• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Asdioh you can be town because I have too many scum reads already. Process of Elimination the other way 'round for once :awesome:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I freaking know right??? This is the most scum-filled D1 I've seen in a while. Luckily, you made yourself town so it makes things easier.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Hey KB, I see you viewing. Which of the two would I rather lynch, and why?
What kind of WIFOM question is this? I'm not a mind reader. Why don't you answer the question?

Yeah by the way I'm pretty sure it is Swiss.

You still show no examples of play, actions, or intents, and your stances just look really safe.
I gave examples of J and Gorf (their cases on you), Raziek (his fluffy posting/coasting), you (how I see your responses as scummy, deflections), RF (the whole "Die Sang! Die!" which I'm calling a null tell atm) and Sang (really defensive, but not too defensive). I will admit you have some valid points on Sang and she might be worth looking a little more into.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Kantrip, my inebriated state added a whole page of discussion. Clearly town.

Kosha Boy, not only are your stances safe, but you post rarely and I feel like you craft your posts carefully. You make me nervous, and I would still be fine with lynching you right now.
I've been busy with things. I haven't spent time with my family in a while, my grandmother came who I rarely have seen recently, had a fail date today, and John has even more ****. Why do I make you nervous?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
As Asdioh's purity and innocence fluttered through the air, Gorf felt a trust in him growing thicker and thicker. 'Maybe I should trust in Asdioh's proposal of Kantrip being town,' Gorf wondered.

'Neigh, one can not just be so ridiculously scummy.'

'Ahh, but one can, one can! Kantrip's efforts are astounding, and the investigation of Kantrip is much more ideal of a strategy than simply lynching when there are others whos lackluster play is more obvious.'

'But who? The Swarm has yet to conjour up enough ideas to dictate a legitimate suspicion on him, making him a much more viable investigation candidate.'

'This is quite true... But what of the Kosha Boy? Asdioh described his style of play quite perfectly, and look at the time stamps of his posts recently compared to when Asdioh mentioned his viewing. Quite a bit of time was clearly taken to craft his recent posts.'

'But the idea of Kantrip drilling him in such a discomforting way makes me feel that an evil Kantrip may just be looking to dump an easy suspicion onto the Kosha Boy, while still keeping the front that he's suspicious of us, since he knows that there's no chance of us being evil.'

'The same can be said for the Kosha Boy.'

'Of course, of course... So it seems we're in a one-or-the-other situation?'

'Precisely.'

"Unvote." Gorf cried, looking to conjour up a clear state of mind before determining who he finds truly evil.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not sure what to make of that, but I think I'm getting that you think Kosha Boy / Kantrip holds one scum?

I guess lynch one investigate the other would be alright in this situation. Assuming we have a cop and there are no better targets.

What do you think of Sang?

#HBC | Gorf

Kantrip spoke words of wisdom, which made Gorf remember the third one in question vividly.

Kantrip said:
What do you think of Sang?
"By God..." Gorf started. "I forgot about the one whose scum was quite apparent! Vote: the Sang Warrior. But let it be known that I am still trying to distinguish whom, of you and the Kosha Boy, holds evil, for one is only evil due to the others innocence, I believe, in this case. And as far as investigations, I believe the Swarm to be a greater target, since the difficulty of distinguish genuine purity vs sheer evil will fare much more difficult with him."

#HBC | Gorf

"Ahh, Asdioh," Gorf started, "One can only be so scholarly at 3:45 in the morning. And I must say I do appreciate your line of thought regarding the investigation reports. Let our purity shine!"

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh no, the buddying. I have a bad history with buddying, and may call those who partake without good reason scum of opposing factions.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Buddy: Gorf

@Kantrip: I'm not sure anymore. On my first readthrough, I had Raziek as quite townie. Currently, I'm not as confident. That may change when I finish my readthrough tomorrow.

In the meantime, here are the reads I had earlier in the game, which I held off on while watching what other players did.

Impressions 1.0:
Between Vlade and Kantrip, Kantrip is scummier.
Between Sang and J, Sang is scummier.
Between Gorf and Raz, Gorf is townier, though they're both pretty townie.
Overswarm hasn't posted, Kosha Boy is scummy and stanceless and will probably remain so as long as he can, Bardull is abrasive but possibly town. Postponing a read on Radical Fiction until later in the game when I can give a definitive read. Nabe's posts have been utterly forgettable, aside from them being in different colors.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Votecount
Kantrip [3]: Vlade, J, Raziek
Kosha Boy [2]: Kantrip, Asdioh
SangfroidWarrior [2]: Radical Fiction, Gorf
Raziek [1]: Kosha Boy
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Overswarm [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Asdioh [0]:
Nabe [0]:
Gorf [0]:

Not Voting: Overswarm, SangfroidWarrior, Bardull, Nabe

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Radical Fiction has been prodded.

#HBC | Gorf

kantrip spoke words of wisdom, which made gorf remember the third one in question vividly.

"by god..." gorf started. "i forgot about the one whose scum was quite apparent! vote: The sang warrior. But let it be known that i am still trying to distinguish whom, of you and the kosha boy, holds evil, for one is only evil due to the others innocence, i believe, in this case. And as far as investigations, i believe the swarm to be a greater target, since the difficulty of distinguish genuine purity vs sheer evil will fare much more difficult with him."
gorf said:
"by god..." gorf started. "i forgot about the one whose scum was quite apparent! vote: The sang warrior. But let it be known that i am still trying to distinguish whom, of you and the kosha boy, holds evil, for one is only evil due to the others innocence, i believe, in this case. And as far as investigations, i believe the swarm to be a greater target, since the difficulty of distinguish genuine purity vs sheer evil will fare much more difficult with him."
gorf said:
"by god..." gorf started. "i forgot about the one whose scum was quite apparent! vote: The sang warrior. But let it be known that i am still trying to distinguish whom, of you and the kosha boy, holds evil, for one is only evil due to the others innocence, i believe, in this case.
gorf said:
"by god..." gorf started. "i forgot about the one whose scum was quite apparent! vote: The sang warrior.
gorf said:
vote: The sang warrior.
. .

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Gorf (I have to do this because there's nothing in your 380 that I can actually quote):

YOU MALICIOUSLY HID THAT VOTE IN YOUR POST ON PURPOSE TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL AND I KNOW IT. :mad088:

*last votecount has been edited because **** having two nearly identical votecounts three posts apart from each other.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I still don't completely understand what happened with the whole fake dayvig ordeal but it seems to have cleared Kantrip to a reasonable degree, thus I shall remove my vote.

Unvote

Let the games begin.

Vote: Raziek

uScum, bro?
He STILL hasn't removed it despite having stated his stances on various players in the game. In post #269 he stated his only suspect to be Kantrip, and claimed Raziek to be null due to Raziek's limited posting (he did this for everyone that hasn't posted a great deal).

Kosha Boy, why didn't you vote for Kantrip back then? After making such a stance it makes sense that you would do so, especially considering he was your only scumpick.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I still don't completely understand what happened with the whole fake dayvig ordeal but it seems to have cleared Kantrip to a reasonable degree, thus I shall remove my vote.
ಠ_ಠ
You realize you're calling yourself out on sheeping?

Yes, KB's vote is still RVS.
Kosha Boy is scummy and stanceless and will probably remain so as long as he can
I am not surprised.

I... think I said this last night, but in case I didn't: do you guys agree that the lynch is most likely between Sang/KB/Kantrip? Because like I said, deadline is probably going to get here sooner than we think, so those three should probably try to convince us which one of them should be lynched, unless they have other scumpicks with reasoning that will impress us.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
My comp is essentially dead. Kantrip obviously scum. Will answer questions on phone as best I can.

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This has all been pointlessly boring to read. Someone give me a recap.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
I freaking know right??? This is the most scum-filled D1 I've seen in a while. Luckily, you made yourself town so it makes things easier.
oh that gorf ninja

why are we so town together?
Buddy: Gorf
Why are you so concerned in telling people that you're town? Also I noticed how quick you were to clear Kantrip.

Nabe/J/Raziek know EXACTLY what I mean, I think.
You mean the "town trio" in MM Mafia?

Kosha Boy's voting for Raziek? Was this explained?
RVS vote. Didn't notice I still had it.

Kosha Boy, why didn't you vote for Kantrip back then? After making such a stance it makes sense that you would do so, especially considering he was your only scumpick.
I wanted to wait for John's opinion. We have had trouble communicating.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Raz, I hope you read the QT afterwards! I was really sorry that your first buddying experience was so unlucky. ;__;

I'd rather lynch KB over Kanty but I'd rather lynch Kanty over Sang.

Unvote
Vote: Kosha Boy

BarDulL

Town Vampire
tbh asdioh, when i read your post, i knew it was fake. :|. claiming that you didn't have a read on J/Nabe, then telling them they could determine your vig shot was illogical. definitely would have called you out on it if i had been in the thread.

the assertion that kantrip is inno based on this worries me substantially. vlade's unvote is also odd because he was tunneling kantrip, yet now he just flat out backed off without really reading into why kantrip was presumably clear. this is inherently scummy and leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. ;/

gonna reread thoroughly and post my reads in my next post

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'm no longer waiting for Sang, since we're getting to that time.

I've got a town read on Kantrip. This stems from his summary of the thread, on a couple levels.

First, it came shortly after I'd asked him, meaning his idea of what comprised the thread was already in his head. As Mafia I take every opportunity to form events around my own interpretation whenever it suits a strategy, and I'm often scumhunting less as well. Overall, I think mafos have a murkier read of the thread and I think Kantrip is the type to do so.

Secondly, he dropped that summary without speculating Sangscum or trying to further his survival, when we're close to deadline and at the junction where lynches need to be picked.

Sang made those scummier posts in early-game and is doing what she's doing now (whatever that is). In Kantrip/Sang, I choose Sang. I have no idea about Kosha Boy. (J?)

Vote: Sang

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was typing up a read's post but then realized something.

I want KB lynched. Not Kanty or Sang really.

Nabe's vote on Sang is weird.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Weird, being, I don't know whether he is serious or not but something makes me really wanna put Nabe as scum while another side doesn't want me too. I don't know I need to really think about Nabe since he is so perplexing a character.

[superficial reasoning]Hasn't made me laugh yet so he's probably scum.[/superficial reasoning]

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
Okay, chill your beans Kantrip. I am blown away that you took my whole town vibe on you thing that seriously.
It. Was. RVS.

And yes I have been uber busy the last few days, but now I've got some time.

Working on a somewhat-large post to come soon.

-John

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Reading as I go.

Has Ryker posted anything? Hope I don't screw up a gambit.

Or have different reads to him.

Well, not so much that.

Anyway.

Sang 163 mad relaxed, makes me feel better. Let's assume she's been coached and is still scum though. Gonna stay on her till one of us dies.

The fact Sang lives still fills me with infinite remorse.
I didn't like that post by Sang last time. Get consistent, Swiss.

Gorf quit using my posting style. Mimicking other players doesn't make you a better player. Take pointers, don't literally try and be me. Plus it's annoying.

Seven shades of gross. Defensive post with little cause; uses "If we were scummates" language; improper logic ("We could change our future actions, therefore your previous observations are invalid": huh?). Shoulder-brush tone to match that logic, coupled with a lack of response to other votes and suspicion in your direction.

What is your read on Bard? Did I miss a vote somewhere?
Town, or scum with Bardull.

Nabe not scum with Asdioh.

@ Kantrip 117 - Nope. Top area, all wrong.

Kantrip;13855026Why do you think I always become abrasive and defensive? I doubt myself said:
You think you have confidence issues now? Try pissing me off. See where that lands you. Ain't pretty kiddo.

Also, don't play the pathetic noob card. Turning into newb-J-scum.

Anyone call self meta on this post?

Regardless, town lean from me. Torn. Tells all show scum but I get the feeling he's pulling a Ranmaru/Chibo on us.

I hope that's not all you have to say, Vlade.
WANTS people to respond to him. Town.

Vlade still town.

I'll answer for you Bardull, don't worry I got your back.

It's because your initial stance was bad, right?
Ah, that old chesnut.

Please don't tell me Kantrip claims.

What was the point of answering the question for Bardull? What did you have to gain from answering some other person's question? I don't get at all why you took it upon yourself for answering for Bardull. Plus this attitude of telling Raz to slow down for something you did wrong and trying to make it up by saying you asked him in a question.

A question, might I add, that will manipulating his answer. You worded it in a way to influence the outcome and I don't like it at all.
Dislike this.

NVM Town lean from later in same post.

#202 town tell

Skipping the J and Kant back and forth. Useless.

I really don't like Kantrip's recent posts. None of your posts or intents have any townlike substance and I agree a lot with J's case. Something I highly dislike is the fact that you are insulting Gorf. It's uncalled for and a really bad way to deflect Gorf's suspicions.

@Kantrip - I'm not ignoring you, but this half of the hydra doesn't have an answer and I never had a town read on you. I have made the most recent posts. Ask John.
Huh.

J town, did I say this?

/Skipping all Kantrip posts

/Skipping all J posts

ITT: walls vs walls. Got bored of reading them, started skimming. (I think) I agree with most of J's 205, Kantrip's 202 is really scummy, the first line just set off flags.
202 is his worst post. Ignore it. Asdioh not obv town.

Your ego is beyond your ability, so calling me out on the same thing is disheartening.
Ryker and I laughing IRL over this quote. Right now.

I'm also saddened by how unanimous everyone's conviction is. I want to change how I approach mafia, but I wouldn't know where to start.
You have smarts. You have potential. Play a newbie with me. Hell, I might even hydra with you.

unvote
vote: kosha boy

100% fine with his lynch toDay.

@J and Kantrip: is there any way to make your back-and-forths directed to the rest of town, or at least readable in some way? I just glaze over them with lack of interest.

@people who have a townread on Radical Fiction: stop it.
Why Kosha?

@ People with town reads on us: Keep them. Or else.

I dunno, I just find it impossible to focus on that for long. I'll need to do a reread of this thread eventually, and that might be part of the reason.
But like, it seems you're trying to convince Kantrip that he's scum, and Kantrip's trying to convince you that he's not, when you should both be trying to convince the rest of the town on these things.

And Kosha Boy was viewing for a while but now he ISN'T. He's also dangerously stanceless, as he was in B&H mafia.
More. Honest thought process.

@ Everyone. For the love of God. Kantrip's baiting an answer from (Bardull?) was NOT scummy. It's baiting. wtf. Think.

Look through his posts. His scumminess is self-explanatory.
I do not feel to the same degree, and I'm better than you. So he must be town, right?

I'm not going to accept that reasoning Kosha Boy. I was trying to respond and defend myself for the longest time, and when J was talking about Sang's wagon I read into it. I was asked to provide what I did against Sang. How the **** can you call it deflecting when J TOLD me to provide the reasoning for my Sang read.

Obviously you are just sheeping a "safe" stance.

Unvote Vote: Kosha Boy
If you wanna pressure Kantrip, this is the the post to use.

Well here are some reads:

Town:

J - Very pro-town motives by scumhunting and laying down reasonings that I think are very solid.
Gorf - I like how he is playing. It seems like town Gorf to me and I am fine. I wish he would do a little more though.
Bardull - I feel like he has had some townie actions and wants to find scum. I didn't like how easily he backed off of his vote on Kantrip but I don't think that he's scum because of it. More that his first vote has been sheeping town.

Leaning town:

RF - He seems to be playing like Ryker which I'm not the biggest fan of, but it reminds me of Utrick'd which I made the mistake that he was scum when he wasn't. I feel like if he wanted Sang lynched he would make more of an effort than "Die Sang! Die!" but I've seen Ryker do this before. A little nervous to put him as full town because I'm not good at reading Ryker.
Vlade - I kinda see some towny intents from him. I think he is asking good questions, but other than that I don't feel like he's doing much.

Null:

Sang - I originally had her as scum due to some misreading and some of her defense is a little overly defensive for my taste, but it's not so much that I think she's scum.
Asidoh - Nothing you've really done or said has swayed me in either direction. Not really sure why.
Anyone I haven't listed - I don't really recall anything from you guys and I would like that to change.

Scum:

Kantrip – I haven’t liked his play and how he has reacted to people like Gorf (which really sounds like a battle of egos) and how he decides to attack Sang really late. He might be telling the truth that he just skimmed over it, but I feel like the pressure on Sang was a major event at the time and Kantrip would’ve at least taken note of it and picked a side. If you really didn’t read it then I guess I

I know that he asked you why. That's not why I think it's a deflection. Most of what you have on Sang to me seems to be based around her defensiveness. Although I'm not a fan of over defensiveness, it's not a scum tell. I saw this more as a way to be opportunistic to try and move the spotlight. I could be wrong and you honestly find Sang scummy. Can you show me some reasons that Sang is scum besides the fact that she was defensive?

Also I finally got a hold of John (he’s been really busy as of late). He said the town vibe on you was RVS and didn’t think that you would actually take it seriously.
Town tell.

This is actually a good exercise for me even though I don't know much right now (reading on page 3 as I answer this, train of thought style) since I don't really know who is in the game.

Obv town:
1. Overswarm - Incredibly handsome and charming. Has a neat hat.

Others:

2. Vlade - Takes himself a bit too seriously from what I can see; will likely be more confident in his reads than he should. Don't suggest allowing him to be the spearpoint on any push, but it'll likely come to that anyway.

3. J - same old J as always. No inclination of alignment yet, but same J. Feel slight connection between him and bardull. Enjoy J's approach more than others. Would be most likely to buddy with him, regardless of his alignment, as he is making sense and is one of the few that does.

4. Bardull - WTF @ his vote on Kantrip after your post. Sheep to the extreme. I beat him in the Wifi Wars tournament years ago and still bring it up and laugh at him. WTF @ his unvote for Kantrip after Kantrip produces word vomit.

5. Asdioh - Cool kid. I like 'em.

6. Nabe - Watching Nabe, but no inclination. Him and J are in the same boat.

7. Kantrip - "Abrasive and defensive." Seems insecure of his own abilities and is liable to make a lot of noise if people target him too closely. Am interested in seeing exactly who started this and why, because a certain few here should know better. Definitely doesn't want to die.

8. Gorf - I hate his new style of posting. Will be fine lynching him and anyone who posts like it consistently.

9. Raziek - Left inexplicably blank during my read through. A COINCIDENCE? I think not. Raziek needs to post more and post some specific thoughts.

10. Kosha Boy (John2k4/Inferno3044) - Fallback lynch by default. And then again after reading posts.

11. SangfroidWarrior - Many words. Little substance. Very spread out in terms of attention. has a fruity avatar. Doesn't have family or friends like Overswarm and is suuuuuuper jealous and wants people to know why I'm not that after a 24 hour period. Really REALLY all over the place. Do not like that. Do not like how he is playing the field.

Oh geez. -_-;;

12. Ryker Radical Fiction - odd focus on Vlade early game, but I'm not above picking on people either so whatever. Good reads on Vlade from it. Hate the narrative posts. Would be fine lynching you for that alone. Like your attention to detail and focus on individuals rather than broad sections. Makes you vulnerable later, thus less likely for good scum to do. Even if you were scum, it could and would be used against you later, so... win/win.

You know what I think would be a grand idea? Kantrip and Sanguine arguing with each other over which would be a better lynch choice. We could all wear funny hats and judge them.
Taking this as a leanscum.

/skipping Gorf posts

undaykill
Daykill: Radical Fiction
@ Mod does our BP work during the day

so i'm pretty sure kantrip is town even though he's really freaking scummy.

that leaves Sang and Kosha Boy. Kosha Boy is guaranteed scum, my daycop (which I used on Overswarm and got Town) confirms this. As much as I hate to have the same reads as radical fiction, I have to agree that Sang is probably scum.

._.
Mmmm

I waver on you.

Go check out my recent posts -- one was a response telling you I haven't read, and the other was a post with lynches I'd take (Gorf, Kantrip, J). Now couple those responses: I don't have scumreads, but those are fairly close.
[/COLOR]
Worst scumpicks possible.

I know this is a gif, but I'll be camned if my internet can load it.

fixed

Remember when Kuz was on so many substances that I was convinced he had to be town? Imagine this, except fewer substances, and actually town.
You're a scumpick.

Full reads.

1. Overswarm - Scum
2. Vlade - Town
3. J - Town
4. Bardull - Disagree
5. Asdioh - Scum
6. Nabe - Town
7. Kantrip - Town
8. Gorf - Town
9. Raziek - Town Lean
10. Kosha Boy (John2k4/Inferno3044) - Town lean
11. SangfroidWarrior - Scum
12. Ryker Radical Fiction - SK

OS, Sang or Asdioh.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why are you so concerned in telling people that you're town? Also I noticed how quick you were to clear Kantrip.
I noticed that as well. I'm keeping my eye on Asdioh.

You mean the "town trio" in MM Mafia?
Yep :laugh:

RVS vote. Didn't notice I still had it.
Alright, that's fine then. I'd expect you would have voted me but neglecting to do so is not scummy, so whatever.

I wanted to wait for John's opinion. We have had trouble communicating.
I've noticed this, so I'm willing to look past some glaring mistakes by your slot in this game. However, only if you can answer this question for me honestly.

What do you, Inferno, think about John's "town-vibe" claim on me? Disregard the fact that this was made by your own slot, and imagine someone else was doing it if you had to. Tell me your feelings on doing what John did, and what you think about just saying it was "RVS" later.

Raz, I hope you read the QT afterwards! I was really sorry that your first buddying experience was so unlucky. ;__;

I'd rather lynch KB over Kanty but I'd rather lynch Kanty over Sang.

Unvote
Vote: Kosha Boy
Where did you get your Kosha Boy suspicion from?

tbh asdioh, when i read your post, i knew it was fake. :|. claiming that you didn't have a read on J/Nabe, then telling them they could determine your vig shot was illogical. definitely would have called you out on it if i had been in the thread.
If so, you should be really glad you weren't in the thread. That's something you shouldn't interfere with, regardless of how fake it may look.

However, that openness just garnered you some town points from me.

the assertion that kantrip is inno based on this worries me substantially. vlade's unvote is also odd because he was tunneling kantrip, yet now he just flat out backed off without really reading into why kantrip was presumably clear. this is inherently scummy and leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. ;/

gonna reread thoroughly and post my reads in my next post
With Asdioh I agree with you.
Vlade I'm not sure, as he seemed to have sheeped his was onto the wagon in the first place, so all he did was sheep his way right back off. Vlade wouldn't do that as Asdioh's scummate unless he's really new.

Weird, being, I don't know whether he is serious or not but something makes me really wanna put Nabe as scum while another side doesn't want me too. I don't know I need to really think about Nabe since he is so perplexing a character.

[superficial reasoning]Hasn't made me laugh yet so he's probably scum.[/superficial reasoning]
The only game I've played with Nabe was when he was indy, and I laughed plenty :smirk:

Okay, chill your beans Kantrip. I am blown away that you took my whole town vibe on you thing that seriously.
It. Was. RVS.
Not sure what the context of this statement is, but the periods after every word at the end give it an angry inflection that makes you even scummier.
Is this perception of your sentence accurate? Or is it another RVS statement?

And yes I have been uber busy the last few days, but now I've got some time.

Working on a somewhat-large post to come soon.

-John
I look forward to your scumslips.

Reading as I go.

Has Ryker posted anything? Hope I don't screw up a gambit.

Or have different reads to him.

Well, not so much that.

Anyway.

Sang 163 mad relaxed, makes me feel better. Let's assume she's been coached and is still scum though. Gonna stay on her till one of us dies.

I didn't like that post by Sang last time. Get consistent, Swiss.

Gorf quit using my posting style. Mimicking other players doesn't make you a better player. Take pointers, don't literally try and be me. Plus it's annoying.

Town, or scum with Bardull.

Nabe not scum with Asdioh.

@ Kantrip 117 - Nope. Top area, all wrong.

You think you have confidence issues now? Try pissing me off. See where that lands you. Ain't pretty kiddo.
Even if what happened in Britches and Hose was faked, and you weren't actually angry, I'm sure you know it was faked well. I believed it, and I felt like ****. Believe me Swiss, I know how temporary lapses of full ****** feel.

Also, don't play the pathetic noob card. Turning into newb-J-scum.

Anyone call self meta on this post?
I believe I called self-meta on myself.

Regardless, town lean from me. Torn. Tells all show scum but I get the feeling he's pulling a Ranmaru/Chibo on us.
Care to give a brief synopsis on what "pulling a Ranmaru/Chibo" entails?

WANTS people to respond to him. Town.

Vlade still town.

Ah, that old chesnut.

Please don't tell me Kantrip claims.

Dislike this.

NVM Town lean from later in same post.

#202 town tell

Skipping the J and Kant back and forth. Useless.

Huh.

J town, did I say this?

/Skipping all Kantrip posts

/Skipping all J posts

202 is his worst post. Ignore it. Asdioh not obv town.
Glad I'm not the only one picking up on this. Not sure what to think of people calling Asdioh obv-town again when he's far from it so far.

Ryker and I laughing IRL over this quote. Right now.
~DaT CaLlOuT~

You have smarts. You have potential. Play a newbie with me. Hell, I might even hydra with you.
Swiss, you made me feel better. Thank you.

Radical Fiction is town.

Why Kosha?

@ People with town reads on us: Keep them. Or else.

More. Honest thought process.

@ Everyone. For the love of God. Kantrip's baiting an answer from (Bardull?) was NOT scummy. It's baiting. wtf. Think.
Thank you.

I do not feel to the same degree, and I'm better than you. So he must be town, right?

If you wanna pressure Kantrip, this is the the post to use.

Town tell.

Taking this as a leanscum.

/skipping Gorf posts

@ Mod does our BP work during the day

Mmmm

I waver on you.

Worst scumpicks possible.

You're a scumpick.

Full reads.

1. Overswarm - Scum
2. Vlade - Town
3. J - Town
4. Bardull - Disagree
5. Asdioh - Scum
6. Nabe - Town
7. Kantrip - Town
8. Gorf - Town
9. Raziek - Town Lean
10. Kosha Boy (John2k4/Inferno3044) - Town lean
11. SangfroidWarrior - Scum
12. Ryker Radical Fiction - SK

OS, Sang or Asdioh.
I assume disagree means the two heads think Bardull is a different alignment? Which one thinks he's town?
I agree with Asdioh suspicion.

Top Bottom