• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Really? I wasn't aware there was a bad match-up. then again, jiggs being lower on the tier list, It kinda stands to reason she'd have a lot of bad match-ups. or is it just a personal thing? I knew i hated marths LOOOOOONG before I saw the marth/Lucas, marth/ness match-ups...

me being the inexperienced noob i am ( :D ) I'm going to check the mu charts

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well it seems that TL is a bad match-up, but nowhere near as bad as, say... G&W. I'd be more afraid of the G&W, which means it's likely a personal thing. Of course i could be wrong here?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I'm housing Germany, DEHF's group (CA), Luminoth's group (Ohio), and Tekkie/KRD (Wolf buddies). No Japanese smashers unfortunately :p I'm actually trying to contact Keitaro to work out some smash plans but he seems to be busy, hopefully he'll respond in the morning.

:059:
Ok Fine :)
Maybe you can get some deal so DEHF, Europe and the Japanese get to play each other :D
Would be sooo cool ^-^

M@v

Subarashii!
Fatal
LEFFEN
M@v
BPOW
Luigi Sama

Anyone know who they are besides Mav?
Fatal I was doing research, Leffen is from sweden and apparently uses lucario. He's in the melee back room, so im assuming his main game is melee. Luigi Sama I have no clue, maybe Luigi? Or is that too obvious?

Roller

Smash Legend
I believe that's sexual harassment.
LMAO
dang roller. remember when I said that Michigan was a top region?

Well fk that noise, cus apparently being ranked top 5 over there aint worth SHIAT.

real talk tho this pool is probably the most stacked in the tournament.
;; it's all trueeee

But facebook tells me Speed is scurred of me, and I do not afraid of anythin.

Looking forward to playing a european tho!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yes Leffens main game is melee... i dont even know if he plays brawl at all anymore... maybe just registered because he's already in the US... idk.

I think he mains or mained Diddy, not sure though.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Ok Fine :)
Maybe you can get some deal so DEHF, Europe and the Japanese get to play each other :D
Would be sooo cool ^-^
If only there were more people to drive :p I might be taking the Germans places tomorrow if we can fit 7 people inside my car lol, but we'll see how that plays out.

:059:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Are the melee and brawl communitys really so seperate that people dont know who leffen is?

stingers
Pink Fresh
TheSoloPopo
Laago
Raptor

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. are Laago AND SoloPopo
because of how INCREDIBLY FRAAAAYYYYY this pool is, I will acutally pay someone to be switched into it. lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
roller: find me before you play your pool and i'll ride your nuts during ur games

yo it's monday where the melee pools at :troll:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just finished playing with Otori, Nietono, Rain, Kakera and Ocean. All the Japanese care about is DEHF. That's their goal. Lol hope you ready Falco bro!!

Of course they wanna win the tourney too. Nietono and Kakera are something else. I NEVER got beaten so hard in my life. Was kinda depressing lol.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Just finished playing with Otori, Nietono, Rain, Kakera and Ocean. All the Japanese care about is DEHF. That's their goal. Lol hope you ready Falco bro!!

Of course they wanna win the tourney too. Nietono and Kakera are something else. I NEVER got beaten so hard in my life. Was kinda depressing lol.
:O

So you house all the japanese?? You know where the europeans at?

What characters did they play?

Oh and dont bring them to DEHF, that revanche needs to be done at tournament :p

Djent

Smash Champion
I think the Brawl tournament will be won by a character that has not won a U.S. national before - the prime candidates being :olimarbrawl:, :marthbrawl:, :icsbrawl:, or possibly even :pikachubrawl:/:gwbrawl:. Melee may see a new person crowned champion, but said person will have already won a national championship.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

planning revenge eh?

I believe diem was saying he played both Mr. R and Nietono, and was pretty sure Nietono was going to win... while being disappointed with Mr. R. lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Any matches being uploaded in the next day or so?
Yeah, there should be some uploaded in HD by 4 am-ish. The rest will be uploaded during the day tomorrow on my youtube channel. I'll post back here when they're up.

:O

So you house all the japanese?? You know where the europeans at?

What characters did they play?

Oh and dont bring them to DEHF, that revanche needs to be done at tournament :p
The Japanese are at someone's place in the Bronx. Mr. R is at Vinnie's I believe. Some Germans are already at Rutgers. Oh and they are waiting to fight him in tourney of course.

Nietono plays Olimar, Otori plays MK, Kakera plays ICs/MK, Ocean plays ROB, Rain plays Falco/MK. Nietono has a pretty good Snake too.
planning revenge eh?

I believe diem was saying he played both Mr. R and Nietono, and was pretty sure Nietono was going to win... while being disappointed with Mr. R. lol
I don't trust DM's word on skill at all honestly. I'll have to see for myself. Haven't played Mr. R yet though.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm hyped either way \(o_o)/

I've been relaying some stuff via Twitter to the smashers in Japan, and about to post something on SmashBrosLA.

Oh, I forgot, when is vVvZero's plane landing? I thought he was already in Philly but apparently not

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah, there should be some uploaded in HD by 4 am-ish. The rest will be uploaded during the day tomorrow on my youtube channel. I'll post back here when they're up.
Timezones! How many hours is 4am from you XDDD? (8:30am here)

Could you plz link me your YT channel :)

Oh and I know all them characters, to be clearly, I only wanted to know if Kakera is playing ics or mk :p

@Bionic: You mean Nietono was disappointed with Mr-R, or diem?

crush

Smash Master
If things aren't hard to accomplish, thhen there's still lots of things worth living for, like:
getting paid/laid
drugs/alcohol
gamecube
but most of all, you <3

I should use that as a pick up line

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom