• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Camerino's Ike is difficult to beat.
But I realized that quick attack seems to give a wide chance of getting him to stay free.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The only place I've been that was cold was Great Lakes but only because of boot camp. It was winter and snowed on graduation and that cold was annoying. Probably since I lived in San Diego most of my life I haven't been in cold environments. I detest humid places the most.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've never been in boot camp and I don't reakly intend to, lol.
I'm typing this on my phone and I'd like to say that the 3-week countdown has begun.

As I'm now back in my highschool, I'll be working. And since they don't give out homework throughout the school year, I'm either having a nice chill or finding a job. I'm excited to say I finally got my free level down to 25%.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I might be up to it. How many matches are you trying to get recorded? I can spare time for a few this evening, though i haven't done it in a long time.

and a disclaimer: I don't have texture (stage and character) hacks, but i do have music hacks. If you want a personal texture just give me the file for it.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
No it isn't, unless they all went to time -_-;;

How much time is it entirely? just an estimate is fine. Would you prefer the games be separate videos or have the whole set in one video?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ah I should have ample time then. I'll be recording by sets then. How would you prefer to send me your replays? Email or let me download them? You'll also have to give me breakdown of the games like:

set # game # - stage - and something to let me know a difference if the stage is the same as another match (like who won or how badly won)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'll do mediafire with a .txt that will explain everything as well as my .gct so there isn't any problems(had no tripping).

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I also record peoples replays so anyone on the Pike boards don't be afraid to PM me if you want them worked on. I records HD video and make them wide screen 720p. Samples of the quality I upload can be view on the link to my YouTube channel.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Alright, that will do, give me a PM when you have it done.

I don't make big videos since I want to upload them faster onto youtube =_=;; I stick to 480

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
All my videos have been uploaded rather fast to YouTube. Even videos that are over an hour long. Rendering however is a different story. YouTube has been working the upload speed for videos.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
PM me the link. I will work on it when I get home from work.

Well heck I will say this here. I'm actually an replay worker for hire. Since I currently have no projects for my channel I wanted to work on replays. Money match, friendly matches, bracket, to tournament replays. I have the free time to work on them til further notice.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I also record peoples replays so anyone on the Pike boards don't be afraid to PM me if you want them worked on. I records HD video and make them wide screen 720p. Samples of the quality I upload can be view on the link to my YouTube channel.

I have some replays I want recorded. I'll send them after I get them. Also, I noticed you played Outbreak. I played that game so much till Capcom closed the servers. :( Are the servers still up in Japan?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I have some replays I want recorded. I'll send them after I get them. Also, I noticed you played Outbreak. I played that game so much till Capcom closed the servers. :( Are the servers still up in Japan?
Sure thing K Prime, PM when you got them up so I can get them. I'll be spend a good amount of time working on people's replays for a while. Unfortunately they closed the Japan Servers at the start of July of this year. Apparently there is someone trying to create his own server so you could play online via a private server. I'd have to re-look that video up on YouTube. It works with the Japan console and game. Believe me, if Outbreak was still up I'd be playing that non-stop even now. What was your username on Outbreak?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Cool, I'll work on them for ya. PM me the link and I'll get to them. When I get done I always put them on MegaUploader. In case K Prime sends me his replays as well when I get finished I'll sort them so it will be easy to locate your replays.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
My username was K Prime. I played those games sooooo much. I was one of those players that had max score, everything unlocked, all the different codes memorized, held some 1st place ranks, and I even owned a HDD for it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
>_> It really won't make a noticable difference. There is no way in hell you can notice 50 calories.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You won't notice 50 calories if you only drink it once...but keep drinking it, and it adds up.
:applejack:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
>_> When it is in one gallon it won't make that much of a difference. If it is consistent, fine, but one mistake won't cost anything.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
whole milk is def my favorite cuz its creamy, but i grew up on 2% as well. i dont like fat free tho, its like white colored water and reminds me of the gorman brothers milk from majoras mask everytime i taste it

Top Bottom