• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 5: The Final Test! ~ New Curriculum [12/10/2012]

unknown522

Some guy
Singles:

1. I.B ($80)
2. Unknown522 ($80)
3. Weon-X ($20)
4. Idea
5. Riddlebox
5. Izek
7. Sleaf
7. Reis
9. Windrose
9. CDP
9. Rice2Go
9. TG
13. RoidRage
13. An_Hero
13. _Eternal
13. Bernal

17. Bing
17. DRL
17. Rikana

Doubles:

1. I.B.+Unknown522 ($70)
2. Idea+Riddlebox ($30)
3. Weon-X+TG
4. Sauga rep (Reis+Izek)
5. Windrose+Sleaf

Thanks for coming out guys. Fun tourney and stuff.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay so Ill get my shout outs done now and see if anyone else bothers XD

1. I.B: I didnt get to play you, but good ****, congratz on the win. Gilbert talks about you a lot so its nice that he can pass on the tips you give him to me :)
2. Unknown522: Ryan, you owe me Pichu dittos! Nice seeing you again, always a pleasure big guy :)
3. Weon-X: Nice seeing you again, congratz on the 3rd place :)
4. Idea: Kyle, thanks for the friendlies and the tips, and ****** me in pools.
5. Riddlebox: James, Same as Kyle, love playing friendlies against you, and the HYPE you gave me in crews <3
5. Izek: Didnt get to play you this time, next time for sure.
9. CDP: Imma take you next time we play :p Well done though
9. Rice2Go: Gilbert! Thanks for coming buddy, love you :)
9. TG: Oh Chanelle, lovely seeing you as always, we barely played any friendlies when we had plans to play forever XD
13. RoidRage: Well Done
13. An_Hero: Had fun playing Zelda dittos against you, you've improved since we last played.
13. _Eternal: You have also improved quite a bit since we last played, well done
17. DRL: Thanks for hanging around after me and Gilbert begged you, Nice Link, keep up the work XD
17. Rikana: Project: M is great, and next Crews, im so taking you down. Regardless nice seeing you as always :)

Izek

Smash Cadet
shout outs :)

1. I.B: good work!!! YEH U MADE HAZEL PROUD :D
2. Unknown522: ggs. i like your views on falco vs fox on fd.
3. Weon-X: CHILE VS PERU!!! lol i know ur fox was not on point for sure cuz my peach never beats your fox :p... but ggs. we will play next time :D... and red sheik !!! grrrr
4. Idea: ggs in bracket. I feel like im getting better at falco vs puff and starting to feel more confident in it.
5. Riddlebox: i suck in peach dittos :(. but next time we will play for sure :D
5. Izek: not bad :D.
9. Rice2Go: nice talking to you. we should play more.
9. TG: ggs. ur samus is cool :D

Last edited:

idea

Smash Master
Singles:

1. I.B ($80) - more friendlies next time. something about your playstyle is noticeably different from everyone else in our region, with all your characters. i can't put my finger on it.
2. Unknown522 ($80) - omg **** FD, against your fox anyway. and thanks for hosting as always.
3. Weon-X ($20) - nice falcon man. you just randomly go one of your alts and almost make it to winners finals? damn. also apparently i need to brush up on that matchup. i think i tried to play your falcon like it was a fox.
4. Idea - witty self-referential comment
5. Riddlebox - ggs in pools, i'll get you next time ;)
5. Izek - yeah i think you're getting better too :) i still wanna try falco again on a better day though lol
7. Sleaf - sup alan, come to tournaments more
7. Reis - didn't really talk to you much but uh, hi.
9. Windrose - don't quit :c
9. CDP - your falco seems pretty decent, you probably just need to go lurk the falco boards or something, pick up some character-specific techniques.
9. Rice2Go - thanks for unbalancing the crews :urg:
9. TG - you need to find some way to sidestep your parents so you can hang out with us more
13. RoidRage
13. An_Hero
13. _Eternal - lol higurashi
13. Bernal

17. Bing - i forget, who do you main now?
17. DRL
17. Rikana - more project m friendlies next time...ideally at like 3 am the night of the tournament, when i don't have anything else to concentrate on

no offense if i didn't give you shoutouts, it just means i didn't have anything specific to say.

I.B

Smash Lord
1. I.B ($80) -- :)

2. Unknown522 ($80) -- Downer about the whole controller situation, get that **** together before Apex my dude! Nice chilling and playing with you as usual, especially the self-commentary matches lmao

3. Weon-X ($20) -- F*** you f***ing f***face! Jk :) You are the bro of the century. Come down for more Apex practice soon. P.S: DAT FALCON

4. Idea -- I just finished watching your November A&C tournament set vs Bernard as well as this tournament's vids and you've gotten noticeably better man. Keep up the good work!

5. Riddlebox -- Suuuuup :cool: Fun times chilling with you; match commentary, hyping up the crew battle ahhaa.. too good. I like the practice and work ethic David tells me you're putting in, we need more people like you in our scene. Keep it up man. GGs in doubles too!

5. Izek -- My dedicated student! LOL! Good work in the tournament, and stay focused my friend - you're going places.

7. Sleaf -- Nice seeing you again Alan! Skinny jeans and the new shoes too flyyy haha!

7. Reis -- My Marth pupil... SUP? I'm gonna strangle you if you don't start JC'ing those grabs, kay? :) Thanks, see you on Friday!

9. Windrose -- Don't go :(

9. Rice2Go -- SuuUuUUuuUUp :cool:

9. TG -- WHO IS THIS NOOB :p

GGs to all!

Bing

Smash Master
Why would Windrose quit? And Kyle... Fox and Marth... I think :)

Also to anyone who reads this far down and didnt go. We Did crews :)

I.B_________ Unknown
Idea_________Weon-X
Reis_________ Riddlebox
Izek____VS___Rice2Go
TG___________Sleaf
Rikana________Bing
Windorse______Rice2Go(Went twice due to uneven numbers)

Team Unknown was Victorious by winning with 2 stocks remaining, also, Rice2Go took 9 stocks total, 8 in his first run, then took Windrose last stock for his 9th.

unknown522

Some guy
lol, I wish I made the end more hype, but that would've been lame if I just killed myself 3 times vs windrose.

Also, thanks for the shoutouts you guys.

I.B

Smash Lord
1. I.B ($80) - more friendlies next time. something about your playstyle is noticeably different from everyone else in our region, with all your characters. i can't put my finger on it.
Cool, sounds intriguing. Lemme know when/if you put your finger on it lol

Hope my Falco ditto advice helped!

idea

Smash Master
Cool, sounds intriguing. Lemme know when/if you put your finger on it lol

Hope my Falco ditto advice helped!
...I don't remember it :awesome:

(lol I probably will if you remind me)

also...I dunno, you just call me on things that no one else does. I don't have any concrete examples, but it feels harder to be unpredictable against you.

I.B

Smash Lord
lol cool :)

also.. it was the whole getting back to neutral position asap after aerial approach attempt; one of the more noticeable things about mango's game imo

idea

Smash Master
riight i remember now. turn around and keep lasering, don't let them get away, that sort of thing.

i'll probably have to start practicing falco more for locals to be consistent with him. (for US tournaments i'd rather just go puff, she's my best character and she's a lot more fun against new people)

Top Bottom