• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

tekkie

Smash Master
why on earth would gah post a picture of wofl skinned and mounted in a frame board while marth's dainty hand pets it

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yeah... the problem with having a tail... there aren't really many appropriate occasions to wear them.

:059:
Any time and every time seem like appropriate occasions to wear them to me...

why on earth would gah post a picture of wofl skinned and mounted in a frame board while marth's dainty hand pets it
What you talkin' 'bout Tekkie? Obviously that's Peppy's skin that Wolf is auctioning off to humans. One of which is doing a quality test.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
oh lord FZ is back D: there goes the thread <3

are we still FB friends? i havent seen an update from you in forever, figured you were dead =x

D

Deleted member

Actually, I read it in the Unity discussion. xD

But thanks for letting the character boards know!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
OH

I was actually going to respond to other people, but the tl;dr version is I love you all <3 and Maharba for bringing such joyous news to our boards <3

castorpollux

Smash Champion
hi guys.

im going to attend norcal tournies after i pass my actuary exam on the 15th.

reason is,

i think if i apply strategies i learned in league of legends, my wolf would become a lot betterr

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Visit NJ for APEX (lol)

Also, as always, I appreciate you liking all of the posts on my Facebook wall from Asian girls <3

castorpollux

Smash Champion
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Visit NJ for APEX (lol)

Also, as always, I appreciate you liking all of the posts on my Facebook wall from Asian girls <3

i know you do. because they will ask about it which gives you another opportunity to oogle at them

Rizen

Smash Legend
Qs is it good to eat damage until 30-40%ish when fighting Falco so he can't do that $#^**$%^$ing CG>Dair spike?
Is shine best to stop the CG?

How did shine get it's name?

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Qs is it good to eat damage until 30-40%ish when fighting Falco so he can't do that $#^**$%^$ing CG>Dair spike?

because it's shorter than reflector and it's shiny

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

It's an okay idea, but if you're not doing any damage in return it's going to be a bit tough to win the game. Learning to SDI the dair on-stage is probably more helpful and less frustrating. Also, nothing can get you out of Falco's CG if he doesn't mess up.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i know you do. because they will ask about it which gives you another opportunity to oogle at them
*ogle.

And not quite lol. Most of them already know that you're trolling me anyways :p

ogle

noun- 1. A lecherous look

verb- 1. Stare at in a lecherous manner
* - he was ogling her breasts
* - men who had turned up to ogle

Web definitions: look at with amorous intentions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OGLE: An impertinent, flirtatious, amorous or covetous stare; , (intransitive) To stare at (someone or something), especially impertinently, amorously, or covetously.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ogle:Eyes. Rum ogles; fine eyes.

ladysilk.net/regency-era-thieves-and-sporting-slang/regency-ro…:to eye amorously or provocatively.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
what strategies did you learn from league JJ? o_O
how to be more patient? since for the first 20mins of league all you do is farm xD
gonna lead them pesky D3's into the jungle for a team gank? :D

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yes it is. If you don't, then he can simply chain grab you into a combo that will result in even more damage (he doesn't even need much space to do it, just Dthrow in place over and over then end it with Dash Attack > Usmash). That's how I always play the matchup at least, and it works for me. Platform camp, hit them with lasers and shine their lasers back occasionally if they shoot any at you, and hit them if they try to short hop under the platform you're on.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
what strategies did you learn from league JJ? o_O
how to be more patient? since for the first 20mins of league all you do is farm xD
gonna lead them pesky D3's into the jungle for a team gank? :D
lots of things. ill give u an example though

Basically when laning, you should just play super careful until the opponent uses a spell or an attack on a creep or something. After they do that, that is the prime time to strike because of cooldown. in essence just always be out of range of their longest range attack, and whenever you see them use an attack that has no chance of hitting you, that's when you should go on the offense. (seems pretty obvious i know... but i know i didnt always do this).

i think MKs and Warios already do this.

basically an MK zones out of range of any attack and waits for you to spam something that isn't going to hit. after ud o that, he just tornadoes you lol

there are a lot of other things too. that's just one good exxample of what i would implement when i come back

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
o.o i see.

i was hoping you meant having someone IRL throw something at your opponent from across the room then have him scream "you just got ganked son" or something like that <_<

good games earlier today ;3 irelia <3

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i recently just came back myself. i dont play brawl anymore, gave my wii to one of my friends so she could play rpg's on it.
but i love this community <3 and i wanna stick around for the next smash

D

Deleted member

lots of things. ill give u an example though

Basically when laning, you should just play super careful until the opponent uses a spell or an attack on a creep or something. After they do that, that is the prime time to strike because of cooldown. in essence just always be out of range of their longest range attack, and whenever you see them use an attack that has no chance of hitting you, that's when you should go on the offense. (seems pretty obvious i know... but i know i didnt always do this).

i think MKs and Warios already do this.

basically an MK zones out of range of any attack and waits for you to spam something that isn't going to hit. after ud o that, he just tornadoes you lol

there are a lot of other things too. that's just one good exxample of what i would implement when i come back
Yeah, my friend SoleCalibur started playing with the LoL mindset, and he got significantly better.

D

Deleted member

I've decided that at my next tournament (SiiS6) that I will be going all Lucario, except for when I encounter a Meta Knight. I'm gonna test exactly how well I can do with the character in comparison to Wolf.

Gah777

Smash Lord
So what's everyone hoping fur from the next Smash? I fursonally want Krystal (Starfox) and Miles "Tails" Prower.

D

Deleted member

I want Tails and Mewtwo.

Also Golden Sun characters. Tyrell is hawt. :3

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm hoping for ledge grab invincibility to be shorter.

If Tails is in it, I will either main him, or not use him at all if he's terrible and pretend like I don't care about him, like I do with Sonic in Brawl.

Gah777

Smash Lord
He'd have amazing recovery, that's fur sure. Tail helicopter anybody? xD

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Maybe they will make Link an actual character!

If they decide to have mega man in for some god awful reason, they should let me decide the move list. I vision Mega Man like a mage, with only 4 attacks that mega man would actually do physical damage with (top spin, charge kick, flame sword and slash blade).

Top Bottom