• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 17 - Breaking Bad Mafia! Game over! Who won?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Yo rake. read this post before anything else. you don't seem to realize or aren't taing into account that there are two different scum factions who don't know the other factions members.
thats my exact point, there are 2 mafia groups, and one had a read on Kary initially , then when town jumped on him, his scumbuddy realizes Kary's going down, and doesn't null the kill (scumbuddy didnt know, but still) for mafia to kill mafia means they went aggressive to win the game , why not let them keep at it, time will tell if Karys scumbuddy feels the squeeze

Orboknown

Smash Hero
thats my exact point, there are 2 mafia groups, and one had a read on Kary initially , then when town jumped on him, his scumbuddy realizes Kary's going down, and doesn't null the kill (scumbuddy didnt know, but still) for mafia to kill mafia means they went aggressive to win the game , why not let them keep at it, time will tell if Karys scumbuddy feels the squeeze
scum can't aim at their teammate bro. the one scum team killed kary for who knows what reason, maybe to take away leads? idk. but anything regarding that is just NA wifom.

Mafia might have just made a hasty decision for who knows what reason,

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

scum can't aim at their teammate bro. the one scum team killed kary for who knows what reason, maybe to take away leads? idk. but anything regarding that is just NA wifom.

Mafia might have just made a hasty decision for who knows what reason,
i thought if they aimed two mafia aimed a kill at one person it nulled out , or did i misunderstand , if it nulls out , then by aiming at scum buddy wouldn't it save them ?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
the kills do nullify, but scum would never aim at their own partner because(unless im mistaken) a mafia team can't NK itself by aiming for its scumpartners. hence why we know it was the ice mafia that killed kary(who flipped fire mafia)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Explain why you feel my being on Ran was bad when you straight out tell us you were sure of his scum-hood until you read up to his flip. You can't say "it was structured to throw people off", admit you thought he was scum, and then condemn me for thinking likewise at the time.

Vinyl... You can't just come in and do exactly what we're unsatisfied with Ori for to vote him

not condemning, just saying , i have a unstructured thought process, what i meant to get across is that ran might have been playing scum to throw his scum reads off about lynching him on the presumption that he was scum. Obv this did not go over so well as he ended up being lynched over it.

As for people who can and cannot be trusted , you can put a little bit more faith in me because :

FOS: o-Serin-o

VOTE: o-Serin-o

reason: i need more activity and pressuring an inactive seems like it may help a bit

Orboknown

Smash Hero
out of all things said you respond to that?

simply put, you aren't pulling any weight around here. You hopped on Ori for the same reason JD incriminated ori with, you pop in, say a few lines then drop out, and you haven't really done anything to impress me quite frankly.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
ori's not in our town group. hence why iii don't need to ask J if we can replace him with rake, who is actually doing things. why does this of all things bother you?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

sorry,

VOTE: o-serin-o

as for scumread on you orbo, i would say solid 60 % , i need to see more of your posts or replies before i go higher, i have a lot of ideas bouncing around , but i'll never state anything outright without more evidence ;)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

withholding information can be antitown.
:urg:
vinyl still want that answer to my 1135
not withholding info, i just don't want to air my baseless suspicions without at least one thing to fall back on , because that would make me look very scummy to be just pointing fingers all the time

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The thing is, it doesn't.

It's just that Taking me off the town brohood just from reading rake's evaluations is just not that reasonable.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Rake has entered and is actually doing something. You aren't doing anything except latching votes on as of late. J was the one who asked you to join, i said fine. I ask J if we can replace you, you start getting more active but all you ask me about is why I want to replace you.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm not doing anything today because you're just chatting with rake for Idk how long.
I don't see anyone else doing anything today.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
J is scumhunting, I've been rereading, ori is floundering, and replacements are coming for serin. I told you at the start of the day I wanted to hear inactive slots talking. you could be scumhunting instead of doing nothing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
He already claimed VT.

Ori's suspicion of me is....exactly like Ditzy's. You guys gotta learn about OMGUS attacks. o_O

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Orbo: Something doesn't sit right with me one bit about him. I don't have much to say other than that. I haven't put as much thought into Orbo as I have the other's above.
I was thinking of the game while heading to my friends. ori what happened to make me go to this read from

Orbo: I don't ave much to say, but here is what I got. I honestly believe you to be a town and maybe the doctor.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ori's at L-1, remember newbies another vote and we go back into the night phase of the game. Gonna try and respond to a few things shortly.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not doing anything today because you're just chatting with rake for Idk how long.
I don't see anyone else doing anything today.
Vinyl...

Vinyl Vinyl Vinyl.

Look...

You have to do something even when others are talking. Comment on it, explain things from your point of view, give your opinion, lend your vote, bring up your own suspicions, anything. This isn't a classroom, you don't need permission to speak. If you actually wait until other people aren't talking to speak YOU'LL NEVER TALK. (Especially because it's a goddang forum where the text never goes away)

I know I defended you once, but if you can't pull it together it's going to be an issue again.

On an unrelated note: Someone hammer Ori, I'm confident enough in him being the pick today after the way he flip-flopped on his read of both J AND Orbo. You don't go from literally "I will follow J for he is my god" twilight D2 to "I don't like him" just like that once you're on the chopping block, and certainly not for two people.

Ori_bro;14436252 [B said:
J[/B]: The more he posts, the more his scumminess rises to me. When he came in as a replacement, he needed to give off a strong persona of an active townie who wanted to get stuff done. This persona was the ideal way to cover up being mafia. The game was very inactive and when he joined he seemed to be that breath of fresh air the game needed. I mean, I've had suspicions since he was replaced in but now its becoming more clear he could be scum. His buddying with Orbo is kinda leaving a bad feeling with me as well. He is also a main advocate for my lynch when he knows I am town.
No it wasn't or you would have spoke up around the timeframe where you claimed you would follow him blindly, you're just regurgitating my omgus on J in the hopes I sympathize enough to back out of your lynch.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
A replacement is still being looked for Serin :(

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline 5/16, 11:59 PM EST

Vinyl. [0]
Anomandaris_Rake [0]
Ori_bro [4] Jdietz, J, Vinyl, Orboknown
o-Serin-o [1] Anomandaris_Rake
Shottymaster [0]
Jdietz [0]
Orboknown [0]
J [0]

Not voting: o-Serin-o, Shottymaster., Ori_bro

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You have to do something even when others are talking. Comment on it, explain things from your point of view, give your opinion, lend your vote, bring up your own suspicions, anything. This isn't a classroom, you don't need permission to speak. If you actually wait until other people aren't talking to speak YOU'LL NEVER TALK. (Especially because it's a goddang forum where the text never goes away)
I just wanna say I support this 100%.

JD not that I don't believe you but can you link me to your defense of Vinyl? I don't remember reading that.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I guess the only thing I need to say, is that we have another Vitamin C situation.

Everyone is convinced I'm scum, which like VC is false. It is being pushed by someone dumb, and the mafia members are going along with it adding bits to the case so the person who pushed feels like they are spot on.

I want you all to remember, if/when I am lynched and D4 starts. Town is going to drop from 5 (plus 3 mafia members) to possibly 4 or 3 townies left (depending on how doctor acts during the night phase). I honestly though about just voting for myself yesterday, just to see how it would play out and how fast town would lose.

To Answer your questions,

• I goofed lol, I actually forgot I made that post, if you find that believable. I forgot to double check if I had a past read on you. That post totally slipped by. You definitely have a role, whether its mafia or doctor. Maybe thats why it wasn't sitting right.

• I guess JD can't read sarcasm lol. I was joking about the "I will follow J because he is my god." I've only played mafia with him once or twice lol.
• My impressions on every person has changed throughout this mafia game, its the nature of the game. I can trust someone then a few posts can be made and boom I want your head on the chopping block.
• I had no intentions on trying to get JD's vote off me. I was asked for my opinions and I gave them. I haven't even made a decision on who I want to vote for yet as a lynch target today. Even though J is a person I suspect I don't know if he is the one I want to be lynched today.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

JD, J, Rake- who you guys gonna look at tomorrow, if oriscum and if oritown, as unlikely as that seems now.

If Ori scum, i'm going to focus on o-serin-o's slot , the lack of two night kills either means beyond epic doccing or mafia inactivity, by this token i will also be checking Shotty's stuff.

If ori town im going to still focus on o-serin-o but also re-read some of J's stuff, seeing as i didn't have a read on J, probably going to look back at Shotty's posts too, i didn't get much of a read when i was catching up

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I guess the only thing I need to say, is that we have another Vitamin C situation.

Everyone is convinced I'm scum, which like VC is false. It is being pushed by someone dumb, and the mafia members are going along with it adding bits to the case so the person who pushed feels like they are spot on.

I want you all to remember, if/when I am lynched and D4 starts. Town is going to drop from 5 (plus 3 mafia members) to possibly 4 or 3 townies left (depending on how doctor acts during the night phase). I honestly though about just voting for myself yesterday, just to see how it would play out and how fast town would lose.

To Answer your questions,

• I goofed lol, I actually forgot I made that post, if you find that believable. I forgot to double check if I had a past read on you. That post totally slipped by. You definitely have a role, whether its mafia or doctor. Maybe thats why it wasn't sitting right.

• My impressions on every person has changed throughout this mafia game, its the nature of the game. I can trust someone then a few posts can be made and boom I want your head on the chopping block.
@1147 answer- I don't buy that you forgot that you called me townie enough to be the doc. My posting style doesn't hint towards PR at all. either you have incredibly short term memory wrt what you post or you just hoped people would forget tht you said that.

@1150- yes you are allowed to change reads, but you can't swing and say " this person is so townie it's not even funny" to "you scum bro". can you show me what posts changed your opinion of me show much? same thing with posts about J. you've yet to really scumhunt this game

Orboknown

Smash Hero

If Ori scum, i'm going to focus on o-serin-o's slot , the lack of two night kills either means beyond epic doccing or mafia inactivity, by this token i will also be checking Shotty's stuff.

If ori town im going to still focus on o-serin-o but also re-read some of J's stuff, seeing as i didn't have a read on J, probably going to look back at Shotty's posts too, i didn't get much of a read when i was catching up
shotty doesn't have much so that should be a quick reread. I got most of it in a post a few pages back.

Read on JD?

Top Bottom