Mendez
+ Mendez concentrates the dark energies within him, transforming into his monstrous, beastly true form (a meanie who didn't say goodbye), becoming at least twice as large in the process. After transforming, Mendez leaves the stage without saying goodbye to the other players, causing them to all go into a sad state. After this, Mendez transforms back and is left to Sandbag Slam any opponents who don't get over it in time. The sad state lasts for about 10 seconds, but after they are hit they get over it and are able to fight back. The trick is to use it after your opponents have some damage, so you can KO each of them with a single Side Special. This way you can kill all of them without giving them the chance to get over your departure. I hope and pray Mendez doesn't come back and Sandbag Slam all of us before we get over the fact that he has left...

You have been doomed since I lost the ability to post...

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
Mini Option #3

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF MAKE YOUR MOOOOOOOVVVEEEEEEE

DAVIDREAMCATCHA

VERSUS

MASTERWARLORD

BEGIN!

Well, well, what do we have here?
Fat old man with a greasy viking beard!
You're nothing but an old man
Going through his mid-life crisis!
Time to lay off the Big Macs, fatty
You'll have a heart attack!
You fap to Kat's fetish,
You're far too slow to keep up!
Did I say you were slow?
Hell, you can't even move!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Think you can mess with the Warlord?

Don't talk about fapping,
Not when you're a furry!
I'm a damn legend,
I won two whole contests!
What have you done?
You just posted my set!
I'll stomp you!
I'll grab you!
I'll eat you right up!
Your first set was Dutchman?
HA!
It was Robo Patrick!

You may've thought up the Fly
But shove it up your fat ass!
Where's your frontrunner, hm?
Sid's Toys? That's a laugh!
Wario is garbage
Dirty Bubble's Dark Bowser!
Face it, Warlord
Your time is up!
With this pattern going
Soon, I'll be the OP!

You, OP? Ha! Don't make me laugh!
Just a fag who keeps spamming the chat!
I run these damned contests;
You're nothing but a lurker!
Against the King of Setmaking;
Yet, you can't make your own set!
Wario's a masterpiece;
So is Dirty Bubble!
Being fat is a great thing,
It's more for Kupa to love!

WHO WON!?

WHO'S NEXT!?

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF MAKE YOUR MOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Haha, clearly Dave won.

FA, what a nice thing to do! It's a shame that being generally positive about most sets is an unusual thing in MYM, instead of the other way around, but on the whole I think you've got me pegged.

That the moveset has Warlordian rope shenanigans, Warlordian move interactions and Warlord ordering me to swab the decks is also forgivable. I mean, if I squint, maybe you're saying that after he tells me to swab the decks I tie him to my cannon and shove him to his death?

For those who don't know or haven't noticed, there's a ton of comments in my comment zone from the last week. :bee:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
an idea so obviously bad, not even the worst of n00bs has done it

Omg gaiz
***DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION***
haz join teh Barwl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In moveset, eh look like dis:

Nao for moves (u play wit a DDR pad)

MOVESET

slides to left. Hold down for run.

Slide to the right (dis and left attack are only way to mov round)

to jump, hold it make you duouble jump

Duck down or droppin thru platform if u hold it

Do splits for high damage!

brake dance spin on head for lots of hits

jump fowrard and kick legs in a stylin way

Same but other side

Coffee grinder helicopter move along the ground

IT’s the same

For a final Smash, your enemy must do what this guy does or they lose a life.

Bonus easter egg, if capatin falcon says to show him ur moves, he will show him his sweet moves

u liek??????

Sorry, guys, I had to. I can't explain why, I just had to. :p I'll go back to work on a real set now. This thread needed more jokesets anyway...

mentholcase

Smash Cadet
u play wit a DDR pad

For a final Smash, your enemy must do what this guy does or they lose a life.

Bonus easter egg, if capatin falcon says to show him ur moves, he will show him his sweet moves

u liek??????
:laugh::joyful::laugh:

I could be wrong, being nobody special, don't even have more than enough posts to count on more than two hands, & prolly read less than 10% of all the movesets that exist, but I thought that was very amusing & original. Perhaps a great example of quality over quantity, that was.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
@Homura

Hi there, ForwardArrow, I guess this is the first set of yours that I'm ever going to comment on. You seem to be very well-versed for a newcomer, and I guess you're not DM, so yeah.

So, Homura. She seems like a cool character. I wasn't really expecting someone filled to the brim with firearms and explosives when I first saw the character, but then again, I didn't really know what to expect. The Time Stop is what makes Homura unique (at least, I think it's unique), and it certainly seems like a nifty tool (albeit potentially annoying. It's like having the Pause button as part of a moveset :p). I was a little confused about the recharge time for it though; getting a full second back every 5 seconds doesn't sound too limiting, but maybe it's just me. Being able to set up elaborate traps all over the stage to catch your opponent from any angle gives Homura's camping game a nice little layer. Her attacks are all pretty simple and the entire moveset would probably be pretty easy to implement into Smash Bros., which is cool. It seems like she has everything she needs to make sure her game plan goes off smoothly. The Up Throw seems a little filler-ish, but I can forgive it.

Also, I like your writing style. You have a nice tone, and everything is explained clearly, and for the most part, sufficiently.

So overall, good work here, ForwardArrow. I'm not sure if Homura's totally unique or not (because I've missed out on hundreds of sets), but she's an easy and enjoyable read, and a pretty cool character. Hope to see more good stuff from you in the future! :bee:

@Snoop Dogg

Hey Kibble! It's been a while.

This is certainly an interesting concept, and while it's not as fleshed out as it could be, I applaud you for experimenting and trying to go somewhere new with MYM. And of course, great presentation. :bee: Though I'm not sure what a coffee grinder helicopter is.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
i don't care if this technically isn't the mymini entry

{CLOYSTER}
remix

Doubtlessly the 3rd most iconic tirkaro moveset of all time, Cloyster is a Cloys who sters and something like that. Famous for random Gurren Lagann references, random Gurren Lagann references, and random funny emoticons like this
and random Gurren Lagann references, you can't call yourself an MYMer if you never masturbated to it.

Starring in over -3 games, he was an obvious choice for the original MYM7. However, his moveset has never really captured the essence of his character. This was forgiveable on the Nintendo SWF, due to it's technical limitations, but now that SWF has a new default skin or something, it's quite surprising that he wasn't given a true update rather than slight move changes. This moveset aims to fix that.

{THIS IS NOT A F*CKING TV STUDIO JOSH ಠ_ಠ }
{SIZE- 9001/10
{WEIGHT- NOTHING/10
{STANDARD MOVEMENT- 3489/10
{JUMPING/AERIAL MOVEMENT- WHITE/10
{TRACTION- HOT/10
{POWER- DIKKINGS/10
{PRIORITY-
/10
{RANGE- THE BEST EVER OMG/10
{ATTACK SPEED- 5/10

(ノ°ロ°)ノ ┻━┻

MECHANIC

SO LIKE ONCE IN A WHILE CLYSTERS HOE SAMIS ARAN COMES in and just BAKES A CAKE FOR CLOYSTER AND THEN CLOYSTER EATS IT IN THE FACE OF THE OPPONENT SO FACES OPPONENT IN was commonplace in the early Nevada mining towns but was outlawed in 1909 as part of a nation-wide anti-gambling crusade. Because of subsequent declines in mining output and the decline of the agricultural sector during the Great Depression, Nevada again legalized gambling on March 19, 1931, with approval from the legislature. At the time, the leading proponents of gambling[who?] expected that it would be a short-term fix until the state's economic base widened to include less cyclical industries. However, "re-outlawing" gambling has never been seriously considered since the industry has become Nevada's primary source of revenue today OH **** LOOK, RANDOM IRRELEVANT TOUHOU LOLI

HOLY

SH*T

THAT'S

FUKKEN

KAWAII

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(nNEUTRAL SPECIAL OR SOMETHING)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!
OKAY, SO LIEK CLOYSTER GOES ALL LIKE *** YEAH BICH I'MMA CLOYSTER but then fukken DIAGO YMEHARAS FROM STREET FITER comes on and says "NO U R NOT CLOYSER I AM DIAGG UMUMUHARAA-SAN-SAMA-KAMI-DONO-SNESEI-DOKO-DESS-KA" and then Cloyster just EXPLODED like that guy over there and when I did ur mom last night, SO LIEK, he summons MINIONS FREAKING EVERYWHERE and there's MINIONS ALL UP IN UR DIK AND THEY'RE DOING YOUR MOM AND GF TOO and the opponent is all like OH NOEEEEES and then THEY ALL DIE INSTANT KO but no rreally when that is done I'm all likie iMMA just kick back and drink a soda so yeah

*SID MEYER SPECIAL*
PC版はコンソールに入ってコマンドを打つ事で様々な事を可能にします(例:キャラメイク後すぐにスキルをMaxにする等)。
主にデバッグ等が目的の機能ですのでご利用は計画的に。
なお、かなりの部分で、同社のリリースしていたTES4:Oblivionと共通するようですので
それの資料をとりあえずは参考にして良いと思います(ObWikiJP:攻略記事/コンソール螟夜ΚLink)
コンソールを使用した場合実績の解除ができなくなる。
fo3の資料も参照(攻略情報/PC/コンソール 螟夜ΚLink)

目次 † ¶

コンソール
目次
基本知識
コンソールの出し方
コンソールコマンド抜粋
参考になるURL

基本知識 † ¶
コンソールの出し方 † ¶

ゲーム中に「~」キーや「半角/全角」キーを押すことでコンソールウィンドウが開きますが、
VISTA環境や日本語キーボードの状態では開かないトラブルが報告されています。

英語キーボードへ切り替えることでコンソールウィンドウが開くようになる筈です。

英語キーボードへの切り替え方
コントロールパネルの「地域と言語のオプション」から英語(米国)を追加で切り替えられます
キーボード切り替えツールを使う方法もあります(こちらの方がより確実かも?ただし切り替える毎にOS再起動が必要)。
http://www.vector.co.jp/soft/winnt/util/se394832.html螟夜ΚLink

XBOX360コントローラ等のパッドを使用しているとコンソールが開かない場合がある。
上記、方法を試す前にコントローラを抜いて試すと良い。

OH|LONG|JOHN|BALDING
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD|wtf get off of DA you skank on the internet, this is a website for unique anime artists who draw only kawaii things *farts on my dakimakura*
:iconlittleshrimp:
~LittleShrimp Aug 25, 2011
i logged in just to say

kuma plaes stop rude 2 me

*fart fart fart*

STAR WARS EPISODE UP SPECIAL REVENGE OF IN 囧

SO CLOYSTER JUST TURNED INTO THE QIANGXINJINZIYOUHANSHI GUNDAM WOAH MAN THAT'S AMAZING LIKE HOLY BALLS ON A STICK SO LIKE THE OPPONENT GETS SO INCREDIBLY JELLY OF YOUR GIANT GUNDAMBOT THAT'S HE'S ALL LIKE "omg my butt is so hurt lemme fap to some ponies to ease the pain" BUT UR ALL LIKE NO BEECH I'M A FUKKEN GUNDAMWOW SON U BUT ANGERY I have nvvr seen sum1 so POOPER PEEVED as u need 2 tak chil pil an stop rapping ur ownass w/ ur husmand LOL TROL SO FUKKEN HARDDDD BUT THEN UR OPPONT IS ALL LIKE "NOOOO, I'M SO SALT AN RECTAL RAVBAGED AND ANIS ANGUISHED IMMA GO BAK 2 MY BOYFREND SO HE CAN OPEN UP MY BUT AND FIL IT W/ PONIES" and that does 1% damage with little knockback and it helps the playstyle in some way

XXxxxxx__DoWn_SpE_cI_aL_xxxxXXXX

playstle:
hit the opponent until it dies.

HollowKnight

Smash Rookie
@Homura
I really like this set. While normally Homura would just be a boring projectile combo character, the time stop adds new depth. It is a really neat concept, and I think it is well executed, but I do have some problems with the set. For one, Homura seems to stray into the ever-so-popular confusion character for brief instants, such as Hidden Explosives and Flash Grenade. While I felt Flash Grenade worked with the set, Hidden Explosives was just confusing for me and didn't add to much of her playstyle. I also feel that the time stop is not executed to its highest potential. I think there should have been an extra layer to time stop, some way to manipulate it further some how. This would have sent the set soaring to new heights, but even as of now it is very good in my opinion. Time stop adds so much potential and so many ways to be creative with strategies in competitive play that it is truly insane. You managed to make a concept work that would have otherwise been broken or annoying as hell. This is a really fun and creative set that is a taste of something new, not unlike your other sets. :187: Overall I find this set a good read and a cool new concept, diffidently worth a vote.

@Grievous
Ah, Grievous... always been my favorite character from Star Wars. This set is easily imaginable in Smash, but uses a really different a interesting mechanic that allows for all sorts of fun shenanigans. For example, the idea of clashing intentionally with the opponent so you can pound them on the head with the other arms. Its a really new concept, and like Homura adds a new level of depth to the set that wouldn't be achieved through the rest of the moves. Its a cool set, and the organization is nice, but I feel that its Smash-ness is also its downfall in some perspectives. While to some people, it might be great to have a creative set that can also fit so easily into smash, but to me it feels like wasted potential. You could have incorporated an underlying, creative playstyle using only the moves that can be heavily enhanced and amplified with the multiple arms mechanic. I also felt that the mechanic might have made Grievous a little overpowered, but that isn't too large a problem. Overall though, its a breath of fresh air from some of the extremely complicated and tricky confusion characters being a Smash character with a fun twist. Also, its nice to see something from DM even if it was from the past or not directly from him.

Interesting... too sets that both use simple moves in combination with a basic mechanic to create new depth. And both in one comment. :bee:

Smady

Smash Master
This should come as no surprise to people who follow the rankings, but the final edition will be posted near the end of the contest [the 10th]. This will encapsulate the final two weeks of the contest.

Agi

Smash Lord
>> Democratic Experiment

Results Show!

1st Place
Junahu – 75% (of voters)
MarthTrinity – 75%
MasterWarlord – 75%

2nd Place
KingK.Rool – 55%

3rd Place
BKupa666 – 50%

4th Place
SmashDaddy – 45%

5th Place
Hyper_Ridley – 20%
LegendofLink – 20%

6th Place
SirKibble – 15%

7th Place
Nicholas1024 – 10%

8th Place
Chris Lionheart – 5%
darth meanie – 5%
Daviddreamcatcha – 5%
half_silver28 – 5%
JOE! – 5%
Katapultar – 5%
Monkey D. Awesome – 5%
n88_2004 - 5%
phatcat203 – 5%
Plorf – 5%​

Thanks to everyone who participated! You can see my thoughts on the matter here. Prepare for a wall of text.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I'm half asleep so if my comments make very little sense, you know why.

Sora

"All this talk about hearts is just way too cheesy. Either fill my "keyhole" with your "Keyblade" or quit wasting my time."

First off, you maaaaaaaay wanna throw in a picture if you get a chance. I can't exactly recall which was the last of your sets that I commented (I believe it was Colors Sonic) but I remember enjoying Belome as well. So how does Sora stack up compared to your previous entries? Well...we'll see. One thing that strikes me as somewhat strange (and makes me feel as though this Sora is based almost directly upon Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora is the fact that a great number of Sora's moves are based directly on the Reaction Commands from the second game. Rising Sun, Warp Sniper Aerial Reversal and Wild Dance all jump out at me as moves used from there. It's not exactly a bad thing so to say...but I would admittedly rather see some more abilities Sora actually uses that aren't represented here. Ragnarok and Ars Arcanum jump to mind as abilities that would've been interesting to add into the set.

Which brings me to something else strange. Sora's got a bunch of powerful attacks...yet all of his Specials/Smashes only make use of his magic. Now, I may've been playing the game wrong...but I rarely used stuff like Fire/Blizzard/Thunder myself and I don't particularly feel that stuff like Gravity and Magnet sum up the character very well, just my two cents though. With that said, this set has an iffy number crunching problem like Princess Bubblegum had; full seconds are a loooooooong time in Smash. Charging a move for a full three seconds is basically saying "Come over here and Smash me away." Couple that with the fact that a move like Aero actually reduces Sora's weight up to half and Sora comes across as rather underpowered. I understand that you were trying to get the three stages of the magic up there...but it pretty much cripples Sora. And of course, this isn't to say you SHOULDN'T have used magic for some of Sora's attacks as it certainly is a big part of his gameplay...I just feel as though filling up the major inputs with magic abilities subtracts a bit from other potential areas.

With that all said though, Sora is probably a bit more solid then say...Colors Sonic in the playstyle section. He's certainly got his goals more neatly laid out for him than your previous sets and he overall feels more focused. It's unfortunate that he doesn't have more of a Sora feel to him (he feels almost like a White/Black Mage fusion at the moment) but as far as playstyle goes, he's probably your best.

Hakan

"Wait, what're you lubing up for?! I don't care how much oil you use, you're not 'wrestling' with me, big red!"

It would seem as though you took to heart the advice given to you for Haggar and made Hakan more of his own unique moveset than directly copy/pasting inputs from his existing moveset. Because of this, Hakan is a much more interesting read that not only takes core inputs and concepts of his SSFIV moveset but adds new moves to keep it fresh yet familiar to those who are already knowledgeable about the big red man's playstyle. Just to quickly cover it...part of me wishes you'd touch up the headers a little bit on your movesets. The quotes may be amusing and all but there's no reason they can't be included in the attacks/extras. Headers should clearly label what attack/section you're reading. Some bolded and colored headers would make the set overall much easier to read. As it is right now, all of the attacks kinda just blend together into one big wall of white text.

I think you did a pretty good job of incorporating Hakan's oil into more than just extended range. It's a key part of both Hakan's character and his personal playstyle so it's good to see it included beyond generic buffs. The one thing I see is that...unlike in Street Fighter where your opponent is always relatively close to you and can stop your Oil Shower if you're just spamming it. It makes it so you have to play carefully. In Smash where the distances are generally bigger between characters thanks to knockback and stuff, there's really never any reason Why Hakan shouldn't/wouldn't be oiled up. Obviously it's an important move that NEEDS to be in the set, but as it stands, there's no reason to not throw out this move whenever. It's not particularly gamebreaking or BAD or anything, just pointing it out that there's never really a time you -DON'T- want to use it.

Hakan admittedly feels a bit loose in the playstyle section as well. He's a rushdown character who has to manage his oiled up state so he can get in and stay in the opponent's face. It's nothing particularly new or exciting but it works well enough. OVerall, Hakan is a much better transition to Brawl than Haggar was. You giving him unique attacks really did wonders for the set. It's not as good as MODOK but it's certainly something considering you're making a moveset for a regular (if not very wacky) guy with no real powers outside his oils.

Gigan

"Really? My opponent's a fat guy in a silly alien costume? C'mon, I can see the zipper from here, bucko..."

If my very poor memory serves me, I believe your last moveset in MYM was that highly unorthodox cube of flesh-eating jello. I'm vaguely surprised that we don't have more Godzilla movesets in MYM considering the vast potental that the characters have...I assume most people are probably turned off of the idea of scaling them down to fighting size...or maybe we just don't have that many Godzilla fans in MYM. I dunno the case but regardless, that hardly matters, I'm commenting Gigan now!

To start off, Gigan's got a pretty nifty gimmick of trying to hook the opponent to him so he can reel them in and attack with his signature buzzssaw. The concept of tethering yourself to your foe has been done quite a few times in the past but it's certainly a suiting one for Gigan. It gives you the overall feel that you're fighting horrible, aggressive and generally evil monster who wants to drag you in close and finish you off. It -DOES- make me question though why Gigan's Down Special shoots out a long range projectile. For a character who wants to be as up close and personal as possible, it seems strange giving him a ranged option that doesn't really even seem that useful (it sounds like ROB's gyros but if you had to go fetch them after using them). I also have to express some disappointment at the fact that the grab game could've probably been done via the Side Special or vice versa seeing as they're very similar.

It's unfortunate that the rest of the moveset doesn't seem quite as focused on the whole drawing your foe in close theme Gigan had earlier. I get somewhat of a feeling that Gigan doesn't -REALLY- want the foe all that close judging from his many projectile/laser attacks and that his hooks can act as a way to keep them at a certain range. Moving past what his playstyle is...I have to question why Gigan is so weak. Many of his attacks do very little damage...and I find it really quite strange that a giant Godzilla monster has a Smash Attack that only deals 4% damage.

Overall though, Gigan's got some solid concepts to him. He's got some uninteresting inputs that don't really add much to the set overall but it's a solid effort that makes for a solid set. It's not a bad set by any set of the mind and was an enjoyable read. Good work here Zook.

Chen

"You're so kawaii and adorable that I feel like puking rainbows! I'mma hug you!"

Chen is a weird set, as I'm sure you're well aware of...but it got me interested when you mentioned in the chat that Chen was made as a direct counter to my own Ultimate Chimera, a set that prides itself on being hilariously (and purposefully) broken. Unfortunately, this is all in vain as I have Ultimate Chimera saved in a Word document that I randomly edit solely so that nobody can beat him. Ever. Yeah it's petty but who cares? Nobody beats the ULTIMATE Chimera.

Moving onto the set itself, I'm not sure exactly how she'd beat UC considering she can't really do much against his hilariously OP full screen death attacks. Sure Chen can do stuff like put him to sleep, teleport to his location or expand to give herself super armor. The only real viable strategy I could see is using your Down Tilt in an attempt to get The Highest Judge of Paradise Eiki Shiki Yamazanadu to ohko Chimera. With that said though, Chen can't very well Down Tilt if she has no ground to stand upon, can she? She can't even honk honk her way over a sleeping Ultimate Chimera if she has no ground to ride her bike on. Really, Chen's best bet would probably be teleporting over UC and trying to take him out the way everyone else does; by chucking that sucker to his doom! Of course, I can't really blame a character for not being intentionally broken enough to best a character who's the epitome of broken...

The moves on their own form some...very loose playstyle that admittedly doesn't feel very developed to me. It seems as though Chen was originally intended to be a joke moveset but somehwhere in the creative process, you decided to make it into a serious moveset or at the very least...the set had some concepts within tithe set that you didn't particularly want to waste on something that people may not read if the set were just a joke set, somewhat like Cloyster in the past. There it was a bit more obvious however when you hit a wall and generally got bored of writing Cloyster...here it's a bit more hidden but I still get the feeling that it's actually true to some degree.

Overall, Chen is a fun little set that's full of strange humor. Unfortunately, I must say that she isn't as good at your previous entries. In terms of playstyle and such, Fighter easily surpasses Chen's rather simplistic gameplay...whereas Robo Link MkIII has her beat in humor department as well as overall creativity. All in all, Chen's a fun enough set to read...but she's far less focused on her overall goals than your previous movesets. This is a set that rides the fine line between serious contribution and set made for solely humor...so I can see it creating both a bit of a division between people who appreciated the approach and those who did not. So once again, not a bad set, just not best you've got man.

:013:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Grievous

Hilariously enough I was considering remaking my Grievous set recently, as I thought DM's set died when he left. Nice to see you took up the reigns for it N88.

More importantly, this is EXACTLY how I think a Grievous set should work, using his arms to cover defend from multiple angles while still encouraging him to be overall aggressive and overwhelming his opponents with attacks coming from 4 places at once. Having the smashes specifically use all 4 at once is a nice touch, and it also works as a nice way to balance them cause hitting your opponent with DSmash while charging up another one seems like it would get broken fast. On that note, FSmash needs a knockback buff; KOing at 150% when FULLY CHARGED is not even remotely close to high or even mediocre knockback.

I don't recall Grievious having repulsors, but I've only really seen him in Epidsode 3, maybe he does that in the cartoon? It did allow for the most hilariously awesome mechanic booster final smash ever though, so even if it's a completley made-up power its ok in my book. I also like how you gave the buzzsaw attack he does more incorporation throughout the set. One thing I think could have given you some more matierial to work with was this little grappling hook he used briefly in Episode 3. Granted, I'm not sure where it would really fit besides the grab (which is I used it in my set), but it's a random thing I always thought was kinda nifty.

Finally, Boss movesets without hitstun decreases FTW! I'm totally claiming responsibility for Spadefox Boss starting that trend ;)

mentholcase

Smash Cadet
* * * * it's Dixie Kong! * * * *

--INTRO & STATS--

Dixie Kong is one of the lighter fighters & easier to knockout. She is marginally shorter [3 out of 10] & lighter [4 out of 10] than Diddy. Despite being a bit lighter than him, her movement [6.5 out of 10] & majority of attacks are actually a tad slower. She is also physically weaker; two of her tilts are attacks you might expect other fighters to have as smash attacks. This is all offset by her remarkable recovery. Her Up Special goes almost twice as high as others, & then she is free to use her Side Special, making her practically invunerable until she hits land. Her shield is also slightly bigger than Diddy's. Also, although Kirby & King Dedede can use enemies as projectiles, Dixie does this w/ even more efficaciousness. The uniqueness doesn't stop there. While Samus & Link can use their grab moves midair, Dixie's grab-air is the only one that can actually grab enemies -this can also be used to help recover. Oh, & she never enters helpless. Any statistics otherwise unmentioned are to be assumed identical to Diddy's (traction, crawl, etc.)

Side Special, Foward Throw, & Up Throw all have set knockback​

--SPECIAL ATTACKS--

Neutral Special - Bubble Pop* (CLICK! no, it doesn't actually get that big :rolleyes:)
An 11-stage charge attack. Hold button to charge (blow pink bubblegum bubble), release button to pop. Also pops from enemy contact & attacks. Fully charging, which takes three blows, causes self-damage. Can damage from frame two. The full first blow takes half a second, w/ half a second in-between each blow. Each blow takes half a second longer than the last, so that fully charging takes four seconds. Unlike the original animation in DKC2&3, bubble does not retract in-between blows. Second blow causes Dixie to hover slightly above ground. Third blow causes Dixie to elevate to almost the same height as a short hop. Indirect hitbox slightly bordering popped bubble & Dixie deals halved knockback & no damage. Using midair slows descent slightly & automatically pops after first blow for 5% damage. Dixie falls normally during pop [1st blow 3%-5% damage / 2nd blow 5-8-11-14 / 3rd blow 14-18-22-26-30-34 / last moment of 3rd blow 35, 15 to self]

Side Special - Helicopter Spin
Utilizing her awesome tresses of terror, Dixie spins at least three times. Half the startup delay of Donkey Kong's Up B. Reflects projectiles. Always medium knockback. In air, resistant to 1,996 knockback units & infinite, slowly descending as long as button is pressed. Cannot reuse after release, unless attacked. No landing lag. Not helpless if released. On land, gains super armor, always three spins, & ending lag a little bit longer than her Dash Attack's ending lag (very punishable). Can steer very quickly left & right whether used on ground or midair [7]

Up Special - Bubble Balloon*
Hold button to look to the sky & blow a bubble w/ a single & much deeper breath than the first breath of her Neutral B. Half a second startup delay, so Dixie drops a bit when used midair before flying straight up. After peaking (about 1.5 seconds), pops & damages. Also pops from enemy contact & attacks. Can release button for early pop. Not helpless after use, but does have minor ending lag. Can sweetspot ledges immediately after pop. Cannot use after pop or Side B, unless attacked [3-6-9-12-15-18]

*Both bubble attacks cause X(.25)+Y damage if popped by an enemy attack no stronger than 1.5x the bubble attack, where X is the damage of the enemy attack & Y is the damage of the bubble attack. If popped by an attack stronger than 1.5x the bubble attack, enemy receives halved damage, no knockback, & Dixie succumbs to the damage & knockback of the enemy attack. If an enemy grabs a bubblegum-blowing Dixie, bubble immediately pops, damaging normally & inducing release

Down Special - Juicebox
Sits down & pulls out a juicebox which is sipped twice before putting away while standing up. A relatively long lasting counter w/ a bit less startup delay than that of Peach's counter, but also w/ ending lag the same length as startup delay. If attack is an energy projectile, box absorbs & converts energy into magic juice which heals Dixie double the attacking damage. If attack is not an energy projectile, box explodes w/ a large hitbox, also causing trivial self-damage & knockback. If attacked from behind, Dixie automatically turns at the waist to face attack. If used midair, startup delay is the same, since on land, the two actions of sitting down & grabbing the juicebox is done simultaneously [2x countered attack / 1/5th of Juicebox attack to self (e.g., if hit by a 25% attack, Juicebox deals 50% to enemies & 10% to Dixie]

"Delicious *and* nutritious!"

--NORMAL ATTACKS--

Looks like Dixie has been spending some time at the Dojo! (CLICK!) Hiyah!!

-GROUND-

Neutral
jab, jab, spinning back fist (last hit only initiates if second hit lands, similar movement to Diddy's FSmash's last hit) [2, 2, 4]

"Left!"

"Right!"

F-Tilt
180 back kick (CLICK! but non-kicking leg stays grounded) [10]

D-Tilt
low kangaroo kick (plants both hands as legs kick out) [6 / 50% trip chance]

U-Tilt
one handstand double sky kick (CLICK!) [front 6 / back 5]

Dash - ponytail spin
a single spin. considerable amount of ending lag [7]​

-AERIAL-

Nair
scissor kick (CLICK!), instantaneous [back 5 / front 5, 5 (knockback makes unlikely to land both hits)]

"I'mma cut you!"

Fair
pop 360 kick (CLICK!) [13]

Bair
back kick, instantaneous (similar movement to Donkey Kong's Bair) [8]

Uair
twisting kick (similar movement to Diddy's U-Smash, except no slap & each leg has knockback, so hits only once) [10]

Dair
curls into a ball & descends w/ great velocity until contact w/ enemy or land [14]

"Cannonball!"

-SMASH-

Foward Smash - home-run guitar*
pulls out a guitar from hammerspace while cocking it back, then swings to hit w/ narrow side of the guitar body (exact movement as w/ Home-Run Bat, except faster) [16 / fully charged 23]

Up Smash - skyward guitar*
enemies knocked back at same angle as guitar when hit (similar movement to Ike's USmash, except hitbox arc ends at around 40 degrees) [14 / fc 20]

*landing a hit with a guitar attack will create a distorted power chord version of the Home-Run Bat ping

Down Smash - double fisted ground pound
enemies knocked back at a 70 degree angle, can meteor smash enemies in air at high percentages (similar movement to Donkey Kong's DSmash) [both hitboxes - 11 / fc 17]​

--GRABS & THROWS--

Grab - ponytail grab
medium-short range. Dixie bows her head as her ponytail flings out in front of her, reaching for the enemy. wraps enemy & brings enemy above head

"Does this crate make my butt look big?"

Pummel - hair crimp
one of the fastest pummels, hitting on frame one, as the, uh... "thing" holding the enemy is also the "thing" that does the pummeling [1]

Foward Throw
Throws enemy straight ahead as a projectile, about the length of Kirby's spit out. If thrown enemy does not collide w/ another, (s)he trips upon landing. Enemy regains self control if there is no land & falls about one Stage Editor square [9 / projectile causes 18 & high knockback, regardless of thrown enemy weight]

"This is going to hurt you a lot more than it's going to hurt me"

Back Throw
540 spin before flinging. can damage others w/ spin [12 / spin causes 9]

Up Throw
Throws enemy upwards (80 degree angle) as a projectile, three squares high. Falling enemy can be controlled slightly left & right (more so away from you) until (s)he has fallen two squares, after which, enemy regains self-control & falls normally (don't let them fall right on top of you!) [6 / projectile causes 24 & VERY HIGH knockback, regardless of thrown enemy weight]

Down Throw
flings enemy downward. enemy bounces slightly off the ground & then pounded like a pair of bongo drums (similar movement to Donkey Kong's Down B) [6, 2, 2]

Grab Air
uses enemy as a midair hook & swings self upwards & away as enemy flinches. not a tether recovery [2]​

--SMASH BALL--

Final Smash - Swanky's Sideshow (CLICK!)
Similar to Snake's FS, but much less time in-between projectiles, no aiming reticles, & no need for vertical aim. Dixie jumps off the screen which is then framed like a carnival game as Swanky's game music starts playing. Dixie reappears at the bottom & is moveable sideways. Normal attack button throws one of twelve baseballs. Special attack button throws one of three explosive baseballs, differentiated by their lit fuses. If two or more enemies share a vertical plane, the lower enemy is targeted. After time or ammo runs out, Dixie walks off the left side as the frame collapses & she falls back to the stage from the top of the screen [baseballs - 2 +major flinch / baseball bombs - 35]​

--PLAYSTYLE--

Dixie Kong is like a weird little mashup consisting of a base of Diddy Kong, w/ a little bit of Donkey Kong, & because of most of her specials, a little bit of the Fire Emblem fighters. The more of these fighters in your "Top 10 (or 15 or so) Comfortable to Use", than the faster you are likely to become comfortable to use Dixie. Slightly slower, a little lighter, & physically weaker than Diddy, she is still pretty fast overall. Her main asset is her defensive abilities. Although she is sent flying more easily than Diddy, she makes up for it in several more ways than one. Dixie forgoes Diddy's bananas for the strongest & most versatile counter in the game. Although it can absorb energy projectiles, w/ its slow startup delay, she might be better off using Side B for most of those, perhaps w/ an exception to Fireballs, Thunder Jolts, PK Thunders, & energy projectiles used from some distance. Her bubble attacks also have a sort of secondary counter effect. Dixie's Neutral B is like a medium between Marth's & Ike's Neutral B, except w/ an arguably better hitbox, growing in size as it does w/ power, & can auto-execute for defensive purposes. Also of note is her shield. Being slightly bigger than other fighters of similar size, it can take a bit more punishment. Although the set knockback of her Side B means she won't be KO'ing anyone with it any time soon, its awesome knockback resistance stops would-be jugglers cold. Finally, although Dixie can definitely hold her own in 1v1s, it is in team battles where she really shines. Shines with blinding awesomeness at that. Dixie Kong is rarely an unwise choice in 2v2s. Her grab-game undoubtedly forces spacing in such matches (Try having a team of two Dixies. Grab an opponent each. Up Throw those opponents into each other. The results should be quite satisfactory). Any opposing fighter in a 2v2 unaware of the dire need to back away from an enemy-grabbing Dixie will learn soon enough of the horrible dangers possessed by those lovely locks of destruction​

* * * * it's Extras Galore! * * * *

--TAUNTS--

Up Taunt
a banana bird (CLICK!) flies out from behind Dixie. she points at it as it flies around her & away. 3% chance of banana bird causing OHKO knockback, sending enemy straight up

Side Taunt
pulls out guitar, whilst spinning 270 degrees (so as to face the screen) to a wink while strumming a chord

"Where my Dixie chicks at?!"

Down Taunt
while staying in one spot, back handspring to backflip to back tuck, landing on one leg, leaning slightly back, head facing the screen, arms & hands outstretched, body language conveying a message of...

"Does that blow your mind? That just happened"

Smash Taunt
Also available to Diddy & Donkey Kong. Must be done on a DK stage. Random Kong family member walks into the foreground from the side (just like Dixie's FS), takes a look at the battle ensuing, makes a comment on what they see (viewable at the top of the screen), & then continues on off the screen. Listed below are just one quote each, out of the many that the Kongs exclaim

Cranky Kong (if a fighter uses a triple jump)
"Triple jumping? What rubbish! Kids in my day wept with joy if we gave them a SINGLE jump!"

Wrinkly Kong (if in 1P mode)
"When you see (opponent of the last stage, e.g., Master Hand in Classic Mode), can you ask him if he's done his homework?"

Funky Kong (if a Diddy or Dixie gets KO'ed, but not match end)
"Don't give up, now! Go on and get back up on that board, my little surfer!"​

--ASSIST TROPHY--

Klubba (CLICK!) - Kremling Mercenary

"If yers get into any trouble, Klubba 'ere will 'elp ye out!"

Instead of Klubba, a single large Kremkoin (CLICK!) is what initially pops out of the assist trophy. Only grabbable by the assist trophy user, it dissappears if not grabbed within four seconds. By grabbing the Kremkoin, fighter acknowledges the payment of 15% self-damage to engage the services of Klubba (in DKC2, 15 Kremkoins was the toll to cross Klubba's bridge). Taking on the characteristics of his palette swap (CLICK!), he points his club at the nearest enemy & then jumps towards that enemy w/ infinite range up to the edge of a stage (he won't jump off stage, which could be one way to avoid, but then the trophy user could chase the evader, whom would now be offstage & susceptible to KO). Anyone not in the air during his landing is paralyzed (flinch animation) as the entire screen shakes, regardless of distance from Klubba. However, the closer to his landing spot, the longer the time spent paralyzed. After Klubba lands, if a paralyzed enemy is in range, he swings at the enemy. If no paralyzed enemy is in range, he jumps towards the closest enemy w/ the same flinching effect. After an enemy is swung at, or after he jumps a total of six times, or if there are no enemies on screen, Klubba taunts (short hops & pumps his fist & club twice) before finally dissappearing [Klubba - 20 / feet - 30 / club - 40 / all w/ MASSIVE knockback]

"I'll wrap me club around yer moth eaten heads!"

Klubba - Krocodile Kore
If a player or team manages to summon Klubba five times in a single match (a total of 75 Kremkoins, the total amount collectable in DKC2), he will be surrounded by gold shinies (like his barrel - CLICK!) as he jumps straight up off the screen. Shortly afterwards, the entire screen rumbles twice, then a giant beam of energy, about quadruple the width of a Deoxys Hyper Beam, shoots from the bottom of the stage where Klubba was summoned, reaching all the way to the top blast line. (CLICK!) Unlike other beams that only knockback on the last portion of its attack, this beam causes knockback on all frames. It also spawns random Kremlings, jumping out of the beam, running or flying outwards, until falling off the stage. Note that, w/ the exception of Kutlass & Kruncha, the Kremlings can be defeated by footstooling; it is their numbers that make them deadly, e.g., you could successfully kill a Klomp but then get hit by a flying Kloak. Spawning lasts for just enough time that it is fairly common to get at least two KOs off a single opponent [Klubba - 20 / Krocodile Core energy beam - 30 / Kremlings: Klomp(runs) - 6, Kloak(flies) - 6, Kaboing(jumps) - 6, Kutlass (runs FAST) - 10, Klobber(runs FAST) - push, Kaboom(runs FAST) - 20, Blue Kruncha(runs) - initially push, contact turns him into Red Kruncha(runs FAST) - 20]

"We would like to play"

--STAGE--

Kastle KAOS (CLICK!) - The Stage
In its normal state, plays just like Final Destination (but w/ better edges, of course). Jungle themed stage w/ Kastle KAOS in the immediate back nonplayable part of the stage (like the area w/ all the animals in Smashville). Mid-to-lower background is jungleness. Farther back, we can see cliffs. A large center, about 75% of the entire stage, is covered w/ initially non-gameplay affecting water (similar to the water in Fountain of Dreams), flowing down to the foreground of the stage. To our right of the castle, we can see that the water source is a leaking sewer grate. At random intervals, the sewer grate emits colored puffs of steam, before flooding the water w/ poison. Flying & floating fighters are not completely safe from this poison, as random spots continuously steam up & send toxic gas puffs rapidly towards the top blast line. This flooding lasts about 3/4th the length as the microgames in WarioWare, Inc., except for light blue. The effect of the poison depends on the color, lasting for about eight seconds (again, except for light blue), all starting w/ minor flinch. Poisoned fighters leave a trail of gaseous puffs the same color as the poison, like a subtle version of the effect of a Smoke Ball. A poisoned fighter can be repoisoned, effectively prolonging the poison effect

Kastle KAOS - Toxic Floods

GREEN slows fighters down, but not as slow as Timer (about half the reduction), & causes fighters to jump about 3/4th height of a Bunny Hood jump [common]

RED has the same effect as green, but w/o the jump increase [common]

LIGHT PURPLE reverses horizontal control [common]

LIGHT BLUE paralyzes fighters for about six seconds. button mashing cuts paralysis duration in half. flood lasts for only 2.5 seconds, as the paralysis of all fighters would be nonsensical [uncommon]

PURPLE reverses both horizontal & vertical control [uncommon]

DARK PURPLE, its flood lasting a mere second, combines the effects of light blue, red, & purple. unlike the other poisons, flood is not announced by puffs of steam, so if you notice a prolonged absence of activity at the sewer grate, watch out ! [rare]

Kastle KAOS - Music
Click!

Kastle KAOS - Easter Eggs
behind the flashing bright lights of the windows on the castle's top floor, you can pause & zoom to see a silhouette of Baron K. Roolenstein being chased around by what appears to be his wife !​

--ALTERNATE COSTUMES--

-STANDARD OUTFIT-

bubblegum always same color as top

RED darker reddish brown fur, red hair, muave clothing, ruby earrings (alternate outfit in DKC2)

PURPLE muave clothing, amethyst earrings (alternate outfit in DKC3)

ALTERNATE PURPLE blonde hair w/ red streaks, violet beret & top, tan knee wraps, brown eyes, amethyst earrings (Flapper/Quawks)

GREEN blonde hair w/ red streaks, green beret & top, tan knee wraps, brown eyes, emerald earrings (Squawks)

YELLOW light cream fur, dirty blonde hair w/ two red streaks, a blue & a green streak, red eyes, vermilion beret, golden yellow top, burgandy knee wraps, amber earrings (Banana Bird Queen)

ORANGE dark burnt orange fur, dark brown hair, orange beret, black top, light salmon pink knee wraps, brown eyes, citrine earrings (Squitter)

BLUE light brown fur, vanilla white hair, dark blue clothing, brown eyes, sapphire earrings (Clapper)​

-MARTIAL ARTS GI-

after all, she did train at the Dojo! bubblegum always pink & belt always black

WHITE white gi & headband, red Japanese script* on headband (Cranky's gi at the Dojo, albeit he had white hair & not a headband. the script is also a reference to the Dojo master)

ALTERNATE WHITE white gi, pink headband, white script

BLACK black gi & headband, silver script

ALTERNATE BLACK black gi, pink headband, white script​

* クランキーコング​

sprites from mariouniverse dot com

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Ice Man:
You know, I started reading this thing a while back, but got sidetracked and haven't gotten back to commenting since. Let's fix that.

I won't bother with the "Good for a first try, BUT..." bit I usually need with newcomers, this set is impressive. Ice Man was built with a definite interesting play style in mind (something most newcomers lack in their sets), and he manages to pull it off quite nicely, with even the throws being playing into the set's goals. A few of them are somewhat generic outside of the goal of just spreading ice around, but that's a minor point.

A couple of minor notes:

You generally won't want to focus on free for alls except as an extra. Keep most of your attention on 1v1 matches, if you can get some free for all play style that's a bonus, but most sets don't even consider FFA matches with their long setups and such.

Also, the back air's concept I disagree a bit with, as it's more or less a broken spammable move once you get the opponent to level 3 or so. When they're at higher levels, they're not only easier to hit, but you get a better reward for doing so! I could quite easily see combing two of these on the opponent to put them from level 3 to max freeze, before a down special for around 40% damage or so.

However, those nitpicks aside, this is a solid set (not just for a newcomer, for any MYM'er), and I'm really looking forwards to seeing more from you.

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
General Grievous
I really adore the concept of being able to use two attacks at once, it opens up so much new potential for tricks and can really help out a slow character. It just seems like there could be a lot of fun had with that sort of thing on a character with more potential than Grievous. That said, this set does have a surprising amount of flow, what with attacks that help you clash and push through with another attack, and all the attacks that help with that. I mean sure there are a LOT of generic moves in this set, but truth be told I find they at least become slightly interesting with the mechanic. So yeah, love the mechanic, maybe not the most interesting character for it to be used in, but still a pretty solid set. Good work whoever did the majority of the work here.

Also, the Forward Throw can deal an unbelievable amount of damage. Three times grab difficulty. That's gonna take a while to get out, and with 9%+3% per second that's REALLY gonna add up.

Roserade
I have promised to comment this thing for a while, so here you go. Roserade is a set that doesn't really do anything interesting until the specials, at which point you have some tricks you can pull with the petals and such. Though really, I don't see how they add all that much playstyle to the set to be quite honest, outside of just adding "drop petals and use them to wail on the foe". Sure there's the Kiss of Death stuff, but that really doesn't add all that much depth. That said, I do like to see the whole "blow petals around" thing without the complete insanity of Cutesy, so in that way I find the set rather refreshing. That said, this probably isn't your best work Fil, though I will say it was a nice try.

Ice Man
I can tell you've been lurking for a while, because your set quality is really high for someone who never posted a set before. You have a way of slowing down the foe to set up your ice, and then you can use the ice to KO and build large amounts of damage on the foe. I'm going to echo people in saying he's a bit too good what with how he can function decently as a normal Brawl character and those other mechanics would be scary enough on their own. Also, it does come across as a trap character that doesn't add a lot to an absurdly overpopulated genre, which makes it a bit less interesting. None-the-less, it's a pretty great set by newcomer standards and really not bad at all even comparing to some veterans, so nice work.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Banballow:
I did it, I actually got through the set. Phew. First off, I'm afraid I'm going to have to complain a bit about the writing style, there is just an unbelievable amount of heavy detail and interactions to slog through (on a character that's a semi-mindless zombie), it was a real battle staying focused through the set.

That aside though, this was a love/hate set for me. As you might have guessed from previous comments, love the set, hate the theme. ;) The whole flamethrower gas cluster bubble game you had going on was rather impressive, with the opponent caught between a rock and a hard place almost constantly... by the time they get out of one trap, you've got them caught in another. The grab game in particular was rather impressive.

However, on the downside, I feel this set just can't do much against campers, that stay as far away from that wire and gas can as possible. Sure, once you've got them trapped they can't do much, but what are the odds you'll actually get Galaxy Man (for instance) tangled in your wire?

Still, this was a pretty good set, and I'm looking forward to your end of contest stuff.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
First of all, thanks for the comment, ForwardArrow! Yeah, it's not my best work, but I have to dust the cobwebs off somehow.
It's cool to have a newcomer like you telling me that it's not by best work; you've probably been lurking forever, haven't you? :bee:

@Dixie Kong

Hey, mentholcase, welcome to MYM! (This is your first moveset, isn't it?) I see we have a moveset for everyone's favorite female Kong here (right?).

Right off the bat, I can tell that you have a unique writing style. Most movesets in MYM are written in a more narrative, I guess, "prose"-y manner, but you get straight to the point, stating the animation and the consequence and all the little details in-between. However, rather than simply being a rather dull description of an attack like many newcomer first movesets have, something about the way you write each attack was very...readable (to me at least). Maybe it's the way you have a veteran's presentation, with the fonts and the colored headers and things of that nature, or maybe it's the funny little pictures with the funny little captions underneath. I'm not sure, but for the most part it kinda works for me. You get really nitty-gritty with the attack descriptions, though I'm not exactly sure what all of the numbers mean (a bit more info there would be helpful to make it clear).

But blah, I'm blabbering on and on about your writing style. As for the moveset itself, it seems to be a very faithful representation of Dixie Kong and all that she can do. You seemed to have a clear vision of the way you wanted Dixie to be represented. Most of her standard attacks are basic and would probably fit right in Brawl, though you seemed to put a lot of thought into them. For future reference, don't be afraid to think outside the box in MYM; punches and kicks may be practical and effective, but most people look for something more interesting in standard attacks. Her Specials are pretty neat, I like the offensive/defensive nature of her bubble gum attacks. Her juice box creating magic juice seems kind of random (unless I'm missing something here), but it's a cool effect.

Overall, this is a great first showing from you, mentholcase. You've already got the art of presentation down, and your writing style has a bit of charm and humor to it, despite the rather blunt description of your attacks. I'm sure others will be more helpful than I've been in developing your writing style further. Turn the creativity up a notch and you'll be making some great sets in no time. Hope to see more from you in the future! :bee:

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
Finally got this done

The Ultra-Intergalactic-Cybot G, Marina, has joined the Brawl!

Intro​
From the N64 game Mischief Makers, Marina Liteyears is a robot maid built by Professor Theo, a self-proclaimed genius in Robotics and a pervert. In the game, Professor Theo is continually captured, which forces Marina to rescue him over and over again. Her main form of attack is her Iron Fists, which can grab literally everything. Enemies? Check. Stuff thrown at her? Check. Bullets? Check. Energy shots? Check. In many cases, she can even reflect projectiles back to her opponent, whether they’re physical or energy-based. She can also slide, using her legs as knives to cut through anyone in her way. Finally, she has jets on her back that allow her to move around quickly and even float momentarily.

*Note* In this moveset, I use abbreviations that should be pretty simple to understand. These are:
SBB: Stage builder block (small one)
BFP: Battlefield platform
FD: Final Destination

Stats​

Weight: 7/10
She’s small, but she’s built tough, so she’s about as heavy as Ike.

Jump: 5/10
A pretty average first jump.

Air Jump: 3/10 x3
Marina’s air jump isn’t the best, but she gets three.

Walk Speed: 4/10
She walks a bit on the slow side.

Run Speed: 6/10
Her run is pretty good, as she uses her booster jets to get some decent speed.

Midair Mobility: 8/10
She has surprisingly good midair movement.

Float: 7/10
She’s also pretty floaty.

Size: Medium
Marina is about Wario’s size.

Grabs​

Grab
Marina grabs forward with both hands. Average range, and average lag on both ends. Simple, right?

Not really. Whereas most characters stand still while they’re holding an opponent, Marina can move around and carry her foe with her. She can’t dash, but she can jump, and she retains all 3 of her air jumps. To perform the actual throw, you must press A and the direction, as if you were performing a Smash/tilt. Marina’s throws can all be used in midair as well, although she can only use her pummel on the ground. Additionally, grabbing an opponent will NOT take them out of shield-break-stun status. This allows Marina to grab stunned opponents and easily hold them for more than 3 seconds at a time.

Also, this grab can be angled in any direction, so it can actually intercept a foe coming from above if you hold up. Angling this straight down can actually pick up an opponent off the ground, but only while they’re in a knockdown animation, or if they choose to stay on the floor after a knockdown.

Z-Air: Grab
Yes, her Z-Air is simply a midair grab. It has all of the same properties as her regular grab except, y’know, it’s in the air.

Pummel: Shake Shake!
Marina begins to shake the opponent up and down, dealing 1% every shake. She can shake at a rate of about 3 shakes per second. If she shakes the opponent 6 times before they escape, she’ll automatically release them as their face turns red and they enter a shield-break-stun state. If they were already in a shield-break-stun state when they were grabbed, Marina will be able to shake them as much as she wants before they free themselves. If she shakes them 6 times or more, they’ll take an additional 10% and fly upward with great knockback (KO @ 125%) when they free themselves.

Note that if the foe is auto-released because of the first six shakes, they won’t receive the additional 10% bonus from the second six-shakes. That only applies to foes who enter shield-break-stun through an actual shield break.

Forward Throw: Rolling Shoulder Throw
Marina hoists her opponent over her shoulder, as if she were about to do a shoulder-throw, but then jumps forward, rolling in midair before slamming her foe into the ground. On the ground, she’ll jump forward 1 BFP, whereas in midair, she’ll simply fall toward the ground at a 45 degree angle to the ground, rolling the whole way. Contact with the ground will cause 10% with mediocre forward knockback. If she uses this in midair, and comes into contact with a third foe, she’ll deal 5% with minor knockback away from her.

This can be used as a suicide KO, but the opponent can still grab escape during any midair rolling. Doing so will cause Marina to enter freefall, so it's not advisable that you attempt a suicide with this throw.

Backwards Throw: Jet Drag
Marina jumps backwards, spins in midair, and shoots backwards as she drags her opponent against the ground. They both travel 1 BFP at Mario’s run speed, after which Marina stops and gets up, leaving the opponent on the ground. If they hit a ledge, Marina will release the opponent, sending them flying at a fast, downward angle as she grabs the ledge. This throw deals 12%, whether the opponent flies off a ledge or not.

If this is done in midair, you can hold the control stick to direct where Marina goes, although she’ll only move backwards, up and back, or down and back. After traveling a BFP, Marina will stop and release the foe, sending them flying anywhere from half a BFP to 1.5 BFP’s (their damage determines the distance) before they regain control. They take 8% from the throw.

Up Throw: Backflip Slice
Marina does a backflip, bringing her knife leg up through her opponent. This deals 11% and has decent upward knockback, but the main selling point of this throw is the high stun, allowing you to potentially combo from this.

Down Throw: Piledriver
Marina spins the opponent around and slams the opponent head-first into the ground. On the ground, Marina will lift her opponent above her head, then slam them down, whereas in midair, she simply holds them upside-down while gravity pulls both of them down. This deals 14% if the foe hits the ground. If this is used in midair, the foe can still button-mash to try to get free.

If Marina uses this throw in midair, you can press the jump button at any time to make Marina ignite her jets. They will instantly stop her descent as they use up one air jump, but Marina will release her foe, sending them downward pretty quickly. They will either travel a set distance depending on damage (a quarter of a BFP at 0%, up to 1 BFP at 100% or higher), or take the regular 14% if they slam into the ground.

Specials​

Neutral B: Iron-Fisted Grab
Marina holds her hand in front of her, ready to grab any attack coming her way. She will suffer about half a second of lag if she doesn’t grab anything, so don’t randomly throw this out there. If Marina uses this to counter a physical move, Marina will grab the limb/weapon that the foe attacked with as a small “!” appears above her opponent’s head. Marina holds on for exactly 1 second before releasing her opponent; any button-mashing by your opponent won’t help them escape quicker. During this brief pause, Marina can throw the opponent in any of the 8 cardinal directions. This throw will deal 12% and sends an opponent about 1 BFP if thrown in an upward/forward/backwards angle. If thrown in one of the two downward-angled directions, Marina will send the foe only half a BFP, but they’ll take 15% instead. Throwing them straight down results in the same 15%, but doesn’t send them away from her. You can also press A during this brief pause, and Marina will pull the foe closer into her regular grab, able to move around with the foe in tow.

This move has one other purpose. This move also allows Marina to counter most projectiles. What she can do with these projectiles depends on the projectile. If it’s a medium to large-sized physical projectile, like Link’s arrows or boomerang, she can throw them in any of the 8 cardinal directions by pressing A and the direction you want to throw it. Projectiles thrown like this move at the same speed that they normally move at, and are still affected by gravity (unless they weren’t affected in the first place, like Snake’s Side B missiles). If they’re a small projectile, like Sheik’s Needles, or if the projectile is energy based, like Mario's Fireballs, Marina will simply parry them, having absolutely no end lag. So if Sheik throws her Needles at Marina, she can parry all of them by mashing B.

Side B: Jet Burst
Marina uses the jets on her back to rocket herself forward, traveling 1 BFP very quickly with little lag on both ends. If left/right is held, the special button can be mashed to make Marina continually dash forward. This makes Marina move quicker than dashing, so this should be used to move around the stage.

If this is inputted in the backwards direction, Marina will boost backwards while still facing forward. If the B button is mashed, though, she’ll turn around after the first boost. This is useful when you want to stay facing a certain direction, but need to move quickly.

Lastly, this move can only be used once in midair as a form of horizontal recovery, and can also be used while holding onto a foe.

Up B: Jet Boost
By holding Up B, Marina will use her jets to lift herself upward at a rate of 2 SBB’s per second. While this input is held, she can only grab, and her left/right movement is drastically reduced, making this only good at vertical recoveries. She can only hover for 5 seconds, but releasing Up B makes the timer stop, so Marina can float up, fall, and then float up some more. If this move is used on the ground, but B is only tapped, not held, Marina will reach a height of 1 Ganondorf almost instantly. This does not affect her 5-second timer.

Like her Side B, this move can be used while holding a foe.

Down B: Slide Kick
Marina uses her jets to skid along the ground, her knife legs out, dealing multihit damage totaling 15% over a distance of one BFP. If she catches an opponent shielding, they get dragged with Marina the whole way. This is helpful, as this move deals great shield damage, taking up to 50% off of a shield. This move has very punishable end lag, but this move is jump-cancelable. If Marina jumps during this attack, the momentum carries her much faster than her regular air movement speed. However, since the final hit deals the majority of the shield damage (25%, to be exact), you’ll miss out on most of the shield damage.

Standards​

Jab: Grapple Combo
Marina punches twice, each one coming out quickly and dealing 3% each with no knockback. The third hit is a grab exactly like her regular grab. However, it can be blocked, so if an opponent blocks the punches, they don’t have to worry about dodging the grab. If the grab is blocked, Marina suffers from horrendous end lag. The second punch has almost no end lag, though, so the combo can be stopped there to avoid a counterattack.

Forward Tilt: Knife Kick
Marina kicks forward, dealing 10% with decent knockback akin to Ganon’s Ftilt. The range and both lags are about equal with Mario’s Ftilt. Additionally, if this move is blocked, it takes off 30% of the shield.

So what makes this move special? The fact that it’s quick and can move Marina around the stage. While Marina has her leg out (it lasts for about .25 seconds), you can press Side B in either direction to move Marina one BFP in that direction, with Marian holding her leg out as a constant hitbox for the whole slide. This has a few uses: if you whiffed this move because you were too far away, you can slide forward to attempt to surprise the foe, or back up to put some distance between you and your foe. If this move connects with the enemy, you can actually dash forward quickly to hit them again, although the timing is a little tight, and it will usually stop working at about 65%, as the initial knockback will send them flying too fast. If this move connects with a foe’s shield, Marina’s leg will get stuck in it, allowing you to pull/push the foe with you if you decide to slide forward/backward. Sliding forward will have the additional benefit of removing another 20% from the shield, but sliding backwards will release the foe halfway, putting some distance between you two and making this move safe.

Up Tilt: Knife Flip
Marina does a front flip kick, bringing her leg down in front of her and dealing 9% with so-so knockback. This comes out surprisingly quick and has great anti-air range. If an opponent is struck with this in midair, they’ll immediately shoot to the ground about 1 SBB in front of Marina, entering a knockdown state. Foes hit on the ground will take minor knockback away from Marina. Hitting a shield removes 35% of the shield.

In a manner similar to her Ftilt, you can hold the A button to make Marina move forward with the flip, covering 1 SBB and greatly increasing the range of the kick. Doing so will guarantee that you’ll be right over the foe when they hit the ground, allowing a free grab via a downward-angled grab

Down Tilt: Knife Slice
Marina does a simple sweep with her leg, dealing 8% with poor knockback. This comes out very quickly, and has a little bit of end lag, making it punishable if whiffed. If shielded, however, this move takes off 35% of your opponent’s shield, plus pushes the opponent far enough away to prevent them from shield-grabbing you.

Dash Attack: Lariat
Marina holds her arm out to her side, then holds it that way as long as A is held. This move will hit any opponent in the background, but will ONLY hit someone in the background. When A is released, Marina stops dashing forward (due to an edge/wall), or an opponent is caught (this counts as a grab, so it’s unblockable), she’ll slam her arm downward, which has two potential results: if an opponent was in Marina’s grab, she’ll slam them to the floor, dealing 12% and sliding them a set BFP forward along the ground. Should a sliding opponent hit a ledge, they’ll slide off at a downward angle, although they’ll be able to recover quickly. If Z is pressed before she swings her arm, Marina will grab the foe with her other arm and pull them into her normal grab.

If Marina did NOT have anyone in her grab, she’ll instead do a running punch for 8% with mediocre knockback. Either way, this attack has about the same end lag as Ike’s Dash Attack.

Smashes​

Forward Smash: Shoulder Tackle
Marina launches herself forward, ramming into foes in front of her. This does a set 17% with good vertical knockback (137% KO). The distance Marina travels ranges from 1 SBB at Ganon’s walk speed (no charge) to half of FD at Sonic’s run speed (full charge).

The real use of this move, though, is that it can move your opponent around the stage easily. If Marina strikes a shielding foe, the force of the tackle will cause the foe to slide twice the remaining distance, holding their shield the whole time (with it still deteriorating the whole way). This means that if she fully charges this attack, and hits a shielding foe after dashing ¼ of FD, the foe will travel one half of FD, as the remaining distance (another ¼) is doubled. When Marina rams a shielding foe, she takes very, very little end lag, allowing her to pursue her sliding foe.

Up Smash: Rocket Launch
Marian squats slightly, looking up as this move charges. Upon release, Marina rockets upward, dealing 15% to anyone she rams. At no charge, she travels 1 BFP upward at Mario’s run speed; full charge, and she travels 2.5 BFP at Sonic’s run speed. Additionally, the burst on the ground reaches about 1-3 Pikmin widths to Marina’s sides, dealing 10-16% depending on charge.

During the charge period, this move can be angled up to 45 degrees to the left or right, similar to Diddy’s USpecial. Marina will still fly the same distance and do the same damage, regardless of the angle.

Down Smash: Roll
Marina bends her knees slightly and places one hand on the ground, her other arm resting on her leg. Once the charge is released, Marina begins rolling forward, going either 2 SBB’s at Ganon’s run (no charge) to 5 SBB’s at Pikachu’s run (full charge). She becomes a hitbox for the whole duration, dealing a maximum of 14-20% depending on charge and how much of the move connects.

Much like her FSmash, this move allows Marina to move the foe around the stage. To do so, mash A as you come in contact with the foe, and Marina will push them along with her, whether they take the damage or not. In fact, pulling a shielding foe along with you will deal a maximum of 35-50% damage to their shield (charge determines max shield damage). Be careful: this move has horrendous end lag, so you don’t want to pull them the full distance, or they’ll be perfectly setup for a counterattack of their choice. Of course, this won’t matter if their shield breaks.

Lastly, in a manner similar to a running USmash, Marina can press DSmash during a run to start rolling. She'll roll the minimum distance, though, as you'll completely skip the charge period.

Aerials​

Neutral Air: Background Grab
Marina reaches out with one hand in an attempt to grab anyone in the background. The range is the same as her regular grab, as is the end lag. Additionally, during the startup of this move, you can make Marina grab in any direction by holding the control stick in that direction. This attack will not grab anyone normally; instead, it grabs people who are in the middle of an air-dodge. As Marina has a midair grab, many opponents will try to air-dodge her. Use this move when they do.

Note: This move can also be used to grab people who spot-dodge on the ground a lot. The easiest way to do this is from a short hop.

Forward Air: Knife Drop
Marina sticks her legs out in front of her, imitating a drop kick. When this is first used, she does 12% with good knockback (KO @ 160%). After that, she remains in the drop kick stance, her whole body a hitbox that deals 8% with poor knockback. This can be canceled by using any special or by jumping, or you can return to normal falling animation by pressing A. This has horrible landing lag, so make sure to press A before you land.

Finally, if this move is sweetspotted on a shielding foe (easily done from a shorthop, unless the foe is tiny), it will take off 40% of their shield and put them in massive shieldstun, allowing you to continue attacking their shield.

Backwards Air: Jet Propel
Marina ignites her jets, launching herself forward as the fiery burst damages anyone within 1 SBB of her jets for 13% with backwards knockback that’s great for horizontal gimping. The force pushes Marina forward a little bit, about half a SBB. This move has a little startup lag and enough end lag to make this unusable as a recovery option.

Up Air: Rocket Boost
With very little startup lag, Marina shoots a burst of flame from her jets, launching her upward one SBB. The flames reach down about a SBB, as well as covering Marina’s body. It deals 12% and straight downward knockback with a good chance of spiking a foe starting around 118%. After the first time this is used in midair, this attack won’t lift her up anymore, meaning this is only useable once as a recovery. However, it does stop her downward descent, so spamming this can allow her to float downward very slowly; she still loses a little bit of height with each use, so no mid-air stalling.

Down Air: Knife Twist
Marina spins rapidly horizontally, like Fox’s Dair. This can deal up to 18% (6 hits of 3%) if the whole attack hits, although that’s not very likely. This deals high hitstun on a grounded opponent, but the knockback on the last hit will usually prevent most follow-ups, as it will pop them into the air. In midair, the final hit can spike opponents starting at about 105%. Lastly, if an opponent shields this, not only will this deal a lot of shield damage (about 5% per hit, so 30% if the whole attack hits), but the final hit does a lot of shieldstun, allowing Marina to continue attacking. This move has no startup lag and very little landing lag, even if you land in the middle of the attack.

Final Smash: Shake Shake Explosion​

When activated, Marina grabs forward with both hands. This has the same range as her regular grab, but comes out on frame 1, and hits in both the background and foreground. Plus it’s a grab, so it’s unblockable. If she grabs a foe, Marina will begin to shake them just like in her pummel. However, with the energy of the Smash Ball, Marina shakes them at 5x her normal speed, dealing 50% over about 3 seconds of shaking. Other opponents can be caught in this if they come too close, them taking up to 35% depending on when they got caught in it. After a while, Marina stops shaking, jumps up, and throws the opponent straight down at the ground. This results in this explosion that whites out the screen, although other players can move around as usual. The grabbed foe will take 30% and be launched upward for a Star KO. If a ceiling blocks them, they’ll hit it and return to the ground, then get up in a shield-break-stun state

Playstyle​

General Information
As you should be able to tell, Marina is a close-range fighter, relying primarily on grabs and breaking the foes shield. Her ability to move around while holding her foe, combined with her good throws, would make her seem like an excellent gimper. The only problem is that she can only walk with the foe, and considering her walk speed is terrible, the only time she’ll ever gimp a foe under about 100% is if you’re playing on a walk-off course like Mario Circuit, or your opponent doesn’t understand the concept of button mashing to escape a grab (We’ll ignore both of these cases)

Grab-game
Marina’s grabs and throws allow her to control her opponent nicely, moving her and the foe wherever she wants. Her pummel allows her to potentially stun an opponent, which is best followed by another grab, giving you a few seconds to move around the stage and decide what to do with your stunned captive. However, you usually can’t get the stun effect unless the foe is above 85%, and it’s pretty horrible at damage racking otherwise. Fthrow moves both of you a good distance forward, while Bthrow moves both of you backwards; use whichever one puts the opponent in a worse position (read: closer to the edge). Uthrow puts the opponent in the air, and if you use a jump/USpecial super boost to follow them, you can keep the pressure on and deal more damage. When they start air-dodging, you can either use your Nair to grab them anyway, or wait a second and use one of your aerials. Dthrow is good when you want to keep your opponent with you on the ground, and should be used if you are right where you wanna be. At 125+%, it acts as Marina’s primary gimp tool, especially if she can grab a stunned foe.

Taking the fight to the foe
Of course, knowing the ups and downs of Marina’s throws is worthless if you can’t even grab your foe. This is where Marina’s multiple grab options outside of her normal grab come into play. At point-blank, Grapple Combo (Jab) should be your main offensive tool, as it provides a great mix-up game. Will you stop after the second punch, then do another attack, or will you stop the combo and grab them? Or might you be incredibly gutsy and go ahead with the blockable grab, hoping that the foe will attempt a shield-grab? No matter what, if the opponent doesn’t have some good out-of-shield options, they’ll have to think fast and play as unpredictable as possible.

Outside of close range, Ftilt and FSmash provide great approaching methods. Ftilt’s controllability allows you to quickly decide whether you should continue the assault and slide forward, or play it safe and slide back, away from any counterattack. FSmash is incredibly safe, as long as it’s spaced properly: if you miscalculate the space between you and your foe, you could stop the charge right in front of them in a very vulnerable position. Even if it doesn’t hit, it’ll be safe whether it’s shielded or spotdodged. Shielding it will result in the foe sliding away from you (and hopefully closer to the edge), while spotdodging it will make Marina slide past them, hopefully to safety.

Shield-breaking strategies
Marina’s other main strategy is taking advantage of opponents who get their shield broken. A lot of Marina’s moves deal great shield damage. Slide Kick (Down B) is very quick and can deal a whopping 50% to a shield. However, it’s very unsafe, so only use it as the final blow that breaks the shield. Safer options are Ftilt, Dtilt, and DSmash. Again, Ftilt has some control over it, and it can also deal 50% to a shield. Dtilt is quick and is your safest shield-breaking move. DSmash doesn’t do the best shield damage, and it’s pretty unsafe, but it helps with moving the foe around the stage (discussed later).

Once the shield is broken, you can easily grab them and move them wherever you want them to be. At low damage, you can keep them on stage to continue your ground-based offense, or go into a sort of Wall-of-Pain by using Bthrow to chunk them off course, then using Fair’s constant hitbox to keep an opponent at bay. Of course, as the range on Fair is pretty horrid, most foes will just attack Marina as they’re recovering to get past it, so be careful. Of course, if you want to rack on a lot of easy damage, just pummel them repeatedly. Even at low percentages around 50%, you should easily get enough shakes for the 10% bonus.

Finishing the job
Once the foe is at 100% or more, you’ll be able to finish them off. The first objective should be getting them to the edge. FSmash and DSmash do a fine job of this, and if they happen to hit a shielding foe, that’s just icing on the cake. Ftilt can also “grab” an enemy and slide them forward, while taking 50% off of their shield. Of course, don’t forget that you can just grab the enemy and move them over there the old-fashioned way. Additionally, Fthrow/Bthrow can move both Marina and her enemy closer to the edge while adding on some extra damage, so don’t be afraid to use either of those.

Once you reach the edge, you have two options: Break the foe’s shield, resulting in an easy gimp, or try to grab them and throw them off course. If you were able to use FSmash/DSmash/Ftilt on a shielding foe as you dragged them toward the edge, you should continue your shield assault. Otherwise, you can just grab the foe and attempt to Dthrow/Bthrow them off course. Should they try to recover, Uair and Bair offer good gimp moves, each one dealing great vertical or horizontal knockback respectively. Those moves also move Marina toward the stage, so she’ll have an easier time recovering.

Countering approach
Marina has a pretty solid defensive game, should the opponent take the initiative and attack first. Her Iron-Fisted Grab should be your primary defensive tool, as it allows you to quickly and easily counter an approaching foe and get them in a grab. Using Side B to quickly backstep against a foe’s attack works too, provided you know the range of their attack. USmash is Marina’s “hits-both-sides DSmash” move, as well as a very safe anti-air move. Utilt is also a great anti-air, although it trades a little bit of safety for a greater chance of actually using it as a counter of sorts. Finally, don't forget that you can actually grab upward with Marina, so you can grab a foe who's trying to attack from above, or even just trying to jump over you.

mentholcase

Smash Cadet
@Dixie Kong

Hey, mentholcase, welcome to MYM! (This is your first moveset, isn't it?)
Yes, that it is. :)

I see we have a moveset for everyone's favorite female Kong here (right?).

Right off the bat, I can tell that you have a unique writing style. Most movesets in MYM are written in a more narrative, I guess, "prose"-y manner, but you get straight to the point, stating the animation and the consequence and all the little details in-between.
Exactly what I was going for.

However, rather than simply being a rather dull description of an attack like many newcomer first movesets have, something about the way you write each attack was very...readable (to me at least). Maybe it's the way you have a veteran's presentation, with the fonts and the colored headers and things of that nature, or maybe it's the funny little pictures with the funny little captions underneath. I'm not sure, but for the most part it kinda works for me.
Why, thank you !

You get really nitty-gritty with the attack descriptions, though I'm not exactly sure what all of the numbers mean (a bit more info there would be helpful to make it clear).
That would be the damage percent of the attack, except for the first paragraph, which is the stat rating out of 10. Oh, and "[92 / 4]" means she is a 4 out of 10, and I read somewhere here a list of everyone's weight, & I think Diddy was a 93... I can't fight that post at this vey moment right now though. Maybe I'll just take out the 92 for now. But I definitely edited the first paragraph to make the numbers clearer.

But blah, I'm blabbering on and on about your writing style.
Any and all kinds of feedback = appreciated.

As for the moveset itself, it seems to be a very faithful representation of Dixie Kong and all that she can do. You seemed to have a clear vision of the way you wanted Dixie to be represented. Most of her standard attacks are basic and would probably fit right in Brawl, though you seemed to put a lot of thought into them. For future reference, don't be afraid to think outside the box in MYM; punches and kicks may be practical and effective, but most people look for something more interesting in standard attacks. Her Specials are pretty neat, I like the offensive/defensive nature of her bubble gum attacks. Her juice box creating magic juice seems kind of random (unless I'm missing something here), but it's a cool effect.
Yes, it is kind of random. I figured that since eating food (Peach's peaches, Diddy's peanuts, Food item, etc) heals you, why not drinking? I also figured it would be broken if Dixie could just heal herself on the spot, so I turned the move into something like PSI Magnet. Since it combines the best of PSI Magnet & Counter, in an attempt to balance it out, I gave it more vulnerability on both ends

Overall, this is a great first showing from you, mentholcase. You've already got the art of presentation down, and your writing style has a bit of charm and humor to it, despite the rather blunt description of your attacks. I'm sure others will be more helpful than I've been in developing your writing style further. Turn the creativity up a notch and you'll be making some great sets in no time. Hope to see more from you in the future! :bee:
Most definitely. Thanks for the commentary ! :grin:

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
Here's a Mini

MasterWarlord

MasterWarlord is another one of those MYMers who has been with us for a long time. If you don't know him, you are either very new or have been living under a rock. He's pretty much the guy who sets a standard for what a good and bad moveset is, although there is thankfully some variance in opinion. Once again, Warlord looks a lot like his Sandbag incarnation, appearing in the above picture. The main difference is instead of a sword he carries a really big shovel, which he lugs around.

Warlord is about the size of Ganondorf, though he moves somewhat faster on a whole. He also weighs a tad more, being around Snake's weight.

Neutral Special: Obligatory Stage Destruction
Warlord takes out his shovel and begins digging a hole in the stage as long as you hold B. You can press any direction to choose what direction he digs in, but he leaves a hollowed out cavern about Bowser's width as he digs. These tunnels are permanent, but he cannot dig through the very bottom of a stage, so he can't actually make any holes through the stage. If you touch his shovel during his little dig, you take 8% and average upwards knockback. Warlord digs about 2 stage builder blocks up per second. In addition, it leaves behind a pile of dirt around half the size of the amount of stage you dug up. This is most certainly going to have an interaction or two with it later on.

Now here's the really weird part. If you use this move in the air, Warlord will dig and somehow a tunnel will start to appear in mid air, with the entrance and exit being where you start and finish digging. Unfortunately, you can only dig for 3 seconds this way before going into helpless, but this works perfectly well as a recovery, and also creates falling dirt that deals 11% and rapid flinching. This obviously doesn't make any sense, but really, does it have too?

Side Special: Shovel Swing
Warlord brings down his shovel in front of him in a manner similar to Dedede's FSmash, dealing 14% and above average knockback. Not really worth it considering the amount of lag involved based on the previous comparison, but this does have a bit of range. So naturally this is where the move interactions come in. If used on a pile of dirt, you destroy it, dealing rapid flinching hits to any nearby opponents and damage based on the size of the pile, maxing out at around 33%. This also can also spike opponents below it, meaning it can keep a foe in an underground tunnel.

Now, this also has a weird interaction with aerial tunnels. If you hit one of the aerial tunnels entrances or exits with this attack, it will knock that exit shut, after which it will slowly open again. Any foe currently standing in that exit takes a whopping 28% and huge upwards knockback that kills at 45%, though unless the tunnel was straight they probably won't die regardless. That said, it's a nice way to keep your opponent in your aerial tunnels. The tunnel will then slowly reopen over the course of 3 seconds.

Up Special: Shovel Scoop
Warlord pulls the shovel upwards in a scooping motion, dealing the foe 12% and some rather solid upwards knockback. This also allows you to scoop up a pile of dirt that you currently have lying around. You can't jump and your speed is slowed with a pile of dirt. That said, when you are either attacked or press Up Special again, you will drop the pile, dealing the foe 5%-30% and knockback that KOs at 220%-75% based on the amount of dirt being carried. This also lets you relocate dirt piles. In addition, you can fill any holes back up by pooring dirt into them, if that's what you fancy.

Down Special: Massive Stomp
Warlord raises one foot, it growing to the size of Kirby before he slams it down again, dealing 10% and a pitfall. This has a fair bit of lag, but it also has other uses. If the opponent is in prone, he instead deals 12% and holds them there with grab difficulty. During this time, you can dig a pit with your opponent held down. It also causes all dirt piles to fly into the air dealing 3-19% and knockback that never KOs-KOs at 100%. In addition, if you use this above or inside a tunnel, it causes rocks to fall from the cealing, dealing rapid flinching hits to anyone in the tunnels that add up to around 8%. It also can also decreases the height of a tunnels cealing slightly if used above it. This will eventually force the characters to crouch and crawl along slowly, and if used enough times will squash them for a KO. That said it takes about 12 uses and you have to be pretty clever to use this move that many times.

Final Smash: Warlordian Judgement
Warlord holds out his flings his shovel up in front of him, knocking the foe up into the air in a manner similar to Ike's great aether. Then for each move he deems uncreative in that character's moveset, he deals them 5% with a swing of the shovel. Just say if a move Sakurai would make is the type that's uncreative. He then drags the foe down and smashes them with one final hit, dealing damage to them based on the amount of stars they have in his moveset rankings.

10 Stars: 5% and a flinch
9 Stars: 12% and knockback that KOs at 220%.
8 Stars: 17% and knockback that KOs at 150%
7 Stars: 23% and knockback that KOs at 110%
6 Stars: 28% and knockback that KOs at 80%
5 stars: 30% and knockback that KOs at 55%
4 stars: 40% and knockback that KOs at 30%
3 stars or lower: 60-120% and instant KO knockback

Naturally, this attack is most effective on sets Warlord doesn't like and less so on ones he likes. Mainly because I imagine he's not quite as interested in beating the crap out of them.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Down Special needs an effect where if he stomps a prone enemy he holds his foot on them as they have to escape with grab difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom