• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Lord Chair

Smash Master
yeah and i dont see how you 'read' his airdodge, to me it looks like you just faired him and reacted to the airdodge afterwards

and yeah you have like a full second of time to react to his tech :X

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Don't worry Raz,

what chair really meant to say was

"wow you must have been really tired and tense, because you had a full second of time to react to his tech".

Language barrier, second languages mumbo jumbo.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Ohhhhhh, pillar.

Raz, why didn't you just ledge drop to counter? x)
Would've staged spiked him, unless he teched again. Which would still put you in the advantage.

That vid was ****.

EDIT: Killock didn't go marth this tourney? D:<

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Yo guys i thought about going to Apex this weekend, and i want to come, not sure if im gonna though, but a UK player is already booked, which one of u guys would house me? NIIKE?? KADAJ???

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That was game 5 of the set, and I was certain I had won after that read. I didn't even realize what was happening until it was too late. Yeah, I could have pulled up, but I thought he was dead.

Then I just sat there stunned for about 3 minutes straight while everyone exploded around me.

Kinda depressed, but at least it made one hell of an epic moment.

Also Junk, I heard you beat my friend Drake (ROB) at Phoenix on Saturday. Meanie. D:

∫unk

Smash Master
That was game 5 of the set, and I was certain I had won after that read. I didn't even realize what was happening until it was too late. Yeah, I could have pulled up, but I thought he was dead.

Then I just sat there stunned for about 3 minutes straight while everyone exploded around me.

Kinda depressed, but at least it made one hell of an epic moment.

Also Junk, I heard you beat my friend Drake (ROB) at Phoenix on Saturday. Meanie. D:
He destroyed me game 1 lol I was completely caught off guard. I realized I was wanting certain things instead of just letting the game progress naturally.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Ohhhhhh, pillar.

Raz, why didn't you just ledge drop to counter? x)
Would've staged spiked him, unless he teched again. Which would still put you in the advantage.

That vid was ****.

EDIT: Killock didn't go marth this tourney? D:<
haha sorry I played marth one match vs AsaDelta but lost that so it didn't count. Got knocked out early unexpectedly so I went super serious mode and felt Snake was my best option for making it through the losers bracket. My biggest mistake was not going MK vs Alphicans game 1 but oh well my Snake was on fire thought I could do it. Really wanted to play fenix in bracket and put in some work but no dice with those Alberta time-outs looool

I'll rep that Marth soon no worries :colorful::colorful:

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Godly, im so hype i really wanna come, just not 100% sure yet though, but at least i knwo i can get housing.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
that video is so cute

made my day go from poo to moo

i lactated
gross
it happens
life happens
lies are everything
truth lost the just path
cake immemorial
strawberry shortcake
best cake
at the lake
by the fearsome wake
of the 12f rake
once alone
forever alone

waka ran to the store
fell headfirst onto floor
bled and cried evermore
desolate wretch'd encore

obv :012:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
How does the home of the ninja edit feel about the loss of the ninja edit?

Top Bottom