• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Underground Nation*-A techno/Music discussion thread

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Wow, you just listened to top tier songs. Unison knife party remix was that best in the album, not to mention the most popular, as the song was heard from a red tails movie commercial. I heard loved the song before it became amazingly praised.

;) lol anyway yeah Spitfire was godlike. Didn''t like The State AT ALL first few listens, its cool now though.. Vandalism and Unison KP mix >>>>

That Cazzette v. Adele track is now on my itunes, awesome.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That Cazzette v. Adele track is now on my itunes, awesome.
It's in the iTunes store? After I wasted 14 dollars on Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto, skrillex's summit, and unison kip remix, and one dollar for the bit.trip beat game?

I swear that I've searched it before and I couldn't find it. Oh well, I'll just get another iTunes card for it later. Especially since I am pretty needy to get more albums, plus eric Prydz's call on me.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
It's in the iTunes store? After I wasted 14 dollars on Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto, skrillex's summit, and unison kip remix, and one dollar for the bit.trip beat game?

I swear that I've searched it before and I couldn't find it. Oh well, I'll just get another iTunes card for it later. Especially since I am pretty needy to get more albums, plus eric Prydz's call on me.
naw i didn't even look on itunes, it's a pirates life for me.

and disqo this is the last i've heard.. I've been slipping on my music. Which is why i was hoping to get this place active again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1BDGqIfm8U

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Oh okay good, thought I was behind for a second.
We should build an archive, like by artist names and put it in the first page, cuz the one that's there is way huge and has no song names or nothin.

:phone:

Linguini

Smash Master
WMC is almost here. Going to 2-3 other events besides ultra and I have a hotel room where you can see the festival from the balcony.......next week is going to be too wild!

Lineup is insane, not to mention the after parties. going to see big gigantic at the club my friend dj's regularly at so we get in free + vip.

excited to see flylo live for the first time as well as gareth emery who always kills the trance. loco dice/carl cox are where it's at though when you want that gritty minimal ****

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Pretty sure flylo is the meaning of life..

I'm too poor for ultra. Already got my EDC NY tix and i'm def hittin bisco too, have fun out there dude. My buddy's goin, i would love too but gamestop don't pay me enough.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Pretty sure flylo is the meaning of life..

I'm too poor for ultra. Already got my EDC NY tix and i'm def hittin bisco too, have fun out there dude. My buddy's goin, i would love too but gamestop don't pay me enough.
FlyLo......god yes.

:phone:

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
anyone watch Ultra stream? or even better anyone go?
Watched Datsik's set. He dropped a looooot of new stuff from younger guys that are gonna be on his Firepower label; Getter, AFK, Spenca, Rekoil, Symbiotic

A huuuuge set overall.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Can't wait to see them.

Btw, anyone heard of Steve aoki?

I've here two his makings:
Kudi the kid
Steve jobs

Both are really good.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, goddamn finally! I waned to show some stuff here, but I didn't want to double post.

This was posted in that one review thread, but I wanted to see more than one sharing their thoughts abut this tune:
Feint - Laurence

And two others by Madeon and his disco feel:
Icarus
The Night Out (Remix)

As for this Trap thing. It's a new thing going on.

Trap is a new genre that makes southern-style (crunk music) with more bass and EDM oriented.

Jane

Smash Hero
is double posting such serious business to you? you should go look in the planet earth thread, ive double posted at least 10 times, and triple posted probably around 3 times. lulz

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Remember 04-08 rap? Crunk *** beats with rolling bass, a lot of hi-hats, and that dirty south feel? It's basically instrumentals of that, with a bunch of EDM influence. It's ****ing ill and I love it.

Top Bottom