• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
But I don't even play this game enough to know any matchups! Fierce as reference = invalid.

Player-1

Smash Legend
DRN is going to be nick riddle in the ditto.

anyway dfear, will you be at that orlando tourney? We should MM diddy dittos RC only =D

Player-1

Smash Legend
if by blatant homosexual you mean punish things OoS then okay, you don't even have to camp in this MU, just shield everything and you win. Diddy still wins playing aggressively.

Gnes

Smash Master
if by blatant homosexual you mean punish things OoS then okay, you don't even have to camp in this MU, just shield everything and you win. Diddy still wins playing aggressively.
Idk about all that, but diddy does win. Diddy's aggressive options are horrible against competent players.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
keith number 1. i will be there to represent best diddy in atl south ;). you have to go wario vs me...KING OF DIDDY DITTOS I TELL U WUT. also p1. i accept. u will lose, and when u lose i dont want ur money instead you have to say im the best diddy on rc.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Look at those outrageous demands

I'll show you kids why my diddy uses the tag stylin

:phone:

Oonai

Smash Cadet
Possibility of playstyle / camping thread?

Hey diddy board,

I lurk a lot but this is my first post on here... (hi, my name is Oonai, I rep east coast Canada. I'm alright for my region, but still need a lot of improvement)

I'm a little sad about the permanent hiatus on the match-up thread as I thought the format was great, and a lot of the top diddy's were putting up some good info.

I've read all the guides but could I suggest a new thread (or multiple) with a guide just on play styles? I'm especially interested in some in-depth camping vs. different chars. Some info exists for this, but it would be great to have a thread dedicated to force feeding people peanuts and nanners.

I'd start this thread myself, but I don't feel I have the expertise to really get the ball rolling.

tldr: can I have an in-depth camping thread or in-depth thread on all playstyles?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well there's really only 3 play styles

Camp
Go in /w bananas
Go in without bananas aka red diddy wins

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Go in without bananas aka red diddy wins
Oh my goodness I might sig this

Is Sails even here anymore? If not, someone take over the MU discussion threads.

As far as playstyle threads go, those would really end up being MU dependent, so the best way for us to discuss that would be if someone could continue the MU thread.

-Googs

Smash Lord
Hey guys canada is hosting a huge tournament in my hometown, players like vinnie,shugo,nicole and some juice members for the nj/ny region are already confirmed. It'd be great if you guys could check it out and consider it. Its not until February so you guys have plenty of time to get a passport! It's in Whitby Ontario, A place about an hour from toronto.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313996

Oonai

Smash Cadet
Oh my goodness I might sig this

Is Sails even here anymore? If not, someone take over the MU discussion threads.

As far as playstyle threads go, those would really end up being MU dependent, so the best way for us to discuss that would be if someone could continue the MU thread.
You're right. Is someone willing to take up the MU thread? Sails made it seem like there wasn't enough interest....

If that is the case I'd still love some input on camping stylin' on different chars (spacing, priority, arsenal style, escaping the approach etc.):glare:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You have no idea how happy I am someone caught the magic reference I was afraid it would go over everyone's head :laugh:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I wish there was a rep system, omg. I told my roommate that and he busted a gut. I'm putting that in my sig both here and at MTGSalvation

Anyone wanna take over the MU thread? Annnybody?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I wish there was a rep system, omg. I told my roommate that and he busted a gut. I'm putting that in my sig both here and at MTGSalvation

Anyone wanna take over the MU thread? Annnybody?
I'd be happy to help, I spend waaayyyy too much time here anyway.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I look forward to learning more matchup stuff.

I also look forward to when I become experienced enough in any matchups to give advice on them.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
So heads up.
The thread is probably not gonna be gallons and junk anymore, since sails was makin his own pictures and junk.
So if ya liked the balloons, tough nuts. Peanuts of course....

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
And my axe.

Wait, no balloons? :(
Sails was making the pics himself, or so I think, and I can't recreate anything to edit the link pictures, or do anything regarding the balloons and cards that haven't been touched yet. So I'll probably be sendin us right back to barrels, or bananas with faces like peaches turnips xD

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm pretty sure I could take the images that are currently on the index page and recolour them to the cards. It is convenient that Sails had both all the cards completed and added to the thread as well as all the balloons in one picture. From there I can colour swap in photoshop or something for each of the individual cards when we come to a final decision.

Alternatively, you can use another image. It's not a big deal to me, either way, but I'm willing to recolour the balloons.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I'm pretty sure I could take the images that are currently on the index page and recolour them to the cards. It is convenient that Sails had both all the cards completed and added to the thread as well as all the balloons in one picture. From there I can colour swap in photoshop or something for each of the individual cards when we come to a final decision.

Alternatively, you can use another image. It's not a big deal to me, either way, but I'm willing to recolour the balloons.
This can work, now for the ratio numbers......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom