• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I know but if Orbo is going to die for you anyways, I needed to have voted. Also Gheb isn't going to die because you don't have the same amount of votes.
These two players are now up for a second lynch in the same day, and are removed from the standard lynch. Each player will be able to make a permanent vote on one of the two players by stating “Execute: (name)”; they may not change their vote. Should one of them not receive a majority by the end of the standard lynch (hammer), both will die.

Every aspect of a normal voting scheme works the same for the Execution lynch (taking more or less to lynch, X number to hammer, etc.).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
At least he classifies the Execution as a second lynch, implying Orbo is gonna take the fall.
???? Is @ me?

I assume Orbo is telling the truth. Just go look at the role list and you'll see what I mean. If he's not, then he's scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
???? Is @ me?

I assume Orbo is telling the truth. Just go look at the role list and you'll see what I mean. If he's not, then he's scum.
He's almost certainly telling the truth. The thing is whether or not he's mistaken. If he's town telling the truth, I see him ****ing up about whether it affects Execution.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I did endorse it. In fact, there are big bold letters telling him to pull the trigger. I was more worried about no one quick lynching me with an execution vote right now though. I want Gheb dead.

Not voting was Sang, Gova, Lego and Kantrip, iirc.

Lego and Sang couldn't vote.
Gova and Kantrip remain and would both have to vote you to make your execution happen, if I recall correctly. Kantrip is probably too pansy too vote you in this situation and Gova will probably not do it until it's all settled.

There was time to wait for the shot. Would've made tomorrow easier for town.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Execute Vote:
Gheb - Ryker, Raziek, Orboknown
Ryker - Gheb, Rajam, Glyph, Inferno, Red Ryu

Standard Vote Count:
Legolas - MOD, MOD,
Gova - Inferno,
Red Ryu - Rajam, Kantrip, Sangfroid Warrior, Gova, Raziek, Gheb, Ryker
Kantrip - Glyph,

Not voting: Orbo, Legolas, Red Ryu,

Ryker is set to be executed!

But in a last minute wish, Orboknown (Alma, Cleric/Lancer, TAURUS) takes his place on the chopping block. For better or worse, no one can know, but Orboknown has died.

Gheb is set to be executed!

Gheb (Hashmalum, mafia Lucavi Demon Summoner / Lancer, SAGGITARUIUS) has been executed!

Red Ryu (Queklain, mafia Lucavi Demon, Oracle / Geomancer, PISCES) has been lynched!

What hectic day! (Seriously, for the mod too. I'm just glad the player count is down so I can keep up with this during peak times now!)

Night 2 begins!

Night actions are due by MONDAY, March 5th at 3:00 PM EST. Please send them in advance and please title them "Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Night 2 Actions". In this PM please include your scum thoughts just as you did the day before.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You have bolded my name as if it's important although your day start post says that if we get to the end of the day and neither player has reached a majority then both will die. Please don't mod goof.
Force of habit highlighting the most votes :awesome:

The opening post of the day does indeed say "receive a majority"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Day 3 begins!

You look around.... and see not a single new victim among you.

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline has been set for Friday, March 16th, at 3 p.m. EST.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
HA! Alright, mass claim is going down and it's going down now. Do not claim out of order, I will give you the order.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'm willing to trust Ryker. I don't think Ryker would be dumb and possibly have the whole scum team (including himself) die.

Also stating I'm voteblocked. I ain't even mad.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yeah, so apparently I've lost my other ability now too. No word on if I can get it back or not.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Inferno is mad scummy
. Case incoming, I will not vote though since Ryker is asking. Inferno, I would appreciate you being around to possibly address some stuff asap

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Meliadoul, Divine Knight, Libra

Only get to use one ability per night (I don't get a second class)

Lv. 1 Hellcry Punch you're already familiar with. Roleblock that counts as a NK. Doesn't observe factional NKs.

Lv. 2 Shellbust Stab is essentially the same deal, except instead of roleblocking someone it takes away their first passive ability listed in their role PM.

My little handicap thing is that I'm a miller.

vote: Rajam

Read all you guys stuff, I get that having so much setup info is really tempting to lean on but we don't know what kind of restrictions are going to be reused for scum or hell even for town who didn't get to pick their abilities. Don't see the purpose in forcing discussion to revolve around that (what with the 'if you don't look at the setup in OS games you're gunna get burned), could just be because its 2am and I'm super tired.

I want to kill off at LEAST one 'liability' player. Not necessarily today, willing to mill around until something better comes up. If someone can make good stuff happen tonight, that would be divine.

Jesus my brain isn't working very well. Here's a song. (Libera Me from Hell)
Nighty night mafia game
Crumbed role flavor, stone, and miller status (that name and those abilities aren't exactly easy to work into every day conversation)

N1 I used Hellcry Punch on Gova
N2 I used Hellcry Punch on Ryker

And I'll explain as soon as we finish claims up.

Rajam

Smash Champion
1.) Glyph
2.) Inferno
3.) Gova
4.) Sang
5.) Lego
6.) Kantrip
7.) Rajam
8.) Raz
9.) Raika
Order seems fine to me; I approve. Don't know if it would be smart to put Raziek some spots above though, but since he already claimed watcher, even if he scum he won't be lying about results. I don't think it's necessary for Ryker to claim though, he must be a solid town read for everyone (if anyone disagrees, speak)

Rajam

Smash Champion
Oh about stones, do you think it's wise to claim them? (open question) I only see those as something related to some indy wincon. I can claim mine if you think this looks fishy on my part, but I strongly think claiming stones it's unecessary

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ryker should most definitely claim, even if he's not aligned with GhebRuy he could still be Indy.

Being a strong Townread doesn't get you a free pass out of a massclaim. ._.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ryker should most definitely claim, even if he's not aligned with GhebRuy he could still be Indy.

Being a strong Townread doesn't get you a free pass out of a massclaim. ._.
Indy? And what do you think of him being targeted with the execute? That's the main reason of why I discard Ryker as possibly Indy

Rajam

Smash Champion
k last post before my case:

Inferno, why did you haste Gheb N1? Explain your motivations as detailed as possible now that it is your turn to claim

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Indy? And what do you think of him being targeted with the execute? That's the main reason of why I discard Ryker as possibly Indy
While a reasonable line of thought, this is an Overswarm game, and only 2 scum have flipped so far. 2 Indy, 2 Scum isn't out of the question.

I don't want to throw out any options without certainty. Last time I did that, Xonar won Fire & Lightning. :urg:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Actually, I'd like Ryker's and Raz's spots switched in the claims. Any opposed?

Top Bottom