• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright series (Ace Attorney Trilogy now on 3DS)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Woah holy crap, I meat JFA LOL. Third case in JFA. My bad.

Also, I'm hoping AA5 makes the game more open in terms of the fact, say...you can go to trial without having all the evidence possible? Makes it tougher to get your verdict per say.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm on the trial in Apollo Justice for that
blind pianist
right now. It's meh so far.

Need to put more time into JFA soon too; got stuck with the initial stone thing (Magtama?) and put the game down because I could not figure out what you had to present to that one asian girl to break her lie in the village house.

--

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
GwJumpman, there are children here. Please think of them the next time you feel like posting something like...THAT!!!!! :urg:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mon dieu! Le fancy mod iz so mean to little old moi! :(
*Pat pat* Don't worry about it

*Runs*

Seriously though, the GS123 HD seems to have achievements, which is kinda cool.

I'm Leaving - Answer Mia Fey when the judge asks you who the victim is at the start of the trial
His Name is Charley - Examine the foliage plant after Maya has channeled Mia at the Wright Law Office.
The Angered Judge - When answering the location of the weapon answer: [in the courtroom] [the judge's chair]
Ladder and stepladder - Go through all ladder and stepladder conversations

theeboredone

Smash Legend
My gosh...the magician, clown, ventriloquist...all annoy me so much.

Maya is annoying too. I just wanna punch them all in the face. -rage quit.-

That's probably the only bad thing about the Phoenix Wright games: the amount of times you have to deal with unlikable characters. Like Wendy Oldbag. x__x

asianaussie

Smash Hero
my hatred of her stems from the fact i always seem to get stuck when she's involved

and also she's a bag

worst recurring character in anything ever imo

theeboredone

Smash Legend
It's so tough to deal with these characters when replaying the game =/. Plan to get through a good chunk of the last case of JFA tonight, and start on T&T soon.

Top Bottom