• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dope 6: Quick Notice Editon

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
The venue is Futures house. You might want to grab Davids(Future) number if you don't know any of us because we usually just walk into his house through the garage and go down to the basement. There is plenty of parking on the street.

Edit: Wait is this lester?
If you're talking about that Asian guy who randomly ended up in St. Louis from New Jersey, then yes, this is Lester.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you're talking about that Asian guy who randomly ended up in St. Louis from New Jersey, then yes, this is Lester.
Haha ok nice. My number is 314-435-7487. Just call me when you get there.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
What the hell, this is clearly some Illuminati ****. It's obvious that Jordan used his Smashboards mafia-cult-CIA-KGB powers to edit your name into my post. Even if he didn't though IT'S STILL TRUE.
B&

So uh, I'll still come if someone can pick me up at SLU.
which one?

Eaux also, Will can I borrow you controller again

I forgot to buy a new one

again

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can you bring your third "controller" for me wiil? ;)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I got called into work until ten am tomorrow. So unless you want to hold up the tourney until 3pm, I have to drop out from coming.

:phone:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I got called into work until ten am tomorrow. So unless you want to hold up the tourney until 3pm, I have to drop out from coming.

I mean..we usually do doubles first. Singles probably won't start till after 3.

Teh Future

Smash Master
HEY PALS SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Doors open at 1pm!

For anyone not sure how to find the venue (my house) just look for the numbers (4229) above my garage door.

Everyone that can bring a Wii! I have plenty of TVs but lack Nintendo Revolutions!

Edit: Anyone thats not entering the tournament should still come and spill drinks! Like Toddmacc or MANDREW cOok!

Be ready!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
HEY PALS SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Doors open at 1pm!

For anyone not sure how to find the venue (my house) just look for the numbers (4229) above my garage door.

Everyone that can bring a Wii! I have plenty of TVs but lack Nintendo Revolutions!

Edit: Anyone thats not entering the tournament should still come and spill drinks! Like Toddmacc or MANDREW cOok!

Be ready!
If I could come I'd just come to the tournament >.> lol, too much Pathophys to study for.

BUT I definitely wish I could come. I will be there...in spirit.

DeLux

Results??????

Sorry I couldn't come. I got held up at work until after 12 yesterday :(

DeLux

I don't really play singles anymore and only enjoy doubles

DeLux

>_>

WHy didn't anyone tell me this. Future asked if we were coming at like 3 :(

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We didn't do doubles for money since there were only 4 teams lol.

Singles results were:

1st: Fae :lucas:
2nd: Hylian :metaknight:
3rd: Kemmoro(sp?) :falco::marth:
4th: Fuujin :zelda:
5th: Future :snake:
5th: MetalMusicMan :dedede:

idk the rest

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I don't really play singles anymore and only enjoy doubles
I'm the same way, I really enjoy this game sooooo much more in Doubles. And money or not, FAE and I asserted our dominance in doubles as per usual :p ...then I lost to Zelda in singles.

Curse you, Fuujin! GGs though, that set was actually pretty great, you should upload the replays sometime.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Wow, all those vs Will were very close and good games.

Also good games vs FAE. His kill last stock game 2 was typical Eric awesomeness.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Yeah Sorry I don't have internets atm so I can't make a results thread. Im switching isp so if It gets done tomorrow I will make a thread otherwise I'll just post them here when i can.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you can at some point post the bracket image/results in here I can make the thread but I would assume you could just make it then lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
YOOOOOOOO

someone sounds salty

FAE is broken.
If that's what you got from my post you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

And yes, FAE is broken, and better than me.

Dnyce

Smash Master
If that's what you got from my post you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

And yes, FAE is broken, and better than me.
Well, actually I only quoted you because the quick reply box didn't load, and it was the most convenient button to for me to press in order to post.

Not deleting your post after pressing quote was a bit lazy on my part.... but I'm glad you agree that FAE is broken :D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well, actually I only quoted you because the quick reply box didn't load, and it was the most convenient button to for me to press in order to post.

Not deleting your post after pressing quote was a bit lazy on my part.... but I'm glad you agree that FAE is broken :D
Why would you say "Someone sounds salty" if you only quoted to post quickly? Even if you had deleted my post yours wouldn't have made sense.

#exposed

Dnyce

Smash Master
it makes sense because lucas won. I mean... i would be salty if that happened... wouldn't you?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
it makes sense because lucas won. I mean... i would be salty if that happened... wouldn't you?
Not really. You don't know me very well lmao.

Top Bottom