• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
my MK is WAY better than Ally's overall. It's not even really that close. Anti and Ally are more comparable (except that Anti gets smoked in dittos, but he's good at other aspects?) Me and Ally are pretty even in the ditto, but when I'm playing good I win like 60%+ of the dittos we have. I also 2 stocked anti 3 times in winners finals of a NY tourney like 1-2 months ago (wasn't recorded). In Canada tournament recently, I had good advantage against ally in the MK dittos but then he switched to snake and beat me most of the games (really close overall but he won. First set was 3-2 last stock last hit he won, then in GF the opposite happened then 3rd set he wins 3-1 with snake). He's definitely the better overall brawl player, but not MK.

vs Nairo what happened is Keitaro told us to play and so we did (but later found out it was a mistake). After I won game 1, we had to stop the set because I had to wait to play the winner of Atomsk and Dabuz (which was then Atomsk). After I beat atomsk, I had to fight Nairo again. But I was told that the set didn't count and I had to start over, UNLESS nairo agreed to have it count. I thought nairo would do the honorable thing (I would have), but he chose to have it not count, so from that moment I didn't even want to play at all. I literally just didn't want to play. You can say it's johns all you want but I wanted to just stop playing in the tournament in general from that moment forward, because that is totally unfair and every person behind me agreed with me.
You're so insecure about what people think about you, OMG YOUR THE BEST AND YOU 2 STOCK EVERYONE. No one cares dude, you're the best MK... now what?

No need to back up every little thing said about you that's negative.

EDIT : But since we want to be brag/boast, Nairo beat you and I beat Nairo, so im better than you :]

Prawn

Smash Master
Cheese and ally both > smoom and Vinnie is the best ice climbers

This list sucks

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
M2K lost to Sade and I beat Sade, Im instantly best player of all time.

Neon!

Smash Lord
M2K lost to Razer's snake who once lost to Infinitie's mk who once lost to my snake.

I am the best player of all time.

falln

Smash Ace
chudat quite a really long time ago
mogx told me personally hes quitting after genesis
i also don't know the last time the kirby list was looked at or if people here track west coast outside of socal's top few players

a more accurate kirby list would be
1. falln
2. tyrant
3. kingtoon (?)
4. ybm
5. whoever

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
-dead- @ kadaj and zex above neo

i'm not on the list to begin with, but if you're going to do rankings at least don't be a prick stingers

zex gets results because of metaknight (mainly), and kadaj doesn't really have any notable tourney wins under his belt

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
i also don't know the last time the kirby list was looked at or if people here track west coast outside of socal's top few players

1. falln
2. tyrant
3. kingtoon (?)
4. ybm
5. whoever
Lol?

Go back to AllisBrawl.

:phone:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey beef do you have a link to that video for SiiS where you said you'd **** the whole Midwest and the dude went HAM on you? Shiz was hillarious.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
-dead- @ kadaj and zex above neo

i'm not on the list to begin with, but if you're going to do rankings at least don't be a prick stingers

zex gets results because of metaknight (mainly), and kadaj doesn't really have any notable tourney wins under his belt
how am I being a prick...it is my opinion.
sorry we dont all think you're the best marth main to grace the boards

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
how am I being a prick...it is my opinion.
sorry we dont all think you're the best marth main to grace the boards
opinions when making rankings have to have some form of backing to them? who has kadaj beaten in bracket to have him ranked above me?

zex doesn't even use marth when it counts and never uses marth against MK, the bane of every marth main

i don't care if you don't like me or my style but at least have some support for your claims instead of it being a ****ing friend contest

you've repeatedly stated your dislike for me/my marth on the boards, it's no secret.

that's how you were being a prick, prick

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
opinions when making rankings have to have some form of backing to them? who has kadaj beaten in bracket to have him ranked above me?

zex doesn't even use marth when it counts and never uses marth against MK, the bane of every marth main

i don't care if you don't like me or my style but at least have some support for your claims instead of it being a ****ing friend contest

you've repeatedly stated your dislike for me/my marth on the boards, it's no secret.

that's how you were being a prick, prick
Take your love your love quarrel somewhere else holmes.

Childish.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion

1. falln
2. tyrant
3. kingtoon (?)
4. ybm
5. whoever
Go beat anuar.

then you can say your number 1 on a public forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom