• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
One of that times when you play against CPUs, fall for the dumbest stuff and you feel dumb and depressed when there will be a tournament next week...

Its sort of hilarious because in low tier tournaments, Zelda has the best move and therefore its banned. Supposedly, she has -1 match-ups across the board in low-tier section. But... I am not sure where the cut-off mark is located.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
is zelda viable in low tier tournaments?

Also I still can't do mochas sexy nayrus thing :(
I have yet to try her in low tiers. Been only using her for regular tournies. Xyro told me she wrecks in low tiers, particularly doubles.

And which Nayru thing are you having trouble with? The jump? The boost?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
They both come down to timing. If you're having trouble with the jump, make a spiked custom stage to practise since you need to be in hitstun to activate it.

Zelda is good in low tiers, but not all matchups are that easy. Lucas, Mario, Samus, and Link give her trouble, imo.

Kid Icarus is loads of fun. It's so humourous and they constantly break the fourth wall which is awesome. More games need to be like this!

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I have yet to try her in low tiers. Been only using her for regular tournies. Xyro told me she wrecks in low tiers, particularly doubles.

And which Nayru thing are you having trouble with? The jump? The boost?
just for reference what are the exact inputs?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
>asking for low tier viability

You should just find the one you feel confortable with.
Low tiers are not suposed to be played for viability purposes, just for fun.

Rizen

Smash Legend
God
S: :metaknight:(±0)

A: :diddy:(+1) :snake:(-1) :falco: (±0)
B: :marth:(+1) :warioc:(-1) :popo:(±0) :olimar:(±0) :pikachu2:(±0)

High
C: :lucario:(+2) :dedede:(-1) :zerosuitsamus:(+1) :gw:(-2) :toonlink:(±0)

Middle
D: :fox:(+1) :wolf:(+6) :rosalina:(+2)
E: :dk2:(+2) :kirby2:(-4) :rob:(-3) :pit:(-3) :sonic:(+2)
F: :ike:(+2) :sheilda:(-1) :luigi2:(-4) :sheik:(±0) :ness2:(±0) :yoshi2:(+1) :pt:(-1)

Low
G: :lucas:(±0) :mario2:(±0) :bowser2:(±0) :samus2:(+1) :falcon:(-1)
Hyrule++: :link2:(+1) :jigglypuff:(-1) :zelda:(±0): :ganondorf:(±0)
There are a few characters who tip back and forth between middle and low tiers, they are probably better than the group who has stayed low for some time. ATM, I'D guess Mario or Lucas are the best choices for a low-tier tourney. Zelda is great in doubles. I heard Link+Samus are the best low tier team; I can see them working together well. In general, Link does not add much to a team and ends up fighting more like 2 opponent singles. Zelda can help her teammate a lot and is possibly the best choice for low teams. /my 2 cents

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'll host 4 tournaments (2 singles and 2 teams) this weekend at an animecon.
It'll cost about $2.50USD, the most expensive tournament I've held so far lol.

Wish me luck so I can actually play on it =P

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'll host 4 tournaments (2 singles and 2 teams) this weekend at an animecon.
It'll cost about $2.50USD, the most expensive tournament I've held so far lol.

Wish me luck so I can actually play on it =P
Good luck! Will you be using Meta Knight or Zelda (or even a mix)?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Good luck! Will you be using Meta Knight or Zelda (or even a mix)?
I wanted to play Zelda, but my bracket was hard. However, I played the best MK I've played in my life and got 2nd. Yeah, that guy I beat was mad...
Tomorrow we'll have another one, and I don't care about money that much anymore so, I probably just go full Zelda.

Rizen

Smash Legend
This sounds crazy but you know those chia pet things? There's a plant in the stupid little garden area outside the entrance to my building that has those or something similar. Don't EVER walk through those with an untreated fungus infection! The **** thing's on my right foot, itchy as h***, I've been meaning to have it treated but some of the seeds must have stuck to it because now my foot looks like a f***ing chia pet! @$^#^!! It's driving me crazy! it'd be funny if it wasn't so d*** annoying! I'll upload a pic if i can find my camra

Rizen

Smash Legend
This sounds crazy but you know those chia pet things? There's a plant in the stupid little garden area outside the entrance to my building that has those or something similar. Don't EVER walk through those with an untreated fungus infection! The **** thing's on my right foot, itchy as h***, I've been meaning to have it treated but some of the seeds must have stuck to it because now my foot looks like a f***ing chia pet! @$^#^!! It's driving me crazy! it'd be funny if it wasn't so d*** annoying! I'll upload a pic if i can find my camra
^April fools, btw.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah the Zelda boards are more dead than ever :(

If anybody cares at all...

Top Bottom