• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup: The Final Test 4 ~ Extra Credit (Kage, BAM, Unknown522, Raynex)

unknown522

Some guy
Singles:

37 Entrants:

1. [YRSF] Raynex
2. BAM
3. Unknown522
4. Weon-x
5. Idea
5. Kage
7. Sauc3
7. Ministry
9. Europhoria
9. Chesterr01?
9. Reis
13. PKMvodka (Forfeit)
13. TG
13. Riddlebox?
13. Justin
17. Byron
17. Izek?
17. Erayz
17. JPOBS

Doubles:

11 Teams:

1. Unknown522+[YRSF] Raynex
2. Kage+BAM
3. Idea+Riddlebox
4. Sauc3+JPOBS
5. Europhoria+Weon-x
7. PKM+Chesterr01 (Forfeit)

I'll try to get the Bracket and remaining results up later this time.

unknown522

Some guy
Thanks for coming out guys. Also shoutouts to Quebec for coming out to this! It was fun.

Also, thanks goes to Drekken for bring the stream in when he could!

Only main issue was running over time. We ran late this time and were not able to finish. Next time I need you guys to play your matches and not leave for food when I tell you not to. I know that some of you did it just because you know me personally and knew that I wouldn't punish you because of it, but that's not cool. I don't want to have to start DQing people, because I already told you guys that we were already behind schedule, and then it got worse and worse because of people leaving, and also stalling to play matches. I'm not going to name names unless it's called for, but please don't let it happen again. Additionally, if it runs too late again I'm just going to omit pools from future tourneys.

So, sorry to those who were inconvenienced by the lateness of the tourney. I will do my best to run it better next time

Also, apologies to Sauga Rep for missing you guys in doubles.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
first =D

shoutouts soon likely
pretty sure james got 9th and i got 13th (dont' see me up there lol)

so hitbox of a snail only got 5th? :O
i thought right as i left, kyle+james beat camillo/mike and were playing kurtis/tristan after
but i didn't see the bracket so w/e i'm probably wrong

you got this next time camillo =)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Dude Kage... where's that warrior spirit? Don't get knocked down by people just cause they say they supposedly "know the matchup". Are you going to be beaten by A MATCHUP?!?!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
so hitbox of a snail only got 5th? :O
i thought right as i left, kyle+james beat camillo/mike and were playing kurtis/tristan after
but i didn't see the bracket so w/e i'm probably wrong
ya im confused too, we played kyle/james after they beat camillo mike. But also it was realy wierd cuz pkm's team forfeited so next thing i knew we were somehow playing again. watevs, i dont care.

weon - X

Smash Ace
yo bernard, if i woulda won that 5th match i woulda forfeited. the 4th was such BS and i only took the win for the trollz and it was too much fun watching u squirm like a slug covered in salt

JPOBS

Smash Hero
shoutouts to [YRSF] Raynex for brushing it off and ****** camillo in the 5th match anyway

:troll:

sauc3

Smash Lord
definitely had a good time at this, silly bracket tho

how was the commentary btw for anyone watching?

shoutoutz laterrr.

unknown522

Some guy
yo bernard, if i woulda won that 5th match i woulda forfeited. the 4th was such BS and i only took the win for the trollz and it was too much fun watching u squirm like a slug covered in salt
be cutthroat man and say something like "**** yeah, I deserved that win. I'm amazing!!!"

unknown522

Some guy
silly bracket tho.
I poured my heart and soul into making that bracket. </3

But yeah, in all seriousness. The bracket kinda got screwed because PKM got 3rd seed, and Jack got 1st seed in that same pool over Kyle. Then I had to avoid people facing each other that had played in the same pool round 1, and not put Quebec together, unless it was called for due to seeding or something. (or if tristan didn't ask to get switched in the bracket, then you guys may not have faced each other).

oops, double post

JPOBS

Smash Hero
tristan u better hope u dont get me in bracket :p
man i wish i would have got you. that would have been better than my actual bracket. we never play, i still would have enjoyed it.

unlucky bracket, i dont really care, just unfortunate. next time will be better im sure.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I really hope you're joking. If you had said "I played through match 5 because I wanted to see if I could win", that would have been respectable. But this is bull****. I'm surprised, I thought you were better than that.

lol I hate trolls

weon - X

Smash Ace
lol bernard there i was in game 4 getting ***** and out played and the BLEEP.

did i deserve it? no

im sorry man it was just too much fun. i can be a sick **** sometimes i know. but at least nobody got hurt.

i still played my heart out in game 5 just in case ur wondering

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
lol bernard there i was in game 4 getting ***** and out played and then Bloop.
Fixed :p.

As far as your games went guys, they were amazing as always...you know Camilo by now, and he probably isn't trolling. At the same time, you probably must realize that Bernie would probably have not taken the forfeit either...:x can't assume that he wouldn't own up to his own mistakes; it's the only way to make sure stuff like that doesn't happen again lol. You both are good guys haha, you're just missing key points about each other that make you butt heads :urg:

Good games everyone; I will admit that for the first half of the tournament I didn't want to be there, but by the end I felt it was definitely worth it. Good stuff Bernard, Bam, Ryan, Camilo you guys definitely make me want to practice more for consistency.

Nice teaming with you as usual Kyle, thanks for carrying me again :p.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
gg i had a great time... been a while. was cool hanging out with you TO, we shud fix a date a just chill someday. thanks for the housing ill brb

unknown522

Some guy
that calls for a money match.

But yeah, in all seriousness, we should chill some day. Either in Quebec or Toronro. Doesn't matter which one.

Uhh for the vids, I dunno. I already watched some on the streaming stuff.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Just wanna say it was a blast to see Kurtis, Tristan, Quebec, and various others. I wish we could have chilled a bit more, but time constraints and midterms are massively homosexual. Next time I'll put some serious effort into actually attending the tournament or at least showing up to commentate & play friendlies.

Quebec I wanna visit you guys before APEX so I can do some random sight-seeing, get some non-TO practice, and bro out a bit before heading all the way down to the states. I always feel way more prepared for random American styles after I've played you guys.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Indeed, it was amazing to see you too David. Those friendlies rotations with you and nick at your house that night was genuinely the most fun I've had playing melee in months.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
^^^ psh you had fun playin gme in london ;)

no one doing full shoutouts? i was gonna do them in a bit just finished midterms lol...

i have really random vids recorded on camera i'll see if i get around to uploading them

i still have ryan vs. camillo from a while back.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Hey does anybody really good wanna team with Vidjo for Apex? He's an extremely good (in teams more so than singles also) Peach player. I'm gonna be playing with him(and housing with him) a bit before Apex (for like a week) so he's gonna get really good. Bam, unknown, Rayenx, Kirbykaze, kage, any of you guys wanna team with him?

Top Bottom