• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Nah, I'm that guy all the time. You didn't make any grammatical errors, you just made a statement that can be interpreted in multiple ways, like in that nice-*** car vs. nice ***-car xkcd strip.

Iria

Smash Rookie
Full Results (Lobo Brawl 4):

Singles:
1.) Neil
2.) Walker
3.) Steven
4.) Nolan
5.) Napos
5.) Revolver Oshowatt
7.) Neku
7.) Seth
9.) Ben
9.) Swing Your Arms
9.) Gary
9.) Iria
13.) Wolf
13.) URMOM
13.) Slammy Dee
13.) Kenneth
17.) Ty
17.) Chesca
17.) Bunny
17.) Zero

Doubles:
1.) Endless Variety (Nolan + Walker)
2.) Large-Breasted-***-Rabbits.com (Why did I just have to type that?) (Oshowhat? + Neil)
3.) We Don't Play This Game (Steven + Zman)
4.) Reach (Victor + Victor's Friend)
5.) Super Spoony Bros. (Ricky + Phil[Neku])
5.) Math (Iria + Chesca)
7.) The Protomen (Digi + Haru)
7.) Professional N00bs (people I don't know)
9.) Team Dudes of Amazing Adventure (some Anime Club people)
9.) T^2 (Ty + Tim[Zero])

* I failed at this tournament but I think I did alright for my first time being a T.O.
** I will make another tournament sometime in the Spring which will have more people since I will personally make sure the Anime Club advertises it properly.
*** Epic grand finals was epic. It went to game 5 on the final set with both players on last stock with 130+%.
**** GGs to all who participated and hope to see you again next time!

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
lol 7.5 score for Skyward Sword on Gamespot.

I'm watching the cataclysm erupting on GameFAQs.

tekkie

Smash Master
5.) Revolver Oshowatt :wolf:

2.) Large-Breasted-***-Rabbits.com (Why did I just have to type that?) (Oshowhat? :lucario: + Neil :rob:)
i have procured victories in the name of the almighty snowball-headed otter

wott~

iria you did well as a TO because you were smart enough to accept outside help with everything. i didn't think things would run nearly as smoothly as they did.

Iria

Smash Rookie
i have procured victories in the name of the almighty snowball-headed otter

wott~

iria you did well as a TO because you were smart enough to accept outside help with everything. i didn't think things would run nearly as smoothly as they did.
Well that's good to hear. I like to improve upon things so that the next time we have a tournament things will be even better. Things we will consider for next time:

1) Better advertising. Only two people attended due to the flier!
2) Better projectors. The large ones had lag issues and required the Wii to be just under it.
3) Better prizes. I think the winners were happy with gift cards for the most part.
4) Better venue time. This semester, the ballrooms were booked after 6PM every weekend; we will have the tournament start later next time.

Napos

Smash Ace
Afraid you're not going to get 1st?

:troll:

Your such a bad boy. Would you guys mind starting a little late? I work open but they will probably keep me till like 730/800 since its friday friday friday.

Sliraobe God, does this mean your going to be brawling on a reg basis???

tekkie

Smash Master
we finally have upsets and close contention between players don't scrub out now or you'll be just as bad as the noobs that ragequit after their first tournament <3

Napos

Smash Ace
Your such a doll. Ill take a change of clothes to work then so I can just head straight over. I'm bringing Seth the death con beth ol sleth. Falco lover hot feet!

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
coleson isn't in town. I'll host, but nothing can really start until 7-730. I need to clean up a bit. if you want drinks or anything, i don't have much so i suggest bringing them/a dollar to pitch for drank. Round Robin will be 1$ entry, unless everyone would rather have it free to play.

Napos

Smash Ace
I'm already off. At seths place now. Going to change and grab a brew before heading over (like a boss)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I have. I score really low though :(

So anyways Zack told me I should host a fest today

let me finish half life 2 first
i'll be done destroying the combine army by like 4 pm
so you guys should come over around that time :)

if I don't see you by then
i'm calling/texting

BE WARNED

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Wait, so you're holding a fest RIGHT NOW!?

Edit: Waiting for confirmation first, olol.

Double Edit Supreme: So sorry I won't be able to make it tonight. I do promise that next time I do come to a fest, I'll bring all that I can.

Triple Edit with Cheese: Skyward Sword... ;_;

Top Bottom