• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
there are literally already complications somehow with my flight LOL i'm still planning on coming but this is just stupid.

the world doesn't want me to play or something =(

at least i have time to hopefully fix the issues

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'll SERIOUSLY sidebet $25 on Salem against anyone willing to do it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I won't. I believe in him. The more money bet into this the more hype too. Salem is REALLY good. Not ADHD/Ally/M2K lvl, but he ****ed up some of our regions hardest players. I'm sure Nick Riddle can do that too. It'll be a hype match for sure.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Anyone wanna take up my offer?

I'll lower it to $10 too, for all of you wimps.
Sidebet on Nick Riddle vs Salem, I'm for Salem - you're for Riddle.

Salem

Smash Champion
Don't worry guys, I'll think of something to surprise you, cause like, I have a combo just for against my own character.

Not sure if I'll be able to pull it off exactly, but dat MM? Oh I'm going to make Nick Sammich rage.

And sure KiraFlax, sounds like fun.

Masky

Smash Master
Don't worry guys, I'll think of something to surprise you, cause like, I have a combo just for against my own character.

Not sure if I'll be able to pull it off exactly, but dat MM? Oh I'm going to make Nick Sammich rage.
Nah.

I bet you're paralyzed with fear.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Sorry if this has been asked before but if I prereg now without doubles and then find a doubles partner later can I add doubles after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom