• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ryker, how about a deal? I'll reveal something if you decide to show how Rajam's tunneling to the center of the Earth is towny.
Despite I'm tunneling it doesn't mean I haven't looked to the other players. As I posted earlier, by discard either you or Sangfroid is RR+Gheb's partner (btw I'm assuming 1 mafia and 1 indy is left). Sangfroid+Sephiroths's scummy points is his/her activity and sorta invisible play; I don't have something else. Also, the slot claimed is gonna die by N4. With no kills last night, It's pretty safe to leave that player aside since now we can afford to reach N4 and check that claim more safely if we need to. At least, we can evaluate D3 if it's safe or not to leave SW alive for N4 to check her claim.

So, leaving SW aside because her claim is check-able, you're left, and considering I have a bunch of solid points against you, I'm obviously picking you as my n° 1 target

In the indies deparment, my list of possible indies is the next:

Top tier: Raziek, Glyph
High tier: Inferno, SangfroidWarrior
Middle tier: Kantrip, Lego
Low tier: Gova, Ryker

Raziek and Glyph: Glyph is like willing to kill everyone, and mostly disappeared after Lego's case on him. I think both Raz and Glyph haven't defended any player strongly, and mostly are willing to kill/lynch whoever comes. Raz also had some activity issues D2. Low activity and willing-to-kill-everyone (lack of defense on players) are some attributes I adjudge to indies. Some other attributes are tunneling and playing dumb in order to survive NKills.

Inferno and SW are by discard and mostly because of invisible play. Haven't shown solid postures (specially Inferno) or done some hard work, with quotes, high-pressure and stuff.

Kantrip and Lego: Their postures are stronger, have been active, and attack/defend players alike. Middle tier just by discard too. Most likely, they aren't indies, but there is always the possibility due to lack of hard evidence against the theory. Wouldn't lynch.

Ryker and Gova: Ryker because of clear play like Lego and Kantrip, plus being targeted by the execute reduces the chances of him being indy. For Gova, I actually fully believe his claim. N1 I mimic'd him and targeted myself, and nothing happened to me. More on Gova later when my turn to claim comes

---

In resume, as you see my points against the possible indies aren't as solid as my points against you (and I have a lot of solid stuff imo), and even if somehow you don't flip mafia you can still flip indy, which only adds to my reasons to have you as top++ scum pick.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Holy **** Ryker, good job with yesterDay.

I'm also really proud of that Red Ryu lynch, since that's the first time I've made a case on someone who actually turned out to be scum. :)

Town
Ryker
Legolas
Raziek (Possible indy though)

Leaning Town
Rajam
Glyph (although I don't know what's going down right now and it could trump my read on Glyph's play depending on how it plays out)

I don't even know
Gova (This is a PoE scum read I suppose, in the case of Inferno falling through)
Sang (but she's dying anyways on n4)

Scummy
Inferno - I don't like the connection to Red Ryu at all. I can outline that after the mass-claim.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh yeah, @Rajam: The OP says that roles go Lv.1/Lv.2. Since it seems like you were looking at possible Lv.1/2 abilities during the Night I guess you missed that.

So Gheb (Hashmalum, mafia Lucavi Demon Summoner / Lancer, SAGGITARUIUS) has been executed!

means that Gheb was a Lv. 1 Summoner and a Lv. 2 Lancer (I asked the mod to clarify and Lancer is the same as Dragoon).

Red Ryu (Queklain, mafia Lucavi Demon, Oracle / Geomancer, PISCES) has been lynched!

RR was a Lv.1 Oracle and a Lv.2 Geomancer.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Do you really think OS would throw us off by making the name of a class in the OP the same as a different mafia role?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're reading way too much into the one word and ignoring the remainder of the role.

He's a Lucavi Devil Summoner, not a Summoner.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh because of the lack of a comma?

I'm assuming since Red Ryu's role says "Mafia Lucavi Demon" and Gheb's role starts with "Mafia Lucavi Demon" that that is just the prefix for the faction's name.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay. I've never even touched a Final Fantasy game so I'll trust you on this one.

Is there room for me on the Glyph wagon?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Viewing from phone, still not budging

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Vote: Glyph

Ryker, I recall you saying something about a restriction you received. Am I remembering correctly?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Vote: Glyph

Ryker, I recall you saying something about a restriction you received. Am I remembering correctly?

I just broke it in voting Glyph. We'll see if it was whatever role has been sending messages or if I really did have one.

My restriction was having to post "lol" in every post with a vote.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
My stone is Aries; I am a townie; I am a Thief Lv.1 and Dragoon Lv. 2. First night (when I replaced in) I was asked if I wanted to use my Jump ability and I did not. I wasn't fully aware what it did and was nervous about doing something I didn't understand. Last Night, I got the Pitfall ability from RR and used it. If there's anything else, give me heads up. Otherwise, I need to finish my read to give you an opinion, Ryker.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Damn, yeah I thought so. You didn't get told what the punishment would be for breaking it, Ryker?

Glyph needs to clarify his thing before anyone else claims.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No, he doesn't.

I'm not new to this game, I understand what it entails to withhold information. I also know when its going to be of the most use to myself and to town, and it certainly not now.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, he doesn't.

I'm not new to this game, I understand what it entails to withhold information. I also know when its going to be of the most use to myself and to town, and it certainly not now.
Exactly. Which is why you're spilling it. Because you know what's going to be of the most use to Glyph whom I'm almost certain is scum.

Out with it.

Well I had a post prepared when I saw this coming our way.

We are Gaffgarion, Dark Knight, Town Infiltrating Mercenary.

We got no stone, with 13 players in the game, we are the one without one.

We are hated, 1 less to lynch.

We have two abilities (L1 and L2) and could choose a level2.

Our first ability is insult. We used this N1 on Ryker because we love Ryker. This night we decided to use insult to indicate who we were going to target today.

Our second ability combined with our first is insanely good. We have an ability called Night Sword, which allows us to investigate a target. The target being investigated will be voteblocked. The drawback is that any night action affecting them, will affect us. (we PM'd, it will affect us INSTEAD, not ALSO).
We cannot use this on the same person two nights in a row.
We crumbed an invetigative role on Page1, saying we'd investigate into Rajam's lot.

We picked Auto Potion for obvious reasons. Fits with our L2 Night Sword and stuff.

Now, for our night actions:

N1: Insult Ryker
Night Sword Kantrip

N2: Insult Gova
Night Sword Gova

Now, I realized that we basically could check if we got redirected with using insult and night sword on the same target. We could check if we truly got roleblocked if there is no insult.

We got a town result back N1. So either we got redirected to ourselves or Kantrip is vote-block immune. If someone got protected, that's a very viable alternative to us activing the Auto-Potion.

Lo and behold, no insult. No result. Not a surprise if we were asking for the haste and the Mimic. Now, our question is, Ryker/Raz, one of you surely must've tracked/watched/whatevered us, right?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ryker, how about this then

We claim up to you.

Lynch me.

You claim in twilight, and then I'll tack on my information.

Rajam

Smash Champion
My stone is Aries; I am a townie; I am a Thief Lv.1 and Dragoon Lv. 2. First night (when I replaced in) I was asked if I wanted to use my Jump ability and I did not. I wasn't fully aware what it did and was nervous about doing something I didn't understand. Last Night, I got the Pitfall ability from RR and used it. If there's anything else, give me heads up. Otherwise, I need to finish my read to give you an opinion, Ryker.
uh? Could you clarify? Not understanding that

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No. There is no reason for that. If you want me to claim, you have to pony up the information.

@Xonar - Don't worry. We got this **** on LOCK. I know exactly what's going on in this game.

Kantrip, you're up. Don't leave yet.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about Glyph claiming before everyone else, but I'm not sure I like that he's so against it. If he's town, there is nothing helpful in waiting until everyone else has claimed unless he is looking to confirm something from somebody else.

Okay, the more I typed that out the more I came to a better conclusion. I do think that he should claim unless he tells us a concrete reason of why he should wait.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't understand what's going on.

@Xonar, are you saying you chose to activate auto-potion? And your Night Sword thing results are worded as "Player ______ is ______?

Top Bottom