• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Kantrip

Kantplay
If you truly bodyguarded me then Raziek tracked you.

It doesn't matter which one of us he tracked though, because his results don't make sense for either of us.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Give me 'til tonight. I have to go out but I'll be back around 6 or 7. Not sure I feel comfortable with a Lego lynch but, as I'm not sure of a different alternative, I will vote whomever.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sang, we have a claimed indy. Vote Lego and read during night phase. Know that you're jumping tonight as well so we know for sure what his ability does. You, me, and Gova will all be on that wagon and that's all we're waiting for this phase.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
First off, I want to know where not insulting you says that the player is roleblocked.

Second off, I want you to sit on your thumbs rather than target anyone with an anti-town ability if that is indeed confirmed. Go somewhere and die.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

Everyone is forced to insult Inferno once this Day phase in red font! Keep in mind you cannot type in red unless you are insulting Inferno!

If you don't, you will be voteblocked and roleblocked the following Day phase.

You may also insult the moderator because he made an error!

Given the status of this, the game's twilight will be around a bit longer should everyone not have an insult by the time a hammer is dropped, and insults given during that time will still count.

This is probably the most confusing game to mod I can think of, and I ran FF6.
Here it is ryker

:phone:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Everyone is forced to insult Ryker once this Day phase in red font! Keep in mind you cannot type in red unless you are insulting Ryker!

If you don't, you will be voteblocked and roleblocked the following day phase.[/COLOR]
I'm assuming the same goes for not insulting me. Also before I lose my chance.

Overswarm is the #1 game thrower and his avy is as creepy as he is

@Kantrip: I skimmed some of toDay, and it was mostly focused around claims, right? In that case then there's probably not too much that I can offer you. Unless you think that I can fit all the pieces missing from the puzzle together for you, or that I can pick up on something you missed, then yeah there isn't really anything new for me to do. I admit that I kinda stopped reading this game after I ISO'd pretty much everyone in that "big" post of ours Day 2, so if anything happened of significance afterwards I missed it.

Pretty much still think Kantrip is town. Did Xonar say that Kantrip is scum? Cus if he did then he's probably wrong. =3 Unless Kantrip is confirmed scum via Night actions then he's town, because I read him as town and my reads are better than most of everyone elses. :awesome:

I know paranoia isn't the way but I am STILL paranoid about Raz's mason crumb just because it seems super weird as a "joke," and of course there is Glyph with that miller thing. Forgive if I'm being slow here and you guys like already cleared these people or something.

Inferno is in the clear.

Gova is very meh. Unless he's cleared via Night actions (again, forgive me if I'm being slow), then I would give him another look just cus there's nothing about him that convinces me.

Ryker town.

Liking Rajam. Town.

Liked Sang before but I don't remember why. I had her as town earlier so she must be town. :awesome: But yeah she's dead soon anyways so meh, who cares?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Ryker - MOD
Legolas- Sangfroid Warrior, Gova, Ryker,

Not voting: Inferno, Rajam, Kantrip, Raziek, Glyph, Legolas,

Still need to insult: Glyph

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline has been set for Friday, March 16th, at 3 p.m. EST.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So who is voting to finish this up? Are we having Glyph not insult to roleblock/voteblock him intentionally?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
**** waiting on Rajam I'm hittin up that Hero Mode

vote: legolas

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Ryker - MOD
Legolas- Sangfroid Warrior, Gova, Ryker, Glyph,

Not voting: Inferno, Rajam, Kantrip, Raziek, Legolas,

Still need to insult: Glyph

Glyph has been voteblocked and roleblocked for the next Day phase!

Flip momentarily.

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline has been set for Friday, March 16th, at 3 p.m. EST.

Ryker said:
@Mod - Why is there an asterisk next to Red Ryu's name on the dead players list?
Typo from copy pasta I guess.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Legolas (Gafgarion, Independent Traitorous Mercenary) has been lynched!

N3 begins!

Please send in NA by Tuesday, March 13th, at 3:00 p.m. EST!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yet again.... not a body to be found. You have to wonder sometimes.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is for Mar 23rd at 3 p.m. EST

Top Bottom