• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
if anybody can find me a version of THIS meme that makes me laugh HARD, ill give u free entry into singles at HOBO

ill get you started ....google "bubble girl meme"
[COLLAPSE=""]

[/COLLAPSE]

z00ted

Smoom, I haven't fallen asleep yet.
Have a fun time at school heuheueheuheuheueheue.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Skyward Sword has game-breaking glitch

It seems to be really rare and happens towards the end of the game. It isn't known what causes it or why it happens, but if it does, you're pretty much screwed. There is no concrete method of replicating it at this time.

It rivals the cannon glitch in Twilight Princess, except this happens near the end instead of middle.

Luigi's Mansion 2 is reported to have two-player functionality.

Also, New Iwata Asks about Mario Kart 7 featuring Retro Studios

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Off the top of my head, the cannon glitch wasn't an impasse. If you opened your map to teleport to Lake Hylia after then you would along with the cannon. Don't remember though =/

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nah, you couldn't do anything with the cannon glitch. It literally broke the game. Fortunately, Nintendo offered free trade in for discs that had the glitch fixed. I never traded mine. The glitch was so specific and quite frankly silly, because you had to save and quit at the most random time instead of playing for just a few seconds more to avoid it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/mario-kart-7/0/0

Iwata: Let's hear your impressions of Texas.

Morimoto: The steak I had there was absolutely incredible, and I thought, "You know, I do believe I could live here!"

Iwata: Yes. (laughs)

Konno: The air was dry, and it made for a comfortable working environment. But… Tanabe-san said "They have armadillos there!" so I looked for them, but, sadly, I never saw one. (laughs)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Skyward Sword has game-breaking glitch

It seems to be really rare and happens towards the end of the game. It isn't known what causes it or why it happens, but if it does, you're pretty much screwed. There is no concrete method of replicating it at this time.

It rivals the cannon glitch in Twilight Princess, except this happens near the end instead of middle.

Luigi's Mansion 2 is reported to have two-player functionality.

Also, New Iwata Asks about Mario Kart 7 featuring Retro Studios
What a terrible franchise.

z00ted

OK Computer is no longer my favorite album.

Sync, I'm sorry.

heytallman

CTALL
OK Computer is no longer my favorite album.

Sync, I'm sorry.
So, you finally came around for Dark Side, eh? I never thought I'd find myself saying this, but, I'm proud of you. I guess you do have good taste in music after all. No, it's ok. No need to apologize for being wrong about the most perfect album ever recorded. People make mistakes, it's just human nature. What? Oh, no need to go that far, but yeah, I guess I am always right about such things. Well, I have to go take a test, but hey, I'm glad we had this talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom