• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GO THUNDER. <3 :D

I don't think my throwing knife clip is anywhere near as lucky as those.:applejack:

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
So last night I was having a few people over, I saw you all sending invites but yeah..

I'm oh so close to extended mags on my AA12. Then after I get some lawnmowing out of my system I'll stop using the damn thing and go back to something good again maybe.

Oh, and did they fix the extended mags glitch? (shoots 1.5 as many shells)

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like a good enough trade off for me. Too bad the things are still trash for the most part. I think the spas is my favorite of all the ones I've used so far. I've heard a lot of rage mics with some of the kills I've pulled off with that thing.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
I didn't really give the USAS a good chance. I got killed a couple of times and said screw this thing.

Got sitrep pro yesterday, I'm glad I only had to take out 50 equipment, I heard it was in the 100s somewhere. Now I just need to get a headset so I can actually put it to use.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I play with cheap headphones, and I can hear everything perfectly. If anything, I just have trouble making out what direction the sounds are coming from, regardless of my volume. I'm not certain if the expensive gaming headphones would mitigate that issue for me.:applejack:

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
It really only took me 2 days of playing. Sitrep + EMP grenade and you'll get it pretty quickly. Depends on how gay the people you are playing with are.

And I'm in the same boat Zatchiel. I don't plan on actually getting a headset, but from what I hear they're pretty money.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I play with cheap headphones, and I can hear everything perfectly. If anything, I just have trouble making out what direction the sounds are coming from, regardless of my volume. I'm not certain if the expensive gaming headphones would mitigate that issue for me.:applejack:
It really only took me 2 days of playing. Sitrep + EMP grenade and you'll get it pretty quickly. Depends on how gay the people you are playing with are.

And I'm in the same boat Zatchiel. I don't plan on actually getting a headset, but from what I hear they're pretty money.
I've had two sets of "gaming" headphones.

Both are turtlebeaches.

The X11s (stereo) worked fine.

The X41s I have do a nice job. My only gripe is that they pick up interference, so I get a lot of pops and cracks, and it bugs the hell out of me. :mad: So I have to keep my phone far away, laptops, etc. Otherwise, sound quality is nice.

Also, the X41s are 7.1 Digital Surround sound. They're pretty sweet. But I haven't noticed a huge difference between them and the X11s (for CoD. For other games... Holy **** balls).

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Kids are so bad at Demolition. Oh my god.

And it's great, because it's objective based, but the kind of objective I can carry in. SO MANY POINTS PER ROUND YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Player-1

Smash Legend
no the ppl that play HQ are bad. I consistently go positive with a riot shield/javelin class with 4000 points per game (just scoreboard points, not including match bonus, challenges, etc.)

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
So yeah I was wrong about the USAS, holy ****. I almost got a MOAB with it, got to like 21 which is pretty crazy considering how I usually play. Put up a few 30-6ish games with the AA12 too.

I'm telling you snack, we don't need parties to dominate lobbies. I went like 12-0 by myself just now, pretty much anytime I get a good teammate we usually win. But I mean, who really cares if we lose (which won't happen that much)? There's no reason not to play together just because you might be worried about randoms losing us the game. It's not like this game is really going to matter to anybody after about another year or so, so why not just enjoy doing whatever while we're actually still playing?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
How do you lose when someone on your team goes 80-25, plants 6 bombs, defuses several, and calls in back to back EMPs?

Ask the team I just had.

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Top Bottom