• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Guys make sure not to park next to a mail box we had problems with some of the neighbors cause they couldn't get their mail so to avoid problems don't park next to one same goes for my driveway since the other people living here tend to come and go to either run errands or go to work and I will stop someone match so they will move their car thanks for understanding and see you guys soon ^.^

Looks like I will be coming to this. Is the venue fee waved if we enter both doubles and singles in brawl?
No it doesn't

There could be snow to prevent the Nebraska peeps, just a warning :/
This isn't an excuse we just came from there so I don't want to hear it >.<

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Well, we'll see what JBM thinks.

And yeah, it's like 4 inches outside of my house right now. I couldn't drive to Dans.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Wanted to hit up Brandon to see if he wanted to go (cause he's in Iowa City), but I can't seem to get ahold of him.

Conspiracy*

Smash Cadet
It's a foot of snow :/
Ya I apologize. It was much worse than I knew. Anytime they cancel classes at UNL it's legit.

Also I wanted to thank joker and tons of others for welcoming me to my first tournament. I had a lot of fun and met some cool people, and even managed to get a win in my first showing.

Oh and one more thing...It was classic hearing from the opposite side of the room on multiple occasions "no ****, he's here for real? That's not him are you serious that's a real person?" haha

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tyser you really need to learn your internet "Voice" and switch it off on more than just the first line.

Again, Sorry, but we would have had to have left friday night to have been safe. Gonna plan better next time.

GS Fino/Joker/YoshQ.

Kuares

Pizza
So tonight was the night of lost keys. Joker do you think you could check that bed where all the backpack were stacked up and see if you can find a set of keys there?

Mine was left pretty open so I think it may've fallen out. Can't seem to find them here, and they cost a ton to replace.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
So tonight was the night of lost keys. Joker do you think you could check that bed where all the backpack were stacked up and see if you can find a set of keys there?

Mine was left pretty open so I think it may've fallen out. Can't seem to find them here, and they cost a ton to replace.
We found two keys on lanyard. Are those yours?

We never found Rauleen's car keys :(

Kuares

Pizza
We found two keys on lanyard. Are those yours?

We never found Rauleen's car keys :(

Yes, I'll ask if Colin can stop by and pick it up later on today.

Still sucks that you guys have to stay their til monday. Not that it changes anything, but maybe the key's are in the car?

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Doubles was:
1. Fino/Yoshq
2. JJROCKETS/RRR
3. PortCity/Cook

Don't remember the rest but I'm pretty sure either Hylian/Tmacc or Moe/Near got 4th.

Fun tournament, I'll do shoutouts and such when full results are up

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Doubles was:
1. Fino/Yoshq
2. JJROCKETS/RRR
3. PortCity/Cook

Don't remember the rest but I'm pretty sure either Hylian/Tmacc or Moe/Near got 4th.

Fun tournament, I'll do shoutouts and such when full results are up
Yeah, me and Hylian got 4th.

PortCity

Smash Ace
There are some gloves next to the silver TV that was used for doubles. They are mine...I'll probably pick them up tomorrow.

Soran

Smash Ace
wish i was there...

I want to go to this tourney in NY... ya'll down?

Melty Blood Current Code, Guilty Gear XX AC, BlazBlue CS Extend, Gundam Extreme VS

also got a dude doing stick fixes.. dual mods etc. that would be sweet >.>

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'll like to thank everyone who showed up I thought that the snowstorm was going to stop people from showing up but glad that wasn't the case ^.^

Results:

Brawl Singles:
1: Fino :olimar:
2: Joker :snake:
3: Dr. YoshQ :luigi2:
4: Yung Moe :marth:
5: Near :toonlink:
5: Hylian :falco:
7: FightAdamantEevee :lucas:
7: Cook :olimar:
9: TMACC
9: Twink
9: Peeks
9: Kuares
13: BobWithLobsters
13: BP
13: Ngamer3k
13: Triple R
17: JJROCKETS
17: DLO
17: Wobby
17: Valk
17: Lvl1
17: Breezy
17: Radium
17: Bpow
25: Wang

Brawl Doubles:
1: We don't get mad, we get ziploc bags (Fino/YoshQ) :olimar::luigi2:
2: Not The *****es (JJROCKETS/RRR) :diddy::kirby2:
3: The Professors (Cook/Pcity) :olimar::diddy:
4: Jungle Mundo OP (TMACC/Hylian) :wario::gw:
5: We play mad games (Skizm/Kuares) :gw::fox:
5: Shots Fired (Moe/Near)
7: Random Gadgers (Valk/Twink)
7: Wobby/Breezy
9: Papaya (Bobwithlobsters/DLO)
9: Team Two (Wang/CBK)
9: FAE/Radium

Again thanks for coming and shoutouts later also I'll keep an eye out for those keys Rauleen ^.^

lvl 1

Smash Rookie
@fuujin Def come next time. It would have been awesome to get to play against another zelda.
Right? zeldas for the win!!!

Thanks for the great tourney guys, hopefully i'll be able to make it to more tourneys since i have a job and i'm not a bum anymore

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Which one of you scrubs won Melee?
mhm.

Shout-Outs to Near. Those are some damn good wins. I don't know who you are either idt, but you should be happy. TMacc this convo could be for you too if you had won, JJrockets is good too.

and yeah, I am still not sure who the majority of the people are on there. I downloaded the image and stretched it out and it doesn't like that. I'm confused as to who half the people are. IS BP and Bpow the same person, cause I don't think I saw Bpow on there.

Top Bottom