• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 7: 10000 words on Zelda vs Mewtwo [2/25/2012]

unknown522

Some guy
Singles:

23 entrants
1. Unknown522 ($130) ~ :foxmelee:
2. KirbyKaze ($75) ~ :sheikmelee:
3. Weon-x ($25) ~ :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
4. Idea ~ :jigglypuffmelee:
5. Riddlebox ~ :peachmelee:
5. Europhoria ~ :marthmelee: :foxmelee: :falconmelee:
7. Izek ~ :falcomelee:
7. CC ~ :foxmelee:
9. Tasty Goldfish ~ :samusmelee:
9. Hammertime ~ :icsmelee:
9. Windrose ~ :falconmelee:
9. CDP ~ :falcomelee:
13. Bernal ~ :foxmelee: :yoshimelee:
13. NK ~ :marthmelee:
13. Roid Rage ~ :foxmelee:
13. Coffee Black ~ :foxmelee:?

~ Pool cutoff

17. Zod ~ :jigglypuffmelee: :peachmelee:
17. Eternal ~ :marthmelee:
17. The Pizz ~ :falcomelee:
17. David ~ :foxmelee:?
21. Bing ~ :foxmelee:
21. An-Hero ~ :peachmelee:
21. Jethrotex ~ :peachmelee:

Doubles:

8 teams? (free entry)

Doubles didn't finish since most people left. Singles was done in about 4 hours both pools and bracket. That is why the stream was done early as well.

The falco-only side event didn't happen either.

Full results later when I get the bracket and stuff.

Also, David: YOU DIDN'T PUT 'THE FINAL TEST' IN THE TITLE!!!!!!

:p

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ggs everyone

I'll get you next time, Gadget!

Assuming Camilo doesn't go all the way against me like he almost did in LFs lolol D:

I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to with random people lolol D:

I won't be running the next one though (Unknown's taking charge like a man) so I should be able to actually play this time with you guys :D

Kyle let's warm up together next time :p

James we'll figure out something to do vs Camilo's counter to your OOS tricks... I have some ideas and thoughts... :)

Was nice seeing you Mike :)

An Hero - before you were exclusively using down smash, now you're not using it at all :p It's a much better CC option than down tilt hehe... down tilt is pretty much only for dodging moves with the lean-back she does and then hitting them (think of it as like a move with a built-in dodge, rather than a CC move). learn how to float back and fair. shielding is pretty good vs Fox if you can SDI his up air (or know the other tricks to avoiding it).

Roid Rage - let's play at school sometime :)

Bing - make a style based around something that isn't Fox's f-tilt lolol uhh... I dunno. ask me on AIM or something for training tips if you want to learn how to practice on your own lol.

Yhii - I dunno when I'll be doing a smashfest. Maybe on the 10th, since we lost that date for the tournament.

Everyone else - fun matches to those I played! to those I didn't play, oh wellz. Next time =D

There was a Fox player in my pool that was actually pretty good with defensive spacing lolz. I don't remember your name but you almost won our second match in our pools set on pokemon stadium and it was pretty good. GGs =)

Bing

Smash Master
FFFF I had a fantastic set against CDP but it wasnt recorded... gah.

Also David, my style isnt based around f-tilt... I was playing a bit ****ty at the time... Regardless, Yes, I do need tips for At home training... Thank youuu <3 I do need to use Up-tilt more...

Shout Outs later...

Bing

Smash Master
Unknown522: **** as always, and I loved playing friendlies as always. Teach me Fox <3

KirbyKaze: Well done running the tournament, even though we didnt finish friendlies. Thanks for the friendlies, I was shocked you approached me to play :p Also, thanks for the Fox tips, they were basically things I knew I had to be doing but needed... reinforcement?

Weon-X: Thanks for the friendlies, you're pretty ****, you should also teach me Fox...and Marth :) hmm, maybe next time I'll be the cat toying mouse :)(Drekken commentary reference)

Idea: As Always got ***** by you and James in teams, thanks for the couple of friendlies. (I was actually proud of the fact I had a nice combo on your Falcon :D)

RiddleBox: James, a pleasure as always, you're getting a lot better, I never noticed how much you had improved based on your streamed friendlies, way to troll and say you're quitting after Apex :)

Windrose: I had fun teaming with you in Bracket, we *****, playing for all that free monies. :p

Sanuzi: Pleasure seeing you as always, I was actually pretty happy that I was one of the people you came to play XD

TastyGoldfish: Youuuuuu, I hate your Samus, its so ****. I **** your Fox though so its all good. Love you :p

Yhii: Friendlies for sure next time, played you so many times in teams it seems. Good games though :p
Izek:Friendlies next time :p I havent played you in awhile :p

CDP: Wow, mad close set. Should of had youuuu. Its okay, I wont make the same mistake next time :p Good set regardless though, wish it was recorded :)

The Pizz: Good games, I hate Falcoooooo. Had fun with the friendlies, but maybe next time you wont back out of Ylink dittos or Pichu vs. Yoshi XD

RoidRage: You're improving a lot, next time, like Pizz, dont use Falco D: Fox dittos hommies, Allisandro?

An Hero: You've improved a bit from what I saw but I've heard that you've improved more then what I noticed so good **** to you :p We should play next time, think you can take me in Peach dittos? XD

CC: Good Games in teams, I'd like to play you in friendlies some time :p

CoffeeBlack: Congratz on making it out of pools in your first tournament, you're a good player, maybe next time you can stay and finish teams with me XD

Drekken: Thanks for the interview, we should do it again sometime. Also, thanks for making me laugh during my set with Weon-X. I really dont like being the helpless mouse XD

Rikana: Didnt get to play much but still, nice seeing you as always :)

To anyone I forgot Im sorry, good games to all though :)

Top Bottom