• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ripple you still have yet to place in dubs at something big and noteworthy. You lost to Zeton as Sheik in a -2 or -3 MU (Zeton is amazing tho). You teamed with Reflex and got 2nd -_-

Stop having such an ego it's not very becoming trust me >_> especially when your talking like your hot ****

Don't see much wrong with the crews list. Other than Arty and Sago prolly being on that's the only thing, KA is good and very underrated.
I didn't say I was good at doubles at all. I said I improved drastically from before. which is true, I'm still bad at dubs.

and LOL at losing to zeton, he's a lot better than me. like I said, I'm good, not great

D

Deleted member

Damn, a crew battle is happening?

Always wanted to play in one of these, but it looks like that list is way too stacked for the likes of me. :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
*looks at crew list*

Ehh..Not saying anything about that, I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

But I will say that Blue Rogue should play first. ^_^

MJG

Smash Hero
Judo and MJG both loved the MU when they played it and Judo won it IIRC.

DIP
I won actually. Points for effort though!

Dude, Sheik vs Zeton is hard.

And fox is so rare we never see them anyway. Tbh, some people think Sheik vs Wolf is still easy (and it's really not).

If I do end up at this, which is really unlikely, I might MM some people... idk.

Fox vs sheik. No Johns

My work might let me go to this...

Kansas 6?
O?

Dnyce

Smash Master
Fino since I don't play Brawl, and a level 3 computer puts up a better fight than you in Melee, we are doing a 5$ Brawl- MM.
What version of B-? link me the thread where I can download it and I'll check it out. I've played it maybe like... twice? lol.
laughable I'm not mentioned and hylian is considering I outplace him currently.

unless he plans on practicing....
-dead-

and that's what he told me on FB.

C***** J**** F**********

lol, why do you want to be in the crewbattle so bad?

I thought you stopped playing brawl @.@

J***** F****
12 hours ago

Cause I'm practicing for this tournament and IC's **** half of their characters

CALL OUT HYPE!
IDK MW:W vs east will be pretty close. I bet we win though just barely.

if they take out ybm, they might have a chance
Oli ***** kirby
Ripple you are full of it.

That is all.

:phone:
LMFAO

HYPE
Judo and Shugo. Done.

MWW bout to get molliwhopped

:phone:
Oli ***** Shugo :awesome:

^^^THIS?!?

steep

Smash Lord
I would like to play you Seagull Man. If you are good for a friendly, that would be much appreciated. Let me know man!

Also, Fino we were supposed to play at GP and we never did, so if you are good for a friendly or MM at this, let me know. I have gotten better at fighting Olimar so I would like to play you.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
@Eagleeye: I'd be cool just playing friendlies, but if you wanna make it a MM we can do $1 or something.
@Joshkip: I'm good to team. As long as you can handle my extreme plumberness. ;)
@Krys: I may be able to help you out. I'd have to check and see if I'll be in Muncie or Columbus next weekend though.

EDIT: Sorry Krystedez but I won't be able to go home to Columbus IN for that weekend so it would be an extra 2 hours on my driving time to pick you up from Indy (or extra 4 hours to pick you up from W Lafayette). Let me know if you absolutely can't get a ride from someone else though and maybe we'll talk. :) I DO want you to go to this, after all.
Kid, I like your style.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Glad we can finally have this battle of the Midwest. There is a lot of talent in both of the list. I think this is a good chance for players who aren't as good as the ones ranked higher, to watch for things and ask what they want to learn from the best players in the Midwest.

If anyone has any questions or would like someone's opinion about match ups or better options in game play. I'm sure top players will help you out. You all are the future of the Midwest, I want all of you to make progress. Be more specific in what you need to learn so that it can be taught.

I think we should take a before and After Picture of Each Crew just to add to the hype. And to also introduce the world to the players behind the screen name. Just to give everyone a little recognition.

I also think this is a good chance to utilize the talent we have in the Midwest to face the other Coast, like at Apex.

I think my list is pretty solid. I know how most of the players play. If Krys ends up coming I'll put him on the starting line up, but we'll deal with that accordingly. I don't want to leave anyone out but I do want our region to represented in the best way possible.

See you all next weekend and if you all are trying to get it poppin at the club or something let me know cause we can make it happen like we always do...ya know..

Top Bottom