• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Rizen

Smash Legend

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mje-OxaLnpA&feature=g-u-u&context=G2919257FUAAAAAAABAA

SFvsTEKKEN for "Most disappointing fighting game of all time."
I really thought it couldn't get any worse then Gems. This is truly outrageous!!!
From what I hear, gems can be turned off, so they never were a real issue. If they're good for tournament, they'll be on. If not, they'll be banned. Capcom has perfected the fine art of trolling, though. I'll give you that.

Also, I have the grand finals for Brawl from Summit #1 at gameshack. I guess since there are many people here who never check the facebook page, I will post it once I've finished editing and uploading it.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
So I might've actually gotten a venue in Boulder. Potentially for more than just Smash. The main requirement is that we need to get teens (e.g. high-school students) to come as the main demographic. We may also need to bring our own setups for the first couple tourneys, but there will not be a venue fee (or it might be to just buy some stuff from the cafe, which is usually pretty cheap).
Anyone interested in having a Foothills series to get new people into the scene?

Top Bottom