• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I only john about placing low when I lost to people who did amazing. (ex, losing to only the people who took 2nd and 3rd, but placing 9th overall)

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Well, that's not johning, that's getting bracket ***** and explaining who beat you =b

Now, if you said you lost to people who got 2nd and 3rd because A, B, and C happened, then you'd be johning =)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Tournaments Included In Update.

Uprise of LI #7
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319220
(03/04/12)
13th out of 24
Raptor

Woodlawn Smash 1
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319673
(03/10/12)
7th out of 36
Slush

Get Hype
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319699
(03/10/12)
9th out of 19
Eggman

Collision II
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319895
(03/17/12)
9th out of 23
Deltacod

Also, can't remember which thread I posted it in or just in the skype group... but during random times I might namesearch a few of you and add results in this thread just cause I get bored from time to time.
So yeah, I actually check tournaments based on regions (AZ Canada NY etc.) and add whatever is posted in here. But I'm gonna make it a slight habit of mine to namesearch some of you not posting your results and just me namesearching to find them.

Still won't be adding Last place results since they're not worth noting, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the last thing being is if you guys don't want a tournament thread to be in the OP. Just post asking to remove whatever tournament it is.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I like how much work you put into this thread, Slush. Very nice.

I don't usually post my results because I do pretty averagely most of the time and I don't think they're ever worth noting. I'm not opposed to you putting them here, though.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I like how much work you put into this thread, Slush. Very nice.

I don't usually post my results because I do pretty averagely most of the time and I don't think they're ever worth noting. I'm not opposed to you putting them here, though.
Don't think it's really worth crediting since it's not exactly hard to search for tournament results and add them in the OP.

Slush you're a ******.

:phone:
y, did I forget to add some tournament you attended?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Another free tournament!?
Lucky.

I'm not actually sure when the next tournament is for me. SA is still in the dead times and we're kinda busy with stuph as well... maybe HOBO 37 in April or something.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
There was actually some guy from California there who was a Snake/Marth player, and he was definitely legit. We were at last stock last hit and I broke his shield with a down-B and then up-smashed the **** out of him.

It's nice to win a furry tournament with a character like Yoshi, heh.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I hope you Down Taunted first.
I broke this Snake player's shield with Luigi once in a legit match and up taunted before giving him a fully charged, up angled WEEGEE POKE for the kill. Was fantastic.

However, whenever I break someone's shield, most of the time I dont taunt cuz I dont wanna risk what is currently a free stock, ya know?

Sharky

Smash Master
I broke this Snake player's shield with Luigi once in a legit match and up taunted before giving him a fully charged, up angled WEEGEE POKE for the kill. Was fantastic.

However, whenever I break someone's shield, most of the time I dont taunt cuz I dont wanna risk what is currently a free stock, ya know?
yeah I would have mashed out for that lmao

Scatz

Smash Champion
They were a gift from one of Raptor's friends. He made it for the Yoshis that chilled at Delta's place during Apex.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Don't listen to what Scatz said, he's giving you the rated PG version of the story. What really happened was that MK was a menace and was dealt with by Yoshi on January 4th.
4 mks were murdered in the process and Only one was injured. Last I re call.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The lack of capitalization and exclamation shows just how much he loves you.

Depster

Smash Champion
I guess! =0

Every since he started actually doing good and doing offline stuffs, he hates me cause I haven't done as well as him! ;-;

Depster

Smash Champion
Nowai dude, it was Wii Hunters. We were definitely one of the best wifi clans out there back when those existed lol. Oh btw Dak, I'm planning on being at WHOBO in August. Just for teams and side events though, I can't do singles cause it's mostly on Saturday =[

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Whoa, long time no talk on here guys :o
I think I actually have a tourney that may be acceptable to post on here. If not don't worry about it.

Phoenix Saga 3 (PS3)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320204
3/24/12
17th out of 58
WuvS

I only lost to ranked players in both pools and bracket :x Pools are Roller and Tech, and bracket was Tutu and Sauc3.

I also have PS2 results that was 17th out of 39, but I didn't think that was all too good.

EDIT: I thought I should post it anyways and I'll let you guys judge if you want to keep it or not.

Phoenix Saga 2 (PS2)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318312&
2/11/12
17th out of 39
WuvS

I beat Zyth (nothing major) and I lost to Mikey L. and ThuGz (which is a bad loss x.x) but I was the only one in my pool to take a game off Coco (I should have won, oh well.)

Top Bottom