• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Curtains! The Zelda Performance Thread! Critics Welcome~

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Yeah I agree with you i played mr r in friendlies and even then it was a total nightmare. i could not get in. I think these matches are ****ing impressive though... to get a marth like that down to last stock and even lead parts of the matches... it's almost shocking considering how far apart those chars are competitively.

I like the edgeguard trick of hogging the ledge and then attacking as he recovers, knocking him back off and doing it over and over. Also i think it's a good strat to take the ledge against marth cos then it's a free kick/uair as he recovers.
lol well idk about what Leon was doing the first match...

but the 3rd one was good.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
hiya ed! i guess you could say i went into a type of brawl lull for a bit, but i'm currently visiting some old brawl players i used to play with frequently and i've been enjoying the matches we've been playing.

i'd love the opportunity to play different people though, it's what makes the game enjoyable for me. :)

how about you? you still attend tournaments regularly and all that jazz?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Nowhere near regularly but still a bit. School has been prominent for me, and I haven't really just sat down and played for a while. I'm gonna try and revive my region in FL so maybe it'll invigorate me to practice hard again. Glad to see you having fun with the game again man!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
i've been searching for a link to the tourney for ages. i've heard through the grapevine he beat quite a few good players to get to losers semi but i won't know for sure until i see the bracket. I'll ask the TO, or gheb who knows everything.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Gheb_01 Gheb_01 Gheb_01 Gheb_01 Gheb_01 Gheb_01 Gheb_01 Gheb_01 Gheb_01
Gheb_01 Gheb_01 Gheb_01

That namesearch bait.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
some wicked footage of jujux's zelda in action against Leon's marth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxmt5Glc44
Leon with dat smash DI.

Despite this MU sucking for Zelda, I wasn't too impressed tbh. I didn't see many attempts at reads from JuJux's part other than f-smash and d-smash in hopes that Leon's approaches would be stopped by them. A part of this could be because it's incredibly hard to pull back and focus when Marth is all over you, super aggressive, and not giving you much space. I can sympathize with that. In general though I felt like the matches were very rushed and relied mostly on throwing out moves and reaction time, rather than an attempt at mindgames.

Props to JuJux for getting Leon to last stock, if it had been me and I was rushed like that, I'd probably have given up trying or SD'd.

Edit:
Very late but Mocha WTH is this Dedede texture looooooooooooooll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBHBXWi-5vc
Lol I don't remember tbh. I was just looking for something Halloween themed when I put up these uploads xD

^

A DDD by any other texture would still be as dumb :glare:. That wyvern in the background is very distracting.
Wyvern hm? Is this another fellow Monster Hunter player?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Despite this MU sucking for Zelda, I wasn't too impressed tbh.
^
Wyvern hm? Is this another fellow Monster Hunter player?
Yeah, MH3. HR133, Hammer/GS expert, good with SnS/Lance. Remember, I gave you tips on hunting Barroth, blind spots and useful item combinations a while ago on AiB. You were a gunner but killed Barr with SnS IIRC.

I got the best of everything I wanted and got bored with the game a long time ago. The monsters and quests are too formulaic after so many hunts :c. Occasionally I play and help with urgent quests and lower HR groups.

If you want to hunt together I'm up for that; I'll start out rusty until I get the feel of MH3 again.
What HR are you now and what weapon(s) do you prefer?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Idk if this is the right thread to post a video like this.

I made a Zelda tutorial this morning. Maybe this good be good to help others. Old and new. I been in the lab with Zelda and just noticed some things that can be useful. I just wanna see what you guys think. It it is bad then thats fine. I tried.

Here is the playlist to the vids

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73761731FBE00FA9&feature=mh_lolz

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
^

Yeah, MH3. HR133, Hammer/GS expert, good with SnS/Lance. Remember, I gave you tips on hunting Barroth, blind spots and useful item combinations a while ago on AiB. You were a gunner but killed Barr with SnS IIRC.

I got the best of everything I wanted and got bored with the game a long time ago. The monsters and quests are too formulaic after so many hunts :c. Occasionally I play and help with urgent quests and lower HR groups.

If you want to hunt together I'm up for that; I'll start out rusty until I get the feel of MH3 again.
What HR are you now and what weapon(s) do you prefer?
Oh yeah I remember you saying you played MHT on the AiB forums. And yeah Barroth xD He's easy hehe, funny how I had such a hard time with him awhile back.

Last I checked my HR was like 150 something but it's been awhile since I've played. I've been using all weapons lately except not too much Great Sword and Hammer. I've been gunning a lot lately and made a clust set for Alatreon. Put 4 clust gunners together and Ala dies pretty fast. Had to farm Skypiercers when the event was up.

I haven't been in the MHT mood lately but sure we can hunt sometime

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Leon with dat smash DI.

Despite this MU sucking for Zelda, I wasn't too impressed tbh. I didn't see many attempts at reads from JuJux's part other than f-smash and d-smash in hopes that Leon's approaches would be stopped by them. A part of this could be because it's incredibly hard to pull back and focus when Marth is all over you, super aggressive, and not giving you much space. I can sympathize with that. In general though I felt like the matches were very rushed and relied mostly on throwing out moves and reaction time, rather than an attempt at mindgames.
Mocha delivering that truth tea.

I feel the same way TBQH....
The most impressive thing Jujux did was the edge hogging on halbert imo.

Nothing else was really all that great to me, I feel like everyones just meat riding because it's Jujux though.
I mean he practically got high 2 stocked the first match(if you dont count what Leon did the first match), and none of the other matches were close except the last one.
The main reason any of the matches were close was because Leon was over aggressive and got killed because he ran into stuff.
I don't see why people are so impressed.

Idk if this is the right thread to post a video like this.

I made a Zelda tutorial this morning. Maybe this good be good to help others. Old and new. I been in the lab with Zelda and just noticed some things that can be useful. I just wanna see what you guys think. It it is bad then thats fine. I tried.

Here is the playlist to the vids

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73761731FBE00FA9&feature=mh_lolz
http://youtu.be/Ccrm9eAz45M?t=8m45s

http://youtu.be/Ccrm9eAz45M?t=11m56s

http://youtu.be/Ccrm9eAz45M?t=13m18s

"B air and F air are both the same"

"Zelda is a mindgame character"

"Approaching is the only way to win."

"You want the opponent to block a lot"

Rizen

Smash Legend
^You always have the perfect gifs.
Oh yeah I remember you saying you played MHT on the AiB forums. And yeah Barroth xD He's easy hehe, funny how I had such a hard time with him awhile back.

Last I checked my HR was like 150 something but it's been awhile since I've played. I've been using all weapons lately except not too much Great Sword and Hammer. I've been gunning a lot lately and made a clust set for Alatreon. Put 4 clust gunners together and Ala dies pretty fast. Had to farm Skypiercers when the event was up.

I haven't been in the MHT mood lately but sure we can hunt sometime
Great Jaggi's hard at first because you're not familiar with boss monsters, then he becomes pathetically easy. Barr is the first hard monster you fight; Barr's one of the harder monsters in MH3 IMO. It has good options but bad stats. A buffed up Barr would be harder than Urgaan. Not that any monster is actually hard once you get the hang of fighting them. In terms of actual fighting, not counting HP, strength etc, I consider the mean high rank Barrioth to be the hardest then Dia, Jho, Ala...

I figured you were well over HR 120 by now. Different ways a party can fight Ala are fun to try. Sleep bombing is great IF everyone knows what they're doing, has the equipment and skills and no one leaves or is DCed. Getting a good SBing party together is a royal pain:urg:. I have a sleep SnS armor set with that bomb upgrade skill. 4 sleep lances and SnSs can work well even w/o a gunner. My favorite way to fight Ala/Super Ala is melee attack style with 1 gunner to put Ala to sleep for bombing then cluster the horns and wings. I've been in a group of 4 hammers and we broke both Ala's horns lol. There's no ice hammer so my main anti-Ala armor set uses the Jhen hammer (best water hmr). It's annoying when people say to use the Ala hammer because hammers don't hit Ala when flying very much and ground Ala is weakest to ice then water/lightning. Air is Dragon then fire/water. Lol I still remember a lot. If I post more MH3 stuff I'll do it on the social and not clutter the vid thread:c.

Speaking of which vids are posted ^.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Posting after Riot always makes my Zelda scrubby by comparison, lol.
Please Critique the 2nd replay if you have time. Thanks.
vs Wolf
http://youtu.be/CBsXMclc3Ng
http://youtu.be/A2NAqCyA0jQ

My Zelda gets juggled a ton in wifi. My dodges were slow. Wolf is fast and KO moves are risky; killing Wolf is my other big problem.
since you asked i only looked at the second replay.
first i want to give you props on that first kill in the second match :awesome:

idk if its the wifi but it looks like your airdodging too fast and too often. like right after you get hit into the air you tend to airdodge and airdodge too much or unecessarily if you get knocked really high in the air. when coming down you only opted to upB down twice, but both those times left you open so you should only upB down vary rarely. also you really shouldn't jump at people with Fair that much since its not an approaching tool, but i'm mad you got hits with it sometimes.

if wolf starts to hop around pressuring you just be patient and block then move out of the way or retaliate when you have that opening, he is fast so its hard to force your way out sometimes it seemed like you were panicking with spotdodge>dmash while he was jumping around you, i would get out of that box if you can. similarly when you want to KO him you just have to be patient and find a time to land a kill on wolf

Rizen

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW9wFV3UobM

Critique, please. o=

Any information on how to better play the match-up or improve my game in general would be appreciated.
*fixed. Those words have a big difference. Good tech-skill. A better Zelda than I should critique this MU.

@ JigglyZelda
Yeah timing airdodges on wifi hurt me a lot. Most buffered weird and made the situation even worse until I decide just to risk Faroew's wind to get down:urg:. My other characters, except PT who I suck royally with:c, have no trouble going down to the ground. Normally it's not too bad but vs opponents like Wolf with his air speed or Marth being juggled is a problem.

Wolf pressures Zelda well. I noticed that I fish for KOs too much at critical times, like when we're both at high %s. Wolf's KO options are fast and Zelda's light so I throw out a bunch of KO moves recklessly because her spacing needs to be more precise. I stupidly do that hoping the opponent will happen to suffer a good hit and get out of my face.:scared:

Thank you for the critique:bee:.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59

Criticism, please. o=

Any information on how to better play the match-up or improve my game in general would be appreciated.
That was pretty entertaining I must say. I really liked that you knew where you were on stage at all times if you wanted to ledge warp and stuff. I also liked all the different uses of Nayru's Jump/Love Jump as well as the FF version but be careful of overuse because your are vulnerable during that. If you notice on the last stock, Marth started playing the MU a little better and spaced you out better so I would recommend getting more comfortable with powershields and such. That can lead to severe punishment.

I'd go more in depth but I'm busy sorry.

@Rizen: JigglyZelda nailed it on the head. You have to be more patient at moments where Wolf is seemingly just hopping around you looking for an opening. Even though Zelda can throw attacks well to keep him out "kinda", you don't want to present him the opening he wants.

It seemed choppy to me because of all the attacks you seemed to throw but I will attribute that to WiFi because Zelda can do that there if she doesn't have a better option.

Like JigglyZelda as well, I really liked the first kill in that 2nd match. Way to nail that kick! Overall not bad and I can see improvement. I really want to see some offline Zelda from you!

Here's a vid of me vs Tekkie for ya as well Rizen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWWNHYpFE18&feature=youtube_gdata_player

With wolf you just have to pick your spots so I hope the video is somewhat helpful for you.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
^You always have the perfect gifs.

Great Jaggi's hard at first because you're not familiar with boss monsters, then he becomes pathetically easy. Barr is the first hard monster you fight; Barr's one of the harder monsters in MH3 IMO. It has good options but bad stats. A buffed up Barr would be harder than Urgaan. Not that any monster is actually hard once you get the hang of fighting them. In terms of actual fighting, not counting HP, strength etc, I consider the mean high rank Barrioth to be the hardest then Dia, Jho, Ala...

I figured you were well over HR 120 by now. Different ways a party can fight Ala are fun to try. Sleep bombing is great IF everyone knows what they're doing, has the equipment and skills and no one leaves or is DCed. Getting a good SBing party together is a royal pain:urg:. I have a sleep SnS armor set with that bomb upgrade skill. 4 sleep lances and SnSs can work well even w/o a gunner. My favorite way to fight Ala/Super Ala is melee attack style with 1 gunner to put Ala to sleep for bombing then cluster the horns and wings. I've been in a group of 4 hammers and we broke both Ala's horns lol. There's no ice hammer so my main anti-Ala armor set uses the Jhen hammer (best water hmr). It's annoying when people say to use the Ala hammer because hammers don't hit Ala when flying very much and ground Ala is weakest to ice then water/lightning. Air is Dragon then fire/water. Lol I still remember a lot. If I post more MH3 stuff I'll do it on the social and not clutter the vid thread:c.

Speaking of which vids are posted ^.
A part of what makes Barroth easy later is because he's so predictable once you understand his pattern. That could be said about most monsters, but really, when you see Barroth off in a distance, facing you and leaning his head down - you know he's going to charge right in. Now Barioth is a pain. That sabretooth kitty with wings is incredibly fast x.x

And Jho just deals a huge amount of damage if he hits you, especially in rage mode. And when you're getting eaten in his rage mode, your health gets wrecked so fast.

Sleep weapon? Well since Lance is one of my favorite weapons, I usually use the Azure Crest for sleep bombing. I should get that Morpheus Knife though lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sure, but I may or may not have them done tomorrow. Almost time for Finals.

Also, every Zelda has their low moments. Don't let it bug ya!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Criticism, please. o=

i'm not very good at the marth matchup so i can't really give much advice. but that match was very entertaining. and it was nice to see Zelda being so technically free, like it was nothing hard at all. i know i would have whiffed a ledgewarp -.-

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqM55qrq1hU

That Luigi was clearly sandbagging.

You really have to stop using Nayru's Love. It's getting to the point where it's going to do more damage than good.

He read your Nayru's and punished with an up b giving him a very decisive two stock. Don't approach either!

Fuujin

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqM55qrq1hU

That Luigi was clearly sandbagging.

You really have to stop using Nayru's Love. It's getting to the point where it's going to do more damage than good.

He read your Nayru's and punished with an up b giving him a very decisive two stock. Don't approach either!
Well what am I supposed to do when I get pushed to the edge of the stage?
IA about the Naryu's Love though, most characters cant punish you THAT hard though :[
Most characters can't kill you for a blocked Nayru's or Dash Attack.
I just don't see how Zelda has the tools to keep Luigi out.
If he approaches from the air, all she has is up smash, up tilt and f tilt and those are all too punishable.
Unlike characters like Ganon who can somewhat zone Luigi I don't think Zelda has anything.
He can safely poke her shield and blindspot without having to worry about anything.

Keep in mind this was the same tournament I got last at, so I was playing pretty ****ty through out the whole day.
That combined with MU inexperience meant I knew I was going to get beat pretty bad, but I still decided to play the MM anyways.
Maybe next time if I get the chance to play him I'll do a little better.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm I'm actually not sure but you could try using shield and waiting. I noticed myself that I use fsmash a LOT on instinct and end up being punished for it so definitely avoid doing that.

If Luigi approaches from the air, you don't always need to attack back. Space yourself, and wait for an air dodge if he has that habit and then punish for example.

And about approaching, his fireballs are the only thing that will make you approach... and Din's being the better projectile means Luigi should be the one approaching.

A blocked Nayru's opens you up to a smash attack... like at 1:18, he might have been able to fsmash or something instead of using lolsideb.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Will Luigi's tornado cancel Din's? Most things will :( . At mid-short range doesn't Luigi out camp Zelda?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Powershield those fireballs lol. They're actually quite manageable since they're slow.

I dunno about Tornado, lol.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Tornado will stuff Din's but will cancel out as well iirc.

With Luigi, don't look to Usmash so much. You kind of have to have a bob and weave approach. Try to step back and Fsmash some aerial approaches because it'll beat his airdodge approaches when he makes you think about Usmashing and it can beat some aerials when spaces. Ftilt as well.

If he corners you, you need to make a read and run. You have more aerial speed so just fight your way back to the center of the stage and you'll be fine.

I would recommend never using Nayru's for fear of dying. Easy move to bait and punish.

You cannot allow yourself to be scared of his kill power because that's when you force yourself into bad situations.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
that was too much NL if you ask me

remember Luigi can only do stuff if he's very close to you, his aeria approaches are quite good but not the best. you can always expect them and PS at least one hit and get a free Usmash, Dash attack, Nair, or even a Bair OoS if you feel like it's the right distance. I wouldn't worry about using more Usmash, it will stale yes, but that's better than not doing anything about Luigi's approaches. Dash cattack can also be good to deal with his aerial approach. Just do it when he's on a place you can actually hit him.

I think we can beat his aerials with a perfectly spaced Nair, but I'm not that sure.

oh and remember his up angled Fsmash is ridiculously fast and has little to no lag so he can do it again to kill you if you think you can punish.

that's all I think I can say about this :/

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Weegee's fireballs are terribad, possibly one of the worst (if not the worst) in the game. They have pitiful range, slow, and meh priority (basically inferior to Mario's fireballs in almost every way). I believe you can cancel his fireballs with Din's, albeit Din's also being slow. Yeah I wouldn't rely on Nayru's Love too much unless you get a hard read (for example, if the Luigi likes to roll close behind you a lot and isn't used to shielding NL long enough), and I wouldn't bother using it to reflect fireballs much either. If Luigi puts you in a terrible position to recover, you have the option to Love Jump, but remember not to overdo it, as the move has cooldown, and he can bait your landing and punish.

His aerials are annoying, particularly nair, which has great priority and killing potential. Tbh I would not rely on Zelda's upsmash too much to counter his aerials, unless you have good spacing (though f-smash is a better spacer than upsmash).

His f-smash and upsmash are very powerful. His f-smash can also be angled (angling it up can kill you ridiculously early, even with good DI). His upsmash usually won't kill you as early but some Luigis like to charge it a little bit, and it's not bad for punishing landings or if you're air dodge happy like I am, this can be troublesome. His upsmash also has some horizontal hitbox due to how big his head gets, and he's also a 'slippery' character, allowing him to do some sliding upsmashes that can catch you by surprise.

His recovery is... well, not the best thing, but not the worst. He can gain a horizontal boost with side b, but usually has to charge it a bit. Din's Fire can actually 'cancel' his side b, forcing him to use tornado/up b earlier. Luigi's don't always sweet spot the edge either during tornado, so if you notice he has a habit of going slightly above the edge, you should try and punish with upsmash, up air, or even up tilt.

Don't let his jab shanninigans overwhelm you. You can shield his jab to prevent you from getting up b'd, though he may try and grab you. When you shield his jab, see if you can either do something quick OoS or spot dodge/roll away.

Rizen

Smash Legend
quick note: Green fireballs have better damage and priority than red; not that this really matters because both have super bad priority. They are an annoying interrupter move in the air but still bad. Despite green having blue elements, it still can't melt red ice:smirk:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Yeah both fireballs are bad :/ Marios's though, isn't too bad of an approach option, since he can come down at you with both fireballs and aerials. Learn to shield everything though, and it's not too bad.

Fireballs < Falco's Lazer/Pit's Arrows

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Hey guys, here's a ton of doubles vids in no particular order

LSF vs. Gallax :snake: & 2-D Jeff :gw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVdNVLr4vxs&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=4&feature=plcp (1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIRI8m3LJTY&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=3&feature=plcp (2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVBI_I5jLCo&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=2&feature=plcp (3)

LQF vs Kyon :peach: & Apple Jelly :rob:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gyrC9FTz4&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=1&feature=plcp (1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ftQWf_bg8&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=10&feature=plcp (2)

WSF vs. HRnut :marth:/:snake: & GDX :diddy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlsmv5oRF9o&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=9&feature=plcp (1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DisRmnJOn8&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=8&feature=plcp (2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diJdI3Cf5Ak&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=7&feature=plcp (3)

LF vs. Ryo :ike: & True Blue :sonic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbXnSgTzwWI&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=3&feature=plcp (1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzqpxCTIZV0&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=2&feature=plcp (2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5wHxQdnD10&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=1&feature=plcp (3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6AjrkQ6JQ&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=10&feature=plcp (4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en_5VXsqVi4&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=9&feature=plcp (5)

The 5th match glitches out at the end but I lost the 2v1 by running into aether and getting dragged off stage. Sad I was. Enjoy the vids, and any advice is welcome.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
YES, VIDEOS!

Will edit this again with my comments once I watch each one ;o

*EDIT*

Hey guys, here's a ton of doubles vids in no particular order

LSF vs. Gallax :snake: & 2-D Jeff :gw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVdNVLr4vxs&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=4&feature=plcp (1)

I LOVED 0:38 - 0:40. Awesome SDI to lightning kick. I did this before and was so overjoyed lol. Good stuff. Also good job at saving your partner with Din's Fire. You guys had that match imo.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIRI8m3LJTY&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=3&feature=plcp (2)

Nice teamwork there with Trump. Nice lightning kicks. I also like how you're not afraid to use Din's on G&W. A lot of Zeldas are deathly afraid of bucket, but you used it as a pressure tool, and to bait him into bucketing. Since there's a bit of delay for him to put away his bucket, it gives Trump a chance to punish him.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVBI_I5jLCo&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=2&feature=plcp (3)

Lack of port priority hurt your partner here. Nice match though

---

LQF vs Kyon :peach: & Apple Jelly :rob:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gyrC9FTz4&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=1&feature=plcp (1)

Damn, Kyon was onto to you at the start of the match there. He was probably confident, knowing the MU and knowing how you play. It was smart of you to alternate fighting between him and his partner. I was worried there at the end that Kyon would bring it back, but you held your own well. If it weren't for you getting pushed off with Din's Fire earlier, it wouldn't have been so close. Gj

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ftQWf_bg8&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=10&feature=plcp (2)

**** just happened.

---

WSF vs. HRnut :marth:/:snake: & GDX :diddy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlsmv5oRF9o&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=9&feature=plcp (1)

Diddy is so annoying <.< Btw did you purposely transform into Sheik and back to Zelda at the end to refresh your moves was it an accident?

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DisRmnJOn8&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=8&feature=plcp (2)

I'm so flabbergasted by Snake's up-tilt going through an entire, thick tree branch, that I don't know what else to say...

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diJdI3Cf5Ak&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=7&feature=plcp (3)

Aw, shame about the loss. You lasted quite awhile at the end ;o

---

LF vs. Ryo :ike: & True Blue :sonic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbXnSgTzwWI&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=3&feature=plcp (1)

Dumb super armor on Ike when you spiked him ;o

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzqpxCTIZV0&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=2&feature=plcp (2)

Aww :/

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5wHxQdnD10&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=1&feature=plcp (3)

That was an intense match, good job

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6AjrkQ6JQ&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=10&feature=plcp (4)

Lovely down tilt combo at the end ^^

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en_5VXsqVi4&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=9&feature=plcp (5)

To be watched and edited

---

The 5th match glitches out at the end but I lost the 2v1 by running into aether and getting dragged off stage. Sad I was. Enjoy the vids, and any advice is welcome.

Top Bottom