• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Meta Knight's not unbanned. He's never been universally banned for that to happen, RT. :applejack:

BioDG

Smash Ace
Ugh, so is MK gonna be legal again...?

From an objective viewpoint, the game seems more enjoyable without that character based on recent tournaments.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
nah son its because he wants the power of the power the power of the uuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
goes to syncs house to practice for hobo

plays marvel for a day and a half

forever no practice

Tournament the next day for brawl, but I'm on UMVC3 :)

nah son its because he wants the power of the power the power of the uuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
Dormammu's the man bro! My favorite/best character.

Really? Why?
I personally don't know about this URC thing. I just saw it recently and I was surprised too.
Then again it doesn't stop Dojo, he's still too damn good at brawl even without metaknight.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Really? Why?
Setlon Setlawn Sethlon

Disbanding the URC.
While the original idea was one worth striving for, the Senate feels that the URC has run its course. There are too many ruleset differences between regions for a group like this to succeed and overall support seems to have taken a blow with major tournaments like APEX running their own ruleset. The URC has tried to take a stance on some very divisive issues, such as the Meta Knight ban and the stage list: issues which continue to split the Brawl community and seemingly can't be resolved in a unified manner. With this and a few critical errors made by the group (such as the carding system and large turnover in membership), we feel that it is best that the URC be disbanded.

We will be making the URC room read-only for one week, enabling you to retrieve any posts that you want from the room before it is archived. If you have any questions, feel free to make a thread in Forum Support. The news will officially go public in three days from now.

-The Senate

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
They will prob just post some BS generic reason why the URC was abolished in the brawl gen discussion

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow Razer just...wow.

:phone:

heytallman

CTALL
IRL Tallman plz was the best thing.

Also Fliphop. "Wanna play some Marvel?" "Well do YOU want to play...Oscar's Trash Race for the Atari?" "That game sounds like garbage." OH FLIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom