• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I'm getting on you for calling Circus Nabe, then immediately afterwards calling him Soup. I'm saying absolutely nothing about Circus censusing Zoras, which is obviously a good idea.
oh, ok. Yeah, im just reeeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyy bad with names *puts one hand behind head laughing embarrassingly*

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh **** you, Raziek. Do I really have to deny that for people to think that I'm really telling the truth? Do I really have to hold everyone's hand and say "look child, I think this is false."

Yes, it's ****ing false. I deny it.

Can we vote Werekill and be done with this nonsense? His results are forever going to be a question mark until he's lynched, and he's not going to get any more off unless a successful WIFOM occurs in him not getting NK'd OR protected.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
To clarify, if he's jailed, he lives, but no result.

If he's not, he might die, but might get a result.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Both WK and I have reports that need proving, Raz, so the logic that it's not proven until we die isn't particularly relevant except for setting up lynches. A lynch purely to prove his claims isn't going to help anything, and even yields less info than my lynch (one clear versus two). He's scummy despite that, as people seem to be noticing, but info isn't a good reason.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno, are you legitly acting this stupid as part of a strategy or something? Honest question.
No I'm not. I think some points of yours are just god awful and I'm going to call you out on that. Like how does no abduction and Raziek changing to Zora mean he should be auto lynched? Maybe to you I'm just that stupid, but I know what I think and that's all that matters.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
My point is that ONE of you needs to be lynched regardless, and I'm thinking Werekill is now the better choice.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh **** you, Raziek. Hell, I'll say it again. **** you.

I'm going to bed because I'm letting myself get all worked up over a ****ing online game, and I'm insulting people like Inferno without even really realizing it. **** this bull ****.

If I die, remember. Raz then Kuz if Indy pair (just Raz if single), Inferno and Acrostic for scum. The two groups are seperate in my mind, but I admit that Raz can easily be regular mafia as well.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Why do you think Raz and Kuz are an indy pair? Assuming by extension that they have night communication, why would they both choose to vote for you prior to Day's end rather than me?
I'm basing that off of the terrible, flavor-only defences of Raziek from Kuz.

And why? Maybe I'm catching on to them. Maybe they want Red Ryu and Circus not cleared. Maybe they just don't like me. I don't really ****ing know.

#HBC | Nabe

My point is that ONE of you needs to be lynched regardless, and I'm thinking Werekill is now the better choice.
But by this logic, Werekill and I are both going to be lynched, regardless of flip. If he's lynched and flips town, I'm still a question mark. If he's lynched and flips mafia or indy, I'm still a question mark in that I could still be whatever brand of scum he didn't flip. So in either scenario under that logic, I'm lynched immediately following him, and vice versa. Peoples' reads should be called into question so that they're held accountable following either lynch toDay, and if it's WK there's a lot of other good reasoning that voters (Inferno, maybe others since I'm not done catching up?) need to take a stance on.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I believe in the two of you is at least one scum, so I see no issue with lynching you both if it's necessary to find all the scum left in this game. You could easily be one indy and one maf.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I believe in the two of you is at least one scum, so I see no issue with lynching you both if it's necessary to find all the scum left in this game. You could easily be one indy and one maf.
**** sleep.

So you're essentially saying here that you're totally fine with lynching both of us and killing the game for town. That's not scummy at all! /sarcasm

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Is it killing Town if you're both scum? Nope.

Further, I doubt that it will be necessary to lynch both of you consecutively, but that will of course depend on night actions.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
No I'm not. I think some points of yours are just god awful and I'm going to call you out on that. Like how does no abduction and Raziek changing to Zora mean he should be auto lynched? Maybe to you I'm just that stupid, but I know what I think and that's all that matters.
I apologize; I'm just all worked up.

And I never said that that situation is an auto lynch. Read my post that explains my reasoning for each scenario.

#HBC | Nabe

Raz, that attitude (3291) is exactly why I bring up easy justification in place of reasoning or stances on existing reasoning. The majority of people who will, would or are voting for me have chosen some manner of reasoning by now, so I'm a better lynch than Werekill w.r.t. accountability. I also yield two clears rather than one. If you want to swing a Werekill lynch, start conglomerating a case or grab post numbers, and badger people to take stances. Otherwise there's no sense and no time to lynch anyone but me, which is ideal in place of NL.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Whose role is more valuable during the night, Nabe? Yours or Werekills? Do you believe Werekill actually has a chance of getting another investigation off?

You at least could get a clear without significant risk of dying. Scum has to guess your target, or you have to target scum. Simply choose 3 people, hide behind one, and we have things narrowed down even further if you die.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I believe there is a very strong chance Werekill is the abductor, and it makes sense when you consider that he crumbed his investigation on T-Block AFTER the fact, not before.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Without significant chance of dying? Really?

Raz confirmed to be leaving hider alive so that he can manipulate him into using power again and risking double death.

@newer post: really? I'm suspicious for ****ing crumbing results instead of the investigation itself? I understand your abductor reasoning, but what the ****? That's normal play for a cop.

#HBC | Nabe

WK's 3035 where he mentions the crumbing looks very legitimate to me, I do remember him bringing up the idea of T-Block being scum that was abducted.
If Werekill is scum, then he could be saying T-block is scum when he's actually not. Or, Werekill could know that T-block is scum, by nature of T-block being scum partners with him. Given that Werekill brought it up post-abduction on T-block, his calling T-block scum has no bearing on anything. What does have a degree of merit is his suggested crumb to Circus.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Without significant chance of dying? Really?

Raz confirmed to be leaving hider alive so that he can manipulate him into using power again and risking double death.

@newer post: really? I'm suspicious for ****ing crumbing results instead of the investigation itself? I understand your abductor reasoning, but what the ****? That's normal play for a cop.
You're funny. Why would you not claim your investigation both before and after, if you were going to claim at all?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I crumbed because I didn't want to risk dying without giving my guilty.

And is it really that scummy to not have an investigation firmly in mind/crumbable N1, where you have little info on players? Stop being stupid.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Did you not explain earlier that you chose to cop T-Block because of his interactions with Xastrn? Would you not have done this regardless of Xastrn's alignment?

#HBC | Nabe

Whose role is more valuable during the night, Nabe? Yours or Werekills? Do you believe Werekill actually has a chance of getting another investigation off?

You at least could get a clear without significant risk of dying. Scum has to guess your target, or you have to target scum. Simply choose 3 people, hide behind one, and we have things narrowed down even further if you die.
Then town has to lynch between my three choices, meaning they have to choose properly between the three or take a blind guess. And if Inferno is really a jailer, then scum has a strongman ability, at least one-shot to counter the massclaim, which means that my Nightdeath isn't super-reliable as evidence towards my target. Of course, if Werekill is mafia then that's all irrelevant, assuming also that T-block is scum as he says, meaning mafia will likely be depleted and I wouldn't be killed by anyone. :bee: Which would be cool, haha, and I do think he's mafia. But I'm probably the more practical lynch despite that.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Did you not explain earlier that you chose to cop T-Block because of his interactions with Xastrn? Would you not have done this regardless of Xastrn's alignment?
Where the butt **** did I say that? I brought up interactions later when I was trying to convince people without actually coming out, claiming, and saying I had guilty. I dare you to prove to me that I said that because I know that I never ****ing said it.

#HBC | Nabe

Actually, I guess mafia poisoner would cover the Strongman role. Or maybe a mafia motivator that modifies roles in different ways, i.e. motivating the scum kill to make it a Strongman kill to punch through protections. Haha, I wonder if I just cracked it? :D But rather than wallowing in setup semantics, let's just stick to reads and reasoning.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Legitly going to sleep. If Raz quotes something against me, make sure to click the actual post and make sure that he didn't change anything because he's, you know, lying scum.

And make sure to read posts in context as well, not seperate quotes.

#HBC | Nabe

Scum WK: Good chance that Nabe is town meaning Circus town + RR town. T-Block probably not scum or at least not aligned with him.
This actually isn't relevant at all, regardless of whether WK flips mafia or indy, because abductor targets (T-block) return when the abductor dies. If the abductor dies after a scumWK flip, and the game hasn't ended, then we know T-block to be town upon his return. If the game ends when the abductor dies, then we know T-block was scum (since we won and see the setup, haha). If Werekill were to flip abductor, then T-block is likely mafia, because traditionally abductors receive the role information of their abductees.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Feh. Werekill never supports the choice to cop T-Block, just said over and over 'T-Block was scum.'

#HBC | Nabe

Raziek [1] - Werekill
th3kuzinator [2] - MOD, MOD
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [1] - Kuz
Circus [0]
Werekill [3] - Nabe, Raziek, Inferno
Acrostic [1] - dabuz
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [3] - Circus, Acrostic, RR

Two votes needed on Werekill, four votes needed on me. My vote's already on WK, and I'll hammer myself at deadline so it's really only three votes needed on me, meaning it's a close margin and we have room to do either.

Top Bottom