• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
3043: The case on Raziek looks very good to me, I see a problem with havingan anti-town role Raziek CAN CHOOSE TO USE! uNLIKE MILLER OR HATED TOWNIE, rAZ'S ROLE GIVES HIM CONTROLLABLE POWERS. (Oops, caps lock, no time to fix)

3054: WK's SANE town cop claim strikes me as odd, why is SANITY included? Really do not like.

Raz's 3062 does not sit right with me, he assumes everyone believes his Link claim.

Raz's 3067 brings up a great point on WK, he wanted the day to be cut, dislike WK's explanation because it seems opportunistic.

3076: IIRC WK didn't follow up too well on his Nabe case and diidn't keep a stubborn push once pressure was off, why not if he sees nabe as scum?

3116: Inferno's point on lack of connections sis completely wrong, from Raziek lynch we can determine WK, therefore a few others, and we also get a possible lead on Kuz

3155: Changing his read on Raziek to INDY?! (based on Nabe flip). This goes against what WK has been saying about Raz.

3023: Last sentence, hella putrid post, do not like.

My gut still doesn't like Raziek's role and doesn't see him as particularly townie, but this looks like TvS, and proof points toward WK scum.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
And again, my role has a Town benefit (extension) and a Town Detriment (Half time), on top of an ability that affects both Town and Scum, likely. (Changing Race)
Extension is null because it helps scum AND town.

Half is pure detriment.

Changing race affects town in a big way (census), so I'd say that it helps scum more than town.

Also, don't be stupid and say that there might be a dangerous race-related role. What on earth could be non-broken and race related other than census taking?

Unless, of course, you're the abductor who has to "make a mask" by abducting a player of a race. It fits Link, and don't deny it.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
OMG WK, your reaching in that last post, Link the abductor? Making a mask? Link makes a mask by singing the song of healing on already dieing characters. That also means Raz would almost definitely be Indy.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Changing race affects town in a big way (census), so I'd say that it helps scum more than town.
Does it? Has the census result changed anything? It seems quite apparent that scum has same-race safeclaims.
Also, don't be stupid and say that there might be a dangerous race-related role. What on earth could be non-broken and race related other than census taking?
Perhaps scum has an ability that has different effects depending on the race of the target? Maybe it's an abduct on one race, but a poison on another?
Unless, of course, you're the abductor who has to "make a mask" by abducting a player of a race. It fits Link, and don't deny it.
Ok, now you're REALLY reaching. I'll just change to Zora tonight and that theory is disproven.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Dabuz, are you really arguing that letting a player run around with half time is a GOOD thing? It also proved his race and one power.

Also, I'm guessing Indy now because of flavor reasons, but Raz can fit in any anti-town-oriented faction, tbh.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
OMG WK, your reaching in that last post, Link the abductor? Making a mask? Link makes a mask by singing the song of healing on already dieing characters. That also means Raz would almost definitely be Indy.
He takes their souls, does he not? It's possible.

Note that I didn't say that it was certain. It just fits Link.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ok, now you're REALLY reaching. I'll just change to Zora tonight and that theory is disproven.
Everyone take not of this, Nabe, do your Census count on Zora's please.

Dabuz, are you really arguing that letting a player run around with half time is a GOOD thing? It also proved his race and one power.

Also, I'm guessing Indy now because of flavor reasons, but Raz can fit in any anti-town-oriented faction, tbh.
I do not think its a good thing, NOT AT ALL, my gut hates Raziek's role, utterly, its is a ridiculous role, but without that bad role, im finding no good reason for Raz to be scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Everyone take not of this, Nabe, do your Census count on Zora's please.

I do not think its a good thing, NOT AT ALL, my gut hates Raziek's role, utterly, its is a ridiculous role, but without that bad role, im finding no good reason for Raz to be scum.
Circus is census taker. Nabe is Hider. Apparently.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Does it? Has the census result changed anything? It seems quite apparent that scum has same-race safeclaims.

Perhaps scum has an ability that has different effects depending on the race of the target? Maybe it's an abduct on one race, but a poison on another?

Yes, we know all that from one scum flip. /sarcasm

Besides, picking a name for your actual race doesn't seem to be that hard; hell, Dastrn straight up claimed his whole role. On another note, same race safe claims makes your role more powerful BY MAKING ONLY ONE RACE PER NIGHT SEEM A DIFFERENT NUMBER, DRAWING ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CLAIM THAT RACE!

2nd: I admit that that is a decent power, but what difference would it really make? In both situations, a player is taken out of the game.

3rd: Note that I didn't say it was certain. It just fits Link.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unvote; Vote: Nabe

Just can't see Werekill being scum with these responses. Goddamn it I will hold onto my Nabe read steadfast.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Dabuz: I say that Circus should census Deku; if the number doesn't change and no one gets abducted yet Raz still claims he switched, then my Link abductor theory is correct.

Circus take note of that.

Also, in my books, the role is nearly enough to lynch by itself.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@Dabuz: I say that Circus should census Deku; if the number doesn't change and no one gets abducted yet Raz still claims he switched, then my Link abductor theory is correct.

Circus take note of that.

Also, in my books, the role is nearly enough to lynch by itself.
Wait wtf? This makes absolutely no sense.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wait wtf? This makes absolutely no sense.
Raz says he switches to Zora.

Circus does Deku night count.

If deku changes and someone gets abducted, Raz has a chanve of being abductor.

If Deku stays the same yet Raz says he's Zora and no one was abducted, Raz should be auto lynched.

If Deku changes and someone doesn't get abducted, then he's either not abductor (still scum) or "taking off the mask" and becoming human.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
5 bucks on Werekill being the abductor, claiming a guilty on a player he abducted to try to give credence to his claim.

****ING THINK ABOUT THAT. IF WEREKILL DOESN'T GET LYNCHED, HIS COP RESULT IS NEVER PROVEN OR DISPROVEN.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
5 bucks on Werekill being the abductor, claiming a guilty on a player he abducted to try to give credence to his claim.

****ING THINK ABOUT THAT. IF WEREKILL DOESN'T GET LYNCHED, HIS COP RESULT IS NEVER PROVEN OR DISPROVEN.
And you waited until now to say this... Why? I would have expected you to say this much earlier.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Perhaps it just occurred to me? Note the lack of denial.

If anything drives Werekill insane, it will be me.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh **** you, Raziek. Do I really have to deny that for people to think that I'm really telling the truth? Do I really have to hold everyone's hand and say "look child, I think this is false."

Yes, it's ****ing false. I deny it.

Top Bottom