• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

B!squick

Smash Master
I don't mind 3D, as long as you build your film with 3D in mind. As such, I see things like modding old films and post production 3D to be really pointless. Even if it looks good, it's still unnecessary and not worth the extra cost for the ticket.

And remember, 3D died out a long time ago. It wasn't because of how good it was. 3D films =/= the Dreamcast.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
This is Bowser's current MU Chart v2.0 spread, as made by me, Zigsta, KingKong, MrEh and Vex I guess.

(we were the 5 panelists, but inactivity and stuff made it 3 and a half panelists pretty much)

-4: :popo: | :dedede:
-3::metaknight: :yoshi2: :wario:
-2: :olimar: :diddy: :falco: | :snake: :pit: :pikachu2: :peach: | :zerosuitsamus: :toonlink: | :gw: :marth: :fox: :samus2:
-1: :wolf: :lucario: | :dk2: :sonic: :ness2: :sheilda: :sheik: :rob: :pt: :kirby2: | :zelda: :luigi2:
0: :ike: :link2: :mario2: :falcon:
+1: :lucas: :ganondorf:
+2: :jigglypuff:

The dividers represent noticable gaps in difficulty. For example, Ice Climbers are obviously MUCH more difficult than King Dedede--there's no question. I'm hoping that makes sense!
- Above is the difficulty chart that Zigsta, MrEh (by lack of not saying anything on it really except for one small thing) and I agreed on. It was something extra we did which you can find in the v2.0 thread under individual spreads or whatever it's called.

changes include:

- :diddy::olimar::pit::samus2: = moved from -3 to -2
- :luigi2::dk2::kirby2::lucario: = moved from -2 to -1
- We kept :mario2::link2::ike::lucas::sheik::sonic::pt: at their ratios from v1.0 (the opposing panelists wanted it to be changed into their favor, ie :lucas: wanted it to be 0, :mario2::link2::ike: wanted +1s and :pt::sheik::sonic: wanted +2

- We tried to change :marth::gw::peach: to -1s but failed.
- Small note, Zigsta actually wanted a 0 on Kirby but they only settled for a -1, so...whatevs lol

--------------------------------------
I'm kind of okay with the chart, we didn't get shafted by the private panel's batch decisions (on undecided MUs, it went to a private panel of like 7 who read and assessed the arguments of both sides. Panelists who participated in the discussion beforehand weren't allowed to vote, and the majority won.) So for PT vs Bowser, which DID go to this panel, Zigsta was not allowed to vote.), so that was good.

Overall we only missed out on changing 4 whole matchups for the better (ICs had it listed as only a +3 on us instead of a +4 but that didn't really slide.) Like I said, I'm kinda content with it, it is what it is. It's Bowser, I think the only thing we could have really changed if we went ham was Samus, I was HELL-BENT on making that a -1.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
A lot of them actually. It was a long winded discussion...it was annoying to me, but meh.

I feel bad for the Sonics because they didn't really get any of their changes. But hey.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Happy 2012 guys. Fireworks were pretty weak around here, likely because of the economic crisis. Hope yours are/were better.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Fireworks have yet to happen yet here. Hawaii is the best.

The matchup chart was fun. I was more watching then anything else though. :D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I just bought a TON of fireworks and am about to fire them up. Aww yeahhhhhhhh.

Hope the rest of my Bowser bros enjoy their New Year!

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I just bought a TON of fireworks and am about to fire them up. Aww yeahhhhhhhh.

Hope the rest of my Bowser bros enjoy their New Year!

I hope you did Bowser Neutral B to light those.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I HOPE YOU BOUGHT BOWSER FIREWORKS AND DIDNT ACCIDENTALLY BUY BOWSER BOMBS

GET IT

its funny because bowser bomb is one of bowsers moves, and i referenced it while talking to a person who uses bowser

MrEh

Smash Hero
As much as I would love to go to Apex, living in the middle of nowhere and having no money is a bad combination. :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Nick, promise me to sing Disney songs as you do it.

And yeah, Flayl. I'll be at a wedding Friday.

B!squick

Smash Master
It's funny, some of SW:TOR (or "swetter" as my roommate calls it) biggest flaws are what it copied from WoW or DIDN'T copy. Ah well. I guess it's up to Guild Wars 2 to do something outside the norm of putting a different coat of paint on WoW. Solid story telling in SW:TOR though. The cut scenes instead of dialog boxes decision was well worth the effort. I feel way more invested in the story.

I feel like I've made post similar to this before...

Anyway, I'll be so glad when the new year starts. I'll actually be able to work and get some monies finally. :D

I just realized I completely missed the VGAs. I wonder who won what... *checks*... Skyrim game of the year, good choice... studio of the year seems... a little redundant, but whatever... I like how only one best of X console actually had all exclusive titles, big shock it was the Wii... SM3D Land didn't really fly with me. Hell, I'm still waiting on a Mario game that compares with SMW or even SM64... lol at Rage even being considered for best shooter. That is all... best action adventure, pretty obvious... another lol, this time at Dragon Age 2 being considered for best RPG... best multiplayer is... Portal 2? Really? I mean, really, really?... the ****? Two different sport game categories? How stupid... best driving game no one cares about... Mortal Kombat the best fighting game? I'm pleasantly surprised by that one... Gunstringer didn't win best motion game? Unacceptable... best indie game was something not even they could screw up... best "adopted" game? Wha?... Oh, they mean licensed game. Why don't you just say that, VGAs?... best song in a game had two Portal songs and two Bastion songs? Okay... best original score had the same winner, shock... best graphics wasn't L.A. Noir? Not for the first time I wonder just how high you have to be to pick winners for the VGAs... best performance by a human male (as opposed to those dirty subhumans) wasn't Nolan North? Scandalous!... best female was Glados... this I approve of... best downloadable game, Bastion. I keep hearing good things about that game, but I'll be danmed if I don't have a ton of games to play as it is... best DLC was... I'm not going to lie, any one of the nominees could have won because they're all equally meh.

Well, as far as the awards themselves it looks like the VGAs were the least ****ty it's ever been. Maybe next year I might even watch it.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Yo someone drop some good PSP game title names right now BESIDES KH:BBS. I'm going to buy something tomorrow.

the reason why it's not hacked is because I got it on Christmas day and it's firmware 6.60...I don't feel like looking up how to hack it because it sounds complicated anyway.

Yes, I am getting the Vita when it drops in the US
Yes, I am getting a 3DS very soon.

dat WiiU though...

#stackin #graduationpresents
Not hard at all, PSP hacking has evolved to the point where all you need is to download something and then run it on your psp. Literally. I just bought a PSP Go (I already have a normal one) and hacking it was literally less than 5 minutes, and that was just searching it on google.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Oh, that sounds easy. I need to find a memory stick though, and all of the spots have run out of them.

And I'm leaving to go back to school in a day :l

Luigisama

Smash Champion
any good bowsers going to apex? I would like you to give my friend who wants to main bowser some tips or advice.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
any good bowsers going to apex? I would like you to give my friend who wants to main bowser some tips or advice.
Yeah, there's sadly going to be no Bowsers at Apex. Vex will be there, though, and he used to be the best Bowser before he dropped the character a long time ago.

If your friend ever gets any games uploaded to Youtube, I'll gladly help him out.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Yeah, there's sadly going to be no Bowsers at Apex. Vex will be there, though, and he used to be the best Bowser before he dropped the character a long time ago.

If your friend ever gets any games uploaded to Youtube, I'll gladly help him out.
ah man I see. Well I see if Vex can help him out.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Zig helped me out a bit way back at Genesis, and Im MUCH better with Bowser now than I was back then. I've actually beaten/taken games off people in my states Top 5 with him.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Going to my best friend's bachelor party tonight. I rented a party bus to take us all to Bourbon Street. :)

B!squick

Smash Master
Good grief things have slowed to a crawl. An update on SWTOR: I'm probably not going to subscribe after the first free 30 days are up. The pace of the leveling has slowed to the point where the game feels like a second job (as MMOs are want to do) that I pay for and while that might sound swell to the millions of people who give Blizzard the rough GNP of a small country, it's not for me. I would have much rather this had been KOTOR3. :(

Now, a random question for you foreign Brawlers. What's your government like? Here it's, as South Park famously put it, always a vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. And I know from my job conducting surveys and polls over the phone that 90% of the people voting are border line ********. I spend most of my time at work resisting the strong urge to tell people just how ****ing stupid they are.

So, yeah, what's up with foreign politics?

Flayl

Smash Hero
Well Portugal is recovering from an Economic crisis with the help (and pressure) of international banks and fund management, all due to incompetence and to a lesser degree corruption (poor Greeks tho) of the portuguese government 20 or so years in a row.

20 or so years and it never got better, just increasingly worse.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I remember someone once said (can't remember who it was, might have been Winston Churchhill) said 'you only have to talk to the average citizen for five minutes to realise why democracy is a bad idea'.

Australia is one of the more politically ignorant countries too. The difference between me and the average citizen is that I know I'm politically ignorant, don't buy into any politician who is a good speaker, and informal vote on elections (we have to vote here) because I realise my uneducated opinion shouldn't count.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Now, a random question for you foreign Brawlers. What's your government like? Here it's, as South Park famously put it, always a vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
Pretty much this.

Go with the lesser of two evils.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm going to 1 and possibly 2 tournaments this weekend. Saturday is a tournament in Alabama, and Sunday is a tournament in Louisiana. I'm excited. :)

Top Bottom