• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A message to Ally and the brawl community

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=4749]A message to Ally and the brawl community[/drupal]

First of all I want to say thanks to Ally for "stealing" my money.
I'm FotuRAN, most people don't know me, I’m just a Spanish smasher that says goodbye to Brawl and most of the European and Spanish Brawl community.
Why? Because of some personal reasons and due to the biggest villainy I've had in my life.
All started in Spain when ñGamers was announced, a national tournament that would have the presence of European top players like Mr.R, Leon, Staco, Bjay and others, whit a prize of 700€ (around 1000$) for singles, then Ally said that he would go to the tourney too.
Like I said before the tourney, I would help as much as I could foreign smashers that had transport problems. When Ally, Amsah, Faab and Staco arrived at Spain I went to Madrid with my car to bring them to Cuenca (the city of the tourney) doing a 350km trip. I rented a rental house a full week for near 15 smashers too, then, I paid temporarily his part because Ally hadn’t got enough money in euros to pay it, he just had dollars. Then I did a lot of trips, helping all the people to buy food or going to the venue, with Ally included. After Ally obviously won singles and doubles with Staco, we checked for our prizes, and talked about how they would be transferred (Paypal mainly). The money was going to be transferred a week later. He couldn't pay in euros right then, so we agreed that he would pay me later with a Paypal transfer. The day of return I did another travel with my car to bring back Ally, Staco and Juankmlo to the airport, doing hundreds of Kms once again.
After that we had a Spanish smashfest in Soria for another full week, I was really, really tired and whelmed for everything that happened the week of the tourney (a lot of trips, the organization of the rental house, etc.) I thought that after that I would be free and I would have full time to relax and play but one day later, in the middle of that smashfest, Ally called me, saying that he was stuck in the airport, because at that time there weren’t free flies (he had a special pass for flies to take any plane with free places)... I did another travel doing around 400km, I brought him to Soria, and then we tried to find a fly for him and I was helping all I could because he had to play Genesis 2 that week. Finally we find a fly, after all, one day later, we do some travels to the bus station, then we find a bus that Ally could probably take and get to the airport of Barcelona at time. We talked about the money again and I lent him 10€ for emergencies and also payed for his bus travel. I told him that it wasn’t a problem for me to have this paypal transfer instead of taking the money in dollars (the total I lent was 65€ for the rental house, 40€ of gas for the travel from Soria-Madrid, 30€ for the bus and the others 10€ making 145€), then the bus arrives and there were free spaces, after all he said that he would come back to Spain, I wished him good luck and I said good bye to the man I thought as the best brawler in the world, an epic man and a "friend".
After that, yet again I got news that he couldn't take the planned fly, but we managed to find a fly online, one fly that was going to EEUU and had free places.

The story is that after he went to Genesis 2, he didn't worry about contacting with me, and I sent him a lot of messages, the truth is that after all he was ignoring me all the time like garbage (I'm really sure of that) and without any intention to give me my money (probably the same with the teams prize he had to share with Staco), and after I managed to get him to Genesis 2 and all I did for him, this the reward of being an idiot and a "good person".

After all, the community does the game, and obviously this isn’t the community’s fault, but if I play a game it’s for the community it has, and with how I was humiliated, along with some others reasons, I don’t really have any enthusiasm to continue with brawl (I'll assist to my last competitive tourney next week).
I just wanted to share this message with everyone, and with Ally too.
Bye

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
It really sucks when this kind of **** happens in the community, be it Brawl or Melee. I really don't understand how someone can be happy to just take someone else's money and not feel bad about it.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
It's easy when the person taking the money thinks they're better than the person they're borrowing from.

That's a sad story man :( Hopefully at some point he ends up paying you back.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Remember to maintain ambivalence, everyone. Nothing worse than speaking out then finding out you made a douchebag of yourself later.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Someone accuses someone else of something.

Community: THAT VILLAIN!

Seriously, so quick to assume guilt.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well maybe you're just so quick to assume innocence. :mad079:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
This doesn't sound like ally at all, I'm sure that he will pay you back or at least let us hear his side of the story

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
I thought the same between 1 or 2 months ago about it like a misunderstanding, but I'm really sure that he was ignoring me, in aim, in smashboards pms, in allisbrawl pms, allisbrawl shoutouts... I understand your thought, I couldn't believe it from Ally, but this is the truth.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Ramin, point is that he doesn't have his money, which should have been Elliot's primary concern.

Foturan, sorry dude (you don't remember me, but I remember you). Good luck for your next carreers.

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
Ramin, point is that he doesn't have his money, which should have been Elliot's primary concern.

Foturan, sorry dude (you don't remember me, but I remember you). Good luck for your next carreers.
I remerber you xD, and your epic match with MK vs Ally too.

The Smash community does have a lot of sour apples. I've had $20 mooched out of me and the guy who's supposed to pay it back laughs at the idea of it

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Someone accuses someone else of something.

Community: THAT VILLAIN!

Seriously, so quick to assume guilt.
I don't think anyone assumed that the accused was guilty.

All Gustave said was this kind of thing happens a lot in the community (which is true) and that he doesn't understand how somebody could be happy taking somebodies money without feeling guilty.

And in my response, all I did was explain one reason why it is easy for some people to take money without feeling guilty.

I don't think anyone is assuming that Ally is guilty of purposely borrowing money that he had no intention of paying back. He could be, but how would any of us know that? Rather, he's guilty of owing somebody money that he hasn't payed back. What the reasons are for that is unknown.

I love though, how you've taken two responses and used them to stereotype the entire community. It's nice to know that my words hold so much weight ;)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I don't think anyone assumed that the accused was guilty.

All Gustave said was this kind of thing happens a lot in the community (which is true) and that he doesn't understand how somebody could be happy taking somebodies money without feeling guilty.

And in my response, all I did was explain one reason why it is easy for some people to take money without feeling guilty.

I don't think anyone is assuming that Ally is guilty of purposely borrowing money that he had no intention of paying back. He could be, but how would any of us know that? Rather, he's guilty of owing somebody money that he hasn't payed back. What the reasons are for that is unknown.

I love though, how you've taken two responses and used them to stereotype the entire community. It's nice to know that my words hold so much weight ;)
The community's actually known for jumping to conclusions.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I saw this guy posting on ally's aib wall like a long time ago... probably 3 weeks?

I pretty much believe this story, sucks man.. hope this works out.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wow, that sounds horrible.

I'm pretty disappointed in whichever person is at fault regardless. Sad to here something like this...

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Your car must have pretty good gas mileage.

Someone post Ally's response here.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ally said:
Alright I'll make it short for you.

1. Housing, I never agreed on paying honestly because I was told that I wouldn't have to pay for 'OoC' reasons? Forgot who told me, might be wrong but I never said I wasn't going to pay either.

2. Despise you 'helping' you were also the worst person to rely on. We called you to know where you were at the airport (Me Ramin Staco Amsah Faab blahblah) guess what? Dude's still ****ing home, chilling 3 HOURS AWAY FROM THE AIRPORT. What the **** is wrong with you? Anyways, after that you had -40000 cool points (Basically didn't like you or trusted you much).

3. I still owe Staco 140E. He's not mad or anything, remember I kinda got **** trying to go back home (2000~$ for the whole trip spend on plane only, imagine) Then school taking 400$+, monthly cards being 90+$. Dude unless you're dying or something, I'll obviously try to get my life on a better stable track (**** no clue if this made sense lol sorry)

4. I told Staco I'd give his money at Apex, if he doesn't attend, I'll give it to Ramin so he can give it to him whenever he sees him. Is he asking for his money? No, cuz he knows I'm not a robber. + He's cool and helped me alot, we were best friends in EU =).

5. Going to read what you wrote cuz I haven't yet. IF I see a trace of any kind of heavy insult, then I don't see the point of paying you back unless I feel being nice to you after (Usually happens since I don't steal ****, this is why I never split)
there you go

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I see...

Time to switch sides! FotuRAN is a bad guy now! Rah rah rah! I got my pitchfork let's burn his house down!

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
This sounds like a miscommunication as to when payment is due. In my understanding, verbal contracts are considered legally binding, regardless of whether you are on good terms with someone or not. So if you said you are going to pay someone, you are obligated to do so, unless they release you from your obligation.

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
... I was right... you are that kind of man.
First, I wrote stealing with("") because it is't literal meaning, but similarity, after that I obviusly explain the situation.
1. What the hell? How can you be false so much?, I said about rent a rental house before the tourney because is really cheaper than hotels in smashboards, and obviusly we talked about it, and you said that you would pay it when you have the money on euros on the house and after the tourney too.
["Basically didn't like you or trusted you much"] Is that you thought about me before give you a hug and you said that you come back again to spain to see me, and after that? what I have to say about you? WHAT THE HELL I HAVE TO SAY??

2. Sorry for don't know the exact time all were going to arrive, I was trying to contact and calling Staco, Amsah, etc, spending a lot of money for foreign answerphones. But I know what you are saying, the man that has to be waiting hours before you arrives is me, being busy at this day too, and after I tried to say before the tourney to Staco how exactly get the bus from Madrid to Cuenca, but he ask me about bring you at car from Madrid to Cuenca firstly, and I accepted (At first I said in smashboards I said that I would do travels for emergencys like if any foreign was stuck or same, but finally I end doing a lot of travels).

3. I'm happy for Staco them. And if you don't have the better situation, then you can ignore me. yeah?

5. ["IF I see a trace of any kind of heavy insult, then I don't see the point of paying you back unless I feel being nice to you after"] ["lol ur a ****ing idiot"] ["time tooo **** this kid"]

I got speechless
At first, I knew many people wouldn't believe me because I thought know how is Ally too, but probably this situation only will happen with me. Anyways, thanks men.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
"My english sucks"

Yea. It's funny because Ally is even less intelligible.

FotuRAN, hablas Español? You should explain in Spanish if that'll help clear the situation up.

Going to read what you wrote cuz I haven't yet. IF I see a trace of any kind of heavy insult, then I don't see the point of paying you back unless I feel being nice to you after
Wow.

Laem

Smash Champion
ITT
Fotu works his *** off to help cocky yet helpless brawler(s) and subsequently gets ****ed
Shame on you, Elliot Moose.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Too cool to return manay.

I've heard the stories about Foturan ****ing up bigtime having people wait at airports for hours, but that doesn't mean you can just rip him. He never harbored any ill will, he was just being a bit silly. Way to be a ***** about it, regardless of how much he messed up he still drove over 9000 km :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Isn't Ally some important dude who won some contest or something?

And it sounds like you guys are at a misunderstanding. It doesn't seem like Ally is a douche and it doesn't sound like fotuRAN is one either. Just kiss and make up or something and don't just quit smash because someone ripped you off or something

:phone:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Isn't Ally some important dude who won some contest or something?

And it sounds like you guys are at a misunderstanding. It doesn't seem like Ally is a douche and it doesn't sound like fotuRAN is one either. Just kiss and make up or something and don't just quit smash because someone ripped you off or something

:phone:
I don't think I've ever seen you make an intelligent post.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
People are being *******, I never said I wouldn't pay him back. I did ignore him because I wasn't answered and I wasn't going to answer every time. But like I said, didn't say I wasn't going to pay him back.

Alot of fools, yet I shouldn't care anymore anyhow.

This is all you making up some ****ed up lies and making me look ****ing horrible. I hate you, you you you and you.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Woah there, think some more here.

There are sides of the story that makes others think about what is who and how that who is.
If you pretty much told your side of the story, it would bring more understanding here. :/

Top Bottom