• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Clearly its about zss

:phone:
This man knows what he's talking about. C-cup Suit Samus for Demo 2!

yoshi- "spikes/bumps" on his head like a pineapple
sonic - spikes on head like a pineapple
snake - grenade (grenades are reffered to as pineapples somtimes think dead pool
falco - spikes you
luigi - pineapple is a weird game vs a creeper...yeah luigis in
I'm pretty sure we've already come to the conclusion that the Demo 1 cast will be making a return in Demo 2. Yoshi is... Yoshi is just... Yoshi's just an uglier Espeon (which is the ugliest Pokemon btw).

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Pineapple... What could it mean?

Pineapples are found in South America. South. "South" has five letters. "Samus" also has five letters... but, in the Latin alphabet, Samus begins with a Z. So it's Zamus.

"Pine" has four letters. Ness also has four letters. The letters in Ness alphanumerically correspond to 14-5-19-19. When the digits are used as mathematical terms, 14-5-19-19= -29. The equal and opposite number of characters confirmed in the demo. I'm on the right track. The negative value symbolizes the fact that one of the five characters is an opposite of something else. Peaches are the biological opposite of pineapples, so Peach must be in the demo. Peaches have Pits.

The apple in "pineapple" symbolizes the Forbidden Fruit from the bible. Adam and Eve had two children: the brothers Cain and Abel.
Brothers. One of the 5 characters is a brother, and it has to be Luigi.

Too easy.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Pineapple... What could it mean?

Pineapples are found in South America. South. "South" has five letters. "Samus" also has five letters... but, in the Latin alphabet, Samus begins with a Z. So it's Zamus.

"Pine" has four letters. Ness also has four letters. The letters in Ness alphanumerically correspond to 14-5-19-19. When the digits are used as mathematical terms, 14-5-19-19= -29. The equal and opposite number of characters confirmed in the demo. I'm on the right track. The negative value symbolizes the fact that one of the five characters is an opposite of something else. Peaches are the biological opposite of pineapples, so Peach must be in the demo. Peaches have Pits.

The apple in "pineapple" symbolizes the Forbidden Fruit from the bible. Adam and Eve had two children: the brothers Cain and Abel.
Brothers. One of the 5 characters is a brother, and it has to be Luigi.

Too easy.
Can you favorite posts on this forum? Because I'd favorite this one. I've been out theoried.

Also, I know quoting a whole post when it's right above you is frowned upon, but I want to make sure everyone reads it.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
You're high because you think Yoshi and Espeon look anything alike.

EDIT: To keep this P:M related, has anyone answered my questions I asked a few pages back?

These ones:

This reminds me - the first demo had specific files in place for G&W so he couldn't have custom textures and stuff put on him without messing him up or something. Can you say if any other characters will have this so that I can go ahead and stop downloading textures for them. :D

Also, again showing how long I've been gone in case this isn't a thing anymore - landing detection is fixed in Demo 2, right? I feel like I heard you guys had fixed it not too long after Demo 1, but I'm in no way sure I'm right on this.

OH! And another thing I THINK I heard but am not totally sure - pressure sensing for shoulder buttons works now? And that this makes replays no longer work or something?

Sorry I haven't been around since, like, April of 2011. It was Marvel, baby.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
This man knows what he's talking about. C-cup Suit Samus for Demo 2!

I'm pretty sure we've already come to the conclusion that the Demo 1 cast will be making a return in Demo 2. Yoshi is... Yoshi is just... Yoshi's just an uglier Espeon (which is the ugliest Pokemon btw).
Obviously you haven't played Pokemon B/W

GPDP

Smash Ace
Either ignoring the vowels:
(Peach)(I)(Ness)(E)(A)(Pit)(Pikachu)(Luigi)(E)

Or the fact that Yoshi and Kirby have eaten pineapples.
I literally thought of this a minute after I saw the hint. Too bad I got beaten to it.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Can we get a confirmation on Mch12's answer? Or are you guys gonna be ****s

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Ah, the good old days where I would come home from classes and this thread would have 4+ new pages. Except now it's work instead of school.

I was going to say that the pineapple hint was a Meta Knight confirmation, but I got ninja'd by Yeroc's official confirmation while I was looking for the link.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Mch was correct. We'll have writeups soon. Though 4 of those characters are Melee vets, so they won't have very much that's actually new.
Thanks for confirming. Can we get a couple hookers sent to Mch12's place?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So I go off to the supermarket, and we get 94573428953209 new pages about Pineapples? Can't we talk about something that tastes good, like Kineapples? (That way Kirby gets confirmed). And then we get the whole solution before I get back? I feel like you guys all had a party without me, or something.

Also, all of WGS' posts are reminding me of why his abridged series is so good.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Sometimes I forget who you actually are, Raph. I'm sorry.

EDIT: Anyway, for srs, can someone answer my super simple questions that I can't find answers to despite using the search function on this website?

This reminds me - the first demo had specific files in place for G&W so he couldn't have custom textures and stuff put on him without messing him up or something. Can you say if any other characters will have this so that I can go ahead and stop downloading textures for them. :D

Also, again showing how long I've been gone in case this isn't a thing anymore - landing detection is fixed in Demo 2, right? I feel like I heard you guys had fixed it not too long after Demo 1, but I'm in no way sure I'm right on this.

OH! And another thing I THINK I heard but am not totally sure - pressure sensing for shoulder buttons works now? And that this makes replays no longer work or something?

Sorry I haven't been around since, like, April of 2011. It was Marvel, baby.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You haven't actually met me though, have you? Or do you mean you forget we've talked outside of here?

I'd also appreciate an answer to your question about character textures.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
You haven't actually met me though, have you? Or do you mean you forget we've talked outside of here?

I'd also appreciate an answer to your question about character textures.
The one I bolded.

so whos been confirmed again?
Final roster for Demo 2 is apparently confirmed to be:

Fox
Falco
Jigglypuff
Shiek
Marth
Peach
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Mario
Pikachu
DK
Luigi
Link
Zelda
Game & Watch
Bowser
Ness
Snake
Wario
King Dedede
Lucario
Toon Link
Rob
Pit
Wolf

Sonic
Ike
Charizard

Lucas

*Characters who were not in Demo 1

Characters that will NOT be appearing:

Ice Climbers
Samus
Yoshi
Kirby
MetaKnight
Diddy Kong
Olimar
Zero Suit Samus
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Doctor Mario
Roy
Mewtwo
Pichu

No confirmations on stage list yet. There will be 41 stages that we might know about maybe.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
That's cool. If it weren't for your avatar, I'd probably forget about you too. There are so many people here it's easy to get confused. Especially now that there are three Guys.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
G&W was special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom