• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Soran

Smash Ace
I'm the Brawl king-master, son!

where's that captain dude? didn't he want to brawl me o.O????

Hmmmmmmm >.>

§chizm

Smash Lord
If anyone's up for games tomorrow let me know I guess, but I won't be able to play too late.

Also I can prob do some small money matches with people if they want I guess?

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Louisiana: The turnout was super low, that people left early. So I didn't get to play, just meet people. I got to watch JNIG vs Lee Martin. In all honesty, JNIG wasn't better, but he could have won. He just goofs off a lot...like your's truly :)

After watching a bit of the stream here are my shoutouts :-D:

@MJG: Wow man, you pretty much beat up on everyone using random.

@Bpx: THANK YOU for beating MJG's Diddy. I don't have to give you a lecture now :-D

@Delux: Your IC was going hard....especially in the teams matches I saw them in :)

@SWAG: I got some hints for you. Remind me when I get back.

@Wang: OMG...your team zoning is slowly becoming the best in Iowa. Congrats...we gonna team and work on it some more...still got a ways to go in the decision making :)

@Joker: You a Marth main now? :)...this ain't melee :)

@Skiz: Nice forward smash on PS1 :-D

@FLOW: Don't know you, but welcome to Iowa.

I'll be back Monday, but I don't think I'll be able to play. :( ... got some work.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Doubles

1: Metaknight is Banned ($60.00) (Joker :snake: + Bpow :wario:)
2: We Wanted to Go Double Metaknight ($20.00) (MJG :snake: :popo: + DeLux :zerosuitsamus: :pit: :popo:)
3: Big Willy Style (Nom + Schizm)
4: Land of the Free (Wang + Fragger)

Singles

1: MJG ($45) :toonlink:
2: DeLux ($25) :popo:
3: Joker ($10) :snake:
4: Bpow :wario:
5: Fragger :toonlink:
5: Wang :toonlink:
7: Schizm :dk: :gw:
7: Nom :olimar: :wario:

PortCity

Smash Ace
Victor = V2K?

also...."Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 15 (1 members and 14 guests)"

Spybots?

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Schizm: What time do you get off?
@Greg: I'll try to get in contact with some Ames people or wait for them to post. If no one says anything, I'll come down there....or we can think about the club house.
@Ames People: You guys awake? :)

§chizm

Smash Lord
@Schizm: What time do you get off?
@Greg: I'll try to get in contact with some Ames people or wait for them to post. If no one says anything, I'll come down there....or we can think about the club house.
@Ames People: You guys awake? :)
I should be getting off at 10. If you play in Ames I might show up anyway since I don't have to work tomorrow.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Do you even have skype? You could say something y'know...

On a somewhat related note I wish I could disappear from the internet.

PortCity

Smash Ace
You guys can come up here, and I'll come up there next Thursday.

We can play at my place or at Brandon's.

Brandon what time can people come over to your house?

If Brandon doesn't respond, you guys can call or text me. I'll be ready for you guys to show up around 6.

PortCity

Smash Ace
We will be playing at Brandon's house instead. Gary and I will show up for a few hours then I go to finish my work. I probably will knock it out and come back out.

Soran

Smash Ace
that's an odd thing to say... but yeah, I have skype.

I just won't get around to adding/playing you for a while. But rest assured. I will lol I could add you right now... but I'm too lazy.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Add me soon or we don't play at all.

Don't ask for games if you're just going to be lazy and arrange them yonder. I know plenty of people who said the same and I've never played them.

Sorry but I'm in a bad mood. I'm not really interested in generic games that end in 12 year old responses. If you want to play people in that game for a reason you should say so. Considering you're asking in a thread where only one person(two if you count Tony) actually plays it.

Top Bottom