• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED 12/26!~The Old Melee Texture Hacks Thread~

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Purple (Dark) Firefox for Fox and Falco

Summary of Changes
Note: This will change both Fox's and Falco's Firefox!

1. Changed original Up B texture
2. Full color effect changes to fit Purple (Dark) style
3. Aura during Up B changed to Darkness (instead of Flashing Yellow)
4. Firefox hitboxes now have the Darkness element (instead of Fire)
5. Fox no longer has aura when charging Up B, but hitboxes remain intact.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?svapzmoswt13xpx
Replaces files EfFxData.dat , PlFx.dat , PlFc.dat

For more information check out my thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13636075#post13636075

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord

Tsukimaru

Smash Rookie
My first texture attempt. Wolverine falcon.

he needs some polishing, but I don't think he looks that bad.
dude please!, upload this texture :p i gotta say that wolverine falcon was my first idea, but couldnt make it work :/
It would be awesome if you uploaded it

Tsukimaru

Smash Rookie
Flash Falcon

well guys, here`s my second texture ;) i inspired in a comment from a guy in this post, and here you go: Flash`s suit (Replace captain falcon`s red costume)

*I left some white details on falcon´s suit to make it look cooler ;) gimme any oppinions if you please

You can download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5A3YRCQP

Ohhh, and gimme some characters ideas please :p that way i think i can make it better :p

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hey guys so I figured since the texture compilation of older textures don't have pictures, I'll probably try to compile pictures and textures together. These are some of the ones I use in my game.

Ash Ketchum

Yellow Fox

Captain Falcon Falco

Assault Falco

Phazon Suit 1

Jody Summers

Not sure what this one is called

Brawl Samus

Tinkerbell Peach

Purple Peach

Christmas Peach

Robin Marth

Shadow Dragon Marth

Roy Marth

Once again, I need to stress that I did not make any of these, and I'm just compiling pictures for each of them.. and to help motivate more people to hack, after seeing these amazing textures!
To be continued!

Tsukimaru

Smash Rookie

wow, i feel proud of my Flash texture :D i never thought it would be hand-in-hand with the other C.Falcon legendary textures :)

btw, so bad megaupload was closed :/ many textures, files, cracks, roms, etc. were lost, some of them forever.

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
wow, i feel proud of my Flash texture :D i never thought it would be hand-in-hand with the other C.Falcon legendary textures :)

btw, so bad megaupload was closed :/ many textures, files, cracks, roms, etc. were lost, some of them forever.
The flash is baller, I still hope somebody posts the troll face Randall though

:phone:

Tsukimaru

Smash Rookie
someone should talk to the mods to update this post. all megaupload files are not there anymore. besides, this can be used as a chance to arrange the textures in some order

i.e:

Mario:
.Texture Nickname
(image)
(link)

.Texture Nickname
(image)
(link)

that`s just an idea, but the point is that someone should update the post and links

Tsukimaru

Smash Rookie
New Texture :D

My third texture is finally complete :p i dont really imagine how this wasnt done before, but here it is:

Waluigi:

i couldnt add him as details as i wanted since there was some trouble when editing :S i.e , i missed the inverted "L" on the gloves, however, i think it look badass as it is :)

link is here:
*Replacing pink (gay :p jk) suit:

http://www.mediafire.com/?89t3okrz8tecrh7

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
someone should talk to the mods to update this post. all megaupload files are not there anymore. besides, this can be used as a chance to arrange the textures in some order

i.e:

Mario:
.Texture Nickname
(image)
(link)

.Texture Nickname
(image)
(link)

that`s just an idea, but the point is that someone should update the post and links
i agree with this, maybe something similar to the character specific page, just having a thread dedicated to each character, levels, and music

WokeR

Smash Apprentice
My third texture is finally complete :p i dont really imagine how this wasnt done before, but here it is:

Waluigi:

i couldnt add him as details as i wanted since there was some trouble when editing :S i.e , i missed the inverted "L" on the gloves, however, i think it look badass as it is :)

link is here:
*Replacing pink (gay :p jk) suit:

http://www.mediafire.com/?89t3okrz8tecrh7
Are you sure it's the right one??

I tried to use it but it still shows as pink luigi

Top Bottom