• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I fail to see how deep trenches would help during the zombie apocalypse.

Y'all know nothing. The clear choice is to move to Minnesota. Not even zombies would want to go there.
I think you're confusing Minnesota with Detroit and or New Jersey.

:shudder:

Though I'd imagine all three could be safe refuges during such an apocalypse.

My zombie plan is based around the slow movers. If it's around the 'Hollywood runners', **** everything. I'm committing seppeku right then and there.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'll stick to a crowbar and a rifle for my zombie confrontations.

My zombie plan is either A) Seize and secure my local hospital if they're walkers or B) Move to Alaska if they're runners. I believe the dead can suffer from frostbite.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I spoiled myself silly with Kirby Wii's final boss. I was legitimately stunned on who the final boss was.

Then I proceeded to declare holy love to the final boss themes. Sweet, sweet, holy love.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'd just make tons of fat friends and let them deal with the zombies while I run away. (In reference to that image TRG posted last week.)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
"Diamonds are a girls best friend? **** THAT ****. Get your ***** an Aggron for her birthday, she'll suck your **** on the spot, guaranteed." XD

Wrath`

Smash Master
Nothing will ever beat Tyranitar in my heart, back when I first evolved a Pupitar, I was the happiest kid in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom