• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ryker - Red Ryu, Rajam,
Nicholas1024- Legolas, Ryker, NickelbackR0cks, Glyph, Gova, Gheb, MOD
Rajam - Raziek,
Legolas - MOD
Kantrip - Inferno3044,
NickelbackRocks- Nicholas1024,

Not voting: Seph, Kantrip,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is February 17th at 3:00 PM EST

Night begins the moment I post flip. Twilight until then.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Us G names gotta vote together apparently

Only the R names could hope to stand against us

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Honestly, I'm just relieved to have this travesty of a game over with. Now I can talk with EE and OS about where everything went wrong.

Final thoughts:

Kantrip is so obv-town it hurts. After calming down, I can see how I dug my own grave a bit w.r.t. Gheb and such, but if you guys lynch him, you really do deserve to be called idiots.

Gheb's list of people to look into once I flip town looks promising. To all the sheep in this game, follow him instead of ryker.

And seriously, please kill Nickel (and then Ryker).

The only question now is whether I should root for town or scum...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Spoilers: No one is going to tell you that you played well this game Nich. Your death is completely warranted.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, and which people on Gheb's list, Nich?

And is Nickel dumb or scum?

What makes Ryker scum and not the same Ryker from UTrick'd who quick-hammered his scumpick CORRECTLY as Town?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Night One Begins

Nicholas1024 (Ramza, Town Squire/Time Mage, VIRGO) has been lynched!

It's a sad day when the main character is killed, but so early a death doesn't bode well for the good guys.

Send in your Night Actions ASAP!

NIGHT ONE BEGINS!
Night Actions are due by Monday, Feb. 20th at 3:00 p.m.

NOTE:

I ignore weekends when counting deadline days for obvious reasons, but please don't take this long deadline as an invitation to wait until monday at 2:59. Please send your night action ASAP.

Also:

Please follow the correct format for Night Actions.

Subject line should read:

"FF Tactics Mafia N1 Actions"

If I can't pick your PM out from a group of them because your PM says "Night stuff", I will shank you. >:[

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also, as an experiment:

Everyone please send me a PM with who you think is of a non-town alignment with your night actions; separate them cleanly. I want to see how that goes.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Night temporarily extended; I will be replacing Sephiroths Masamune.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sephiroths Masamune has been replaced by Sangfroid Warrior effective immediately.

Nickelback is now known as Orbo, just FYI.

-----------------------

Strangely, not a body was found.

But that doesn't mean things aren't interesting!

Everyone is forced to insult Ryker once this Day phase in red font! Keep in mind you cannot type in red unless you are insulting Ryker!

If you don't, you will be voteblocked and roleblocked the following day phase.

Another odd turn of events:

No one may vote for Gheb or Ryker in today's standard lynch.

These two players are now up for a second lynch in the same day, and are removed from the standard lynch. Each player will be able to make a permanent vote on one of the two players by stating “Execute: (name)”; they may not change their vote. Should one of them not receive a majority by the end of the standard lynch (hammer), both will die.

Every aspect of a normal voting scheme works the same for the Execution lynch (taking more or less to lynch, X number to hammer, etc.).

Day 2 begins!
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Wednesday, Feb. 29th at 3 p.m. EST

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Goddamn, I suck at reading terrible players.

lol

Vote Kantrip
Execute Gheb

Claim if you're the bonehead who put this vote up there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
This is quite possibly the dumbest situation I've ever been in.

1.) Gheb is my town read.
2.) I'll be more valuable to have around.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
J/K

Unvote

But seriously, right now you haven't done anything to prove that you'll be more valuable later than me. I hope this doesn't turn into another F&L D1 where people "opt" to leave the wrong player alive.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd like to see the idea of lynching Raz, Ryker or Gova being tossed around more toDay. Kantrip lynch is fine, tunneling it all Day is not.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'd like to see the idea of lynching Raz, Ryker or Gova being tossed around more toDay. Kantrip lynch is fine, tunneling it all Day is not.

Unless you mean execute, we cannot lynch Ryker using the standard lynch today.

However, I do want to look at Gova.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, that's what I meant @lynching Ryker. Since either him or I have to go toDay either option has to be considered and I know from my point of view that there's no way leaving him alive is better than leaving me alive. It's a subject we will have to deal with toDay anyway.

And no, I meant for toDay. Just because lynching Kantrip is a good choice toDay doesn't mean that lynching you / Gova isn't a good idea as well.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lego is really annoying me atm because of his constant hydra-related excuses to not take harder stances and Xonar's constant "mini-derps" [such as voting in the same post he claims to be voteblocked] kind of remind me of how he's played F&L mafia. I still don't like him and want to bring the fact to people's attention that the Nich lynch -> Kantrip lynch is a blatant rip-off of what Ryker and I have been pushing for yesterDay. People seem to have no issues with what he's doing. Just because he's not scummy doesn't mean people should be so indifferent about how he's playing right now.

That goes for you too, Raz minus the meta part @F&L and the fact that you aren't in a hydra. You haven't offered us more than the Gova case and if you also join to Kantrip train then you're basically wasting another Day adding old news.

All right, we can not vote in the Execution either.

I don't see how mini derps are part of my meta especially w.r.t FL mafia :/ Elaborate there please?

Also, I voted to show I was voteblocked because I wouldn't show up in the following vote-count.

Besides that, we are not down for Kantrip last time we talked. So that's pretty much non valid.
We got a hint tonight saying that Glyph is not trustworthy and that we would do well to seek his death. Don't know what we're going to do with that.

Is it weird that with everything going on I'd love to talk to Sword first? Last time I checked, he wanted to push you today, Gheb. I, however, slightly disagreed and said we'd have to talk about it after the night actions. Now is after the night actions.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
J/K

Unvote

But seriously, right now you haven't done anything to prove that you'll be more valuable later than me. I hope this doesn't turn into another F&L D1 where people "opt" to leave the wrong player alive.

Sorry that you're not a Ryker/EE hydra. Had to wait and talk to him about what I wanted to do after this night phase.

So, let's do this. Let's play the rolefishing game.

I've claimed Auto-Potion and I do actually have it. My other ability is spent and leads me to want to know why Raz went where he did, and I'll leave it at that.

Gheb, I want to know, broad terms, what you're packing. Let's get this inevitable discussion out of the way.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
All right, we can not vote in the Execution either.

I don't see how mini derps are part of my meta especially w.r.t FL mafia :/ Elaborate there please?

Also, I voted to show I was voteblocked because I wouldn't show up in the following vote-count.

Besides that, we are not down for Kantrip last time we talked. So that's pretty much non valid.
We got a hint tonight saying that Glyph is not trustworthy and that we would do well to seek his death. Don't know what we're going to do with that.

Is it weird that with everything going on I'd love to talk to Sword first? Last time I checked, he wanted to push you today, Gheb. I, however, slightly disagreed and said we'd have to talk about it after the night actions. Now is after the night actions.
You're really good at striving to be null.

Top Bottom